Bobby's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aww man! Shut the fuckin' door an' put that chair against it!" Kevin hissed.

"What the fuck you doing?!" Darius insisted.

"Shut the fucking door!" Kevin retorted. "Shut it, an' you can get some too."

"Who is that?" Billy's back was to him, so he stepped around where he could see my face being stuffed with cock. I tried-- and I don't know why I bothered, with Kevin humping away on my ass too-- to pull away, but Billy held my head firmly with both hands. "Is that Bobby Wheaton?! WHOA, DUDE!" He was shocked.

"Shut the fucking door, Darius!" Kevin bellowed. "Then you can get some."

"No way, dude!" He didn't dare show disgust at anything Kevin was doing, but he wasn't going to go along with it either. "I ain't into that shit," was about as strong as he was willing to get.

Personally, I would rather have had Darius Sterling fucking my face than scrawny Billy West any day of the fucking week. Darius was ultimate cool and one fucking big hot hunk of a guy. He had long been on my 'top ten most wanted' list. Now he was gorgeous! He was a big fucking jock, and LaPorte High School was different than any other school I'd gone to, in that it was the only one where the jocks were almost all cool and got high like everybody else; so there was none of that 'jocks versus stoners' type attitude that was in every other high school I knew of. Anyway, he was hot, hot, hot. Short dark brown hair and eyes, a good six-two but kinda thin, and quarterback or some shit on the LaPorte football team. He was fucked up most of the time he wasn't on the field... And he just looked like he'd have a really big dick, too.

"Then get outta here an' shut the fuckin' door!" Kevin was exasperated, but still fucking my butt.

"Uh, Matt might want some," Darius offered-- I guess to sound like he wasn't disgusted with them.

The conversation was blowing my mind. Billy wasn't saying a word, content that if Kevin was doing it, he could too, without catching any flack.

"Ok, but don't fuckin' tell Stan. Don't fuckin' tell anyone else!" he commanded as he kept fucking my ass like it was the thing to do while carrying on a conversation and inviting more people to use me. Darius mumbled something and closed the door behind him.

Billy didn't miss more than a stroke or two, either. The physical stimulation at both ends was so amazing, my thoughts wouldn't stay on my humiliation. I was disgusted with myself, but I had already conceded the fact that my life was over in this town. I was resigned to the fact that nothing mattered anymore. I was fucked up to nearly incapacitated, and couldn't prevent these guys from using me like a whore, so I might as well get what pleasure I could out of it. Fuck the consequences! I was getting fucked at both ends-- something I'd never even fantasized about-- and it was too incredible a sensation to let the foregone end of my present world detract from it.

With the distraction gone, Kevin and Billy really let go, encouraging each other, "Yeah! This is hot!" Billy exclaimed. After a minute of hard driving, he asked, "So, uh, is his ass pretty tight? He ain't puttin' as good a suction to it now as he was." He jiggled my head like a flashlight a couple of times as if he thought that would make my mouth work better.

"Man, I gotta tell ya... it's tighter than any pussy I ever had," Kevin admitted, grunting between words as he fucked my ass and made me see stars. "Sorry man, but that's the fuckin' truth." I guess he felt like he had to apologize for admitting sex with a guy was better than any girl. His words made me tingle anyway.

Curiously, at that moment, I was wondering how he could get sucked, and fuck my ass for so long, talking about how it was the best he ever had, without cumming. Must have been the drugs, booze and pot—or all the interruptions.

"No shit? Lemme try it, dude."

The door opened and in stepped Matt Swider. Kevin was just pulling out of my ass to let Billy sample it. "Shut the door an' put that chair under the handle," he snapped at a wide eyed Matt.

"Y'all really ARE gettin' it on with a dude! Oh FUCK, man! Bobby Wheaton?!" Matt was having a hard time believing what he was seeing, but sounded excited at the prospect anyway.

Kevin showed his irritation again, as he sat on his heels under the window at the head of the bed, "Goddammit, either get in here an' shut the fuckin' door, or get the fuck out, Matt!"

Billy got the rest of the way undressed and was moving around to take Kevin's place, so I was able to watch Matt jump and hastily close the door. He was fucked up enough that it took him a bit to get the chair wedged properly under the handle. When he finished, he turned and looked at me.

He showed excitement, but he also showed real uncertainty. I figured from the look on his face that in his mind, no guy he knew would be letting himself be used like this willingly. I had always liked Matt. He was always nice to me. He stood there with his hand on his zipper, his eyes darting between my eyes, Kevin's big dick and Billy positioning himself to fuck me.

