Born to Suck Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," I said through bated breath, my own heart rate starting to escalate.

"Well, I think you're gonna like this one," he said as he dropped his eyes to his swollen crotch. My eyes followed his and I saw him stop his moving hand and give it a good firm squeeze. As he did, a wet stain appeared at the tip of his cock where a big gob of pre-cum oozed forth. I gave a little groan as I watched the seeping fluid soak into the soft white cotton. I looked at his underwear in envy; I wished that warm drop had been squeezed out right into my warm moist mouth.

"Yeah, you're really hungry for it, eh. It's been quite awhile for me, so I think we're both gonna really like this." He let go of his cock and put his big hands on my shoulders and pushed down. "Now get down on your knees." I readily dropped to my knees, my face mere inches from his straining cock. He slid his hands up from my shoulders and gripped my head, then pulled my face into his bulging crotch.

"Yeah, wrap your lips around that," he said as he pressed my mouth against that swollen tube of flesh. As my lips spread out around the tremendous girth, I could feel the intense heat migrating right through the stretched fabric into my mouth.

"Mmmmm," I let out a little groan of pleasure as I slid my lips along the long hard shaft towards the throbbing knob. My saliva was soaking into the soft cotton as I let my mouth explore the beautiful throbbing contours of his thickening cock. His hands directed my head right onto the pronounced knob and I wrapped my mouth around it as best as I could and sucked.

"Oh yeah, you're gonna get a nice big load. And this first one isn't gonna take long." As I sucked at the massive knob right through his underwear, I let my tongue slide out and lick at the wet stain where his pre-cum had leaked forth. I could taste the musky flavor of his seminal fluid and knew I wanted more. I sucked hard on the enclosed tip and was rewarded as I was able to draw more of his silky juices right through to cotton fibers.

"Oh Jesus, you are hungry, aren't you?" he said as he pulled my face away from his bulging crotch. My mouth gaped open and I looked down at the surging knob of his cock, now trying to push its way out of the constricting waistband. "Take those off." I eagerly reached up with both hands and grasped the waistband of his fitted boxers at his hips. I pulled down and watched as the angry red knob cleared the waistband, quickly followed by the rest of his long throbbing cock.

"Aaaaahhh," I gave a sharp intake of breath as I watched his tremendous cock seem to unfurl itself from the constricting confines of his underwear. It seemed to embrace the freedom I had given it and arced out until it came to rest at a 45 degree upward angle, the dripping crimson helmet poised invitingly over my upturned face. I sat there and stared at it in awe, my wet lips gaping open as I watched it bob menacingly while the flowing pre-cum drizzled from the tip onto my face.

He had a beautiful circumcised cock, about 9" long and just a little thicker than Mr. Jarvis' cock but a little smaller around than Sven's. The thick root sprung forth from a dark nest of curly pubic hair, so different from Sven's clean-shaven crotch. It had a slight upward curve that it made it look all that much more powerful. His balls looked swollen and heavy with cum. He said it had been a while for him and I hoped they were overflowing with a big load for me. As a drop of pre-cum fell on my upper lip, I feathered my tongue out and quickly lapped it up and drew it back into my mouth.

"Mmmmm," I let out a little purr of satisfaction. Getting a quick taste of his silky fluid had not gone unnoticed by Kurt and my eyes flicked up to see him smiling down at me. I could see a fine sheen of sweat on his face and a look of pure lust in his eyes as he reached forward and took my head forcefully into his hands once again.

"Oh fuck, that pretty mouth of yours looks so good....and I need this so bad," he said as he held my head in place and leaned his body slightly forward until he fed the broad flared head right in between my parted wet lips. I felt my lips slip over the sloped contours of the spongy membranes until they slipped nicely over the pronounced ridge. With the big knob safely within my hot mouth, I closed my lips tightly against his velvety shaft. As soon as I had it trapped inside my mouth, I let my tongue explore all around his hot enflamed cock-head as I coated it in a slick coating of my flowing spit.

"Oh yeah....fuck that's good," he said as he held my head still for a second and let me suck on his engorged red knob. I let my cheeks close in around it to envelope him in a hot wet sheath as I sucked and licked at his drooling fuck-stick. His pre-cum tasted different than either Mr. Jarvis' or Sven's, not worse, not better, just different. I loved it and realized I had an insatiable appetite for cum; it didn't seem to matter who it came from, just as long as I could taste it in my mouth and swallow it. As I swallowed the first big taste of his flowing seed, I knew I wanted more.

