Bonehead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She said to pick her up at six tomorrow." I said, still in a daze.

"See. That wasn't so hard, was it?"

"Oh no, not at all!" I replied sarcastically as I climbed in the car.

---o---

If I thought Monday was long, Tuesday was excruciating! I had all day to think about all the things that could go wrong and in fact were, even before the date started. Like a total dweeb, I'd forgotten to set up what we were doing for dinner, as well as forgotten to get her phone number so I could ask. I probably could have gotten her number from Jenny, if I'd have thought of it sooner, but I didn't.

When 3:30 came I was out the school door like shot. I didn't usually drive, Jenny and I sharing the ride, when we could, to save money, but today was one of those exceptions. I headed home to shower and change, and then sat like the dork I am, waiting for 5:45 to roll around, every possible thing that could go wrong racing into my mind. I wanted to impress her, but at the same time didn't want to come off as trying too hard. After much consideration, I decided on a little Japanese place that had really good sushi. Hopefully she likes raw fish!

I finally left the house and drove over to where I knew she lived, having driven by her house, any number of times over the years. I parked in front and nervously bounded up the steps to the front of the house. It was a cool spring evening, with the temperatures dropping into the high fifties, slated to the low fifties by midnight, but it didn't bother me. I was so nervous that I could have stood out naked in a blizzard and not felt the cold.

"Hi James!" she said cheerfully as she opened the front door.

"Um. Hi. You look---fabulous!" I mumbled as I stared at her in the short yellow dress, her large breasts pushing out the front of the low cut dress, to expose some serious creamy, white cleavage.

"Well, thank you! I don't think I look all that good, but it's nice of you just the same." She said with a smile as she stepped out the door and closed it behind her. She stood on the step, patiently waiting while I got my head back on straight, and finally moved out of the way so she could walk down the steps that I had been blocking.

"Sorry. I'm a little nervous." I said quietly.

She laughed softly. "I can tell. Look. Just relax. It'll all be fine." She said sweetly as she stopped at the side of my car, reaching for the door handle to open it. She pulled the door open, before I could do my best gentleman imitation and open it for her, so I waited for her to get in and then closed it behind her before running around to the driver's door.

Dinner went surprisingly well, Mandy apparently liking Japanese food. I found her surprisingly easy to talk to, considering how nervous I started out. We barely made it to the movies on time, we spent so much time talking over dinner. We walked into the theater shortly after the previews started, and stood letting our eyes adjust to the dark. Taking my hand, she led me up the steps into the upper section of the theater, and down one of the rows of seats near the projection booth, settling into one of the power recliners near the back of the theater. The seats were high up, but still gave a good view of the screen over the heads of the patrons sitting lower in the steeply tiered theater. She pushed the arm separating our two seats up, and scooted over all the way toward me, encouraging me to do the same with a few less than gentle tugs on my hand. After a few moments we were sitting side by side, my arm around her shoulder, our hips touching. It was, for all practical purposes, more than I had ever hoped for!

As the movie went on, I felt her snuggle closer to me, leaning into my body further, almost as if she were getting more comfortable as time passed. She wiggled over a little farther and reached for my hand, pulling it gently down farther on her chest, placing my hand on her breast, only her dress and bra between my hand and her bare breast. My heart pounded in my chest and I could feel my cock growing harder in my pants as she held my hand to her chest for long minutes, gently stroking the back of my hand and my fingers with hers.

I sat there, reveling in the feel of her soft breast against my fingertips, barely paying attention to the movie at all. I felt her fingers stop stroking my hand and then gently clasp around my hand, pulling my hand closer to the deep V of her dress as she twisted herself slightly, finally slipping my fingers against her hot soft skin and into the top of her dress. "I doubt anyone can see if you do this." She whispered softly, releasing my hand to grasp my wrist and pull my hand down farther into her dress. I let my fingers push down around her soft breast, the silky softness of her bra pressing against the back of my fingers and hand, as she coaxed me to reach in farther, finally stopping only when my hand was fully cupping her breast, her hard nipple pressing against my palm. "Much better." She cooed softly as she let go of my hand and shifted her body slightly lower to give me better access.

