Born to Suck Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's okay, Mr. Jarvis. I don't mind staying. Is there anything else you'd like me to do?" I asked eagerly. I loved just being near him and was in no hurry to leave.

"No, not right now, Joey," he said as he looked at me with a warm smile on his face. "I will need you again after lunch though. I think I'll be ready with your next dose of medicine by then."

"Yes sir! I'll be here at one o'clock sharp!" I said enthusiastically. He motioned towards the door and I quietly let myself out and closed the door behind me. We two doses of his medicine warming my stomach, I breezed through the rest of the morning as if I had wings. I constantly ran my tongue all around the inside of my mouth as the musky flavor of Mr. Jarvis's manly seed still lingered there. I was so happy that he was so willing to help me.

I wolfed down my lunch and then took my place on the bench outside his office. I was so anxious, I could barely sit still. At precisely one o'clock, he ushered me into his office and closed the door behind me.

"Take your position, Joey," he said as I saw him start to undo his belt. I instantly dropped to my knees before his desk and looked up at him in anticipation. He fed me another big dose of medicine in the same fashion that we had worked out earlier, my lips clamped down just past his big protruding ridge while his Vaseline-coated hand stroked off his load of medicine right into my mouth. After I'd cleaned off his hand and cock, he gave me some simple filing to do to make up my required hour of work. I kept hoping he would choose to feed me again, but after the hour, he dismissed me.

The next day was Friday and with the weekend approaching, I wondered how I'd do. The reason was that as the senior councilor, Mr. Jarvis had weekends off. I think in the whole time I'd been at Monroe, I'd seen him come by maybe once on a Saturday to pick something up. After breakfast, I reported to his office as usual. He fed my regular dose of medicine straight away and I loved the feel and taste of that thick warm load as he filled my mouth. I did some more paperwork for him and then he told me to come back after lunch again. He gave me two doses in a row that time like he'd given me the previous morning. As I cleaned off his hand and cock after the second load, he just sat in his chair totally content and I was happy to see the soft blissful smile on his face. He eventually dismissed me and I hesitated at the door before opening it.

"I....I guess I won't see you until Monday then?" I said sadly as I looked back at him. He looked at me with a warm comforting smile on his face.

"I think you'll be fine over the weekend, son. You've had three doses of medicine both yesterday and today. All those vitamins inside you should be good for the next two days."

"Yes sir. If you say so," I said sadly and quietly left the room. I felt good with the two loads he'd just given me warming my stomach but I was also incredibly sad that I wouldn't see Mr. Jarvis until Monday. I spent the rest of the day and the evening by myself in my room wondering if he was thinking of me at all.

On Saturday morning, I quietly ate my breakfast with the other boys and then returned to my room. I'd been back about half an hour when there was a knock on my door. I called out and one of the weekend councilors poked his nose into my room.

"Joey, Mr. Jarvis is downstairs in his office. He said he's gotta do some work on a special report or something. He wants you to come and help him with something." Totally elated, I sprung out of my bed and almost flew down the stairs. As I dashed into his office, I saw him sitting behind his looking towards me.

"Close the door, Joey," he said as he motioned towards the door. I closed and locked the door and stepped over until I stood in front of his desk, a big beaming smile on my face.

"I was worried about you, son," he said as he got up and came around the desk and started undoing his belt. "I was just about to feed this load to Mrs. Jarvis and then I figured you needed it more than her."

"Oh, thank you sir!" I said excitedly. "I hope she won't be too upset with you."

"No, she'll get hers tomorrow. Now get down on your knees, son." I quickly dropped to my knees as he stripped off the rest of clothes. He kept me there for a little over two hours and in that time fed me three loads of medicine. It was close to lunch time when he finally dismissed me and then from the window of my room, I saw him leave shortly after. I guess he'd picked up the papers that he needed for that report he was working on.

Time seemed to drag forever on Sunday and I found myself looking out my window any time I heard a car. I was hoping that Mr. Jarvis would stop in and feed me some more medicine but he never did. I felt disheartened for most of the day but also excited that I would be seeing him the next morning. At night in my bed, I kept picturing that beautiful big cock of his and fell asleep with visions of that long menacing weapon poised over my face.