"Oh Jesus, it looks like we both want this one fast," Kurt said as he took a firm grip on my head and then started flexing his hips back and forth. It looked like he was just going to give me a good face-fucking and I reached up and set my little hands on the cheeks of his wide bum to let him know I was fine with that. As he started to move in and out of my mouth, I used my hands to pull him harder against me to let him know he could give it to me as hard as he wanted.

"Oh fuck, Joey....well, if you want it....you're gonna get it." He gripped tightly onto my head and started levering himself back and forth more vigorously. I could feel the muscles flexing in his backside as he started to jack-hammer his cock in and out of my sucking mouth. I could hear him breathing raggedly as he pistoned his thick throbbing cock back and forth within the slick confines of my sucking mouth. The hot friction of his sliding cock against my lips felt exquisite as I continued to suck and lick as his massive erection assaulted my mouth.

"OH FUCK KID....THIS IS GONNA BE A BIG ONE....GET READY..." I felt his cock get just a little bit stiffer as it sawed back and forth deliciously between my lips. "OH YEAH......HERE IT COMES!" he groaned loudly as I felt his cock twitch and then the first blast shot forth. Oh man, it was a good thing he had a firm grip on my head; that first powerful blast was so thick and massive, I think it would have blown my head right off his cock. My mouth seemed to fill instantly with his thick heavy semen. As it rolled over my tongue and filled my cheeks, it felt incredibly dense and I realized it must have been absolutely loaded with his bottled-up sperm.

"OH FUCK...." He moaned again as his ejaculating cock continued to flood my mouth. I felt trickles of the warm seed leak out the corners of my lips as he spurting erection shot wad after thick creamy wad deep into my mouth. His strong masculine flavor tasted wonderful as his milky semen settled on my taste-buds. I swallowed and felt the thick cream leave a soothing coating all the way down my throat as it made its way to that welcoming spot in my stomach.

"OH YEAH...." He hissed as he unloaded every last drop of his pearly nectar onto my tongue. Man, he was right; he must not have gotten off in a long time. His load was absolutely massive and I was thrilled to think I could help out this sweet caring man by sucking him off. I swallowed again and still felt his throbbing erection pulsing between my soft wet lips as he spat out the last of his pent-up cum.

"Oh Jesus," he groaned softly as he stopped levering his hips back and forth and just held my head tenderly against him. I felt the last few drops of his drooling seed spew forth onto my tongue as I softly sucked at his seeping piss-slit.

"Sven was right, you are good." He pulled his still-hard cock out of my mouth and walked around the desk and plopped himself down in his rolling desk chair. I could see his cock still standing up proudly between his thick hairy legs. "That was incredible. I can't remember the last time I was this horny. C'mere Joey, I want another one." Although I wanted to do it, I was worried about Sven and whether he expected me back right away.

"Wh....what about Sven?" I asked unsurely.

"You go tell him I want you to suck me off again. I'm sure he won't have a problem with that."

"Okay." I stood up and went out the way we'd come in and I spotted Sven leaning against the big garage door opening, calmly reading a newspaper. He turned when he heard me approaching.

"Well, that looks like it went okay," he said with a smile as he reached forward and scooped up a gob of Kurt's semen from my chin and slid it into my mouth. I sucked it eagerly off his finger as he pulled it slowly out from between my lips.

"Yes sir....only...." I was unsure of what to say.

"Only what?"

"Only he wants another one. He wants me to suck him off again," I said nervously.

"And do you want to suck him off again?" Sven asked, his mouth turning up in a little grin. The tone in his voice seemed like he was testing me to see what I'd say.

"I....I do," I admitted honestly as I felt myself turning red.

"That's good, Kid," he said with a smile as he reached forward and pushed another gob of Kurt's overflowing seed back into my mouth. "Go show him what you can do." He put his hand on my shoulder and spun me around before giving me a little pat on the bum.

"Yes sir!" I said eagerly as I hurried back into the cool little room and closed the door behind me.

"He said it was okay," I said excitedly as Kurt turned sideways in his desk chair until he was facing me. His cock was still rock-hard and his big meaty hand was now sliding up and down it slowly.

