Bondage Wedding, Obedient Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,320 Followers

Miranda felt her pussy twitch. "Oh, goodness."

"Now I want to return the favor. After the wedding, I want you tied in the dining hall when the food is served. Then I want you to be a wedding gift to Richard. Do you like the sound of that?"

Miranda's throat suddenly felt dry. "I... I don't know what to say."

"When was the last time you had gotten fucked?"

"Too long."

"Last time you had a mind-blowing orgasm?" Jenny asked, eyebrow raised.

"Far too long."

"You've been a straight-laced financial woman for the past several years. When was the last time you truly indulged yourself? I mean, truly indulgedyourself, like nothing else mattered."

"I can't even remember," Miranda admitted.

And she was telling the truth, too. Miranda had been a workaholic all her life. She worked hard in school. She busted her ass working for clients in the financial field. There was barely enough time for hobbies, vacations, or self-indulgence.

Jenny nodded. "I think it's time. This is what I do. I help people. I help women. That's what I did as a therapist. That's what I do now with sex. I help."

"What do I have to do?" Miranda gulped.

"Nothing."

Miranda couldn't believe it. "Nothing?"

"Nothing at all. All you'd have to do is just lay there on the table. Tied and spread. Richard will do the rest. Maybe some of our other guests as well. They love greeting new women."

Oh god.

"I wasn't expecting this," Miranda managed to say. "All I expected was to be naked, see a few things, and present the entrees."

"Once you're in, you're in. You'll be financially compensated too, of course. After all, you're providing extra services."

"I'm not a prostitute," Miranda blurted out.

Jenny laughed, "I never said you were. Let's just consider this extra payment as part of your food service."

"I watched the video of you last night, being flogged. Will that happen to me?"

"Do you want that to happen to you?" Jenny teased.

"No. Nothing with pain."

"I'll let the other girls know then," Jenny said, standing up so that they were face-to-face and naked with each other. "Seriously, you're the best. Today is going to be something we're never going to forget."

"For me, it already is."

"You'll get used to being naked. Trust me on that. Before I send you back to the hall, I'll have to give you one more thing, plus the finishing touches. Face the mirror."

The women switched spots and Miranda looked at her naked reflection in the mirror, seeing Jenny standing right beside her.

Jenny reached for her array of beauty products and applied a bold red lipstick across Miranda's mouth. Jenny told Miranda to close her eyes, and then eyeshadow was applied.

"Now you officially look like you're at a wedding," Jenny said, admiring her makeup work and Miranda's natural beauty. "Hold still. There's still something else."

Jenny opened a drawer and held a black collar. She tucked Miranda's hair back, then wrapped the collar around her neck. The collar was black leather, with a few silver buttons spaced all around it. As Miranda looked at her reflection, she realized that this was going to another level.

"What's this for?" Miranda asked.

"All of the women here will be wearing these when the wedding proceeding starts. It's to mark your status as a submissive."

The thought terrified and excited Miranda at the same time. They both continued looking in the mirror, with the collar being secured around Miranda's neck.

"I don't have any real experience with this, you know. It's always been a fantasy. Some thought that gets me aroused. I've tried the ropes and spanking thing a few times with an ex-boyfriend. It was a disaster each time."

"Which is why you need a professional," Jenny replied, locking the collar around Miranda's neck. "That's what we provide. Professionalism. Tell me, what draws you to the submissive fantasy?"

Miranda thought for a moment. "The idea of 'letting go' is interesting. I've been a control freak all my life. I guess I'm intrigued by the idea of surrendering my sexuality to someone that knows what to do with it. It's hard to explain."

"You're not alone. Lots of people secretly enjoy the release of being submissive. There's something so naughty about being a plaything. A complete fuck toy for others to use. That's you in a little while. You'll be a fuck toy for my husband. Are you ready for that?"

Miranda pursed her lips. "I guess I can give it a try."

"I promise it'll be memorable."

Jenny held Miranda from behind, hugging her, pressing her bare tits against Miranda's bare back. They continued looking in the mirror while Jenny kissed Miranda's shoulder.

In that moment, the catering job was the furthest thing from Miranda's mind. Now, this was entirely about her duties as a wedding gift. A real life human wedding gift, strapped to the table, waiting to be presented.

