Body Politic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hena instantly began to comply. She slid my cock up and out of her throat, keeping her tongue swirling around the tip. At the same time, she took her free and gently cupped my scrotum. My balls are each about the size of a quail egg and she carefully held them in her palm. Soon my cock was again sliding into Hena's throat. She moved more quickly this time, but her tongue still licked me expertly. Soon her chin was again resting on my scrotum and she pulled the cock back out. Soon she had a nice rhythm, deepthroating me with careless abandon. Her eyes were watering and she occasionally gagged, but her desire to please me was so great that she just pushed through it.

She was so passionate, her mouth was so wet and warm, and the situation was so intense, that I couldn't last very long. Her tongue pressed deliciously against my urethra and I knew that I was close. I thrust my hips into her moving mouth, making her thrusts faster and deeper. Finally, I grabbed her head on either side, slammed my cock home once extremely hard, and felt the first inklings of an orgasm. I felt my body grow extremely tense and I pulled my cock back so that it was sitting with just the tip in Hena's mouth. I felt I sort of electrical vibration that building from just inside my loins. I felt my balls seize up and then a sudden burst of absolute, physical relaxation. Waves of pure pleasure flowed through my body, causing my body to shake and my muscles to go limp. I heard myself moaning loudly, but didn't care.

At the same time, my cock jumped up and down inside of Hena's mouth. Big, salty ropes of cum burst out of my cock with a level of pressure I'd never felt before. I felt load after load pouring into Hena's mouth. It actually sprayed into the back of her throat and I heard her gurgle slightly, trying to control it. When there was a large load in Hena's mouth, I quickly popped my cock out of her mouth. I was still cumming wildly and it splashed across her beautiful face. Her eyes were open and she looked shocked as big strings of sperm splattered across her cheeks, eyes, and even up into her hair. Finally, my orgasm started to subside. The last few drops of hot sperm splashed against Hena's chin and dripped down onto her tits.

Hena looked at me, absolutely shocked. Her face was coated in my white sperm and her mouth was still open. She was still holding the cum in her mouth, several ounces of it actually, with absolutely no clue what to do. I was still recovering from my orgasm. But I looked over at her.

"Open your mouth, show me that load," I ordered. She opened her mouth wider and I looked in, seeing that her entire tongue was bathed in sperm. Her lower teeth were actually covered in my spunk. I'd never cum half that much in my life! Hena had drained me. This was too good, I couldn't be done yet.

"I saw you rubbing your tits. You like that?" I asked. She didn't move for a moment and then, reluctantly, she nodded. "That's a good girl. You are such a dirty little slut. Why don't you swallow that load of cum and tell that you are a whore." Hena did not hesitate. She closed her mouth and I watched her throat move. She swallowed it down at once.

"I am a whore," Hena said. With her face covered in semen, she looked the part, "Was it good?" she asked.

"It was amazing," I said, "But we aren't done." Hena looking a little bit proud when I said she was good. This girl was built to please. But she also looked a little nervous about what would come next.

"What do you want?" She asked.

"Lay down on your back, spread your legs," I ordered. Once again, without hesitation, Hena dropped down onto her back on the floor, spreading her legs. I jumped down off of the desk and walked around so that I was standing between her legs. My cock had never softened and it was now holding up the hem of my skirt. I looked down and saw that Hena's pussy was sopping wet. Her nipples were hard and she was looking up at my body with a combination of fear and lust. It made me feel powerful.

I decided that I needed to be naked as well. I quickly lifted my tank top up over my head, throwing it down on the floor. I was wearing a bright red bra with black lace, lifting my breasts up high on my chest. I reached behind my back and unhooked it and let it slide off my arms. I threw it to the side. I saw Hena looking at my breasts. I knew what she saw, a pair of perky breasts, small but perfectly fitted to my frame. Creamy white skin with pink, Hershey kiss-like nipples poking up from them.

"They look...real!" she said, point at my breasts. Once again, I chose to just take it as a compliment. And smiled. I got down on my knees in front of Hena. I was still wearing my skirt but I hiked it up slowly. My cock was already twitching, ready for more.

"You ever used a dildo or anything like that?" I asked. She looked at my cock and then shook her head. I smiled. A total cock virgin. This would be fun, "Get ready then." I said. I leaned forward now, putting my hands on either side of her head. My breasts were dangling just over top of hers, our nipples occasionally grazing while my breasts jiggled. My cock hovered just an inch above Hena's wet pussy. Hena was looking deeply into my eyes, arousal and fear both evident.

