Bonehead

Story Info
A high school senior lives up to his nickname.
30.1k words
4.78
67.5k
165
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,442 Followers

Authors Note: All characters in this story that are depicted in any sexual situation are 18 years of age or older. No sexual scenes involve any under age characters.

This story could go under so many categories, Incest / First time / Erotic couplings / exhibition... Gotta pick one though.

"Oh God, I'm gonna be so fucked tomorrow!" I groaned, rolling my head back and forth on the headrest of the car.

"You're so fucked now!" My twin sister, Jenny, said with a laugh. "Why the hell did you decide to drink a whole bottle of vodka?"

"Trying to get the courage to ask Mandy to the prom." I answered.

"Where did you even get it?"

"Get it? Got it! Fuck that was a good game! And she was soooooo fucking hot out there shaking her pom pom's!" I answered, punctuated with a particularly loud drunken laugh. "Ohhhh God, I'm gonna be so fucked up tomorrow!"

"James! You're so fucked up now. It's a good thing mom and dad are gone until Sunday!" Jenny said with a scowl. "You know what kind of trouble we'll both be in, if they find out you got drunk?"

"No more than I'm in after asking Mandy to go to the prom. Shit I was so damn scared she'd say no, I didn't even wait around for her to answer."

"Oh God James. You're so screwed up!"

"Yep. That's me. Fucked up, bonehead James!"

"Yeah about that. Why do you keep saying that? Bone head?"

"'Cause that's my name. Bonehead James. I get reminded of that every god damn fucking gym class. Bonehead James. Hey, there's bonehead! I'm fucking tired of it!" I shouted at the car's ceiling.

My sister looked at me with a scowl. "James, you're one of the smartest kids I know. You're not a bonehead!"

"Ohhhhh yeah, I am. Billy Johns gave me that wonderful nickname last year. I hoped he'd forget or get hit by a car or something, but ohhhh no. I have to get him in gym class again, just to remind me all about being boner bonehead James!"

"God James. What are you talking about?"

"You know Billy. Of course, you know Billy. You can't be a cheerleader and not know big bad Billy Johns. He thought it was funny that I had a hardon in the showers. So, he named me boner bonehead."

"Just because you had a hardon? Hell, from what I hear lots of guys get them all the time!"

"Yeah. But not in the showers! Now they think I like guys."

"You don't...Do you?" My sister asked abruptly.

"Me like guys? Oh fuck no. It's girls. That's why I always have a hardon after phys. ed. Watching all those sexy tits bouncing around. Oh God, I get so turned on and then I still have a hardon when we have to shower. I tried not showering but mister Gillam said I had to before I could leave for class." I said, looking at the ceiling. "I'm sooo fucked!"

"High school is over in a few more months, then you can forget all about Billy and his stupid nickname."

"Yeah. I'll graduate, the only guy that's still a fucking virgin!" I moaned, holding my head. "God why did I drink so much?"

"If you puke, in my car, I'm going to kick your ass all the way around the block!" My sister said angrily.

"Yeah. Just think. My own sister can kick my ass!"

"So, you aren't athletic. You're smart. You'll probably get some kick ass job after college and make more money than a dozen Billy's!"

"I'm not athletic. I'm not good looking. I'm so fucking nervous around girls that I can't hardly talk. Oh yeah. I'm a real winner!"

"Come on. It's not that bad!" My sister said as we pulled into the driveway.

"Yeah, it is. God, she doesn't even know I exist. Well, she knows now, but probably thinks I'm a real bonehead!"

"Who?"

Mandy! Sweet Mandy Killan. Oh God she looks so hot!"

"Mandy! You have the hots for Mandy?" She asked in surprise.

"Oh God. Don't tell her. OHHHHH God my head!" I moaned as she opened her door and the light flashed on in my eyes.

She closed the door and walked around the car and opened mine. "Come on little brother." She said, leaning into the car, to help me get out.

"Only five minutes 'littler' than you sis." I groaned, as I wrapped my arms around her body and tried to climb out. She got me standing up and leaning against the car, pressing her body against mine to keep me from sliding down while she pushed the door closed. "Ohhhh God." I groaned.

"What? Are you hurt?"

"Hurt? Oh hell no. Just feeling your big soft tits against me. Ohhhh damn."

"Don't tell me you're getting off on your sister's tits."

"The only tits I've felt." I grunted, wrapping my arms around her again, as she tried to help me stand up.

"Shit! James, do you have a hardon?"

