Born to Suck Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,750 Followers

"Oh fuck, I needed that," he said as he stood before me, his broad muscular chest heaving as he drew in deep breaths of air. I softly sucked at his slowly deflating cock as I sucked out the last dregs of his oozing semen. Totally satisfied for the moment, Sven pulled his cock out of my mouth, leaving my sore strained jaws gaping open. He had an amused smile on his face as he looked down at my swollen stretched lips, saliva and cum dripping from the corners of my mouth.

"C'mon Kid, get out of those clothes and come into the bathroom, we've gotta get you cleaned up." He stepped into his room and as I quickly stripped off my clothes, he came out with the bag of stuff we'd gotten from the drugstore and headed towards the shower area. I followed him and he stopped beside one of the sinks. He pulled out the box with the enema kit and the bottle of liquid soap we'd bought.

"So you said you know how to use one of these?" he said as he opened the box.

"Yes sir," I said, somewhat embarrassed.

"Good. So I want you to fill the bag with warm soapy water and hold it inside you for as long as you can, okay?"

"Yes sir."

"And then when you're done, I want you to fill it up and do it again, understand?"

"You want me to do it twice?"

"Yep, I want you nice and clean in there. When you're done the second time, clean everything up and hit the showers. Got it?"

"Yes sir."

"Good, now I'll leave you alone to take care of that." With his heavy cock swaying between his legs, he stepped back out of the room and left me to sort things out. Good thing I'd had to use one before. I got the bag filled up with warm soapy water and took it into the toilet room with me before carefully inserting the nozzle into my bum. I turned the release mechanism and felt the soothing warm feeling of the soapy liquid flowing into me. I felt my body swelling as it continued to flow. I felt thoroughly bloated and then finally, I saw that the bag was totally empty. I carefully pulled the nozzle from my bum and clamped my bum-hole tight. I could feel the warm water totally filling me and held it for as long as I could so it could do its work. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore and expelled it noisily into the toilet beneath me. I pushed until everything was out of me, and then as Sven had instructed, I filled the bag again. I repeated the procedure and noticed that I must have done a good job the first time, everything looked pretty clear the second time. I ran the nozzle under the tap and rinsed out the enema bag and tidied everything up and put it back away in the box. I then stepped into the shower area and turned on one of the nozzles.

"Everything work out okay in the end, Kid?" Sven said with a chuckle as he came around the corner.

"Yes sir," I said as we both smiled at his little joke.

"Good, let's get cleaned up." He turned on the shower next to me and stepped under the spray. Without being told, I grabbed the big bar of soap, lathered up my hands, and proceeded to wash him before I attended to my own needs.

"That's good, Kid, now you're learning," he said with a smile as I slid my soapy hands into his sweaty armpits and washed them. I loved the feel of his big muscular body under my hands and I could feel a comforting smile of satisfaction coming over my features as I continued to wash him from head to toe.

"C'mere," he said as he reached his arm out towards me. Not sure what he wanted, I stepped over close to his side. He reached his long arm around me and kind of pulled me closer into his right side. It felt nice as he left his hand wrapped around my shoulder.

"Take my cock in your hand." I reached forward with my little hand and wrapped it as far around his loose hanging cock as I could. As I had become accustomed to already, I automatically started to slide my hand back and forth.

"No, just hold it, and not too tight." I did as he asked and felt the warm heavy weight of it in my hand. I felt a little shudder go through his body and then felt a little pulsation in his dick. I looked down and saw a hot stream of piss spew forth from the tip of his cock. If he'd wanted me to drink it, I knew he would have pushed me down in front of him beforehand. Obviously, he just wanted me to hold it for him this time. As I felt the rush of the speeding liquid beneath my fingers, I lifted his cock ever so slightly so the shimmering golden stream arced out impressively before falling to the floor and washing down the drain. I watched enthralled as I moved it up and down while he had a good long piss.

"Did you like that, cocksucker?" he asked as he looked down at me with sly grin on his face as his stream finally slowed to a stop.

"Yes sir."

"Good. Then get down there and suck out the last few drops." I instantly dropped to my knees and slipped his dripping cock-head into my mouth. I sucked at the tip and was rewarded with a few warm drops of his piss. I sucked for more, but he was done. Without saying a word, he turned back into the pelting spray from his shower head, pulling his heavy flaccid member right out of my mouth as he moved.

