All Comments on 'Born to Love Ch. 06'

by Mistress_of_Passion

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Please write more I'm really looking forward to reading the next chapter

hornkritehornkriteover 11 years ago
Nice

I have read all the chapters. This is definitely a great story, as I am an definitely a vanilla lover I really enjoyed it. But!

From the objective perspective, for others it might have been a bit boring. I mean there is nothing wrong with a more complex, more detailed background. Personally I can even read like twenty pages of introduction to the story and I wouldnt be really bored. But it is me, from my subjective perspective. I am sure that there will be ppl complaining about it xD

Well, and description of sex was a bit lacking, I mean it is not that big that it would really matter to be a flaw, but we all know that we are here for it, and it would be much better if it was more exciting for readers.. I mean.. Oh well, I am sure with practice you will get much better in this part ;)

All in all, still a great read. Keep a great work!

PS. It was interesting to read from a perspective of a girl. Now I know I will never be able to understand women xD

PS2. Gave a 5 ;)

Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearover 11 years ago
Good series

I just finished reading all six chapters; because all the chapters were short, I'm glad I did. I realize there wasn't a lot of sex and erotic dialogue included in each chapter but every now I don't feel it's a crucial mistake. Sure, the point of these stories is to get everyone turned on and for each reader to get off, but every now and then, reading a story purely for the "feel good" effect isn't a bad thing; besides, there's stories available for people to "get off". You have to write your stories the way you want in the manner you feel at the time, not a big deal. People will follow your submissions if they think you offer them something they like anyway. If you want to include more sex with all the oohs and aaahs in future stories, do it if that's what your story calls for. On the flip side, a story with good HOT and EROTIC sex with lotsa oohs, aaahs, fucks and I'm cumming...isn't a bad thing either. Hey, it all averages out. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Deeply romantic

Simple but deeply romantic story between twins with loving and understanding grandparents. Good job in building the trust and passion between the two rather than animalistic physical pleasure. I felt butterflies and all turned on.

Keep in up!:)

IrfonIrfonover 11 years ago
Brilliant !!

Simply - one of the Best !

OlebillOlebillabout 8 years ago
amazing

This is one of the best stories I have read. I am glad someone cares about this and the troubles they are going to have without bringing a lot of people into it to try and separate them.

Thank you I sort of know what they are going thru.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Wonderful

What an outstanding story of love and affection. thank you

Rancher46Rancher46over 1 year ago

What a great brother - sister love story. Well done. 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous