Born to Suck Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,741 Followers

"Okay Kurt, thanks again for the gas. See ya," Sven said as he put the truck in gear and pulled out onto the street.

"I'm proud of you, Kid," he said as he looked over at me and gave me a comforting nod, "you did good. You really helped me out there."

"I was happy to, sir. Kurt was really nice." I paused for a second thinking about all I'd gone through in the last few days. "You've helped me a lot since I've been here, so if there's anything else I can do for you, I'll do whatever I can," I said eagerly, knowing I was willing to do anything I could to help him.

"That's good to hear, Kid. But right now, let's go get the groceries for your aunt." A minute or two later he pulled into the grocery store and I pushed the cart and followed him around as he loaded the cart with the items from my aunt's list. We loaded the bags into the back of the truck and I watched as Sven put the cold food in a cooler that was anchored in the flatbed right behind the cab. I'd never noticed it before and Sven said it would keep everything fresh until we made it back to the ranch.

He pulled out of town and we headed back, the delicious taste of Kurt's cum still lingering in my mouth. I ran my tongue all around my cheeks and gums so I could savor the strong masculine taste I'd come to love so much.

"I saw you checking out Tanya back there at the drug store. What did you think?" he asked.

"She's really pretty. She kind of looked like she was flirting with you."

"Well, I've fucked her a few times. And I'm sure she's willing to go again anytime. What do you think of those tits of hers?"

"They looked pretty big," I said as I felt myself blushing.

"Yeah, she's a 36 Double D. Nice and round and heavy with big round nipples, perfect for sucking on." He looked over at me for a second before continuing. "That thing we talked about with your aunt, you know, having you suck my cum out of her pussy; what do you think of doing that with Tanya?"

"Wow! Really?" I gasped in astonishment. I quickly pictured what that would be like with that voluptuous young woman.

"Yeah, Tanya's a little wild. I'm pretty sure she'd go for it. She's got a nice big clit too; just like a little cock that you could suck on."

"I....I think I'd like that."

"Well, we might just work something out sometime." He paused for a second as he looked at me with a satisfied smile on his face. "Yeah, it's gonna be nice to have a clean-up boy around." A 'clean-up boy'.....I liked the sound of that. Anything that would give me a chance to get a chance at more of Sven's cum was fine by me.

He drove on looking pensive; so I stayed quiet, letting him think about whatever he was mulling over in his mind. It was a few more miles before he spoke again, "So, did Kurt give you a couple of big loads back there?"

"Yes sir. When he said he hadn't cum in awhile, he was right! He really came a lot."

"So with those two big loads in your throat, maybe you should have something to wash it down." I hadn't really thought about it, but when he mentioned it, I realized I was a little thirsty.

"Sure. Do you have something?" I asked as I looked over the back of the bench seat to see if he had anything stored back there.

"Oh, I've got something alright," he said as he turned the truck off the road and I saw we were heading for the same place near the brook where we'd stopped earlier. He hurried to the same spot and pulled the truck to a quick stop beneath the big tree. He quickly got out and I did the same, unsure of what he had in mind.

"Take all your clothes off," he instructed as he stepped over near the trunk of the huge willow tree. I did as he said, kicking off my new boots, socks, jeans, everything. Naked as the day I was born, I stepped over the soft grass until I stood next to him.

"Get down on your knees in front of the tree," he said firmly. I dropped to my knees with my heels touching the base of the tree trunk.

"Good," he said as he undid the top button and fly of his jeans and fished out his long limber cock. He took a few leisurely strokes at it to loosen it up before stepping right up in front of me.

"I've got a nice warm drink for you right here," he said as he held the head of his cock inches from my face. "Now open wide." I did as he instructed and he hefted the massive knob of his cock and set it right between my lips.

"Close your mouth. I want you to get used to taking my piss like this so I don't have to worry about making a mess on your clothes. If you do a good job, we can leave your clothes on next time. It'll be quicker that way. Understand?" With the tip of his cock caught between my pursed lips, I looked up at him and nodded.