"Ohhhhh fuck." I groaned.

"YOU DO! OH SHIT!" Jenny cried in surprise as I hung on her, barely able to stand up. "Come on. Let's get your ass in the house."

"Ohhhh God. I'm sorry sis. I didn't mean it."

"What? To get turned on by your sister's body pressing against you? No reason for that to happen. Oh no." she answered sarcastically.

"Oh, shut up." I groaned as she turned me sideways, her arm around my waist and mine around her shoulders. She walked me into the house with some difficulty and dropped me on the living room sofa. "I'm so fucked."

"You sure seem that way." She laughed.

"Gonna probably die a virgin too!" I groaned, "Since, I doubt I'm gonna live through the night."

"You're just drunk, not dying." She said with a laugh.

"So fucking drunk I'm turned on by my own sister's tits!"

"You haven't even seen my tits!" She laughed.

"I haven't even seen any tits, unless you count on the computer!" I groaned.

"Seriously? You've never seen a girl's tits in person?"

"I haven't ever seen a girl's anything in person. I'm too fucking afraid to even ask one out."

"Shit I can't believe you picked one of the twenty hottest girls in school to ask out. Well, I guess that's as good a reason as any to get drunk."

"Had to act fast. She just broke up with her boyfriend. Figured it'd be a good time to ask!"

"Well, I guess you asked. Now all you have to do is find out if she said yes, or no."

"I'm one hundred percent sure she said no and I just didn't hear it as I was running away." I groaned.

"Man, you reek of booze! What did you drink besides vodka?"

"I think it was gin. Might have been whiskey. I can't exactly remember."

"Come on. Let's get you in the shower before you stink up the sofa." She said, stepping over to me again and reaching down to grab my hands. She pulled me up standing, letting go of my hands to reach for my back to hold me from falling back down again. She pulled us closer together, my hands landing on the front of her cheerleader jumper, pressing her big round, soft tits with my hands trapped between our chests.

"Oh God." I groaned at the realization of where my hands were. "Jesus, they feel soft." I said as I gently squeezed both big orbs.

"Really? Feeling up your own sister?" She asked with a frown. "Come on. Shower."

"I doubt I can stand up long enough for one. Just let me sit back down here and die."

She laughed loudly and turned me, breaking contact with her tits. "Come on. I know what to do. If you promise to behave yourself."

"Oh sure. I always behave myself. I don't know how to do anything but behave myself." I groaned as my head seemed to be spinning in circles on my neck.

She walked me down the hall to my parents' bedroom, through it and into the master bathroom with its big tub and large walk-in shower. "Oh good idea. Bathtub. I can drown myself!" I mumbled.

"I'm not letting you drown anyone, including yourself. You've done enough drowning for one night." She said as she moved me to the edge of the tub and sat me on it. "Come on. Clothes off."

"Yeah, yeah. Make fun of me like Billy!" I grumbled as I tried to help her pull my shirt off. I finally gave up, realizing I was just making it even harder, with my help. She pulled my shirt off then knelt down in front of me and pulled my shoes and socks off. She stood me up, my chest pressing against hers again, my hands resting on her hips. She reached between us and undid the front of my pants as my hands slipped down from her hips to rest on her full firm round ass. "Nice." I said breathlessly.

She reached for my hands and pulled them up off her ass to her back, and then she reached back down to my pants, pushing my pants and underwear down. "You better not ever tell anyone about this!" she hissed sharply.

"Tell who? Who the hell would believe my sister undressed me!"

"Good thing!" She answered as she pushed my pants down farther, my already rock-hard cock, pulling free and pushing up against the front of her skirt, pressing it against the juncture of her legs. "Damn! You got a hardon? Seriously?"

"You got tits? Seriously?" I asked mocking her surprise. "Why the fuck do you think I have the nickname I do?"

"Jesus." She mumbled, pushing me back to sit on the edge of the tub again. She squatted down in front of me and worked my pants over my feet, tossing them aside. "God James. You have a pretty big cock."

"It would seem it's not a good thing to have." I mumbled.

She stood up and stepped to the shower, turned on the water and standing as far from the spray as she could, adjusted it until she was satisfied with the temperature. "I should make it ice cold!" She said with a scowl. "Come on. Get up now and get in the shower."

"I don't think so." I groaned.

"Come on." She said, reaching around me and pulling me up again, my cock trying to push between her legs, stopped only by the cheerleader skirt. She helped me to the shower door and helped me step through. I took two steps, turned around with my back to the wall and...slid slowly down again until I was sitting on the shower floor.

