Body Swap with Sister's Boyfriend Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is another of your favorite positons when we fuck Troy," said Dakota. "Woof-woof."

The teenager waited for her lover's touch to her knickers and it wasn't long in coming, Richie stroking his sister's firm bottom cheeks through her cotton panties and gently playing with the leg elastic. Then taking hold of Dakota's panty waistband, Richie pulled his sister's knickers down to her thighs and stared at his sister's perfect bum cheeks and his target -- her perfectly symmetrical and pink oval-shaped vagina.

Richie had of course never done doggy-style sex before, but with the gentle smell of Dakota's aroused vagina entering he nostrils and the thrill of taking his own sister's panties down ahead of fucking her in her school uniform meant he was hot and ready.

"Just don't get the wrong hole Troy otherwise I'll leap off the bed and into the wall," laughed Dakota, seeing Richie getting into position behind her ready to fuck her.

Richie mounted his eager sister from behind and plunged his condom-covered cock deep up into her cunt, Dakota squealing and gasping as his massive dick filled her pussy. Reaching forward and fondling Dakota's massive breasts through the fabric of her dress and bra, Richie began to hump his sister nice and hard, Dakota's moans and squeals and the way she writhed as her brother fucked her at a feverish pace. The smells from Dakota's vagina got stronger the wetter the teenager got, and with such hard fucking it was obviously that orgasm would approach quickly for the brother and sister.

The twin factor might have been a factor, as Richie sprayed his white jizz into the condom at the same time Dakota's orgasm spread from her clitoris and into her vagina and rectum, the pony-tailed, school-uniform clad teenager's bare toes clenching tightly and the girl squealing in delight as she came, her pussy juice soaking her brother's groin.

Richie pulled out of his sister, and with Dakota's knickers still around her thighs she turned around and removed the condom from her brother's cock, seductively drinking the semen within. Then the siblings, both on their hands and knees on their parents' bed with their pants down, exchanged a deep kiss, Richie tasting his own semen and Dakota her own pussy from when her brother at her out earlier.

"Doggy-style is fucking awesome!" Richie declared.

Dakota looked somewhat surprised, it was like Troy had never done it in that position before, but he had fucked her doggy-style many times. "We have done it in that position before Troy," she pointed out.

Richie had to think quickly. "Yeah, but it is still awesome."

"No arguments from me there," said Dakota, her pussy most satisfied.

Dakota took her knickers off completely, followed by her dress and bra, leaving the teenager naked, Richie as usual feasting his eyes upon his sister's nudity.

"I think we need to wash after that hard fuck," said Dakota, indicating how sweaty she was.

"Yeah," Richie agreed. He took off his tee-shirt, and allowed his shorts and undies to fall to the ground before stepping out of them, and was now completely naked like his twin sister.

Richie made a move towards the ensuite bathroom, the same place where they had enjoyed their steamy shower together after sex last night, but Dakota stopped him. "How about a bath instead?"

Bathing with his sister was definitely something Richie wanted to experience. "Yes!" he yelled out, jumping in the air.

Dakota laughed, and imitated her brother's jump in the air, her big tits bouncing up and down as she did so. "You're so excited Troy, calm down, it's just a bath. We have done it heaps of times, you know."

Richie played with his sister's pretty pony-tail, and fondled her bare bottom as they walked naked towards the main bathroom they shared. "I just need to get a drink before we have our bath," said Dakota.

Richie paused, noticing that he was thirsty too. "Yeah, I'm thirsty too."

He led the way into the kitchen, opened the fridge and reached for the pitcher of cold water but his sister stopped him. "I had something else in mind."

"Tea or coffee?" Richie asked.

Dakota laughed. "You square, Troy, you're as bad as my brother sometimes. No, I was thinking of this."

Dakota bent over, Richie finding himself with his sister's fanny in his face, not that he had any objections to this and admired her perfect pink pussy as she reached into the refrigerator and retrieved two cans of beer. Richie's eyes went wide. "Beer?" He couldn't believe that his sister wanted to drink beer at this time of the morning.

His sister laughed, handing one can to him and opening the other herself, the siblings going into the living room where they stopped next to an armchair. "You need to sit down first Troy and I'll sit on your knee. If I sit down with a wet fanny like this, I know I'm going to stain the fabric."

