Bollywood Fashion Fiasco Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, I just thought it's because I am new as his whore and have just met his cock."

Kajal shook her head "That cock owns you now, just like it owns us. We beg for it just as eagerly."

"Fuck, he just fucked me and I am already hoping he fucks me tonight. When will we get back from the club?"

"That all depends on how things go but Sir doesn't wait to get back. He will fuck us in the club."

"Really?"

"Yes." Kajal said "He will play with all of us and nail some of us properly."

"How do I make sure I get nailed?" Pooja asked eagerly.

Kajal grinned "Make sure you dress right."

=============================================================

Romeo entered the club with his whole team and all eyes turned to him. He was surrounded by his team most of them were beautiful girls in stunning dresses. Men and women both stared openly as he walked through the club and towards the back lawn where the party really happened. He stopped to shake hands with the club owner, Jaffri, as he arrested Romeo's progress by running out in front of him. Then he led him and his party himself, shouting orders left and right to his staff to get things for Romeo.

The P18 was a big club and the main action was all on the back lawn. There were lots of sitting areas with tables and umbrellas. The furniture was all bamboo chairs and stools but there were lots of cushions provided to make sure the guests were comfortable. Some tables had bamboo privacy screens as well. The tables all surrounded a big dance floor which had lights all around it. But the lights were all pointed away from the dance floor and at the trees surrounding the dance floor. The whole feel was of a sexy picnic in the jungle.

As they reached a table, Jaffri signalled the staff to bring another table closer so all of Romeo's party could sit close to each other. He quickly got some bamboo screens positioned around the new two-table area, giving it privacy from three sides and leaving the dance floor side open. Romeo signalled and his chair was pulled back from the table so there was space for him to sit and stretch his legs.

It took another ten minutes for Jaffri to make sure that the hotshot director was satisfied with the arrangements. He left reluctantly but only after extracting a promise from Romeo that he would call him if he needed anything at all. Even as he was leaving, Jaffri instructed his staff repeatedly to take care of Romeo's party and that he didn't want any complaints. Just before leaving he declared that the first round was on the house.

Even if Romeo's large party and his stunning hot entourage had not caught the public's eye the club owner fawning over him brought him to everybody's attention. Romeo didn't like waving to the public like a monarch, nor did he believe in wearing large sunglasses at night like a douchebag. He liked to just go about his life like a normal person and let the public stare if they wanted. This style had worked for him for many years and he could usually get away with a lot more normal life stuff than any other celebrity.

Now also, after dismissing Jaffri, he simply turned his back to the staring club guests and picked a chair to sit down. That prompted the people to also go back to their own drinking and dancing. Romeo picked the chair that was in the middle of the two-table set up and sat down. After he sat down, the others in his group started to settle down as well.

His girls sat around him on the chairs. They all wanted to kneel down at his feet which they would have done happily but the ground was gravel and sand. While they might not mind getting their knees dirty, they knew that Romeo would not approve. So, they sat in the chairs, but with their eyes at him, ready to move to his lap at his signal.

The drinks came and if anybody noticed that the three waitresses who brought the drinks had opened two top buttons of their shirts, nobody commented on it. Urvashi was his relatively new whore, she was still in that phase, when she continuously wanted to be on his cock and eat his cum everyday. She got up from her seat and calmly walked up to Romeo.

"Sir, may I sit with you?" She asked boldly.

Romeo nodded and Urvashi smiled as she slid into his lap. She was wearing a red tube dress with a sparkly top and a plain silk bottom part. The dress rose up as she sat down and instead of pulling it down, she hiked up even higher and placed her bare ass on Romeo's crotch. Her big boobs were practically spilling out of the tight dress, the deep valley of her cleavage displayed in a way that would cause erections anywhere she went.

She slipped her arm around his shoulders and pressed her breast into his chest while adjusting her firm, bare bottom on his crotch. She crossed her long, bare legs bringing them into Romeo's view from the smooth, milky thighs down to her 8" high whore heels.

"Is this ok, Sir?" She asked as she pressed her stunning hot body against his body.

