Born to Suck Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Jesus, that's a lot of cum," he said as a broad smile came over his face. He reached out with his bandaged hand and tenderly started stroking the side of my neck with his fingertips. I loved the feel of his big manly hand touching me. "You'd better swallow it, Joey, so those vitamins can get inside you." I nodded slightly and closed my mouth. I swirled the mouthful of warm cream all around my mouth for a second and then swallowed.

"Oh yeah, that's the way," he said with a nod as his fingertips stroked my neck while I swallowed. I knew he'd be able to feel the muscles in my throat contracting as his thick silky cum slid down my throat. I swallowed three big mouthfuls before I got it all down. Man, was there ever a lot! He had never fed me this much before. I loved every mouthwatering drop. I almost smacked my lips with pleasure as I finally swallowed the last morsel and looked up at him with a look of pure satisfied bliss on my face.

"Oh Mr. Jarvis, thank you. That tasted so good." He slumped back in his chair and just looked at me with a contented look on his face as I looked back at his half-hard cock. "Should I....should I get the cloth and clean your cock off for you now, sir?" I asked as I pointed at his heavy spent member.

"Not just yet, Joey," he said as he looked down at me kneeling between his legs. As I looked up at him, I could see the lustful desire still lurking in his eyes. "You know, I haven't felt this horny in a long time. I'm ready to go again already. Just put your mouth back on my cock and let me feel those hands of yours again."

"Yes sir!" I said eagerly as I almost dove forward and slipped his cock back into my mouth. I reached up on top of the desk and scooped out a little more Vaseline which I quickly spread along the length of his cock. He sat back totally relaxed and let me take my time working on his cock with my mouth and hands. It took less than five minutes for his stallion-like cock to come back up to full hardness. Once it did, I just settled in and enjoyed the wonderful sensations that hard beautiful cock was able to provide for me. A couple of times it felt like he was close to cumming and then he would reach forward and stop my pumping hands. I loved the feeling of his big hard cock beneath my hands and in my mouth. For over an hour, he kept me working slowly on that hard powerful cock. Finally, he let himself go and flooded my mouth with his thick creamy cum. His cock kept shooting and oozing his milky semen right into my mouth until he was totally drained. This time he sent me for the washcloth and I obediently cleaned off his heavy spent member before he dismissed me, but not before making sure that I knew to report back to his office right after lunch.

I went back up to my room and lay on my bed totally elated with the way things had gone this morning. Mr. Jarvis' injured hand had allowed me to show him how much I was able to help him by using my own hands and mouth to help draw forth the potent medicine I loved so much. With his manly taste still lingering in my mouth, I was eagerly looking forward to my next dose of medicine...