The next morning I awoke bright and early and hurried through my shower and then wolfed down my breakfast. I never saw Mr. Jarvis come in but I spotted his car in the parking lot. I anxiously waited outside his office for him to let me in. Just before eight, he opened the door and I hurried eagerly into the room. I watched as he looked up and down the corridor before closing the door behind me. I hadn't noticed it when I'd first come into the room, but as he walked back behind his desk, I saw that his right hand was wrapped in one of those stretchy elastic bandages. It went from his wrist all the way up his hand with most of his fingers showing.

"Wh....what happened to your hand, Mr. Jarvis?" I asked with concern.

"Yeah.....I sprained my wrist moving some boxes yesterday," he said as he sat back down in his big rolling chair and looked over at me with a serious look on his face. "So we might have a bit of a problem."

"What's that?" I asked innocently.

"Well," he said as he held up his bandaged hand, "this is the hand I use to stroke my cock off into your mouth. With my hand like this, I don't think I'll be able to do it." I couldn't hide the hurt and disappointed look that came over my face immediately. It felt like a dark cloud had just settled over the room.

"Wh....what about using your other hand?" I asked hopefully.

"Naw.....it never feels the same. I've never been able to do it by using my other hand," he said with a dismal shake of his head. "I guess we'll just have to wait until my hand gets better. I'm sorry about that, son." I could feel the intense disappointment and sadness washing over me like a cold blanket. I was wracking my brain to think of a solution to the problem.

"I know!" I suddenly blurted out. "How about if I do it for you?"

"What do you mean exactly, Joey?" he asked as he looked at me curiously.

"Why don't I use my hands to help you?" I said excitedly. "I know my hands are smaller than yours, but if I use both of them, it might be almost the same."

"Well, I never thought of that," he said as a soft smile played at the corners of his mouth. I could see by the look on his face that he was quickly warming up to my idea. "You know Joey, that might work. Do you think we should give it a try?"

"I do, Mr. Jarvis, I do!" My eager enthusiasm was apparent in my excited voice and it almost came out of me in a high-pitched squeal.

"Okay, son, why don't you come around here and help me off with these clothes." I went around his desk as he stood up and this time I took off everything. It felt nice to me to be able to help him with the buttons on his shirt as well as his pants and shoes. I don't know, it just made me feel so good to be wanted like that. Soon, I had all his clothes off except his socks. His beautiful cock was hanging majestically between his legs over his big dangling balls. He sat back down in his big desk chair and pulled open the top drawer at the same time as he let his legs drift to each side.

"Here you go," he said as he popped the top off the Vaseline. After watching him the last few days, I reached into the jar and scooped out a generous gob of the slippery lubricant. Still dressed in my running shoes, jeans and t-shirt, I dropped to my knees and rubbed the greasy gel between my two hands. As the cool lubricant started to warm and cover my hands, I looked up at him and just had to ask a question that I'd been thinking about.

"Sir?" I said hesitantly.

"What is it, Joey?"

"When you were here on Saturday, you said you were gonna feed some of your cum to Mrs. Jarvis yesterday...." I paused and he looked at me as he patiently waited for me to continue. "Well....I was just wondering....uh......did you?" My question brought a broad smile to his face.

"No I didn't, son. I was going to, and then I thought about how much more you needed it than she does. So I decided to save it up for you. I haven't cum since those three loads I gave you Saturday morning." I felt a tremendous warm feeling of happiness rush through me as I thought about what Mr. Jarvis had done. I was thrilled that he had decided to save his cum for me and not give it to his wife.

"I....I don't know what to say," I said as I looked at him all aglow. "Thank you, thank you so much, sir."

"You're welcome, Joey. After wrecking my hand last night, I thought in the end, I wouldn't be able to give you your medicine today like I promised. But I think your idea just might work." He paused as he looked down at me still rubbing my hands together. "That looks good now. They're both nice and warm and slippery, right?"

"Yes sir."

"Good, then let's get started," he said as he slumped down a little bit in his seat to present his open crotch to me even more. It looked lusciously inviting as his thick heavy cock and swollen balls hung over the front edge of his chair. I inched forward on my knees and then settled down on my haunches as I reached forward with both of my warm slick hands. I slipped one hand around the shaft just below the rope-like ridge and lifted it. Man, was it ever heavy. I slid my other hand past the first one and let my fingers wrap around it. It was so big around that I couldn't even close my hand around that warm piece of flesh, and it hadn't even started to get hard yet!

