All Comments on 'Borderline'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
johntcookseyjohntcookseyalmost 7 years ago
That was fun

Not being much of a motorhead, I really found this fascinating and exciting. What a rollercoaster ride! Not something I expected to find on Literotica. Nice surprise. Excellent pacing. Thanks *****

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 7 years ago
Good story

When I am watching a sport I know nothing about I know there is skill and strategy involved, but to the uninitiated it can look like just driving in circles. Thanks for giving a bit of what's going on with racing in an entertaining and exciting way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
an othr usually

great TXRAD tale

5 mor of them there stars

rightbankrightbankalmost 7 years ago
Great story

TxRad brought the people to life. The drivers became real people and a grumpy grease monkey became a loveable curmudgeon.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just My Opinion

Reading about car racing is about like listening to baseball on the radio. Neither one is nearly as good as being there live and in person.

AlberothAlberothalmost 3 years ago

Used to love going to the speedway when I was in my early 20s. My stepdad won a bomber in a raffle so, I’d occasionally get into the pits with him. I met a few sprinter drivers. Had a look in their cockpits looking for the hole in their driving seats where they rested their balls, my stepdad always they had balls bigger than their brains.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story! An unexpected find on Literotica. I love sprint cars and I have even had the honor of working on a few cars and being in the pits for the races. Your story and detail was accurate and fun to read. Great job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
5942 Followers
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...

SIMILAR Stories