All Comments on 'Body Swap Ch. 01'

by sethp

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 5 years ago

Loved it, especially when he fucked his mom! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
love it

Great work can't wait to see were it goes

wallace99wallace99about 5 years ago

This is one of the best stories I've read on this site. Can't wait for chapter two, thanks!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 5 years ago
Pretty Gooood Overall But….

Give the duo more cognitive dissonance from the generation gap. The sex is heated… no problems there . Lots of possibilities and we've only just begun. The humorous touches were m🤩ch appreciated. Close call when Greg almost slipped verbelly with " Mom " . I liked that Rita is a bit rough aesthetically . Keep up the good work and quirky touches.

LondonleoLondonleoabout 5 years ago
Amazing

I loved this story was one of my all time favourites I cannot wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good job!

How about one of them switching bodies with the mother? Or even Katie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
HOT DAMN!

Love this fantasy scenario! Oh YEAH! The only part that dismayed me was when dad was thinking of DESTROYING the swap gear! That would be just plain wrong. You are shortening your son's life span and extending yours by making yourself young again. However, the author, sethp, worked it out by having them extend their play on a mutual basis. That was a winning ending for me. Hell, if I were them, I'd go back and forth...back and forth...when the kid gets alittle older...the dating scene....even when he gets married...dad would be having the time of his life!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good one

I agree, maybe a body swap with Katie or the mom. Also I was wondering when the next chapter will be done? I can’t wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
MORE MORE PLEASE

We really need to find out who was knocking on the door. Hope they get to keep the gear so they can switch off and on for a long time.

But please hurry with the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hope this story continues

NLDomNLDomover 3 years ago
Great storyline!

Definitely voting for more chapters to this story!

kalzoo1kalzoo1over 3 years ago
More chapters please. You promised.

You promised to continue this story line. Please continue! Who's coming? Who's swapping? Do Greg and Bob swap back and forth several times?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
loved the start

absolutly loved the story and cant wait for more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
MOREEEE

God....this opened a new window for me....i wasn't much into incest...i have read some but didn't enjoy it much...but god ..this story got me soo fucking hot when he was fucking his own mother....fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'd love to see the next chapter in this story!

Perhaps Katie will find the earphones when playing with "dad" and then Greg in dad's body will seduce Katie?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story!! I hope there is a second chapter on the way.

freakydaughterfreakydaughteralmost 3 years ago

I know writing comes in spurts, but I need more of this.

BigAssumptionBigAssumptionover 2 years ago

This was really a cool little story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please do a second chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please Sethp. Could you and CB_Grl_Dani do sequels to Family Tent Swap and Body Swap. They are such hot and brilliantly written stories! I would love to hear what comes next. Please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It would have been 10000 times better if Greg's mom didn't have her tubes tied and although she was surprised that Greg mounted her and stuck his bare cock into her she just thought thay maybe her husband wanted another kid..... In the end I hope all three women become pregnant.

RegularMoeRegularMoealmost 2 years ago

Great story with tons of potential. Needs another couple of chapters and then perhaps some closure.

HDblackheartHDblackheartabout 1 year ago

Okay this story has fire and needs more hope you continue this story eventually hopefully soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Badly want a sequel to this

LechemanLecheman22 days ago

Hmm almost identical but with an R-rated version of the Hollywood movie (which names escapes me).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersethp@sethp
I need your feedback and story ideas! If you have feedback for one of my stories good or bad; I want to hear it! I also need your story ideas. It only takes one good Idea to create a great story! Thanks!