"Oh yeah, that feels good, Joey," Mr. Jarvis said softly as I wrapped both hands one above the other around his thick shaft. Doing what he had done with his one big hand, I started to slide both of my hands back and forth at the same time. Within the first few strokes, I felt it start to grow in my hands. Oh man, what a fantastic feeling that was! As the blood started to pump into it, it lengthened and filled as my warm delicate hands slid all the way from the base up to the broad flared head. Soon the entire length of his filling cock was glistening with the warm slick lubricant.

"Oh Jesus, that's perfect," he said with a low groan as his cock got harder and harder in my stroking hands. As it got longer and thicker, it caused my gripping hands to open wider as the filling shaft pulled my fingertips further and further from the base of my hands. I could feel the tremendous power in his beautiful cock with each sliding stroke. I couldn't believe how something could feel so incredibly hard and yet so velvety soft at the same time. As I continued to slowly slide my gripping hands back and forth, it soon was standing up proudly in full erection. My eyes were glued to that impressive piece of man-meat as I had about 9" of thick hard cock beneath my two warm hands. I looked up at him and saw him looking down at me through half-closed eyes, a look of sublime satisfaction on his face.

"Is...is there anything special you'd like me to do, sir?" I asked.

"Just do whatever you feel like, Joey. That cock is your new best friend. Do whatever you want to get to know it better."

"Yes sir," I said as I settled in and kept my eyes glued to his long virile manhood. As I stroked my two hands back and forth, he just sat back and let out a series of soft moans and groans as I basked in the warm feeling of providing him this little bit of pleasure. I felt it was the least I could do for him offering to feed me his potent creamy semen.

As I slid my two hands back and forth on his rock-hard cock, I was continually astounded by the incredible sense of power that I could feel beneath my hands. It was so much bigger, so much harder, just so fantastically more powerful than my own. I already loved the wonderful feel of it and knew I would stay there all day if necessary stroking that beautiful cock if Mr. Jarvis wanted me to.

"Mmmmm," he let out a little groan of satisfaction as I started to twist my slick hands in slow corkscrewing motion as I moved them back and forth simultaneously. My eyes were glued to that big glistening piece of hard muscle as I slowly twisted my gripping hands along the full length of his thick gnarled shaft. The red gaping eye of his piss-slit caught my eye as it filled with a growing drop of silky fluid. As I continued to methodically pump my hands back and forth, the oozing drop grew in size until under its own weight, it started to distend downwards. I watched totally enthralled as the growing drop distended further and further; still connected to his surging cock by a shining web of the clear fluid. Not wanting some of my treasured medicine to get away, I extended my tongue until I felt the warm touch of the heavy drop. I could see Mr. Jarvis watching intently as I held my tongue still and continued to slowly pump away at his stiff erection. As my hands slid back and forth, more of the smooth silky fluid oozed forth and I felt the warm drop growing in size as it rested on my tongue.

"You like that pre-cum, Joey? There're lots of vitamins in that too," he said as I continued to pump out more of the tasty warm fluid onto my tongue. As the drop got so big that it threatened to slide off my tongue, I brought my head up and followed the connecting strand right up to the glowing red opening and teased the tip of my tongue right into the centre of the oozing eye.

"Hhhhmmmm, I guess you do like it," he said softly as I licked right into the little opening and drew my tongue back into my mouth. As my lips closed around the prized gob of silky fluid, I swallowed.

"Mmmmmm," I let out a little purr of satisfaction as it slid down my throat. I slid my hands towards me and as my one hand slid right off the end, he let out a low growl of pleasure. Sensing that he liked it, I drew my further hand towards me and as I did so, I reached forward to grasp around the base of the thick shaft with my other hand. Soon, I had a smooth hand over hand rhythm going. It was like I was trying to pull a boat to shore by gripping a thick rope and drawing it closer and closer to me one hand at a time.

"Oh shit, that's good," Mr. Jarvis said with a groan as I continued to draw my warm slick hands one at a time all the way from the thick base and then right off the end of the large mushroom head. Oh man, it felt so big and hard in my small hands. The lubricant felt delicious beneath my fingers and palms of my hands as it greased the way to allow the perfect amount of stimulating friction.

