Body Language

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hand were tangled in her hair, grasping the back of her head as I slid myself in and out of her mouth, careful not to push too hard, but forceful enough that she couldn't torture me with her tongue. At the same time I realized what I was doing, Anna let out a moan that vibrated her entire mouth as I slid inside it. I lifted my head up to see she had two fingers pressed inside of her with one hand, while the other hand played with her clit. I still had her sliding up and down my cock, relishing in the feel of her tongue against me while I watched her play with herself. She moaned several times over the next minute until she started to shiver in orgasm again. I kept her moving on top of me as she rode out the pleasure, and let out a loud, very long, moan. The sight of her playing with herself, the feel of her tongue pressed against my cock, and the vibrations sent down my shaft from her moan set me off. I felt my hips seize and push forward, frozen in place. I clenched my teeth together as my cock went rigid and I fought to hold off my orgasm as long as possible. The concentration it required left the rest of my body useless, including my hands. Anna grabbed my hands off her head, pinned them to my sides and furiously bobbed her head in the same area as before.

Molten fire raced through my cock with searing pleasure as I exploded in her mouth. Hot white cum filled her mouth and she pushed down the length of my cock again giving full long strokes with her tongue as I continued to cum with each pulse of my throbbing erection. She stroked the base of my cock as I finished, continuing to take me into her mouth in long strokes. As she sank down on me, some of the cum spilt out her lips and dribbled on to her chin, or dropped onto the hand stroking me. When I was finally spent, she swallowed what was in her mouth and lifted up to lick her hand. I watched her, amazed, as I tried to gain back control of my motor skills. She stopped licking her fingers and pointed at me with one of them.

"Don't you ever... ever pull out when you're cumming unless I tell you to." Then she noticed a spot on the back of her hand and licked it off before hoping up and walking away. "I'll be in the shower, order me some Chinese and you can join me."

As she sauntered away, I watched the way her hips swayed and smiled. She was going to have to stick around. I heard the water start and I climbed up off the ground and walked quickly to the bathroom.

"Hey, you're not still mad about the other girls are you?" I called into the shower.

"Do you usually bring up past relationships as pillow talk?" She answered from behind the curtain.

"Well... I just wondered if we could... you know... maybe try to make things work for a while." I heard a rustle from the other side of the curtain, and she poked her head out, holding the curtain to cover up her body. Because now is the time to be modest.

"Jack. Are you asking me into a committed relationship based on a few dates we had these past three weeks?"

"Well... the sex is pretty good... so..." I grinned as I said it.

"Yep." She rolled her eyes, but smiled. "You're still an asshole. Why don't you hurry you're ass up and get in the shower, then we can talk about it." She disappeared behind the curtain again.

"Ok... so... white rice, friend rice... what do you want?" The curtain flew open and she had a look of disbelief on her face.

"I'm standing, in the shower, naked, waiting for you to come here and ravage my body again... and you're worried about what kind of rice I want?"

"I uh... well... uh... yeah, nevermind." I dashed out of the bathroom to find my phone. As I was digging it out of my pants on the floor I heard her yell at me.

"Fried Rice Jack." I couldn't help but chuckle as I dialed the number. "Pork or Shrimp egg rolls?" I called back. I heard her laugh inside the shower.

"Like it fucking matters! Let's go!" I heard her laugh again. "Or I'm starting without you!"

That woman was my future wife.