Billy rammed into my ass and I jerked forward from the impact, moaning at the different feel of his dick compared to Kevin's. It wasn't nearly as big, but I felt it in surprising detail, even through the semi numbness of my whole body.

"Ahhhhh, yeah!" Billy exclaimed and started fucking my ass hard and fast. Matt stood with his mouth gaping, watching Billy. It felt good, and all I could think of besides it, was that my mouth was devoid of dick for the first time in awhile. So I closed my eyes and concentrated on enjoying the fucking I was getting.

"Ya want some or not?" Kevin demanded impatiently.

Matt wasn't part of the upper clique, like Kevin and Billy, and Darius-- who was top of the heap, prime citizen of Kelly's Cue. But he was generally treated well enough by them, as he was a cool guy. I opened my eyes and watched him get naked. He was bigger than Billy, and his body was sleek and smooth; not as big or defined as Kevin's, but perfect in its youth. His olive complexion made his emerald eyes seem to glow, and his long auburn shag hairstyle softened his sharply cut features, that I always thought of as Russian for some reason. Very handsome boy.

"Yeah! Yeah I want some!" He said, grinning wide with anticipation. He started stroking his dick, which was hard before he even got his clothes all the way off.

"Oh, man! This is fuckin' good!" Billy was banging my ass harder and faster, with short jabs, sounding like he was getting close.

Matt had a nice dick, too. Slightly longer than Billy's, and much thicker, though not nearly as thick as Kevin's. It tapered at the head some and got thickest in the middle, while not being thin at all at the base. He positioned himself with one knee by my shoulder and one by the top of my head. Sitting back on his haunches, he put his dick in my face, waiting for me to suck it.

"Ya gotta feed it to 'im. He's pretty wasted," Kevin instructed and took another hit off the pipe.

Matt asked, as if Kevin owned me, as if I couldn't think for myself, "He likes it? He's cool with this?" But I guess since I hadn't reacted or said anything up to now, it wasn't that callous; and Kevin had obviously been running the show.

"Fuckin' loves it, dude, an' he's really good at it too."

"Fuckin' A, man!" Billy chimed in breathlessly.

"Awesome!" He raised my head to his dick and pushed it in cautiously. I wrapped my lips around it and started sucking, while jerking and grunting at Billy's furious pounding of my ass. As soon as he felt me actually suck on him, he started fucking my face.

Matt seemed to be much more into the experience of it, as opposed to Billy, who was just wanting to stick his dick in something til he came. Matt fed it to me slowly, watching intently as it slid in and out. I looked up from the corner of my eye and watched him watch me. He saw me looking and smiled encouragingly at me. I saw his eyes darting over every little bit to watch Billy's dick going in and out of my ass, and over to Kevin's dick too.

I sucked him with more energy and enthusiasm, grateful that he seemed to think of me more like a person he was having sex with, rather than merely a hole to use. I kept my eyes trained on his and after a bit he just looked back and forth between my eyes and his dick sliding in and out of my slightly bruised lips.

Matt was always one of those people who would look you in the eye when he talked to you. He was always so easy going and nice to me, I'd always wanted to be his friend; but just never seemed to get the right opportunity to really get to know him. Like I said, I usually irritated people; so he had probably never been interested in being my friend. But I liked him, and really liked his dick for that matter; mainly because he seemed really into this with me; enough so that I was starting to get a little control back over my body just to respond to him.

"Man, that feels fuckin' good, Bobby," he said with tenderness and appreciation. He smiled at me, then frowned as he traced the knot on my forehead. "Uh, what happened to your head?"

Kevin chuckled, "He ran into the bathroom door."

"Aw man, that looks like it hurt, huh?" He showed concern as he worked my face on and off his meat.

I found the muscle control to pull my head off and he let me. I pushed my face in between his thighs and started licking his sweaty nuts.

"Ahhhhh, fuck yeah! Oh man, that's so fuckin' good!" he moaned, spread his knees wide and tilted his pelvis up to give me better access. His nuts weren't as big and heavy as Kevin's, but they were still wonderful and tasty. I discovered that ball sweat has a musky and delicious flavor that seems to be unique to balls alone, different than the taste of the cock right above them.

