Body Politic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am not doing anything. You are," I said firmly, flicking through the phone again.

"I am sorry I didn't take you seriously in the press conference," she said now, getting more and more desperate as the enormity of the situation struck her, "I am sorry that I didn't take you seriously when I got here, and I am sorry that I was ham-fisted in trying to...make this go away. This can't happen. This is my career. This is my life," she said.

"This is about a lot of people's lives. You aren't as special as you think you are!" I shot back.

"Look I thought this was about money," she said, "So it isn't about money. What is it about?"

"There is no mystery here. The resolution," I said.

"I can't do that," she said dropping to her knees in front of me. I thought that brining her to her knees would make me feel powerful, but I felt sick instead, "You know I can't. It doesn't work either way. You have to want something else. I will give you anything else." She demanded. Of course, I didn't want anything else. So I was faced with the problem I'd been considering all day. At this point, my only actual move left was to post the video. But if I could hold out longer, if I could keep the threat alive in another way, maybe I could convince her that folding was her best option. Or the least bad option. I hadn't been prepared for Hena, I was prepared for this.

"When is your first appointment tomorrow?" I asked. The mayor looked up at me, her brow furrowed in confusion. The change of pace was disconcerting to her.

"Uh..." she said.

"Noon," Hena said from the opposite side of the room. The mayor nodded slowly in agreement.

"I told you that the only way to delete the video is to back the resolution," I stated, "And I stand by that." The mayor's face dropped. "But..."

"What?" she asked nervously.

"But, from what I understand Councilman Houser has introduced this measure at the start of every city council session for the last ten years. For eight years he was the only one who supported it. Last year there were three councilmen who joined. This is the just the first year it looked to pass. Is that correct?" I asked.

"Uh...yeah, I think that sounds right," Sara said, all of her casual self-confidence gone.

"Well what if I tell you I can give you a year reprieve? You do something for me and I won't say a word if you veto the resolution this year. Next year, Councilman Houser will raise the issue again and you and I will have a new conversation. A lot can change in a year. Maybe the decision becomes easier for both of us. Your promise will be older then." I was bluffing. I didn't want to wait another year. Whatever happened, I wanted it done that night. But the mayor had to believe she'd be given a year to strategize and figure out a way around the issue. It wasn't much, but I relied on her desperation.

"What?" she asked, the self-confidence returned to her voice. She was biting. I was giving away something too. She knew I was more flexible that I let on. I had to give that to her, but she could use it.

"It is 9:30. That means you have 14 hours before you need to leave here to be back at City Hall by your noon meeting," I explained.

"Yes..." the mayor said warily.

"For the next 14 hours. You belong to me. Your aide too," I said.

"Meaning what?" she asked, looking back over her shoulder at Hena.

"Meaning stand up and take off your clothes," I replied. Sara must've had some notion as to what I was going to say but her muscles tightened quickly and she winced. She looked up at me.

"My clothes?" she asked and I nodded. She started to stand up slowly, her knees a bit wobbly.

"Does this mean we have a deal?" I asked, wanting to make sure that she wasn't about to walk out of the room. She looked at me with her eyeballs filled with acid and nodded her head. My hand shot forward quickly and I grabbed her wrist. She stumbled a bit on her heels and I pulled her so that she was right next to me. I pulled her down quickly so that her head was next to my ear, "Anything you don't want to do, just say the words 'I won't veto.' And this all stops," I hissed. She pulled away from me and stumbled backwards so that she was standing about three feet in front of me.

So that was the basic strategy. The Mayor was trying to earn herself a yearlong reprieve. She probably figured I would do a couple of weird little things and then she'd get it. My plan was to make the next 14 hours so impossible on a white-bread, small-town mayor that just backing down would be easier. Even if she got the reprieve, she'd know that in a year the same thing would likely happen again. She had to know that just changing her position on the veto was all that there was in terms of options. I was going to make things as weird as possible for her. And I'd start simply, with some humiliation.

"We... have a deal," she said. It was clear that she absolutely understood what was going to happen. She didn't seem to like it, but this third option was the best she had. Or so she thought. I knew she was afraid of sex and I was going to make this the worst. She stood up in front of me and looked at me like I was an alien being.