***

The wedding was a beautiful affair as expected. Men in sharp suits. Women were naked. The happy couple stood at the altar and exchanged their vows.

Richard looked stellar in his suit. Jenny looked sexy as hell, standing there naked with a veil on her head, a rose tucked behind her ear, and a black collar around her neck. All of the bridesmaids had collars too.

The vows were exchanged and the people applauded. Miranda's mind wandered to happy, yet dark, places. She wondered about her own life, wondering when she'd ever meet the right man. And of course, she wondered about the boundaries of her sexuality, if she could actually go through with this.

Only a week ago, she was a plain everyday woman. Now she stood naked in the back of the room, waiting for her turn. She didn't need to worry about the food she had brought. That was all taken care of by the small staff of naked submissive women, who had experience with setting up 'bondage weddings,' as Jenny had previously called it.

When the happy newlyweds walked down the aisle, the crowd applauded, and so did Miranda. Then she felt a tap on her shoulder.

"Miranda, you're needed in the dining area," a woman said in her ear. "We'll need to prepare you now."

This was it.

***

At face value, the dining area was properly arranged. There were long tables which circled the room. Plates were perfectly arranged. So were all the utensils and glass drinking cups.

What made this different, Miranda noticed upon first entering the hall, was that there were naked women strapped spread-eagled on a few tables, with food arranged on their bodies. Their arms and legs spread wide open.

Miranda wanted to ask, Will I be arranged like that too? But she was too afraid to hear the answer. Instead, she simply followed instructions.

She was taken to a clear table, near where the newlyweds would be sitting. There were bondage straps on the corners of the table, and Miranda instantly knew that she'd meet the same fate as the other naked women in the hall.

"Lay down," the woman casually told her. "Arms and legs apart. It's easy."

Miranda did as she was told. She laid on the table and spread her arms and legs. She tried not to focus on the humiliating position. Instead, she just stared at the tall ceiling as the woman went to work. Suddenly, Miranda wondered how people would like her food. She hoped people would enjoy it. She had worked hard making those dishes, most of which were secret family recipes.

"There, all done," the woman said a few minutes later. "You look delicious. The happy couple will love this."

Around each wrist and ankle were thick shackles. Her limbs were tied apart and her body was spread-eagled. There was no moving. No adjusting. No place to hide. She was there for the taking. And she knew it would be happening soon.

"I envy you," the woman said. "These events are so much fun. Now hold still. We're going to place the food on your body. It might feel a little cold in some places, but that's because Richard has a sweet tooth. He loves desserts. Here it comes."

Miranda held still as a food cart was pushed towards them and stopped. Two women began wiping Miranda's body with large wet towels. Then they dried her body with other towels. Then the women arranged food across Miranda's bare body. She felt warm slices of steak being neatly placed on her belly. Sauce on her belly button. Warm side dishes on her hips. Cold dessert being displayed across her breasts. The coldness made both of her nipples harden, and the women took advantage of that by placing halved cherries on each of her nipples, using her tits as a food holder.

As Miranda stared at the ceiling, a sacrilegious feeling came over her. Those recipes had been in her family for centuries. Now they were displayed across her naked body while she was bound to the table. Soon, people would feast from her body. Then afterwards, god knows what. Maybe they would eat her pussy. Maybe they would laugh at her. Maybe they would ignore her. Or maybe they'd fuck her senseless.

All of the food had been arranged and the women left.

"Here comes everyone," the woman said briskly. "Good luck. I'm sure they're hungry."

With that, the woman bent down to kiss Miranda on the lips, then she left.

Now Miranda was all alone, strapped to the table, ready to serve. She couldn't bring herself to look at anyone. All she could do was hear the sounds of cheerful chatter and jovial conversations. It was clear that this particular crowd was used to the sight of nude women strapped to tables.

The sounds of the voices came closer as people came nearer. Miranda heard the sounds of plates and utensils being used. People began eating at their seats and conversations grew louder. All the while, Miranda kept her eyes locked on the ceiling. She had no idea what she did to deserve this punishment. She didn't know why she deserved this humiliation.

But the fact was, her pussy was wet. With her legs in spread-eagled bondage, anyone coming to get food from her body would be able to see her wetness. At a wedding party like that, who knows, people might even use her vaginal fluids as dipping sauce, she wondered.