I felt her other hand, which had been resting on my leg, slowly trace up my thigh, her finger tips teasing my legs through my pants until she was stroking across my now hard cock through my pants. "Ohhhhh damn." I mumbled to myself as she slowly stroked her fingers back and forth across my rigid shaft.

"You feel every bit as big as they said." She whispered as she let her fingers work higher, finding my belt buckle. She deftly pulled the leather strap through the metal buckle, spreading it apart before working on the snap. "Do you mind if I look?" I wanted to ask who it was that said what, but the thought fled from my mind as she worked my zipper down and spread the front of my pants. She gently slipped her fingers into the waistband of my briefs and then slid her hand deeper, pushing down until she could grasp my now rock-hard shaft.

"Oh God." I groaned quietly as she wrapped her hand all the way around my hardon.

"Ohhhh wow!" She whispered as she wormed my hardness up out of my briefs, letting go long enough to push the elastic waistband down and hook it below my balls, leaving all of me exposed to her, in the darkened theater. Her hand began to slowly stroke up and down my shaft, sending tingles through my whole body. I squeezed her breast in time with her strokes of my shaft, my hips trying to push up toward her involuntarily, with each stroke she made down the length of my shaft.

"Oh fuuuuuck!" I breathed as her hand slid up and down my shaft, my engorged purple head disappearing into her hand at the end of each stroke. I tried to hold my hips still, but it was a useless effort as she drove me closer and closer to a climax. I didn't much care at that moment who was watching as I pulled my hand up, slipping her big soft tit out of top of her dress into view. "Oh God, I'm going to come." I grunted, trying desperately to push the impending explosion down.

Mandy let herself slide down farther on the recliner, leaning down into my lap and quickly engulfing the head of my cock with her mouth. She continued to slide her hand up and down my shaft, coaxing me right to the edge. "UHHHH!" I grunted suddenly, feeling my hips push my cock up toward her hot wet mouth, as a gush of cum lanced from the tip. My body jerked and twitched uncontrollably, for almost a full minute before she lifted her head from my cock, licked her lips and smiled at me.

"God. I'm sorry." I mumbled in embarrassment at losing it in her mouth in the middle of a movie theater.

"For what?" She whispered, as she snuggled back against me again, her tit still pushed out the top of her dress. She guided my hand back to her bare breast and then leaned her head toward mine, kissing me on the cheek. "For coming in my mouth? If I didn't want you to, I wouldn't have done what I did." She whispered.

"You wanted to do that," I whispered, slightly confused?

"Sure, why not. You enjoyed it didn't you?"

"Yeah. But I didn't know girls really liked doing that."

"Some do." She answered in a whisper. "But I wouldn't mind if you returned the favor a little bit. I'm kinda horny now."

"Uh. Sure. What do you want me to do?"

She pushed up from against me, grinned at me and then slouched down in her seat. She continued to look at me, one tit hanging out the front of her dress as she pulled her short skirt up all the way to her waist, and then pulled the tiny bikini panties she had on, down her legs. She wiggled them off and then wadded them up, reaching over and sticking them into my pants pocket. She spread her legs apart, exposing herself in the near darkness of the theater and reached to pull my right hand into her lap!

I might not have much experience with women, okay, practically no experience with women, but for some strange reason I seemed to know exactly what to do and how to do it. I let my middle finger stroke down her soft lips, sliding down nearly to the puckered rosebud and then drew it slowly up again, pressing it between her already wet lips. I drew my finger up along her pussy, pressing deeply between her full, round, shaved, outer lips and the soft inner lips, protruding from within. My finger stroked all the way to the end of her slit and across the hard nub shielded there, drawing a soft gasp from her. "Ohhhh fuck. That's perfect." She half moaned in a whisper, trying not to draw the attention of the couple sitting two rows ahead of us.

I slid my finger up and down her wet slit, stopping each stroke upward to circle around her hard, engorged clit. She pulled her feet up toward her butt on the seat and spread her legs wide, no longer caring who could see. She reached into the top of her dress, pulled the straps down off her shoulders, spreading the front of the dress wider before reaching in and drawing her other breast out. "Oh, fuck yes!" She moaned softly as she teased her nipples in time with my strokes up and down her pussy. With each trip down her slit she rocked her hips upward and then back down again as I drew up along her wet cleft. "God, gonna come!" She moaned, causing the guy two rows in front of us to turn and look back at us, his face showing surprise at the obviously visible, bare breasts on display. I suspected that he couldn't see down far enough to see her bare, spread pussy or my still exposed, and again rock-hard cock, but the sight of her bare tits definitely caught his attention.

