Bondage Wedding, Obedient Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The female servants re-shackled Miranda's ankles in a different position, with her legs off the table and her feet on the floor.

Although Miranda was inexperienced with the world she found herself in, she was smart enough to realize what was going to happen. Richard was going to fuck her from behind.

Female hands spread Miranda's pussy wide open from behind. It might have been Jenny doing it. It might have been one of the servants. It didn't really matter. The only thing she focused on was the hard cock which was slowly entering her hot wet cunt.

Richard squeezed her ass hard, as if it were dough. Then once he had a firm grip, he began to pound her pussy with his cock, unleashing all the pent up fantasies he's had for the former financial worker.

"Oh god!!!" Miranda screamed, pleasure ripping through her, with her body helpless on the table.

Her eyes remained on the orgy taking place in the dining hall. People were fucking and giving oral sex. Some people even used Miranda's food as a sex tool, licking desserts from each other's body to make the sex even hotter.

The pounding of her pussy was relentless and she screamed louder. She couldn't control herself. She wished she could so that she wasn't so loud. The last thing she ever wanted was for people to look at her being fucked like this. It was far too humiliating, but with the amount of pleasure she felt, it would have been worth it anyway.

Jenny tucked Miranda's hair behind her ears as she was still being fucked hard. It was a loving gesture to ensure that Miranda had a clear view of the wedding orgy.

"Watching you like this is so fucking hot," Jenny said to Miranda. "I can tell it's been a while since you've last been ravished like this."

And she was right. She hadn't had sex this good in a very long time. In fact, Miranda couldn't even remember when she had ever been pounded like this.

"I'm such a lucky girl," Jenny added, watching the caterer cry, while her body was rocking back and forth. "I get that cock anytime I want. I'm so glad you get to experience this today. You're a lifesaver. This is our 'thank you' for saving our wedding. Now we want you to cum for us. Cum like never before."

As Miranda was being pounded from behind, Jenny gestured to one of the female servants.

That was when Miranda felt a soft feminine tongue licking her clitoris, while Richard was still fucking her cunt. The tongue was an expert at this. The tongue licked and the mouth sucked, stimulating Miranda's pussy to full effect. She had never had her pussy eaten and fucked at the same time. It felt too good to be true and it was beyond her wildest dreams.

"Oh my god!!!" Miranda yelled. "I'm going to... I'm going to!!!"

"That's it, do it," Jenny said, rubbing the caterer's shoulder. "Cum for us darling. You deserve it."

Miranda did deserve it. For all those years of pleasing her clients. She deserved the orgasm of the century. And it came like a faucet. She squirted a massive gush of fluids from deep within her pussy. Her toes curled hard and her hands clenched as it happened. For those seconds, Miranda was breathless from the orgasm. She couldn't speak. She couldn't moan. She couldn't breathe. The orgasm had stopped everything.

The poor servant must have been drenched as she continued licking. Richard kept on fucking too, even after Miranda had cum.

Richard grunted as he nearly finished fucking Miranda's near-lifeless body. He grunted more when he shot loads of his cum inside of her pussy. Then he pulled out.

The servant knew her immediate current duty, which was to clean. First, the servant sucked Richard's cock clean. Then the servant sucked all the cum from deep within Miranda's pussy. It was a feeling which stirred Miranda's sex and brought her back to life.

***

It was amazing how one misunderstanding could have such a huge domino effect. All Miranda wanted to do was cook, and in a few years, open up her very own restaurant.

If she had known that Jenny's email would require her to be naked, she would have refused immediately. But it was the misunderstanding that led to this.

Miranda had just finished washing the cum away from her body as she soaped herself in the hot shower. She loved a good post-orgasm shower. It made her feel like she was cleansing away the immoral feelings.

The shower door opened and Jenny entered casually.

"Mind if I join you?" Jenny asked, stepping into the shower, closing the shower door.

"It's your bathroom. You don't need my permission."

They shared the soap and Jenny used it on herself.

"You were amazing out there. Especially for your first time."

"Thanks," Miranda replied. "That wasn't something I would have ever expected. I'm still a little shocked... well... a lot shocked."

"Any regrets?"

Miranda smiled, "None whatsoever."

"We have plenty of events lined up for the next few months which need catering. Richard and I want your services again."

"I'll have to think it over."

"Fair enough. But can I provide you with an incentive to return?"

Miranda shrugged, knowing what was coming. "Sure, why not?"

As Jenny put the soap back onto the container, she wrapped her arms around Miranda and they kissed in the shower, as the warm water flowed on their bodies. It turned into a passionate tongue-swap as their tits pressed tightly together.

Miranda had already cum like a faucet. It was an orgasm that would keep her content for a long time. But it occurred to her that the newlywed bride hadn't cum yet, at least not that she knew of.

After pulling her lips away from the kiss, Miranda went to her knees, with the shower water sprinkling all over her face. They both knew what was going to happen next. Miranda brought her mouth to the newlywed's pussy. It was Miranda's turn to deliver pleasure to the wife. And it was Jenny's turn to receive. It was the perfect way to close a wedding.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.