It wasn't long until someone had approached her with a plate in hand. Through the corner of her eye, she saw some random guy picking pieces of steak from her stomach along with a few side items. Miranda had expected a few crude remarks from the guy, but that never came. Surprisingly, the man was completely nonchalant about Miranda's state of being.

Deep down, it kind of disappointed her when the guy walked away without commenting or saying anything to her. It made her feel like a piece of flesh, simply there to serve. Amazingly, that added to her stimulation.

She went back to staring at the ceiling and listening to the sounds of people eating and talking loudly. She had become used to being naked with the food on her body. But her arms were starting to become sore and her body restless. She needed to stretch, badly.

"Is this for me?" a man's voice said.

It took Miranda only a second to realize that the man was Richard.

"All yours darling," Jenny said to her husband. "I told you I'd get you something you're going to love."

God, it was happening. Miranda's heart beating faster as the newlyweds arrived. The guests cheered and clapped as they realized that the newlyweds had already made their way to their special seats, right next to Miranda's spread-eagled body.

Richard said a few words to the guests, so did Jenny, and the room returned to its normal state of heavy conversation.

Things became tense when the married couple stood directly in front of Miranda, looking down at her, admiring her naked beauty.

"Suddenly, I feel starved," Richard said to his wife.

He picked up a piece of steak laying on Miranda's stomach and ate it. Then he took a piece of side item and ate that too.

"Delicious," he said, looking down at the caterer.

Miranda wanted to say 'thank you,' but didn't. She was too humiliated to say a word. Through the corner of her eye, she saw Jenny standing there, also eating. The white veil and rose behind her ear had both been removed. Jenny stood there naked eating food from Miranda's body.

As she was strapped to the table, Miranda felt herself wanting to squirm, but resisted. It was the most painfully awkward moment of her life as the newlywed couple feasted from her body without properly acknowledging her.

After only a few bites, it seemed as though Richard was done with the main course of steak. He was a dessert person with a sweet tooth, and he had his attention set on Miranda's breasts. He rubbed both of her tits with his strong hands, ruining the perfect arrangement of desserts placed on her chest.

He bent down and sucked the halved cherry off her left nipple; doing the same thing with her other tit. It was officially the first sex act committed against Miranda's body, and it made her wet. She wondered if anyone else in the hall of 50 people were watching this happening. God, what a humiliating thought.

Miranda squeezed her eyes shut and expected more things to happen to her breasts. Instead, she felt Richard rubbing the wetness between her spread-eagled legs, then he moved his hand away.

"Her pussy tastes sweeter than the cherries," he told his wife.

Fuck, he had tasted her pussy fluids. A thought which somehow made Miranda even wetter. She expected Jenny to slap her husband in the face, but then she reminded herself what kind of wedding this is, and the nature of their relationship.

That's when Miranda heard it. Sucking and slurping noises. The sound of people kissing. She turned her head slightly and peaked at the newlyweds kissing in a full blown makeout session, swapping Miranda's pussy fluids in their mouths.

"Think she's starting to get hungry?" Richard asked his wife.

"We'd be rude to let her starve while everyone else is eating."

For the first time, Richard turned his attention towards Miranda and spoke to her.

"Are you hungry?" he asked.

Miranda nodded, knowing what was expected of her. "Yes."

"Excellent."

When Richard began undoing his pants, there was the biggest smile on Jenny's face. Jenny was thrilled with the fact that her husband was going to get one of the best wedding gifts of all time-- Miranda's mouth.

He freed his penis, which was half erect, impressively sized, and dangling in front of Miranda's face.

"Turn your head," he said. "Face me."

Miranda faced the cock, which was only mere inches away from her face, then she opened her mouth for the inevitable.

He pulled Miranda's head towards him, and she had to partially turn her body to the side, struggling against the restraints. When she was turned enough, and close enough towards him, he put his cock in her mouth.

It was Miranda's cue to close her lips and begin sucking. She couldn't utilize any head movement from her position, so all she had was her ability to suck, use her tongue, and use her lips. She managed to use all three at full effect; sucking the best she could while licking around the head and shaft, keeping her lips tight around the cock.