"Oh damn." She said with a scowl. I looked out at her from where I sat, not at all sure I was seeing what I was seeing. I rubbed my eyes, trying to chase away the impossible, only to realize that reality was unfolding in front of me. In just moments she was bare from the waist up, her big, soft tits completely exposed, her nipples hardening and her areola, each nearly a quarter of the front of each big tit, puckering up. She bent over, allowing her tits to hang down, each one drooping down below her like massive drops of water hanging from a faucet. She pushed her skirt and shorts down in one motion, leaving her in nothing but a tiny red thong panty that matched the color of her cheerleader shorts. She reached for it next and pushed it down, exposing her shaved mound and pussy. Her lips were round and full with just a hint of lighter skin between her legs, the rest tanned a light bronze.

"Don't you dare say anything...Not ever!" She snapped at me, as she stepped into the shower stall and squatted down in front of me, her knees pushing apart and exposing her whole pussy, incredibly sexy light pink inner lips trying to poke out from between her fat round outer lips. "Come on. Get up."

"Fuck." I said staring at her pussy.

"No. Not fuck. That's not happening, no matter how drunk either of us are. Now stand up."

"Okay." I groaned, trying to help her get me to my feet again. I managed to get my feet under me, with her now standing half over me, her tits pressing against my face as she tried to help pull me up. "Ohhhhh God."

"Just shut up, or I'll let you sit here until morning!" She snapped at me.

"Yes ma'am." I mumbled. She helped me stand up, her bare chest pressed against mine. My cock nestled between her legs, pressing on her pussy lips as she backed the two of us under the water.

"Come on. You gotta help stand up or this'll never work." She said as she reached for the bottle of soap, mom kept on the shower shelf. "You're gonna smell girly." She said as she squeezed some of the soap over the two of us, drizzling it across our shoulders and chest. "Now rub." She said, moving her hands to gather some of the soap and start rubbing it on my chest.

I leaned back against the wall and let my hands begin to rub up and down her chest, my hands rubbing over her hard nipples with each stroke. Her hands worked down my chest and stomach, then my hips and to my surprise, down between us to grab my cock.

"This, needs cleaned too." She said quietly as she stroked it with both soapy hands. She rubbed it up and down between us, her left hand running over my head and cupping it with each stroke.

"Oh fuck. You're gonna make me come!" I groaned.

"Good." She said with a grin. "Maybe once we get this down, we can finish washing you."

"Ohhhh God. I groaned as she rubbed my cock, my hands still rubbing her big soft tits. "UH!" I grunted suddenly, my cock spouting a massive shot of cum up at her, spraying on the bottoms of her tits as my body jerked. Again and again, my body sprayed more cum onto her tits, as she slowly stroked and milked my cock.

"Now you sure as hell better not tell anyone about this, EVER!"

"Uh-uh." I panted, barely able to stand up.

She stepped under the water, holding one hand on my chest to hopefully keep me from sliding down the wall again. Once she rinsed the cum off her tits, she stepped back in front of me again. "Okay. You owe me now."

"Owe you what?"

"A climax of course! You don't think I'm gonna jack you off and you not return the favor, do you?"

"Do you do this with all your boyfriends?"

"And more. But if you can't handle this with me how the hell do you expect to do anything else with a girl? You do know how to make a girl come, don't you?"

"Just what I see on the porn stuff."

"Oh good God. Give me your hand." She said with a frown, reaching for one of my hands, still resting on her breasts. She pulled my hand down and rolled it palm up, pushing it gently between her legs. "Okay. Now stroke my pussy."

I pressed a finger between her lips and started to rub back and forth.

"Oh fucking A, no! Not like that. Jesus. You have to tease her first. Light little touches, gentle strokes. Start on the outside and then slowly let your finger work deeper. Shit, do I have to tell you everything?"

"Seems like you do." I answered as I started rubbing like she described, gently stroking my fingers along her lips, teasing the outer lips and then slowly letting my finger dip between them and tease the edges of her flowery inner lips.

"Much better." She moaned softly. Don't forget about my tit. Keep rubbing it. Gently. Stroke your thumb back and forth across my nipple. Oh yeah, like that." She cooed, as I stroked my thumb the way she wanted, making the hard nipple lean over to each side as I teased across it. I also stroked my finger deeper, the tip of my finger stroking back to the entrance to her tunnel and then back along toward her mound until I found her hard clit. "OH SHIT!" she gasped, as I stroked my finger slowly across it. "Yeah, I'm more than ready for that now." She panted as I rubbed her clit in little circles. I could barely stand, but I wasn't about to stop what I was doing, touching my first naked pussy, even if it was my sisters. I could already feel my dick starting to harden again as I worked my finger between her lips and over her clit, over and over again.

