Borderline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,932 Followers

"What part of, I don't like people, don't you understand?" Phil asked hotly. "Don't you ever throw me to those wolves again or I'll hunt you down."

Billy chuckled. "You sound more like the wolf than they did."

Phil said several impolite words as he pulled an envelope out of his back pocket. "Here's the real money."

Billy took the envelope and opened the flap to see a stack of bills. He closed it and handed it back to Phil. "Hang onto it, this fire suit doesn't seem to have any pockets."

Phil started to turn away and the stopped. "Damned good driving tonight. Straddling that hole when you did was perfection."

"I had a car that handled to perfection is the only reason it worked."

Phil started to turn away and the stopped again. "I've had four people pestering me about the car. I gave them business cards and told them to talk to you. One of them was the car owner for Carl Green."

Billy's mouth dropped open. A moment later, he said, "Uh yeah, that sounds great."

"You win a big race, there are a couple of bad wrecks, and a whole lot of cars damaged. All of it is good for business," Phil said with a half smile and a wink. "Not to mention a pay raise for a certain crew chief."

Billy frowned and replied, "I pay you too much already you sour old coot."

Phil just nodded as he headed for the cab of the tow truck. "You're driving home."

TxRad
TxRad
5,932 Followers
12