"I knew he'd say it was okay. Now get back down here." He nodded to the spot on the floor in front of his chair and I instantly dropped to my knees between his spread thighs. "That's good, now let me feel that sweet mouth of yours working on my bag." With his gripping hand keeping his long thick cock up out of the way, I leaned right into his sweaty crotch and licked at his soft silky bag. Like the rest of his body, he had a lot more hair there than I was used to, but I kind of liked the way it tickled my face and felt under my exploring tongue.

"Yeah, that's it, let me feel that tongue all over in there," he said as I slithered my tongue all around his moist warm groin. I tasted his manly sweat as I delved my tongue into the crease between his legs and his body as I licked and lapped at his moist warm flesh. I liked the salty warm flavor and eagerly licked at his warm moist flesh in search of more.

"Oh fuck that's good." He stopped stroking his cock for a second and put his other hand on my head and tipped my face up to look at his. "Hey Joey, do you eat ass too?" he asked eagerly.

"Yes sir," I answered excitedly, hoping he'd give me a chance to service him there.

"Excellent! Get under the desk," he said motioning towards the open space beneath the desk. I wasn't sure what he had in mind but I eagerly obeyed and crawled under until I was on my hands and knees with my body beneath the desk and my face at the front edge looking towards him. He swiveled around in his chair until he was facing me.

"I've always wanted to try this," he said as he lifted his booted feet and rested them on the edge of the desk on each side of my body. He rolled his chair closer, then slid forward in the seat until he was perched right at the front edge. He then kind of rolled his hips upward until his hairy bum-hole came enticingly into view. Oh, so this is what he had in mind. The lurid nastiness of it all sent a thrill of excitement through me.

"There, that should be just about right," he said, satisfied with the position he had himself in. "Now, get to work on that hole." I was only too eager to get my mouth working on him again and moved forward until my face was an inch or two away from his most private of openings. Again, I breathed deeply and could only smell his warm masculine sweat. A shiver of desire went through me as I extended my tongue and probed it deeply into his hot hairy crevice. My tongue slid between the fine hairs until I felt the tip press right onto his hot moist asshole.

"Oh fuck, that's the spot," Kurt said with a low groan, "now work your tongue real good; get it right in there." He rolled his wide hips up just a touch more to open himself even more for my exploring tongue. I wriggled my face further up between the warm cheeks of his ass until I felt my lips press right up against the wrinkled pucker of his bum-hole. I kissed it tenderly then let my tongue roll in slow circles all around the tight opening. He let out some soft groans and after a couple of minutes, I felt his body relax so I slid the tip of my tongue right against the hot hole.....and pressed.

"Oh yeah, get it right inside," he let out a low groan as my tongue started to slip inside him. Once he was relaxed enough for the tip to go in, I just extended my tongue as far as I could, the hot searing membranes lining his bum gripping my probing tongue tightly, like they never wanted to let it go. Once I had it buried as far into him as I could go, I rolled it around in a firm swirling motion as I pressed the raspy surface of my tongue against as much of the hot insides of his chute as I could.

"Oh fuck.....that is so fucking good," he growled as he let go of his cock and gripped my head tightly with both hands. He pulled my face even harder up against his bum, so I plunged my tongue just a little deeper as my lips sucked at the tight pink flesh all around his opening. After swirling my tongue deep inside his ass for a few minutes, I withdrew it and then started to plunge it in and out in a teasing fucking motion.

"Oh Jesus, what a beautiful fucking mouth you have," he said with a groan of pleasure as he released his grip on my head and went back to stroking his rigid erection. I worked my tongue, mouth and lips all around and inside his ass for the next ten or fifteen minutes before he finally stopped me.

"Oh fuck, Joey. That's fantastic," Kurt said as he reached down and pulled my head up from his hot pink asshole, "but I need your mouth back on my cock again." My face was hot and sweaty from being pressed tightly between his hairy legs for so long and my lips felt puffy and swollen. He looked at my shining parted lips and pressed down on the top of his surging erection until it was pointed right at my mouth.

"Suck it," was all he said and I dove onto his cock and started sucking voraciously. I had become tremendously aroused by the first blow-job I'd given him and then the wickedness of being made to crawl beneath his desk and service his hot hairy hole had turned me on even more. I needed a mouthful of cum as bad as he needed to give it to me.