"Fuuuuuuuuck." She breathed long and slow, as little shudders raced up and down her body, her fingers pinching her rock-hard nipples and pulling them out from her big soft tits. She lay there, my finger circling her clit, her climax shuddering her body for long seconds before she let go of her nipples and gently moved my hand from her pussy to her mound, pressing and holding it there so I'd stop playing with her clit. "Oh God that was good." She breathed softly, looking at me almost longingly. "Why don't we go out to your car."

"The movie isn't over." I said in confusion.

"I don't care. I want this in me." She said, reaching for my again, hard cock, and stroking it a few times. She pulled her hand away and busied herself sliding each of her large tits back into her dress and bra, turning to look at me with a grin. "You're going to look funny walking out of here like that."

"Huh? Oh god." I mumbled, trying to stuff my cock into my pants.

After several awkward seconds I got myself covered, and my pants back fastened and belted. We got up and headed out of the theater, still at least another half hour of the movie to play, though neither of us seemed to care, at that point.

The parking lot was dark as we walked to my car. "Just open the back door." She said as we stepped around to the passenger side of the car.

"If you want." I answered, hitting the remote key fob in my hand. I opened the back door of the car and held it for her as she stepped between the door and the body of the car. With a grin she turned to face me, pushing the shoulders of the dress off again. The dress slid down her body almost as if it wanted off of her, as badly as I wanted it off of her, leaving her standing in just her bra and shoes. Well, the bra didn't last much longer than the dress had. She climbed into the back seat, her dress and bra tossed onto the floor of the car. I was kind of surprised she stripped right out in the open that way, but who was I to argue. The girl of my fantasies was laying naked, her shaved pussy spread and waiting, her big round tits and rock-hard nipples beckoning me. I started to climb in with her, only to be gently pushed back.

"Uh-uh lover boy. This car is WAY too small to try and undress in here. Take em off before you get in or this isn't going to get very far!"

"Oh. Um. Okay." I answered, quickly undoing my pants. I looked around a little nervously as I pushed my pants off standing in the parking lot, looking around again as I stood in just my briefs and my shirt.

"Come on. No time to be bashful!" she coaxed.

"Okay." I said before sucking in my breath nervously. I pulled off my shirt and tossed it on the floor before pushing my briefs down. I kicked them into the car on top of my pants and then climbed in, awkwardly pulling the door closed behind me, throwing us back into darkness. Well, darkness except for the parking lot lights filtering in the tinted windows. "she wants me," I whispered to myself silently over and over again as I crawled over the top of her and pretty much lay on top of her, my rock hard dick laying on her bare mound.

"Now. Bring this here." She cooed softly, reaching between us to find my rock-hard cock. She wiggled under me, moving on the seat to help align us and then used her free hand to reach behind me and press my ass down. "Come on big boy." She whispered as she rubbed my engorged head up and down her pussy. "Mmmmmmm yes. Now just push it into me."

"Um. Okay." I said, my voice almost cracking as the realization settled on me that I was about to fuck the woman of my dreams, well at least for the last four years. I lowered my hips down more, forcing my engorged head against her lips, slowly rubbing it up and down a little, getting more nervous by the second.

"Oh sweetie. Don't stop now." She cooed.

"Um, uh, do you mind if we kiss first?" I whispered.

"You have your dick ready to stuff in me and now you want to kiss?" She asked with a soft feminine laugh. "Sure, why not?" She reached her hand to the back of my head and pulled my face to hers. It started soft and awkward, but grew more aroused and urgent as the moments passed. We kept kissing as I gently reached between us to align my cock head with her opening. She broke the kiss as my head pushed into her, forcing my fat shaft deeper and deeper into her hot wet depths.

"Remind me to kiss you more often," she moaned softly, trying to rock her hips in time with mine as I worked my shaft slowly in and out of her.