"Hena," I said, "Come over here so you can watch," I said. Hena jumped a bit when I said her name, but she obediently started to walk over towards me. If she felt any compunction about the fact that she was thrown into the deal with her boss, she didn't say anything. I pointed to the bed next to me "Sit down and watch," I said.

"Okay," Hena said and then followed my direction.

"Proceed," I said to Sara. Sara looked around the room for a second. I saw her focus in particular on seeing that the blinds were tightly closed. She sighed deeply and the started to reached behind her back. I told myself that, despite my casual appreciation for her body, this was not really about sex. This was about power. But as Sara bit her lower lip and her breast pushed out as she searched for the zipper, I felt my body stirring. She was a beautiful woman and she was totally within my power. How could I not be aroused? If I had to do this (and I was believed I did) I might as well enjoy it. Sara found the zipper and her dress became loose on her body as she pulled it down.

"What's your number?" I asked. Sara stopped looking over her shoulder and turned to face me, her brow furrowed in confusion.

"My number?" she asked, "Like my phone number? Hena..." she started.

"No you moron," I said and she almost spoke and then bit it back. She was trying to play by the rules, "I can find your phone number in 30 different place. I mean your number. Mine is 67, that is pretty high. I know yours is at least too. There is Hena. There is your husband. How many more?"

"You want to know how many people I've slept with?"

"Yes, once you slip that dress off," I said. Sara pursed her lips but slowly worked the straps on her dress off of her shoulder. Once they slipped off her elbows, the whole dress pitched forward at her waist. Sara's upper body was largely exposed now. Her breasts were encased in a tight, strapless bra that pushed her breasts up nicely. Her stomach looked even more impossibly thin that night while she was standing that it had the previous evening. I licked my lips, and then turned slightly to Hena.

"How about you?" I asked. Hena had been staring at her boss. She might've been disappointed in the mayor's ethics, but love doesn't care about ethics. After she registered what I'd asked, she turned to me and blushed.

"Oh...uh..." she started, then, very quietly, "five." She said.

"I hadn't realized I'd joined such an exclusive club," I said, and I reached over and put my hand on Hena's knee. The mayor's head shot up and she looked at me intently.

"You...!" she said, realizing what I'd implied. Her pupils were focused intensely on my hand on Hena's knee.

"I don't recall asking for your comments on my sex life. I can fuck Hena when and if I please," I said certainly, "Now keep disrobing and then answer my question. And be honest, it doesn't make any sense to lie. I know more about you that anyone outside of this room." It looked like it took all of Sara's willpower not to yell something back at me. She was clearly insanely jealous and also curious about what had happened, but I wanted her to know nothing. So she stuck her hands down on the side of her dress and shimmied her hips. Slowly, her dress worked its way down over her hips and pooled on the floor. She stood resplendent in the middle of my hotel room, just her black strapless bra and a pair of tight black panties. She was mouthwatering.

"21," she said. That was a higher number than I expected. She wasn't such an innocent one. Especially for someone who was married at 22 years old.

"You aren't naked. Finish getting naked and then tell me how many were boys and how many were girls," I said. I looked briefly at Hena out of the corner of my eye. I figured she was in for a revelation. She already looked surprised by the high number. Sara didn't say anything, she just reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. It tumbled easily off of her body and her large, perky breasts bounced free. I still could not believe how perfect they looked. Sara didn't give me time to admire her. She quickly bent over (her head then a mere foot from my body), and then pulled her panties down over her big, round ass. She then stood back up, naked. Her pussy was just as cute and red as it had been before, her blonde pubic hair still styled neatly. She put her hands on her hips, trying to look defiant.

"Two men, nineteen women," she said haughtily. Hena gasped.

"Good thing your aren't a lesbian, might've been 20 girls," I noted acidly.

"But..." Hena started to say. I had been expecting this and I squeezed her knee carefully. Hena had just learned many valuable lessons about her hero lately. I was going to make each one sink in.

"I told you Hena. She lied to get you into bed," I explained. Hena shook her head, but I saw tears in her eyes. Now she knew that the line of shit that Sara had fed her had been just that. Their relationship was built on a foundation of lies. And now Sara had to deal with the fact that her actions in not caving had let this fact out. I hoped she would realize that things could get much worse. Hena looked broken, she'd been betrayed a lot in the last few days.