"Fuck, that mouth of yours is so fucking good," he groaned as I bobbed my head feverishly while I used my hands to stroke the shaft of his cock in that torturous corkscrewing motion. My spit was flowing liberally down his shaft and lubricating my hands as I pumped mercilessly at his throbbing erection. He had been pretty turned on too and it only took a couple of minutes of direct oral stimulation before he warned me of his oncoming release.

"FUCK JOEY........OH FUCK.....GET IT ALL," he groaned loudly as I felt his cock pulsate beneath my stroking hands as the semen sped forcefully up the throbbing shaft. A split second later, I massive gush of his thick cum seemed to explode right into my mouth. My cheeks filled quickly with his creamy seed as my eyes flicked quickly up to his face. He was looking down at me through lust-filled eyes and I saw his hands tightly gripping the arms of his chair as he flooded my mouth with another big load of stored up cum. It still tasted really thick and creamy as it coated my tongue, cheeks and the whole inside of my mouth. I swallowed and cherished the strong masculine taste as more and more of it went right into my stomach.

"OH FUCK....YESSSS...." he hissed as he unloaded a few more shots onto my waiting tongue. I sucked and sucked at his oozing hole until I had drained every last drop out of him. He was sitting back in chair, his broad hairy chest heaving as he drew in cool breaths of fresh air as he started to recover, his accelerated heart beat slowly coming back to normal. While his big thick cock slowly started to deflate, I stayed in my place, softly nursing at his cock-head, the last few drops of his tasty semen finding their rightful place, deep in my young stomach.

"Oh man, that was unbelievable," he said as he slowly lifted himself out of the chair, his spent cock slipping from between my soft lips. He reached down for his underwear and pulled them on right over his work boots before doing the same with his overalls.

"C'mon, Sven's probably wondering what happened to you," Kurt said as he started to close the snaps on his overalls and nodded towards the door. I grabbed the edge of the desk and pulled myself to my feet, my knees a little shaky from kneeling on the concrete floor.

"C'mere for just a second," he said as he finished doing up his overalls. I stepped over until I was in front of him and then he moved to my side and reached down to slide one of his big hands over my little bum.

"Nice little bubble butt you've got there, Joey," he said as he freely let his hand roam all over my bum. I gave a little groan as he squeezed it firmly. "Has Sven fucked it yet?"

"N....no sir," I said softly and then saw a bit of a disappointed look on Kurt's face. "But he is working on it. He says he has to get me loosened up first." This brought a smile to his face as he slid his hand over my curvy bum-cheeks once more.

"Well good. Maybe you can come back and see me once Sven's got you all loosened up." He said as he gave me a little wink.

"Yes sir.....I....I'd like that." I felt myself blushing as I returned his smile.

He opened the door and ushered me through, then put his hand back on my bum as we walked to the front of the shop. Sven was sitting on a little stool, still reading the paper.

"How'd it go?" Sven asked, looking directly at Kurt.

"You were right," Kurt said as he gave me one more soft pat on my bum before removing his hand, "the kid is really something." He looked down at me and I smiled under his words of praise. He turned back to Sven, "Man, if you could just bottle those lips of his, you'd make a fortune."

"Yeah?" Sven said as he looked at me with a curious look on his face.

"Oh fuck yeah," Kurt said emphatically, "I'd be buying for sure." Sven paused as he just looked at me; once again I could see the wheels going around inside his head.

"Well, I'm glad he took good care of you, Kurt. Maybe that'll make things a little more relaxed at home tonight."

"Oh yeah, I think Lucy and I will get along just fine tonight."

"Okay, well, we've still got some stuff to do. C'mon Kid." He stepped over to the truck and I climbed into the passenger seat next to him.

"So Kurt," Sven said as he started the truck and the big man stood just outside his window, "Here's the money for the gas. One other person came in; I left the money beside the till. I'll bring you the money for the transmission job as soon as I can."

"Hey, the gas is on me today. And for the transmission, take your time, Sven. Maybe we can work something out," Kurt said as he nodded towards me.

"Yeah," Sven said as he saw where Kurt was looking, "that would probably be good for everybody."

"And Joey," Kurt said as he leaned over and pointed at me, "feel free to come back and see me anytime you're in town."

"Yes sir, thank you sir," I said as I returned his warm smile.