I bent forward like I was going to give her a kiss. Hena looked surprised, and then closed her eyes to accept it. I opened my mouth, stuck out my tongue, and quickly started to lap my sperm up off of her face. She moaned loudly as she felt my tongue glide over her cheeks, her eyelids, and her forehead. I even sucked my cum up off of her chin. I had tasted a lot of sperm in my life, but I always loved my own: salty and thick. I let it slide around in my mouth for a moment. Then I grabbed Hena's chin with my left hand.

"Open yer mouf," I ordered, trying to avoid spilling my cum. Hena instantly complied. I savored my own sperm for one more moment, and then spit the ball of cum and saliva out of my mouth. It plopped in one big mass in Hena's mouth. I looked at it on her teeth and my cock twitched just inches from her clit.

"Swallow it," I said releasing Hena's chin. Hena's mouth closed. In that same instant, I moved my left hand down to the base of my cock. Using my fingers and palm I guided the tip of my cock against Hena's dripping slit. I slammed my cock home, just as she started to swallow my sperm and spit. Her eyes flew open and she made a gurgling noise as the cum rolled down her throat.

"Oh Christ!" she moaned loudly at wetly as my sperm settled into her stomach. Hena's pussy was sopping wet, so I slid in deeply. But she was incredibly tight, the tightest I'd been in in a long while. I felt the hot, taut walls of her insides squeezing my cock as I slammed it into her body.

"Tell me what you think of my cock," I demanded, once again grabbing Hena's chin.

"I love it!" she moaned, her body shaking. I knew she was telling the truth. I started to move my hips in a quick rhythm. I sat back and wrapped my arms around Hena's thighs. I watched as each thrust of my hips got Hena's breasts jiggling on her chest. She moved her hands up, grabbing her own breasts. I quickly took her hands with mine and set them on my own breasts. Hena was sort of leaning up now, grasping my breasts to stay off of the ground and shaking passionately as my cock slammed in and out of her body. Her fingers felt good on my breasts, her palms warm against my nipples. Hena moaned loudly and constantly as my cock slammed into her harder and harder.

"Fuck me Heidi!" Hena screamed. It was too much for me. I thrust my hips in one more time into Hena's tight opening. Her muscles squeezed me tight. My cock seized hard and the wave from that sensation rolled out over my body. It slipped down my legs and bounced back up to my breast and into my head, all at the speed of light. I groaned loudly and felt my balls seize. I could feel cum, once again, pouring out of my body and filling up Hena. Finally, I collapse, my head resting on Hena's breasts while I panted. Hena gave me a moment to catch my breath.

"Was it good?" she finally asked, nervously.

"You seemed to like it," I said, pushing my head off of her chest. She blushed as I looked at her and seemed a bit disappointed, "It was great." I said. She brightened a bit. It made me feel a little bit bad. She clearly had a thing about being a generous lover.

"I never... It was nice because I don't get that...sensation much. But you are still a girl so..." she said. I nodded solemnly. Okay, now I really owed this girl. She was so sweet, I almost felt bad for screwing her. Well, screwing her, not screwing her. This had been fun. I remember also that messing with Hena was a means to an end. I wasn't really here to punish her. Best to reward her service.

"No quite done yet," I said. I quickly slid my softening cock out of Hena's body. She gasped as it slid out. She started to sit up and I reached forward and put my hand on her breast, pushing her back down so that she was lying. She looked at me nervously. I inched backwards a few feet, my head was now between Hena's legs.

I looked down at Hena's pussy. I could see my cum leaking out from between her dark, tight red lips. Her clit was hard and wet. I looked up at Hena, her face framed between her breasts. She was looking at me with interest and was biting on the tip of her pinkie finger. She wanted this. I closed my eyes, opened my mouth, and gently placed my tongue down against Hena's clit.

"Oh Jesus!" I heard her moan. Instantly I felt her hand on top of my head, her fingers sinking into my hair. She then grabbed onto my pigtails, pulling me in towards her lap. I smiled. I felt her hard little clit against my tongue. I started to lap at Hena's pussy. I would start at the bottom of her wet slit, lick my sperm and her juices into my mouth, and then run it against her clit. I would swallow down the sperm and juices, but keep Hena nice and wet. I moved quickly but gently, focusing on her most sensitive areas.