"Yes, that's fine, whore." Romeo slipped his arm around her waist and held her close.

Urvashi picked up Romeo's drink from the table and brought the glass to his lips. She herself hadn't ordered a drink as she was only interested in one drink and that was not available at the bar. Romeo's right hand slipped easily into Urvashi's deep cleavage and he cupped her soft, firm, bare breast in his hand. As he kneaded her soft, warm breast slowly, Urvashi pressed her face in the crook of his neck and slowly kissed along his jaw. She moved her slowly on his lap, massaging his dick through his pants.

The guys in Romeo's team were in a special position because Romeo always like to share his whores. The girls in Romeo's stable knew that and treated the guys in his team favourably. The guys got to have girls that were way beyond their league. The girls loved being treated like goddesses by those guys, and knew it pleased their owner that they kept the guys happy. In addition, being such stunning hotties raised the guys' profile and they ended up picking up more beauties from the club who were beyond their league usually.

After Romeo sat down and Urvashi settled on his lap, Amol, the AD, looked across the tables and waved at Aishwarya. She smiled and walked over to him. He moved aside slightly and she slithered her soft, sinewy body next to him in the big chair. It was big and had a semi-circular back around it but it was still not big enough for two people. Amol wrapped his arm around Aishwarya and she squeezed close against him. They started kissing casually like they were old lovers. Aishwarya was wearing a white strapless dress with a asymmetrical skirt. Her boobs were squeezed and pushed up in the dress in a beautiful cleavage. There was a feather boa covering part of her chest and shoulder but none of the cleavage.

When Amol moved his hand to her chest and started to squeeze her breasts, Aishwarya didn't stop him. Instead, she pushed her chest into his hand and hugged him with both arms. Amol had always been a big fan of Aishwarya and he had always known how far out of his league she was. He knew that she had been Romeo's whore but at that time Amol wasn't working for Romeo and never got a chance to meet the world class beauty.

Recently, when the Oscar Bait project started and Romeo had selected Aishwarya to play the main lead Amol also knew like everybody else that Aishwarya was again Romeo's whore now. Then he had some hope that he would get to meet the beauty queen. By then Amol had already become Romeo's AD and had fucked some of top actresses as part of his team. He didn't know if Romeo would share Aishwarya but he knew that he would surely get to meet her. Romeo didn't share all his girls all the time. It was his choice which girls he wanted exclusive to him for any period of time.

The latest example was Pooja Hegde. Romeo had just acquired this gorgeous beauty and she would be restricted only to his cock for a while. During this time Romeo would use her in every way possible and train her to become his whore in every way. He was an expert in that. She would be eating out of his hand in just a few days. While Romeo had told her to come to Amol for a screentest, he knew that it didn't mean he would get to fuck her. He maybe physically free to play with the stunning girl but he would not dare to nail her. She was the big boss' property. Just as Romeo owned his cars, he owned his whores. Amol may get to drive one of his cars if he asked but if he touched one without permission, it would be the end of his career.

He knew that very well, and he knew that Aishwarya was no longer exclusive to Romeo. Even though she was married, it didn't matter when she was in Romeo's domain. If Romeo told her not to fuck her husband, her legs would be closed for him no matter what reason or excuse she used. In fact, at the moment, her husband wasn't getting a piece of her, she was being used by Romeo or anybody he decreed.

Being Romeo's trusted assistant, Amol knew he had the right to play with this hottie right now. She was also cooperating fully because she knew the score and also because Romeo's whores were always very sexual. He could take the most reserved girl and turn her into a wanton whore in a short period of time. So, Amol was not surprised that Aishwarya was kissing him back eagerly and pushing her tongue into his mouth. His hands were rubbing and squeezing her soft, gorgeous body and she was welcoming his touch and his squeezes. This was the first time he was making out with the world beauty queen and he was really hoping that he would get to nail her tonight.