"Good, now get ready," he said and I saw a relaxing shiver go through his body. "Oh yeah, here we go." For split second I felt a slow trickle of his urine as it fell onto my tongue, and then it seemed to let loose like a fire hose. As the hot acrid piss filled my mouth, I quickly swallowed. The strong flavor was delicious and I swallowed as fast as I could, my lips closed tightly around the tip of spewing cock-head to ensure nothing leaked out. My mouth was filling quicker than I could swallow and just when I thought it was going to spill out, Sven wrapped his hand around his heavy shaft and shut off the flow. With the hot piss no longer blasting into my mouth, I was able to savor the salty manly flavor. I looked up at him, wondering if he was disappointed that he'd had to stop.

"You're doin' real good, Kid," he said as he looked down at me with a smile and stirred his cock all around the inside of my mouth. "There's a little bit more. You want it?" he asked with a devilish grin, already sure of the answer he was going to get.

"Mmhhhmm," I mumbled in agreement, my closed lips never leaving his cock.

"Okay, here you go. One...two...three..." On three, he released his hand and his piss started to flow once more. It wasn't as powerful as the original blast and I was able to swallow satisfactorily as he filled my mouth with the hot acrid fluid. He finally finished and I nursed softly at the tip, making sure the final drops were inside me, and not about to drop onto his pant leg. I was wondering if he was going to leave it in my mouth and give me another good face-fucking when he stepped back, withdrew his drained cock from my mouth and stuffed it back in his jeans.

"Did you like that?" he asked as he zipped up.

"Yes sir."

"Good, it looks like next time you can leave your clothes on. C'mon Kid, get dressed. We've got to get back." He left me kneeling there by the tree and got back in the truck. I hurriedly pulled on my clothes and scooted into the truck carrying my new boots. I pulled them on and tied them up as he headed back to the main road. After he turned onto the main road again, he looked over at me and then reached into the glove compartment. He pulled out a stick of gum and handed it to me.

"Here, you better chew on this for awhile. We don't want your Aunt Claire smelling piss on your breath now, do we?"

"No sir, I guess not," I said as I peeled off the cover and slipped the gum into my mouth.

"After all, if you want a chance to eat my cum right out of her pussy, you're gonna need to be on your best behavior."

"Do you really think there's even a chance of that happening, sir?" I asked, sure that it was just a wild fantasy that would never come true.

"Oh, I think there's a very good chance it could happen this afternoon," he said confidently.

"THIS AFTERNOON!" I burst out in shock.

"Yeah. I've got another load ready I could have given right back there but I'd rather see you eat it right out of Claire's overflowing cunt." He looked over at me with a wicked smile on his face as I sat and listened to him incredulously. "If you do just like I tell you to do, you'll be sucking that cum out of her within an hour or so. First of all, take that gum out of your mouth." I had already gotten most of the fruity flavor out of the gum so I didn't feel bad about taking it out and crumpling it up in the wrapper.

"Now undo my pants and take my cock out." Excited now, I quickly slid over next to him, undid his belt and opened up his fly. I reached in and wrapped my hand around the thick root of his cock and drew it out carefully. It felt beautiful as I held the heavy weight of it in my hand.

"That's good, now lean down and suck on it while I tell you my plan. I'm not gonna cum in your mouth, I just want you to help me work up a nice big load to put in your aunt's pussy." I lay my little body down on the bench seat with my head over his lap. I slipped my lips down over the velvety smooth skin of his cock and started to suck softly.

"That's perfect. Now here's what we're gonna do......." While I listened intently to Sven's plan as I sucked on his cock, my own quickly hardened in my pants; visions of Sven vigorously fucking my subdued Aunt Claire running through my mind. As he continued talking, his own cock hardened in my mouth and then he would tell me to stop for a minute, and then I would resume sucking, his long thick cock coming up to full hardness a few times on the rest of the way home.

"Okay, the laneway's just up there," he said as he slowed to a stop. I lifted my head off his cock and he stuffed it back into his jeans. Once he had it snugly tucked away, he drove forward and turned into the ranch.

"Just do as I told you, Kid, and you'll be eating out of your Aunt Claire's snatch in no time." As he pulled up in front of the ranch-house, I was tremendously excited, eager to see if his plan would work...

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,741 Followers