"Hena, I didn't want you to feel nervous with me...I thought it would be more comfortable if you thought you were my first...I was just protecting you," Sara said. I let her waver a bit. It was clear she didn't like that Hena now knew her game.

"You always made me feel...so guilty about us and you...Why would you lie to me?" Hena said. She was shaking.

"I..." Sara started.

"Get back a little and get on your knees," I said, interrupting the quarrel, "And tell me how many of your 21 were before you were married and how many were after." Sara's eyes looked pained and it was clear that she was worried about Hena. I could not tell if she felt bad for hurting her lover or for getting caught. But I didn't care. Sara wanted to keep talking to Hena, but she knew I held the strings. She dropped down onto her knees five feet in front of me.

"Three before I was married. My husband, another man before I met my husband, and a girl I knew," the mayor said. I was a bit shocked.

"Does your husband know you've fucked, what...18 women since you were married?" I asked. I tried not to sound completely blown away. Hena looked even more surprised. She was just staring at her feet, trying to make sense of everything.

"I don't know or care what he knows or doesn't know. He has his bimbos and..."

"You have yours?" I asked, leaning into Hena while I said it.

"It isn't like that!" Sara pleaded, "And I wasn't going to say that..."

"How many of the 18 were girls who worked for you, like Hena?" I asked. Sara looked daggers at me.

"Ten," she said. It was just as I had suspected all along. Sara had a type and that type was innocent college girls she could manipulate and then discard. Hena was just the next in a long line. Hena's shoulders slumped but she didn't speak.

"Correct me if I am wrong, but you never divorced your husband and ran away with any of your interns or temp workers or secretaries, right?" I asked, but I spoke to Hena while I did.

"No," she said in a monotone voice.

"So they are disposable?"

"They were all very important tme," Sara said and she also was speaking to Hena, trying to salvage something. But I didn't believe her. I didn't think Hena did either. I didn't think there was much left to do on this vein, and Hena's pain was a bit acute for my tastes. Time to change things up. No need to hurt Hena any more than I had to. The point to Sara was made, now it was time to force her to act. She might protect herself by breaking Hena's heart, but maybe she would protect her own body. Besides, my body was ready for action. Like I said, even if I had to do this, it might as well be fun.

"So both men were before you married? And I assume your husband a few times since. Have you ever sucked a cock?"

"Yes," she said, not making eye contact with me.

"Uncross your arms," I said and she did so, her breasts falling free once more, "When was the last time you sucked a dick?"

"Probably two months," she said.

"Well let's clear out the cobwebs in the back of your throat," I said, spreading my legs slightly, "get in close." I demanded. I glanced again at Hena. I saw her head rise as she looked up at her boss. I hoped Sara saw it too. I knew from what I'd already seen that Sara didn't like to be under anyone's control. Having Hena see her degradation was important.

Sara started to slink towards me on her hands and knees. Her eyes were open and she was staring at me with unmitigated hatred. Her breasts swung down below her ribs, her nipples occasionally grazing the backs of her arms. I noticed that they were a little bit hard and wondered if it was because my room was cold or if she liked it. Her round ass bounced left and right as her knees touched down on the carpet. Finally, her head slipped between my knees. She stopped moving.

"Well you can't reach my cock from there, spread my legs with your hands," I demanded. Sara made a huffing noise, but complied. She got back on her shins and placed her hands on my knees. She, somewhat menacingly, pulled my legs farther apart. Her actions hiked my skirt up high around my waist. My half-hard cock flopped down onto the hotel chair. Sara looked up at me, her mouth set firmly but her eyes looking uncertain. She looked up again at me, drinking in my appearance. I could feel her disgust with my identity. Everything about me was repulsive to her, I was confusing to her sense of gender, I was liberal, I was a punk, I had a cock that needed to be sucked. I was her worst nightmare. But she didn't say anything. She knew she was stuck.

"You know how to suck a cock, so do it," I demanded. Sara started to move her left hand off my knee to grasp my cock. "Stop!" I yelled. Sara shook noticeably.