While Amol was a young, handsome and single guy, Ranjan was none of these things. He was in his forties, heavyset and married. He had been working with Romeo for more than a decade now. Last several years he had been Romeo's director of photography. Being an old colleague, he knew his place in the team well which included both his responsibilities and his privileges. He loved going out with Romeo because as far as his wife was concerned he was still at work. He not only got a chance to fuck amazingly hot girls, he could do it without having to find a hotel room or any such arrangement which could lead to trouble later.

The biggest factor however, was that the calibre of girls he got to fuck with Romeo he could never hope to even touch on his own. Here he got to dip his dick in A-list actresses and beauty queens. Just based on his own looks and position he could not even get a second look from them. But now, experienced and bold, he got up and went to the chair where Jacqueline Fernandez was sitting alone.

He took her hand and brought her back to his chair. She smiled at him and came willingly with him. This tall, leggy Sri Lankan beauty had always given him hot, sexual dreams. Ranjan had worked with her on one item song after which they had made out in a back room. He wanted to fuck her but the opportunity was not there. Later that day he was in Romeo's office to talk about the song while Jacqueline was bent over his desk. She had looked right into his eyes while Romeo had fucked her ass. He had not been able to sleep that night as he had imagined her gorgeous face and her screaming mouth over and over in his mind.

But tonight, he wanted to fuck her. And he was expecting it to work as she was not likely to be called in by Romeo while he was busy with Pooja Hegde, and probably with Kajal Agarwal as well. Ranjan sat down in his chair, Jacqueline straddled him, with one leg on either of him. She was wearing a deep cut tank top and a long silk skirt that had multiple slits all around. It fell open over her legs, baring her long, shapely legs as she knelt on the chair.

Ranjan put his arms around her slender body and pulled her close. They started to kiss and make out. His hands moved down her smooth body. She squirmed and moaned as he squeezed her tight butt. As she took his tongue in her mouth, he was sure, she would take his cock also later.

Pankaj was a cameraman in Romeo's team. He was actually head of the camera department with a few cameramen working under him. But he was still quite young, only in his late thirties and had been working for Romeo for a couple of years. He had started as a assistant cameraman but quickly rose to department head because of his talent and dedication. Romeo had noticed his work and promoted him quickly.

During this time he had learnt to work with the beautiful girls that Romeo recruited. He had found that the girls were much more cooperative and interested compared to other placed he had worked. In other places there was a clear demarcation between talent and crew, but in Romeo's team the actresses seemed to be very friendly and open.

He had found a girlfriend already who worked in Romeo's crew. Since they both knew how Romeo worked, they had kept their relationship open. She had been under Romeo many times and they knew that she would spread her legs for the boss whenever he asked. So, she had given Pankaj also full freedom to play with any other girls on the crew or on camera. She knew a guy in Romeo's team got unbelievable opportunities where girls were concerned and she wanted him to be able to take advantage of those.

But Pankaj was a bit on the shy side and didn't take much advantage of that freedom. Because of the working environment on set, he had actually played with some of the extremely attractive actresses that he worked with. A few times he had made out with them as well. But till date, he had not fucked any of the girls even though there were a few he really wanted to do. Tonight, he was feeling that he wanted to use this opportunity but he was not able to bring himself to select a girl and pick her up.

Watching Ranjan rub Jacqueline's smooth, bare thighs, Pankaj also wanted to grab a beautiful actress and play with her body but instead he picked up his glass and tried to hide his nervousness by sipping his drink. Fortunately for him, Romeo's whores were horny and friendly but never shy. Katrina approached Pankaj's chair and offered her hand.

"Pankaj, would you like to dance with me?" Kartina said.

It would be fair to say that Pankaj had had a crush on Katrina ever since her first film. He had jerked off to her photos many, many times. On one shoot when he was setting up a bedroom scene, Katrina had arrived early. She had offered to pose in bed herself instead of using an understudy. She had insisted that Pankaj pose as the understudy for the male actor. Pankaj had obliged. Katrina had actively made out with him and he had dry humped her under the covers while his camera assistant set up the frame. Pankaj had used that memory many times.