I stood up and quickly washed my own self, paying particular attention to my bum. I wanted to make sure I was clean as a whistle down there. We finished rinsing off and I grabbed one of the big towels and dried Sven's big dripping body for him before drying myself with another towel. He left the shower area as I attended to my own body and after hanging up the towels to dry, I found him in his room standing next to his bed. My eyes drifted over to the bed, the light from his bedside table illuminating a few things he'd set out there. It kind of reminded me of an operating room. He'd laid a towel flat out on the side of the bed near the bottom, with a number of things laid out side by side on top of it.

"That's all for you, Kid," he said as I looked down at the items laid out before me. There was the open jar of Baby Fresh Scent Vaseline, the tube of KY we'd gotten at the drug store, a clean folded up towel, and three interesting items I'd never seen before. Two were rubber replicas of cocks; I'd heard the other boys at Monroe call them dildos. One was about 5" long and about as big around as Sven's thumb; while the other one was probably about 8" long and twice as thick. It was still considerably smaller than Sven's own massive dick. Those two rubber cocks both had lifelike knobs on top and even fake veiny surfaces on the shafts. The ridge stood out prominently and they definitely did a good job of looking like the real thing. They both had a flat area at the base that looked like it could be used either to stand them upright on a flat surface, or could probably be used as a handle as well.

The third item was a little different. It was longer than the other two, probably about 10" long, and it was made up of a number of small football-shaped ball-type things connected together in a line. The balls were relatively small in diameter and seemed to start at one end at about ½" across and then gradually getting bigger until the ones at the other end were about 1" across. There was a rubber ring, like a handle, attached to the last of the bigger balls at the end.

"Wh....what are you gonna do with those?" I asked as I pointed to the stuff on the towel.

"You'll find out soon enough. And I'm sure you'll like every one. Have I ever disappointed you, Kid?" he asked and he almost had a hurt expression on his face as if I didn't trust him.

"No! I....I've loved everything you've taught me," I said hurriedly, wanting to reassure him of my feelings.

"Good," he replied firmly. "Now before we get started, I want you to come over here and thank me by giving my cock a nice wet kiss." I stepped over in front of him and instantly dropped to my knees as he lifted his long majestic cock and held it out towards me. I shivered as I realized that soon, his incredible massive erection would be forcing its way deep inside my body. I flicked my fearful eyes up to his and saw him looking down at me with a smile on his face as he set the spongy membranes of his cock-head right on my lips.

"Kiss it, cocksucker," he said with a nod towards his cock and I softly opened my lips and slipped them around the gaping red eye. I pushed a mouthful of saliva forward with the tip of my tongue and sucked and smooched at the tip of his cock in a soft warm wet kiss. I closed my eyes in blissful pleasure as I thrilled to the warm sensation I was feeling. I knew it had something to do with just knowing the latent size and power that beautiful cock of his was capable of. I could have stayed there and sucked it all night but after he let me kiss and suck on the tip for a few minutes, he stopped me.

"Okay, now get up there on your hands and knees," he said, nodding towards his bed. I reluctantly let his warm cock-head slip from between my lips and scrambled onto the bed. I got on my hands and knees facing the headboard as he'd asked. I felt the bed sink slightly under his weight as he got on and moved in behind me. As he started to speak, I turned and looked back at him over my shoulder.

"Now I like to use the Vaseline on my own cock, but while we're loosening you up with this stuff," he said as he nodded towards the varied instruments, "I'll use the KY. It cleans up easier." I watched as he picked up the big tube of KY and squirted a generous amount onto the tip of the middle finger of his left hand. He set the tube down and turned towards me without picking up anything else. I remembered that he was left-handed and realized he was about to do some work of his own before using any of the toys.

"Now just let your head rest down on the bed....that's it," he said as he pushed down on the back of my neck with his right hand. "Yeah, arch your back and let me see that pretty little pussy of yours, just like last night." Remembering how much I had loved the exciting new sensations his thumb and fingers had given my last night, I eagerly lay my head on the bed and arched my back.