"What?" she asked, her voice sounded quavering.

"I never told you to move your hands off of my knees. All you need to give a blowjob is your mouth. Go do that," I said. I felt the blood rushing to my cock now. I have to admit, not only was I begrudgingly attracted to Sara, I also found the whole situation to be inexpressibly arousing. The absolute power I seemed to have over Sara was an aphrodisiac like I'd never experienced before. I felt my nipples pressing against the inside of my corset. My pulse was quick and my muscles felt tight. I had worried that it would be difficult to go through with this part of the plan, but now that I was in the middle of it...I hoped she didn't crack too early.

My cock was rapidly getter harder and was now standing up off of the hotel chair. Sara placed her hand back on my knee and started to bend her neck. She moved painfully slowly. I don't know if she was nervous, or if she was just trying to fuck with me, but the anticipation was intense. I saw Hena felt the same way, she was leaning forward intently, watching her boss to see what happened.

I looked back down. I could see the top of Sara's blonde head and I could feel her hot breath against the skin of my cock. I felt my cock tremble a shiver ran up my back. Sara waited a moment longer and then...I felt the tip of her tongue graze across the tip of my cock. The bumpy soft texture of her tongue against the hard smoothness of my tip (as well as the hard smoothness of the cock stud). I felt Sara's tongue swirl around on the top of my cock for a moment, getting me wet and spreading some of my pre-cum. Her tongue was soft and warm, and she had the perfect touch.

But I didn't just want the tip of my cock teased. Time to speed things up. I took my left hand and gently lifted it off the arm rest. I placed it against the back of Sara's head. I didn't push on her head, just applied a little bit of pressure. The message was clear, she needed to get moving or I would shove it down her throat. Sara took the hint.

Her mouth opened wider and I felt the tip of my cock slip into her mouth. Her tongue played against the bottom of my cock, where my tip cleft. She circled it gently. It was amazing. I looked down at her face. Her skin look smooth and relaxed, her eyes were closed. It seemed she was on autopilot, pretending she was doing something else. At that point, I didn't care. My body shook and felt my fingers slipping deep into Sara's hair.

She continued to slide the cock deeper and deeper into her mouth. I felt her lips slide down my hard, smooth skin. I pulled her hair away from her face and looked slightly to the side so I could watch the cock dip deeper and deeper into her mouth. She was so fluid, she never slowed, just a constant motion as one, then two, then three inches slipped into her mouth. Her tongue was active the whole time, bathing my cock with her tongue and applying just the right amount of pressure.

Finally, without slowing or gagging, I saw as Sara's nose pressed into the lower part of my belly and her chin pressed against my scrotum. Once it was all the way in her throat, Sara shook her head slightly, driving it in deeper and also apply a tight pressure. Sara choked now and I felt her throat contract around my penis. But rather than pull out, Sara controlled her throat and kept it buried. Her tongue kept sliding against my urethra.

"Oh shit, you're wasted as a dyke, you were born to suck dick!" I moaned loudly. Sara shuddered, and I was glad to see it. She slowly started to pull the cock out of her mouth, with the same lack of speed and great care with which she put it in. Her eyes were watering slightly, and I felt her mouth filled with thick, viscous saliva. Her tongue was still toying with me. Finally, the cock slipped out of her mouth.

"I am married, and I never liked sex with me..." she almost said men, and then realized what that meant, "My husband. I've learned to please him in other ways." I wondered why she'd told me that. But before I could think, she started to slide my cock back into her throat. She moved a little faster now, but still with gentle pressure and extreme care. My eyes rolled back in my head and slumped back into my chair. It was by far the best blowjob I'd ever had. And for a few minutes I just luxuriated in it. Sara's mouth slipped up and down my cock, her chin pressing into my nuts, and then popping back up so just the tip remained. The whole time, Sara's tongue was doing the most amazing, indescribable thing. If this was what her husband got, no wonder he didn't complain about sex!

But this thought let me to a sudden realization. Sara was doing something she was at least relatively comfortable with. She could put on a happy face and suck a cock. She had her eyes closed. Maybe she was just pretending that I was her husband. Or someone else entirely. She wasn't feeling this, I needed to do something else.

1...678910...13