Hena must've been very close when we were fucking, because it did not take very long. A few minutes into licking her, I felt Hena's body start to tighten against me. I felt her legs sort of close in around my head. She started to tremor all over and suddenly started to hold her breath. I heard a low grunting noise and then Henna screamed loudly. Her body then collapsed, limp onto the floor. A small amount of strong tasting, but lovely, liquid dripped out of Hena's pussy. She'd cum pretty hard. She was panting on the floor.

I sat up, getting off of my knees. I sat down on my ass, adjusting my skirt so that it covered my cock. I leaned back against the desk and gave Hena a few minutes. After a short time. She sat up as well, sitting next to me. She looked a little dazed. She also looked kind of like she wanted to smile, but was afraid it wouldn't be appropriate.

"You like that my little slut?" I asked her. She winced slightly and then turned to me.

"Why did you do that?" she asked.

"What?" I had done a whole hell of a lot to her. I wasn't 100% as to what she as referring.

"Eat me out. You already came twice," she said. She wiped her hair out of her face and looked at me intently. God, she looked even prettier after just getting fucked. And she was so sweet too. I felt bonded to her now, as was natural after sex, and wished she wasn't tied up in this.

"You needed to cum, I am not a wholly selfish lover," I explained, wiping my face dry with the back of my hand.

"I don't think you are as cruel as you like to pretend," Hena said briefly. She didn't make eye contact as she did. I wondered what she was thinking. Of course, I also considered the fact that I was right. I like eating pussy as much as the next pansexual, but why had I done it? She had been so cute and I felt like she deserved it. I was thinking about what was just and then followed that, ignoring what I was supposed to be doing. So maybe I was wasn't such a great blackmailer. Regardless, I figured this was the perfect time to score some unearned points.

"Maybe you are right," I said, "the audio cassette from today, consider it deleted." I promised. Hena breathed deeply, obviously extremely relieved. I hadn't really given her anything, but she thought I had. Maybe I could build a sort of shaky trust here and use that.

"What about the other recording?" Hena asked, "The video?" I stared at Hena for a moment.

What had I learned about Hena today that I could use? It was strange, my stupid rationales to get into Hena's pants had actually worked, I had new information. She was loyal, I learned that threats to her dignity or position wouldn't really affect her. She would sacrifice herself to protect her boss. I learned that she was generous, she bent over backwards to make sure that I enjoyed myself when we were fucking and I had been blackmailing her. These were both good traits. Admirable traits. But I had to use them against her. I felt wrong about it, but I was doing it for the right reason, the ends justified the means. Whatever affection I felt for Hena, I had to ignore it now.

As a result of this new information, my strategy had subtly shifted. I was no longer planning on turning Hena against her boss, that wasn't possible. Instead, I moved Hena between us, trying to play Hena off of the Mayor while convincing Hena that we were all on the same side. It was not as easy, but it was the opening I had.

"Hey, no promises on that, I still need that," I explained. Hena's shoulders fell and she nodded slowly. She knew it wouldn't be that easy.

"Is there anything else I can do? To stop that?" she asked.

"Set up a meeting with me and the mayor, so I can talk to her about the video," I explained.

"But then you might use it!" she said.

"Hena you are a smart girl, you have a prestigious position and you are what, 20?" I said, not mentioning that she probably got it because Mayor Barker liked her tits, "so think. I don't want to use the video. That is the whole point. If I use the video I only get a little of what I want, I get to humiliate the mayor," Hena frowned when I said that, "But if I can convince the mayor to change her mind then I get more of what I want and no one gets hurt. Like you said, you could have been reading this on the internet today. I could have already screwed Sara if I wanted to. I didn't. It isn't in my interest to hurt Mayor Barker. I will if she gives me no choice, but I'd rather not," I said. Hena seemed to consider that for the moment. I was telling the truth, for all practical purposes, and she seemed to see the logic in what I said.

"Yeah, I guess that makes sense," she said.

"And you are a poli-sci major right?" I asked.

"Yeah, so?"

"Well you can read a trend as well as I can. The current governor is also a Republican. He has only been in office 2 years. He will run for re-election in 2 more. That means it is six years until Sara can run for governor. In six years, a hardline stance on same-sex benefits is probably looking a lot stupider. Especially statewide. University towns and the big cities are not as reactionary as this place," I explained. Hena looked at me, sort of tilting her head to the side, considering what I was saying.