"AHHH! AHHH! OH FUCK YEAH!" Billy shouted as he started unloading in my ass. Kevin tried to shush him, but gave up. He slammed it home really hard as he spasmed, bending my neck up into Matt's groin. Luckily for Matt, I was only licking around at that moment, and didn't have either of his nuts in my mouth.

Billy collapsed on my back and heaved his ragged breath in my ear as he jerked around with his last shots. Kevin climbed off the bed and came around behind Matt.

"Ok. My turn again," he said matter-of-factly.

He effortlessly lifted Matt up by the armpits from behind and stood him on the floor. I saw Matt's eyes bulge when Kevin's hard cock pressed against his ass in the process. Then Kevin pushed Billy off my back and aimed his cock at my mouth. It was hard and I had missed it. I looked up his fantastic body and wished like hell all this didn't have to destroy my life. I wished this could just be something we all did and loved. Since I was wishing, I wished Kevin wasn't a coldhearted user, and wished he could love me. If wishes were...

"Get some ass while ya can, bro'," Kevin warned Matt. "I'm gonna be back there in a minute."

Matt stepped around and mounted me. I guess he knew there was no need to be gentle going in, with Billy just having pulled out, so he shoved it in and it felt really good. It was enough bigger than Billy's to really feel the difference and with Kevin fucking my face again with his heavy sausage, I was in hog heaven.

Actually, I wanted Kevin fucking me while I sucked on Matt; 'cause Kevin filled my ass to incredible proportions, and I could get Matt's cock down my throat. I figured they would switch soon enough though.

In the meantime, I tried to relax my throat muscles and signal Kevin that I was trying something, as I was getting more and more muscle control back. He seemed to get it, and let me work it myself. I consciously relaxed my throat and pushed my head against him. He figured out what I was trying to do and held the back of my head and pulled slow but forcefully.

I did it. It felt like it ripped my throat muscles, but it was in! I still wasn't quite nuzzled into his pubes, but I was close. It felt like it was spreading all the little bones in my neck to where they'd never settle back in place, but it was satisfying as hell. Kevin pulled back and pushed in again slowly, steadily, and sank it all the way this time. He ground my face into his pubes and moaned loudly with approval. I gagged and concentrated on relaxing my throat muscles.

"Ahhhhhh, yeah. Ahhh, that's it baby, that's it, yeahhhh," He started a slow in and out, going all the way in each time, watching intently. "Fuck! He's taking it all the way! No bitch has ever been able to take the whole thing to the bone!" he bragged to the others.

"That's rad if he can take that big fuckin' thing all the way, dude," Billy said from somewhere on the bed. "You got the biggest fuckin' dick I ever seen."

"No shit!" Matt enthused, as he put his face in close to mine to watch Kevin's cock slide in and out of my throat. "Fuck! He is takin' it all the way down! I can see his throat stretching! Fuuuuck."

I was thrilled that I could swallow his entire cock, finally. It felt like a huge accomplishment. Getting his cock all the way in while Matt fucked me with a good longdicking pace was sending me into orbit. As for all of their praise at my accomplishment----- it was too fucking bizarre to even think about. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry about how this was going.

Kevin was enjoying it so much, he stayed with it longer than he probably would have. He was mumbling compliments and encouragements to me in between his moans. I was even able to hunch back up into Matt a little by this point, and he murmured his appreciation in my ear.

But Kevin wanted to get back to my ass, so he eventually pulled out and stepped around behind Matt and I. Matt damn sure didn't want to stay in the position he was in on me, with Kevin's big slimy cock aimed at his ass, so he wordlessly pulled out and slid off sideways. Kevin climbed on and sank his wonderful shaft in my hole. After Billy and Matt being in there for awhile, it was an exquisite shock to my ass to have his massive cock sink deeper and so much fuller than theirs.

I moaned with pleasure and arched my ass up into him. I wanted to tell them all what they were missing, how fantastic it felt to have a dick in your ass, but, you know...

Matt, meanwhile, wiped his dick off with the top sheet and moved back into position in front of my face. I couldn't see Billy, so I had no idea what he was doing. Oh, this was perfect! Having Matt fuck my face and Kevin fuck my ass at the same time was truly heaven. I just assumed my ass should be getting really sore, but it wasn't-- at least not that I could tell.

I sucked Matt with a vengeance. Within a few minutes, at my prompting, he started really fucking my face hard. He warned me, "I'm gonna cum!" I sucked harder and grasped his thigh to let him know I didn't want him to pull out. "I'm gonna cum!" He repeated. I squeezed his thigh and pulled again.