"OH!" I gasped as I accidentally eased up my grip on his surging cock. It instantaneously snapped up out of my hands and slapped noisily against his stomach. "Are you okay?" I asked with a note of concern in my voice.

"Sure, Joey," he said as he gave a little chuckle. He paused for a second, looked down at his hard throbbing erection pointing straight up, and then looked back at me. "Why don't you put the head into your mouth like we've been doing so that doesn't happen again?"

"Yes sir, good idea," I said as I reached up and wrapped both my delicate little hands around that throbbing monster and pulled it back down towards me. I raised myself up off my haunches until I was back up on my knees. This brought my face to the perfect level just above the head of his upright cock.

"It's so beautiful," I whispered under my breath as I was mere inches away from the pulsating rock-hard piece of man-meat. I felt drawn to it like a moth to a flame and eased myself forward as I slowly opened my mouth. I could sense Mr. Jarvis watching me intently as I pursed my lips into an inviting "O" and then pressed them against the hot smooth surface of his glans. As I lowered my face downwards, I let my soft lips follow the sensual flared contours of his cockhead as my mouth was stretched open further and further as I fought to accommodate the broad crimson crown. My lips stretched and stretched and then I felt that delightful sensation as they slipped right over the thick purple ridge of his corona and locked down on the glistening shaft below.

"Mmmmmmm," I let out a little mew as I rolled my tongue all around the sensitive membranes of the engorged head trapped within my mouth. I pulled back ever so slightly and loved the pleasurable feeling as my lips fit snugly right under that thick rope-like ridge. I sucked softly on the big head trapped within my mouth and felt my cheeks pressing teasingly against those sensitive enflamed membranes.

"Oh Jesus, that's fantastic," Mr. Jarvis said in a husky voice. Knowing he was pleased with my efforts, I wrapped both of my hands back around his hard glistening member and started using that slow corkscrewing motion again. I stroked both hands in unison, all the way from the base back up until I bumped my hands softly against my own stretched lips. As I slid my hands firmly up and down, I continued to use my tongue to bathe the hot fat head captured inside my mouth at the same time as I sucked on it softly.

"Oh fuck.....this is gonna be beautiful," he said with a low groan as I felt him start to get more and more agitated as his pleasure escalated. "Oh Jesus.....your hands feel fantastic, son.....oh yeah...just a little more." I kept my hands moving in a smooth twisting motion up and down the length of that hard greasy shaft as my lips drew teasingly on the spongy membranes of the crown. I felt his cock seem to get just a little bit harder and I could hear him breathing more raggedly from above me.

"JOEY....GET READY.....OH FUCK....THAT IS SO GOOD.....OH JESUS....JUST.....JUST....OH FUCK...HERE YOU GO!" he said with a low groan and then I felt his body go rigid as he started to flood my mouth. The warm cream seemed to burst like a shot from the tip of his cock and hit forcefully against the roof of my mouth. I felt three quick hard shots and then I could feel my mouth filling with his thick manly semen. I kept my hands firmly shucking back and forth and with each stroke I was rewarded with another shot of his warm seed as he continued to unload inside me. My cheeks were filling with the smooth silky cream and I wanted to hold it as long as I could to savor the intense manly flavor I'd come to love so much already. I kept my lips locked snugly just beneath his ejaculating crown as I kept pumping as much of his delicious cum out of him as I could. His orgasm seemed to go on for a long time and then finally, I felt his body seem to collapse back into his chair. I instinctively slowed my jacking hands until they came to a complete stop. I sat still with my hands wrapped around his thick shaft and my full mouth clamped down over the broad flared head.

"Oh fuck, that was unbelievable," he said in a husky voice as he breathed in large gulps of cool fresh air. I was thrilled to hear that Mr. Jarvis was so happy with my efforts. "Let's see how much medicine you got out of me this time, son?" I cautiously slipped my lips back off his wide flared cockhead and closed my mouth to prevent any of his silvery cum from slipping out. He sat forward in his chair and I looked up at him with adoring eyes. As I sat there on my knees before him with his warm milky semen filling my mouth, I felt like I'd never been happier in my entire life. As he looked at me intently, I tipped my head up and slowly opened my mouth to show him my treasured prize.