"You think her stance will be a bigger political liability long-term than short-term backing off would be?" she asked and I nodded. She gave me a brief look that seemed to indicate she'd come to this conclusion already. I wondered if she'd ever mentioned it to the mayor.

"So look, I am trying to do the Mayor a favor. I might be using methods you don't like. But you know I am right. You know it professionally. And as a lesbian woman, you know I am right personally. The mayor is a...libertarian right? She knows it too. But I need to be able to talk to her about it. That is what the video is for. It is access to the mayor. Then I can convince her and I don't have to use it."

"Even if everything you say is right," Hena said, sounding like she was convinced I was, "I don't think you can convince her."

"Let me worry about the convincing. I need your help to just get this to a place where we can settle this so that it works in everyone's best interest," I said, "You will be doing her a favor." I said. Hena let a brief smile cross her lips. She was excited about the prospect of bringing a solution to the mayor, rather than a problem. I finally found the right buttons to push.

"What do I need to do?" she asked. I had to resist the urge to dance. I turned so that I was facing Hena directly.

"Tomorrow night at 9:00 p.m., you need to get the mayor to my hotel room," I said. I told her the name, location, and room number of my hotel, "I need to talk to her. But you can't tell her what it is about. She needs to come to me." I wanted to ambush her. I also figured that, unlike Hena, the place to do that would be where she didn't feel powerful, have her come to my location.

"Is that all?" she asked, "Why didn't you just demand to see her like you demanded to see me?" she asked. I didn't want to tell her the actual reasons. I wanted to use Hena as additional leverage, I wanted Hena to think she was serving the mayor's interests while she was helping me put her in a tough spot. And I wanted to put the mayor's romantic relationship with her staffer in stark contrast to her policy. I needed Hena there for that. I also wanted, if she wasn't completely heartless, for the Mayor to have to look at Hena and understand how much damage it would do if the video was released. I couldn't say those things.

"I want you to help me convince her that this is in her interest in addition to being right. She is going to be stubborn, but you have her ear. She won't want to listen to me. You need to be the one to convince her," I explained.

"But how am I supposed to do that?" she asked.

"We are all going to talk in my hotel room, don't worry. It will make sense," I said, hoping that was enough. Hena thought for a moment and I hoped she didn't back out.

"How do I get her to your hotel?" she asked and I smiled. I'd won her over.

"That is your problem honey, tell her that there is an NRA fundraiser or that the ghost of Ronald Reagan wants to meet her. Just make sure she is there," I said. Hena looked nervous. I leaned forward and hugged her gently around the shoulder.

"Everything will be fine," I said calmly, "You are doing this for her. It will make everything better."

"Okay Heidi, I will do what I can," she said, "I will trust you. Thank you." She said. Her words briefly cut through my self-delusion and my Machiavellian machinations. I suddenly felt irredeemably evil and morally dirty. I dropped my eyes so I wouldn't have to look at Hena, the innocent victim of my ambitions.

Chapter 4: Playing Hardball

The next night at 8:45 I was sitting on my hotel chair, staring at the television and trying to keep from passing out. My heart was thudding in my chest and it felt like there was static in my ears so thick that I couldn't even hear the television. My fingers were cold and trembling and my eyes felt like they were about to begin tearing up at any second. I had never been so nervous in my entire life. Never before a test in school. Never before a surgery. Never before a job interview. This was the absolute worst.

I looked over the hotel mirror, hoping that a glance at myself looking stunning would be enough to steel my nerves. After all, I had spent nearly two and a half hours getting ready, that should count for something. And I did look good. My hair was expertly straightened and cascaded down my back. I had carefully (But I will admit, sluttily) applied my makeup, once even removing it all and then starting again. My lips were a deep crimson and my eye shadow was a thick, smoky red.

I was wearing a bright red corset with black lace and black fabric over the steel ribbing. My waist (which wasn't considerable to begin with) was synched in considerably and my tits were sitting high on my chest. I was wearing a black, pleated short skirt. The effect of the tight corset and the billowy skirt was to accentuate the already intense hourglass shape of my body. The fact that the corset stopped above two inches above the low-slung skirt really drove the point home. The only problem with the corset had been getting it on. I hadn't worn one in years and forgot that it was a two-person operation (I mean, for some people it isn't. For me it is). The girl from the front desk had given me quite a look when I'd called her to my room and demanded that she pull the laces as tight as possible. A $10.00 tip and a brief look at my boobs seemed to be payment enough to keep her mouth shut.

1...45678...13