Bollywood Fashion Fiasco Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Ansh!" The girl behind him said.

"Oh, hi Sophie!" Ansh said, surprised that Sophie Chaudhary remembered his name. He had only worked with her once a couple of weeks ago when she had performed an item song and Ansh was one of the cameramen. She had been super friendly with all of them an Ansh had really liked her. But he knew that she was really into Romeo. Ranjan had actually tried for her but while she had flirted with him shamelessly, he had not managed to lay her. Ansh had not tried. He was surprised that she remembered his name from that one shared experience.

She stepped in closer and hugged him "So nice to see you, Ansh. How are you?"

"I...I am...I am good." Ansh was easily nonplussed around pretty girls "How...how are you?"

"Yes, me too, thanks." Sophie glanced behind for a moment "Oh, these people are staring at me weirdly because I cut the line. Pretend that I am your girlfriend, ok? I don't want to have a scene here."

"Umm...sure." There was no other answer that Ansh could give.

"Put your arm around me." Sophie said as she stood close beside him.

Ansh gingerly put his arm around her waist. Sophie was wearing a white sleeveless dress with a really wide and deep neck. Her boobs were pushed up and the cleavage was so sexy and in-your-face that Ansh was having trouble not looking at it. The dress had no back at all and even two inches of her ass crack was exposed. The skirt part was loose and very short, just flouncing around her upper thighs. Two wide layers of frills covered her mid-thighs but they were sheer so it was not real cover. Her heels were 7" high but she stood in them confidently, comfortable with long practice.

"Not like that, baby." Sophie said as Ansh placed his hand very lightly, trying to avoid touching her bare back "Boyfriends treat their girlfriends like their property. Put your hand lower and squeeze me in like I belong to you."

That was much easier said that done for Ansh. He moved his hand down at the curve of her waist. Sophie picked it up and put it lower so that his fingers were on her butt cheek and his thumb on her ass crack. It was like Ansh got an electric shock.

"Don't!" Sophie said sharply in his ear as he started to lift his hand up "Keep it there, baby."

Just then the bartender came to ask Ansh for his order. He asked Sophie what she wanted and placed his order while praying to God that nobody would notice his hard-on.

Sophie leaned in and kissed his cheek "Thank you, baby." Ansh involuntarily squeezed her butt.

After they got their drinks, Sophie said "Do you want to dance, honey?"

"I am...I am not a good dancer." Ansh said.

"You are right, let's go sit." She walked back with him. Ansh could smell her perfume and it was keeping his dick constantly hard.

[End of Part 6]