Her favorite part of giving a guy oral sex was always the feeling of growth. She loved the feeling of a guy throbbing in her mouth. Especially if he wasn't fully hard at first. She got that same reaction out of Richard when she performed, feeling the shaft grow and stiffen until he was completely hard. Not bad, she thought to herself, as her body use was so limited.

Strangely, she found herself worrying that she'd be a disappointment as a wedding gift, since she couldn't bob her head or use her hands (the trademark of her oral expertise). She worried that she would let down the happy newlyweds, who expected amazing things out of Miranda.

As her body remained turned, food had fallen from her stomach and onto the table. The food she had worked so hard on. It was a stark reminder that she was initially hired as a caterer. She was meant to provide the food. Now there she was, naked on the table, focusing her full attention on the hard cock in her mouth.

"How is she?" Jenny asked, in an almost giddy tone.

The question made Miranda blush as she continued sucking. She was a people pleaser. All her adult life, customer satisfaction was her top priority. It was the same way with her old finance job, her new job as a caterer, and her current position as a submissive woman sucking cock.

She was eager to hear his answer. Anything less than total satisfaction would have left her devastated, possibly in a state of tears that she sacrificed so much, only to disappoint.

"This woman is a goddess," Richard groaned. "Who knew the financial lady has such a mouth on her?"

This made Miranda beam with pride. As she continued sucking his dick, she rewarded his rave review by sucking only the tip of his penis with a powerful suction, then swirling her tongue around it 20 times in a row. This made Richard gasp.

Female hands pushed the food away from Miranda's hips, thighs, and stomach. The food Miranda had worked so hard on with her helpers. But she knew this was for a reason. And she knew it was Jenny who had cleared her body.

Jenny put her mouth on Miranda's spread-eagled pussy and planted a big wet kiss. Then she lapped her tongue up and down the labia, like a thirsty dog drinking a bowl of water. This made Miranda moan while sucking on Richard's erection. Her moaning sent vibrating waves along his cock.

"I think she likes it," Richard noted.

Jenny spread Miranda's labia. "She better. And I think she's going to like this even more."

With that, Jenny put her tongue inside Miranda's spread hole. She sucked and sucked, tasting the flavor of Miranda's pussy fluids. All the wetness that had been accumulating that hour, all went inside Jenny's mouth.

It was her first lesbian experience. Something she had occasionally fantasized about, and it was something she hadn't expected to happen that day. It felt amazing and she realized that she had been missing out all these years. Jenny knew how to treat a pussy properly. She knew how to lick and suck. Miranda savored every moment of it.

She figured it was a reward for sucking off Jenny's husband so well.

The oral sex ended when Richard unexpectedly pulled his cock away from Miranda's vacuum-like mouth.

When he pulled back, Miranda's sight of the room was unblocked, and she saw that the wedding event had turned into a bondage orgy. The different women who were strapped to various tables were all in sexual positions. Some were sucking cock. Some were being fucked. Sometimes at the same time.

The same was happening throughout the dining area. Women were on their knees sucking cock amongst other things, with leashes around their neck, being controlled by their masters. Some were on all fours, on the table, getting fucked from behind.

There were also men on their knees eating pussy, or being fucked by strap-on wielding dominant women.

For those few seconds that Miranda observed the dining hall, she was in total awe of the sight. It was wilder than any porn she had ever viewed. It was more bizarre and brazen than her wildest imagination.

The room was filled with loud moaning, crying, and the sounds of carnal pleasure being unleashed.

"Is something wrong?" Jenny asked her husband, wondering why he had pulled his cock away from Miranda's mouth.

"Nothing's wrong. On the contrary, I need to get something out of my system."

Richard snapped his finger and gestured for servants to come, which made Jenny smile, as she knew what would happen next.

The female servants came over and professionally undid the bondage which had kept Miranda strapped to the table. She thought she was freed. She enjoyed being able to move her arms again. But the freedom wouldn't last long. All they were doing was switching positions.

The female servants lifted Miranda and flipped her over, like she was a piece of meat which needed roasting on the other side. Miranda's body was laying uncomfortably on the small pile of food which used to be on her body. The food, which she prided herself on, was now buried underneath her stomach and tits.

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,320 Followers