Richie sat down as Dakota told him, and already felt his erection rising up again as his nubile and naked sister sat down in his lap, adjusting her very wet pussy against his groin and getting comfortable. Feeling her brother's erection against her bare bum, Dakota giggled. "I'll need to be careful where I sit, otherwise I'll end up pregnant," she laughed.

Feeling Dakota's fanny on his penis as his sister got comfortable on his lap, Richie opened his can of beer and took a sip, Dakota wasting no time in drinking hers. Richie could not believe his beautiful naked sister was sitting on his lap with her vagina -- hot, wet and sticky -- against his skin, the two of them drinking beer together on a Sunday morning. He stroked and fondled Dakota's boobs in between taking drinks of beer, and other times the brother and sister made out, each able to smell the beer on each other's breath.

"That was good beer," said Dakota, leaping her naked arse off her brother's lap, teasing his erection with a stray hand as she straightened up. "Now, it's bath time."

Richie allowed his twin to lead him into the main bathroom, admiring Dakota's bare bottom on the way there. Once in the bathroom, Richie enjoyed the sight of his sister's vagina and anus as she bent over to put the plug into the bathtub, and begin filling it with water.

"You did a good job shaving this morning Troy," said Dakota, running her fingers down her brother's face with one hand as she untied her pony-tail with the other, her long blonde hair now hanging loose. "Now while the bath is running I need to shave too, but as you can guess, not my face."

Richie's eyes went to his sister's crotch, and the re-growing pubic hair over her mound. Dakota stroked her blonde pubes. "I'm getting a bit prickly down there, I feel like sandpaper. I like to be nice and smooth, and I know you like me to be nice and smooth."

With wide eyes, Richie watched his twin retrieve a safety razor and some shaving foam, which she applied to her pussy. Rinsing the safety razor under the warm water, Richie's erection got harder and harder as his sister began to shave her pussy, several strokes removing the re-growing hair on the right side of her mound.

"Your turn now," said Dakota, handing the razor to her brother.

Richie was amazed. 'You want me to shave you?"

"Yeah, why not? It's hot."

Richie was not going to debate his sister on that, without doubt shaving her teenage snatch was hot. Richie removed the last of the prickly pubes from her mound, before Dakota took the razor back from her brother.

"I'd better do the more intimate parts," she said, Richie staring with eyes like saucers as his sister continued to shave her snatch very carefully around her labia, then put down her razor. "Pass me a towel please Troy."

Richie passed Dakota the towel, and watched as his sister used it to remove the last of the foam from her vaginal area, then opened her legs wide, keen to show off her teenage twat to her brother. "Feel how nice and smooth I am down there," said Dakota, a coy smile on her pretty face.

Richie stroked his sister's shaved snatch. "You really are nice and smooth," he commented, his finger tracing Dakota's pussy lips.

"Yes, it always feels so good for both of us when I shave down there," said Dakota, the teenager twitching as his brother inserted his left index finger into the moist interior of her cunt, fingering her clitoris.

The bath was now fully run, and Dakota turned off the taps, poured in some bubble bath and climbed into the warm water. "It's really nice in here," Dakota promised her brother, with Richie only too happy to join his twin in the tub.

The bathing siblings washed each other with vigor, Richie able to feel his sister's hands washing his cock and balls underneath the water but not able to see what she was doing thanks to the bubbles which made it even hotter. Dakota fondled Richie's erection in her sensual hands. "Don't lose control and jizz in the water, Troy," she laughed.

Washing his sister's bare breasts was a highlight for Richie, seeing her big boobs covered in suds and bubbles and feeling his twin's nipples getting hard as he touched her tits drove him wild. Richie kissed his sister on her lips and put a hand under the water to feel her lower lips, and soon the teenage siblings were making out again, before lying against each other, stroking the more intimate parts of their bodies.

Richie did not want bath time with his sister to end, but of course physics ensured that his and Dakota's bathwater got cold and the siblings climbed out, getting towels and drying off, before walking naked back to their parents' bedroom.

Richie put on the tee-shirt, underpants and shorts he had been wearing earlier, while Dakota did not dress this time, instead heading to the bathroom. "I just need to pee again," she said. "All that beer had an effect on me, and us girls have got smaller bladders. Why don't you go and make a start on breakfast, Troy?"