I closed my eyes and tried to think of anything, besides the soft tunnel that was slowly gobbling my cock up and the nakedness of her body under me, both of which were pushing me closer and closer to a very quick climax. I could feel her hard nipples pressing to my chest as she pulled us together, the two hard points grinding into my chest making any attempt to hold back the growing urgency impossible. OH FUCK!" I squeaked as my body suddenly jerked, spewing shot after shot of cum into her already wet pussy. "Oh God. I'm sorry." I panted in embarrassment, my body still twitching and jerking as I emptied into her.

"James. Is this the first time you've been with a girl?" She whispered as she held me to her.

"No. well, not exactly."

"Well, what exactly?"

"I was with someone once." I answered, remembering my sister and her friend.

"James. Don't be embarrassed. It happens to all guys the first few times. Let's just take it easy a few minutes and we'll see what happens." She whispered, gently stroking my back and bare ass. "James, can I ask you something?"

"Uh huh." I answered, still a little breathless from the sudden climax.

"How come me?"

"How come you what?"

"How come you had a crush on me? What did I do to encourage that?"

"Are you kidding? You're the most gorgeous girl in school." I answered quickly.

"So, you're looking for a trophy?" she asked quietly.

"Oh hell no. I didn't mean it like that." I stammered. "I mean you are. The most beautiful girl in school. But it isn't just that. Hell. Ever since I saw you, the first time, I wanted you. I don't know what it is about you, but I just really, really, wanted to be with you. And the time in chem class, well, I couldn't wait for class every day. I got to see you, hear you talk, be next to you."

"So tell me, James. Did you fantasize about me? Sexually I mean?"

I blushed in the darkness, hoping that she didn't notice. "A little." I whispered awkwardly.

She reached for the back of my neck and pulled my face to hers, pressing her lips to mine. She teased my lips with her tongue coaxing my mouth open so she could slip her tongue in to find mine. Our tongues danced for a few seconds before she withdrew, sucking my lower lip sexily. "James." She whispered.

"Uh huh."

"What's your most favorite fantasy?" she asked, barely loud enough for me to hear.

"Watching you cheering without your bottoms on and then having sex with you." I admitted after several long seconds.

"Really?"

"Uh huh."

"Wanna make it come true?"

"What?"

"Your fantasy. Wanna see me in my cheerleader outfit without my panties on?"

"Oh God, do I!" I agreed as I looked down at her, trying to tell if she were serious or not.

"Then let's go do it. I have a fantasy too. Maybe you can help me make it come true." She whispered.

It took longer than I would have thought for the two of us to dress in the cramped back seat of my car. Dressed and headed out of the parking lot she directed me to go left, rather than right, which would have taken us toward her house. Instead, with a slight grin on her face the whole time, she pointed me back toward school. We parked in the lot by the track and got out.

"Come on." She said with a giggle. "But you have to be absolutely quiet! And you can't ever, and I do mean EVER, tell anyone about this. Promise?"

"Tell them about what?" I asked still very confused.

She grinned at me and pulling me by the hand tugged me along to a single steel door on the back of the building. "This is where the custodians go in and out at night. They almost always leave it unlocked." She whispered as she slowly turned the knob on the door and pulled it open as silently as she could. Tiptoeing, she slipped through the door, pulling me behind her, and let the door close as equally quietly as she'd opened it. "Come on." She whispered, tiptoeing down the narrow hallway, pulling me along with her. We turned the corner of the hallway into a larger corridor and snuck quickly down that one until we came to the door leading into the girl's locker room. She pulled the door open, reached for the light switch, and pulled me into the locker room.

I'd never been in the girl's locker room before, but found it wasn't all that different than the boys locker room. She led me to the large open area of the room, metal lockers lining both walls, wooden benches lined up in front of the lockers to sit on. At the far end of the room was the shower space, again much like the boy's shower, a large room with shower heads sprouting out of the wall down both sides of the long, tiled room. "Sit here. I'll be right back." She whispered, pushing me gently toward one of the wooden benches. She let go of my hand and disappeared through a door into another room.

I sat nervously, waiting for her to come back, still not at all sure, what she had in mind. I was afraid we'd be discovered and end up in serious trouble. Breaking into the school, even through an unlocked door was definitely grounds to be suspended!

123456...8