"Yeah......that's perfect. What a nice tight looking pussy you've got there," he said in a warm soothing voice as he softly rubbed his big right hand down over my back and onto the little round globes of my bum. All of a sudden, I felt the initial cool sensation of the gel-like substance on his finger as he started to rub it around the surface of my hole. The gel quickly warmed as he moved his finger in a teasing circle all around my little rosebud. He took his right hand and slid it a little further down on my bum and I felt the fingers of his big hand pull my cheeks a little further apart.

"That's a nice pink pussy you've got there, Kid. Where we're done, that'll be the most talented pussy in the whole state." I glowed under his words of praise of what he thought I was capable of. "Yeah, I'm gonna love to slide my cock right in here." He started to push his slick finger a little harder against my constricted opening and I concentrated on relaxing it like I had last night. I took a deep breath and as I slowly let it out, I felt the muscles of my sphincter relax and his finger started to slip inside.

"Yeah, that's it. Just keep that pussy nice and open for me." As his finger slid all the way into me to the third knuckle, I felt that different 'full' sensation again. It was similar to having to go the bathroom, but really different at the same time. My anus was fitting snugly around the base of his finger and then he started to slowly slide it back and forth.

"Mmmmm," I let out a little mew as the warmth from the smooth friction of his finger against the sensitive membranes lining my bum flowed right through me.

"That's good, Kid. I can feel how hot you are. You won't believe how good it'll make you feel once I get my cock in here instead of my finger." He continued to fuck his finger back and forth and one time he kind of pressed downwards.

"Uuunggghhh," I instantly let out a low groan as he touched that spot inside me that he'd pressed on with his thumb last night. I felt an automatic surge go through me as blood pulsed into my stiffening cock.

"You like that, eh Kid?" he asked as he rubbed at my prostate for a second or two more before pulling his finger all the way out of me.

"Oh God, yes," I said with a hiss as I wriggled my bum back towards him, hoping he'd put his finger back inside me.

"We'll come back to that later, don't worry." With my head turned sideways and resting on the pillow beneath me, I looked back past the edge of my body and saw him reach over and pick up the smallest dildo, the one that was about 5" long. He squirted some of the KY on it, then smoothed it over the full length of the rubber cock.

"Let's start you off with this one," he said as he brought the dildo up to the entrance to my bum. I felt him roll the little knob of the fake cock all around my wrinkled pucker before starting to push inwards. I concentrated on relaxing my sphincter so as not to disappoint Sven, and as I did, the little cock started to slip right in.

"There we go." That warm soothing voice of his helped me to keep relaxed as he held onto the handle at the base of the cock and slid the full 5" length into me in one slow smooth stroke.

"Aaaaahhh," I let out a little gasp as the dildo filled and stretched my bum more than his finger had. He held it buried full length into me as the muscles inside me became accustomed to the intrusion. After the initial instinctive reaction, I felt my bum quickly start to accept the tingling sensation of the warm piece of rubber lodged inside it. The pleasant full feeling I'd had from before felt even better now. Sensing my acceptance, Sven started to slowly move the rubber cock in and out. As he did, I felt myself start to rock slightly back and forth with him. When he would draw back, I would move slightly forward, when he would start to slide it back into me, I would push my hips backward to meet him.

"That's beautiful, Kid. Now you've got it." Elated by his words of praise, I felt my body glow with emotion as well as the warm tingling sensations I was feeling in my bum. We continued to work in unison for a few minutes until he decided it was time to move on. As he pulled the little cock out of my backside, I seemed to feel an unwanted emptiness inside me, like I needed something back inside me, to complete me.

"Getting' hungry for it, eh Kid," he said as he watched my sphincter clenching at air; it instinctively seemed to want to pull something back inside it. "Well, I think that hungry little hole of yours is just gonna love this next thing." I looked back again and saw him pick up that long thing with all the little football-shaped things connected together. He squeezed some more lube on it then it disappeared from my view as he moved in behind me.

"Oh yeah, you're gonna love this," he said as he pushed the first ball into me. It was smaller than the dildo he'd used and slid in easily. The interesting thing was the way my sphincter closed down on the little connecting area between the first ball and the next one. I now had it clamped tightly inside me.