Right now, standing in front of him, Katrina looked super sexy in a short sky blue dress. It was slightly loose fitting and draped over her curves nicely. The fabric was thin to the point that it was almost sheer, but the dress was fully covered in tassels down the front so she was not naked the whole time. But when she moved her beautiful body peeked through. The dress was deep cut with a generous amount of cleavage. It had two thin noodle straps that went over her shoulders and crossed on her back. Her back was bare except for the straps. The skirt part was short and stopped just on her upper thighs.

Swallowing his heart back into his chest, Pankaj put his drink down and took Katrina's hand. She led him out to the dance floor. There she came into his arms and pressed her body against him as they started to dance slowly. Pankaj wrapped his arms around her slender body and almost got an electric shock when his hands landed on her bare back.

"Tighter, baby." Katrina whispered in his ear.

As he complied and squeezed her soft body in his arms, she moaned in his ear. Pankaj was afraid his dick would tear through his pants.

Unlike his other colleagues Ansh had only been working with Romeo for a short time. In a week, he was going to complete six months in his team. This was the first time he was in a private party with Romeo. Before this he had been to a couple of company parties with lots of people and he had been able to survive them by just talking to the colleagues he knew. He could see many of his male colleagues dancing, groping and making out with the hot girls but Ansh didn't have the courage to approach the girls.

He had always had this problem talking to pretty girls which had made him a great cameraman. The less time he spent pursuing girls the more time he could spend with his cameras, lenses and photography magazines. It was an irony that becoming good with his camera had made girls like him more but the circle was very small because he could not actually go out and promote himself.

It had helped his career though, to the point that he had felt confident enough to apply to Silverscreen Studios and passed the video assignment that Romeo gave him with flying colours. Even though he could not talk to pretty girls he still was very attracted to them and working in Romeo's company he felt he could get to meet more of them as everybody knew Romeo's penchant for picking up the hottest girls for his projects. Quite a few of the videos and photos in Ansh's 'wank bank' were from Romeo's films.

The last six months had been amazing for Ansh. He had not only met some of the hottest girls in the world, he had actually got the chance to work with them. He had done several video and photoshoots with the most gorgeous girls to the point that his 'wank bank' now had material from his own work.

What he loved most in working with the stunning girls was the power he felt when he was behind the camera. He could tell them to wear what he wanted and they would do what he told them to do. His first nude shoot was only after he joined Romeo's team and he had been more nervous than the model. In fact, the model was not nervous at all. She had gotten naked on his instructions and posed in any way he told her. Towards the end he had told her to pose on all fours with her ass towards the camera and the girl had done it without a question. That photo had gone into the bank, of course.

Even while working with the models, Ansh got this feeling that he could fuck those beautiful models. They seemed happy to cooperate in any way. But he never had the guts to make the approach. It didn't help that his assistant was female and pretty. Ansh was sure she would judge him and probably report him to Romeo for sexually harassing the models. She looked at him strange most of the time. The girl was his own age, 24, but girls mature much faster and she was always more at ease than Ansh was even though he was her boss.

Right now he was looking around and watching how not only Romeo, the big boss, but even his colleagues were playing with the beautiful actresses and the girls seemed to like it. Ansh felt like he could and should grab a girl as well. He got up and walked to where Amisha Patel was sitting. She looked at him and smiled as he approached. But at the last moment, he lost the nerve and walked by her chair and left their table completely.

Cursing himself inside, he thought about what he should do. He couldn't go back right away, it would look silly. He noticed the bar set up a distance away between two trees and walked that way. Because all the action at P18 was in the back lawn, this part had more people than the indoor section. Also, P18 stayed open until 4 am while most of the clubs in the area closed about 1 am. Only P18 and another club were open after 1 am. This made people gravitate to these clubs and P18 got progressively more crowded between midnight and 1 am.

Ansh walked to the bar and got behind the crowd, waiting for his turn. Slowly, he made progress as people got served and finally got up to the bar counter. While he was waiting to catch the bartender's eye, he felt a warm hand on his shoulder.