I wanted to taste some cum. Matt's would be as good as any.

He grunted loudly and fired his first jet in my mouth. I whimpered around his cock and clenched my ass around Kevin's. Kevin increased his force and pace. Matt jammed the next shot or two down my throat, but I wanted to taste more of it, so I jerked my head back and let the next few jets-- and there were many-- hit my tongue. I swallowed and got a couple of shots on my nose and cheek while I did, then opened up for the last few shots of his enormous load.

It was so mind blowing I just convulsed at the sensations of Matt's cock cumming in my mouth and Kevin drilling my ass with his huge tool, making my own cock grind into the mattress with each hard thrust. I flooded the Kevin saturated sheets with my own seed, gasping and heaving while they both banged away at each end. I was so drunk with animal lust it was like my orgasm just made me want more--- more dick, more dick, more dick.

Matt was just starting to slump a little when there was pounding on the door as the handle was jiggled. This wasn't knocking like Billy had done; it was pounding.

"What the fuck you got the door blocked for?!" Stan demanded. "Open up, pussy face!"

Kevin stopped pumping and muttered, "Aw man, I was just about to cum, Goddammit." Then he shouted, "Fuck off, bitch! Sleep in Mark's room tonight!"

"Fuck you! Open the door, mother fucker!"

"Get the fuck outta here! Me an' my friends are busy an' don't need you fuckin' around in here!"

"You better open up, or I'll kick the fuckin' door down and kick your fuckin' ass, Kevin!" He kicked it and made the chair move a little.

Matt and Billy frantically scrambled for their clothes. I could do nothing, with Kevin's cock still in my ass and his midsection pinning me to the bed. I was terrified. With four sets of clothes strewn about the room, mingled with Kevin and Stan's dirty clothes everywhere, Matt and Billy were so fucked up and terrified, they couldn't seem to find their clothes. Kevin was the only one who didn't seem freaked out at the prospect of Stan possibly discovering what we were doing.

He pulled out of me and stood up swaying. Just as Stan kicked the door really hard. He stomped over, jerked the chair away and yanked the door open.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT, BITCH!" I though he'd wake the neighbors, and surely, even his parents across the hall at the other end.

"I want in my fucking room, cunt lips; what the fuck you think I want!" He shoved Kevin backward over the chair and barged in. Kevin fell into several stacks of eight track tapes on the stereo table, sending them clattering all over a pile of junk on the floor.

Stan stopped and took in all of our naked bodies, Billy struggling to get his foot into his jeans, Matt with his tee shirt only partway on, both frozen stiff with fear. Me, of course, lying spread eagle with cum on my face and Vaseline all over my ass, eyes like ping pong balls and mouth like an 'O'.

Stan sneered with disgust, "Well whatta we got here, a bunch a fuckin' faggots?" He looked at Matt and Billy, "Y'all been suckin' dick and fuckin' each other in the ass?!" Neither moved a single muscle, their faces just as stricken white as mine. "Hmmph," he grunted with contempt.

Kevin uprighted himself and grabbed Stan's shoulder, spinning him to face him. "Fuck you, bitch! We're all just gettin' some from him," he justified, pointing down at me.

Made me feel special, asshole.

"Like I said, yer all faggin' out together in here." He shook his head in revulsion, like he just couldn't believe what he'd walked in on. "My bedroom, fuckin' full a queers, shit."

"FUCK YOU, Stan! Don't you be callin' me a queer, when you told me what you did all the time in jail with that kid; how you fucked him twice a day and told me it was the best ass you ever had!"

 

Ahah! Was that why he'd been so into trying this with me? He wanted to know what it was like to fuck a guy in the ass like his brother had bragged about?

Stan jabbed his palm hard in the middle of Kevin's bare chest, shoving him right back over the same chair. Kevin sprawled over it and rolled into the pile of eight-tracks and junk.

 

"That's different, fuckhead. Jail's a whole different thing an' you know it!"

 

Kevin gathered himself, jumped up and landed a punch on the side of Stan's head, sending the very fucked up brother into Matt, both falling in a tangle of arms and legs onto Stan's bed.

While he recovered from the blow, glaring menacingly at poor naked and terrified Matt-- who was frantically scrambling to untangle himself from their accidental embrace-- Kevin spat at him,

"Well it ain't no different thing at home," he wasn't yelling now, "with you an' Mark fuckin' Peter all the time-- an' why the hell won't he let ME fuck him." He sounded bitter and jealous, rather than accusatory.