"Sure Dakota," said Richie, as his sister went into the bathroom and closed the door behind herself. He felt a little disappointed that she wasn't going to let him in the bathroom with her when she was pissing like she had done earlier, but oh well.

Richie went into the kitchen as the tall blonde beauty Dakota sat stark naked on the toilet, her legs wide apart as a stream of yellow urine came out of her urethra, the contents of her bladder tinkling into the toilet water.

In the kitchen Richie fed the cat who was looking impatiently looking at her food bowl, and got some cereal out of the cupboard when he heard the faint sound of his twin flushing the toilet. He turned to see his sister enter a few moments later wearing a pink tee-shirt that was a bit small for her -- her massive tits pressing the front of the fabric and the shape of Dakota's nipples visible.

However, Richie was really knocked for six when the rest of Dakota came into view. His eyes went wide when he saw that his sister was completely naked from the waist down. She wore no clothes at all on her bottom half, not even a pair of panties, her bald pussy fully visible at the front and her gorgeous bare bum on display at the back. The tall teenager's perfect legs and pretty bare feet added to her beauty, and in seconds Richie had a raging hard-on.

Acting as though nothing was out of place, Dakota stood next to her brother. "Is something exciting you, Troy?" she asked, indicating his erection.

Richie did not say anything, he was speechless, just stood staring at his sister as she stood naked from the waist down. Dakota reached up and kissed him, and soon the siblings were making out again, Richie fondling Dakota's bald vaginal lips and her bare bottom, his fingers sneaking between his sister's bum cheeks to finger her tight little anus.

Dakota giggled at having her bum-hole fingered then revealed that she held something in her right hand, which she opened to reveal a condom in its packet. "I think you could do with this Troy?"

"I think you're right," agreed Richie. He stripped off naked and put on the condom. More confident than he had been the previous night when he had sex for the first time, he took a firm hold of his half naked sister, bent Dakota over the bench so her arse was high in the air and shoved his condom-covered cock right up his sister's cunt, fucking her hard, Dakota squealing at each hard thrust up her pussy.

"Fuck, that feels good, but stop for the moment," said the slightly breathless Dakota, to which her brother withdrew from her vagina.

"You need to have your breakfast if you want to be big and strong for football," said Dakota. She walked to the fridge and retrieved a jar of orange, lemon and grapefruit marmalade and walked back to the bench. "Yum, marmalade, your favorite Troy," she said, taking off her tee-shirt and leaping her stark naked teenage body onto the kitchen bench top, where she opened her legs wide and opened the jar, seductively smearing the marmalade over her tits and her twat.

Dakota pointed to her fanny. "Breakfast is on me this morning, literally," she laughed.

Richie actually did not like marmalade all that much, but he quickly changed his mind leaping on top of the bench and licking the sticky breakfast spread off his sister's tits and her vagina, the unusual combination of pussy juice and marmalade when he ate out his sister bringing him much pleasure. With the way his twin twisted and writhed at the licks to her twat, evidently she liked this feeling too.

With the marmalade now gone from his sister's breasts and front bottom, Dakota got some more and spread it on her bare, feet Richie eating the sticky citrus spread from her soles, toes and arches. With this marmalade quickly consumed there was only one place for Richie's raging erection to go -- right up Dakota's cunt again. As Richie fucked his sister on the bench top, he realized that it was the first time that he and Dakota had had sex in the missionary position - not that he should be having sex in any position with his sister at all - his conscience reminded him. Dakota kissed her brother deeply as he pushed his manhood deep inside her. Richie kept thinking that when -- and indeed if -- he and Troy changed back and things returned to normal he could never look at the kitchen benchtop the same way again knowing that he had nailed his own sister upon it.

While enjoying getting fucked in missionary position, Dakota had something else in mind for fun. "Hey Troy, what's 23 times three?" she asked.

To Dakota's amazement, she got a reply from her non-mathematically inclined boyfriend immediately. "Sixty nine, the same year man landed on the Moon, Nixon became US President and Woodstock was held."

Even though Richie was pushing up hard into his sister's vagina, grinding his cock against the entrance to her birth canal, he could see the confused look on Dakota's face that she was puzzled by her boyfriend suddenly being able to do mental arithmetic well beyond him and knowing historical facts that he normally would not. Richie mentally cursed himself for being a smart-ass, and sought to make amends.

