Bondage Chronicles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He answered with a "As far as you like Mistress" and so I knew then I had a willing participant in my interview.

I decided I would see how far I could also take myself, and wondered if I could indeed have my own orgasm whilst inflicting some B&D upon this first ever client of mine. I moved my position so that I was in front of him. I also selected a longer whip from the wall, and got myself a stool. I positioned myself so that my pussy could be seen clearly by the guy as he was in the stocks. I allowed my hand to drift to my cunt as I started to whip him. The first tingles went through my pussy! This was going to be fun!

I noticed on the wall that there was a large dildo. I went and retrieved it to, and pushed the end of it into my guys mouth, and then rewarded him with a series of whippings. The scene was now quite horny! I was in front of my guy being fucked in the pussy by a large dildo that was stuffed into his mouth. Every time I whipped him, he moved his head back and forth faster, therefore fucking me faster! In the corner, the Baron now had his cock out and was seriously stroking it as he watched me being fucked by my man.

Our rhythm was now in sync. Every time I whipped, he fucked, and Baron stroked and moaned. We kept this up and I was thrashing this guy really hard. I noticed that his cock was also very erect I wanted to see him cum, but I was also fixated on my own orgasm, not to mention the gorgeous image of the Baron about to cum too. I gestured for him to come over, so he did. Within seconds the three of us were cumming together. I slammed down on the face in front of me of the guy in the stocks who was fucking my cunt with the dildo. I beat him mercilessly with the whip and he started to spurt cum all over the floor and onto his leg. The Baron suddenly grabbed my head and jammed his cock deep into my hungry throat as I was still climaxing on the dildo. He came deep in my mouth and I swallowed it all, the last few squirts hitting me in the face as he pulled back and sprayed me with his amazing cock.

We all screamed and moaned and orgasmed in unison. It was an amazing scene! It was also my first ever climax as a bondage mistress. My husband was right - I was made for this work!

As I left after cleaning up, the Baron gave me a small parcel.

"It's a video of today" he said.

"Take it home and show your husband. The job is yours if you want it."

"See you tomorrow!" I said.

12