"Yeah, you like the way you can nibble at that, eh?" I knew exactly what he meant as it felt good to kind of keep things all nice and snuggly inside me. He pulled back just slightly and I could feel a gentle tug on my tightening hole.

"Feel good, Kid?" he asked as he gently tugged it time and again.

"Mmmmm, yeah," I mumbled softly into the pillow as I felt him toying with my asshole. He pushed it forward and the second ball followed the first into me. My bum closed down behind the second one this time and he did that same gentle tugging thing. I felt my hole flexing as I closed it and loosened it as he slowly tugged.

"That's exactly what I want from you, Kid. Keep that hole nibbling down on this. I want you to be able to do that to my cock." Knowing I was pleasing him with my efforts, I kept clenching and unclenching my hole around the device. He pushed again and another ball popped into me, and then another. He slowly worked it into me one ball at a time, the first ones rising higher and higher into my guts. Finally, he had the whole thing inside me, just the rubber ring with his big finger inside it, on the outside. Although the first few balls were pretty small, it still felt funny to have something that far inside me. With the hot membranes lining my rectum clutching down on the device, I could feel the balls moving as he gently tugged it back and forth.

"You've got it all, Kid. Now let me see you work that hole." Even though I couldn't see him, I knew he was looking closely at my tight little pucker. I started flexing it so it kind of opened and closed as I nibbled down just behind the last ball.

"That's beautiful. Let me just pop one out and then do it again." I felt him tug a little harder and my hole stretched until the last ball kind of popped right out. My sphincter instinctively closed down, trapping the rest inside.

"That's good; now I'm gonna push it back in." As he did, I automatically relaxed to allow it to slide back into me. He played with this for the next few minutes; pulling out a few balls at a time and then popping them back in. I got used to relaxing and then clenching my stretched hole as he asked. The tingling sensations were incredible, and my cock was hard as rock beneath me as he worked my hole until he had me controlling it the way he wanted. Finally, he seemed satisfied and he slowly tugged it backwards until I felt the last little ball slip from my hole.

"You did great, Kid. I couldn't have asked for anything better," he said as I saw him put down that toy and pick up the bigger dildo. He applied a generous amount of lube and then I felt him rubbing the broad head of it all around my tender hole.

"Now, just one more to help loosen things up before the real thing." I cringed when I thought again about that monstrous cock of his impaling me. I just hoped I wouldn't end up in the hospital. He rolled the broad tip of the second dildo all around my quivering hole until it was nice and warm. He then poised it right against the very center of the opening and pushed. I felt the lips of my ass-pussy stretching and stretching as he pressed the flared head harder against me. I wasn't sure if I could take it and started to tell him.

"I....I......OOOOOHHHH," I let out a gasp as all of a sudden, the head popped into me. I felt an involuntary spasm in my sphincter as it quickly closed down just beyond the knob.

"Easy Kid," he said in that soft soothing voice as he held it still. His other hand rubbed softly in gentle circles over the small of my back as he helped to calm me. I was able to relax the muscles in my bum and felt the big knob tightly filling my hole. I flexed my bum-hole like I had with the ball device and felt calmer when I felt I was a little more in control.

"Can....can I just try and move back onto it?" I asked over my shoulder.

"Sure Kid. I'll just hold it in place and you take your time." I took a few deep breaths as I got accustomed to the big rubber knob inside me and then slowly pushed back. As I relaxed my sphincter, the thick cock started to make its way inside me. It felt like I took about 4" into me and then I stopped, letting the searing membranes of my rectum get accustomed to the thick intruder.

"You're doin' real good, cocksucker. You've got about half. Why don't you see if you can take the rest in one smooth stroke?"

"Okay," I said with a little grunt as I took another deep breath, let it out slowly, and then pushed back. I felt my insides stretching as more and more of the rubber cock worked its way into me and then I felt the cheeks of my bum press up against the flat rubber base.

"That's beautiful; you've got it all. Just hold it there for a minute." He kept his hand rubbing soothingly over the small of my back as I kneeled there with my chest heaving, my heart racing as I now had the full length of the artificial dick filling my chute. My own cock was standing up stiffly and I could see pre-cum oozing from the tip as I looked between my legs. I stayed still for a few minutes as my body got used to the strange feeling of the big cock inside me.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,750 Followers