"I mean, um, like I think they happened in 1969, but maybe they happened in like the 1950s or 1980s or something?" Richie said, trying his best to be convincing at Troy.

"No, you were right first time, Troy," said Dakota, who was more interested in sucking her boyfriend's cock while he ate out her cunt than his sudden improvement in maths and history. "So do you want to talk about the number 69 or do you want to do it with me?"

"I want to do it with you!" Richie called out, withdrawing his dick from his sister's pussy, Dakota removing the condom and to Richie's amazement, applying a liberal does of marmalade to his penis.

Dakota rolled over so she was lying on her side, opening her legs to allow her brother access to her genitals. Richie lay the other way on the bench, pushing his erection into his sister's face, Dakota taking his shaft in her mouth and sucking it with vigor, enjoying the citrus taste as she gave her brother a blow job.

Richie in turn put his face between Dakota's open legs, smelling her fragrant fanny and plunging his tongue deep into his twin's vagina, eating her out as she sucked his dick, the siblings engaged in very satisfying 69 with each other.

It took about seven minutes of hard sucking by Dakota to make her brother cum, Richie moaning into his sister's sticky and wet pussy as he ejaculated into his sister's mouth and the delight of orgasm went through him. This was the fifth time that Richie had ejaculated this weekend so there was not as much semen as on the other occasions, but enough to keep the sperm-crazy Dakota satisfied, the young girl lapping up her brother's sticky white cum as between her legs she felt her own orgasm approaching.

Richie saw his sister's teenage toes clenching, and with the thrill of Dakota having blown him and cum in her mouth, he licked Dakota's vagina harder and deeper, making his sexy sister squirm. Dakota's orgasm arrived within seconds travelling through her vulva, uterus and into her bum, Dakota came in her twin brother's face, sticky pussy juice going into her brother's mouth which Richie eagerly drank. As Dakota like her brother had already orgasmed several times that morning she wasn't as wet as she normally got when she came, but there was more than enough wetness from his sister's vagina to satisfy Richie.

Getting their faces out of each other's genitals, Dakota and Richie embraced on the kitchen bench and kissed, Dakota tasting her own pussy and Richie his own cum. "Sixty nine is amazing," Richie commented to his sister, excited to have done it for the first time.

Dakota raised her eyebrows. "We have done 69 before Troy, heaps of times."

"Yeah, but I love it," Richie clarified.

"We're going to need another shower, but I'm sure you won't mind," Dakota laughed, as she and her brother got off the kitchen bench and made their way to their parents' bathroom again, both attempting to go through the door at the same time, the siblings laughing and getting into a pretend push and shove.

"You're competitive this morning Dakota," laughed Richie.

Dakota smiled. "Like the Roosters weren't against the Crocodiles yesterday Troy?"

"Oh hah-hah, very funny Dakota."

With her mischievous look on her face, Dakota put her fingers into her fanny and began to masturbate. "If you want a race, we can have a race at this."

The sight of his twin sister stark naked with her fingers in her snatch and masturbating made sure that Richie despite having had an orgasm less than five minutes earlier rock hard again and within seconds his hand had a firm grasp on his dick, jerking himself off.

Standing with his sister in their parents' bathroom, both of them naked and masturbating furiously to see who would reach orgasm first in a raunchy race was something Richie thought he would never do, but here he was. The twins' naughty game finished in a tie, both reaching their climaxes at the same time. They were not impressive orgasms, but this was understandable given how much sex they had enjoyed in the night and this morning.

However, the fun was not over yet and Richie and Dakota were soon under the shower, embracing tightly and kissing deeply under the warm droplets, Richie fingering his sister's vagina and anus and lovingly stroking her boobs, bare bottom and feminine mound, while Dakota lovingly caressed her brother's cock and balls.

As they dried off, Dakota noticed how sticky and stained the double cotton saddle of the panties she had been wearing earlier were, and she would need fresh underwear. "Troy, could you please get me some clean panties out of my underwear drawer?" Dakota asked.

"Yeah!" exclaimed Richie, the young man racing so fast he nearly fell over into his twin sister's bedroom and opening the drawer where Dakota kept her panties, Richie salivating at the wonderful sight of his sister's pairs of knickers within.