"OH God. Ohhhhh God yes. Ohhhh shit I'm gonna come. Gonna COME!" she cried loudly in the shower as her body started to tremble and shake in front of me. She pushed my hand from her chest and pressed herself against me as her whole body shook and shuddered for long seconds. We stood there, her body slowly stilling, the water cascading over the both of us. I could feel her chest moving against mine as she stood panting, her head resting on the wall next to mine.

She shifted her body slightly, trying to settle herself in a more comfortable position to both hold me up and hold herself up, my cock, once again rock hard, trying to stick between her legs. She lifted one leg slightly and then set it back down, trapping my cock between her legs, her wet pussy pressing against the top of my shaft. I might not have had much, well any, experience with women, but my body knew exactly what to do with the sensation her hot wet pussy was sending though my shaft.

My hips started to rock, moving my cock in and out between her legs, my cock, encased by her soft thighs and lubricated by her leaking pussy. In and out of the soft cave, I pushed my cock, her soft, hot lips rubbing along the top of my shaft. She rocked her hips in time with mine, stroking herself along my shaft, little gasps and moans escaping her lips. The longer I stood there stroking into her, the harder she rocked and the louder her moans. She lifted her head from the shower wall and looked at me with a strange look. She opened her mouth to say something and then closed it again, closing her eyes and reaching down behind her ass. I felt her fingers find my cockhead between her legs and push it up against her pussy lips. As I stroked in and out, I could feel my head working deeper between her lips, each stroke now bouncing lightly across the entrance to her tunnel.

"Oh fuck. I'm gonna come on my brother's cock." She moaned.

"Oh God." I grunted, my cock feeling like it was growing even fatter between her lips.

Her whole body suddenly shuddered, her legs trembling again and her body spasming with uncontrollable little jerks. "Oh God. Come on. Come with me." She mumbled, her fingers under the head of my cock, pulling me tighter to her lips. Her fingers stroked under my head, teasing that perfect spot that always set me off when I stroked myself, sending tingles racing through my whole body. I felt myself suddenly jerk hard, jamming my cock fully between her legs, my head sticking out behind her as the first surge of cum lanced out, splattering on the shower door behind us. As my body jerked over and over, her arms wrapped around me, pulling us together, her nipples rubbing up and down on my chest, as she worked to catch her breath.

"You better not tell anyone. Not ever!" She whispered breathlessly as we stood, leaning against the cold tile wall.

"Uh-uh. Not ever." I panted as we stood there, out bodies slowly recovering from our mutual climax.

"Come on. Water's getting cold." She whispered.

She helped me out of the shower and dried me off. Then led me down to my bedroom and helped me get into bed. "Go to sleep." She whispered, giving me a kiss on the forehead and then another soft gentle kiss on the lips. "Nite." She whispered as she broke the soft kiss.

"Nite." I answered, closing my eyes and letting my mind drift off.

---o---

"Oh God." I groaned to myself as I held my head. I was so fucking stupid. Why the hell I drank so much, was a momentary mystery. Only momentary though, as my mind slowly remembered, that the reason I was so drunk was because I was, at first, trying to work up the courage to ask Mandy to the prom. Then even more, to try and run away from the fact that I had. I didn't really expect her to say yes, but I had to ask!

The sun was wayyy too bright this morning as I threw the covers back, realizing that I was naked. Just exactly how and why I was naked didn't quite register yet. Ibuprofen. That's what I needed. "About half a dozen should do...for now." I mumbled to myself as I pushed out of bed and padded down the hall to the kitchen to get a fistful of the little red pills.

"James!" I heard my sister say, in surprise.

"Huh?" I asked stupidly as I started at her, sitting in one of the chairs at the kitchen table, wearing a pair of tiny little workout shorts and a t-shirt. It would have been bad enough, I suppose, if it was just her, but sitting next to her was another girl, this one with long black hair, a black short sleeved t-shirt and heavy black pants with lots of silver chain and studs on it. "Oh fuck." I grunted before turning and practically running down the hall to my bedroom. I slammed the door closed and then dropped onto the edge of my bed, holding my head in my hands for long seconds before flopping back on the bed, still naked.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,442 Followers
123456...8