All Comments on 'Body of Water Ch. 03'

by MugsyB

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
StarMAPStarMAPalmost 14 years ago
I'm confused =(

First she remembers, then she doesn't remember. . . . And that Avan guy is a creep!! Thanks for updating so soon =D

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 14 years ago
Don't do it, Nerina!

I hope she remembers that despite being hot, Avan is not for her and potentially evil. Where is Aeden now? I am probably as frustrated and confused as Nerina... we were so close to finding out the answers that I could taste it... now we have to start all over again. Hopefully the memories will come back quickly. Looking forward to chapter 4.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 14 years ago
PS-

Who are Rodrigo and Lenore. This is not the first story that references them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Like it but...

I think this is a very good story however I am also a little confused as to how much she remembers.  Please keep going as I am enjoying your work.Thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
But where oh where...

Are those Hockey gods that get MugsyB wet. Surely, a story without them is not a story worth reading or writing.

PennLadyPennLadyalmost 14 years ago
You know I love this one :)

It's a really great change for you and it's going well. Different, too, and it is wild that it takes place in Calgary with no hockey. But that's okay! Keep going!

hopkinscmhopkinscmover 13 years ago
Regression

Sigh... every time you think Narina has progressed we stumble back. And why wasn't Avan aware of the fact she didn't recognize him from a few days ago? You would think a guy/thing with that type of personality would have rubbed in the fact he had her on the table panting for him...

Its a good story but it seems to move slower than other stories here on the site and I'm not sure it moves well...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Did she lose her memory and forget who that guy was???

papawtoo43papawtoo43over 3 years ago
Lost

I made it through 3 chapters hoping I could get into it, but this makes no sense and is not at all interesting. I'll move on to your next story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMugsyB@MugsyB
March 2021- Update: I'm not sure when or why, but the first chapter of my three-part story, "Bring on the Wonder" has disappeared. I think the powers that be removed it by accident when I requested a different story be removed. As of right now, I don't know where my original ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES