Born to Suck Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,729 Followers

"Mmmmmmm," I purred softly as he kissed me passionately. His mouth felt and tasted wonderful as his full lips pressed against mine while he seemed to be devouring me with his probing tongue. He kissed me for a long time and then slowly pulled his mouth back from mine. I lay there gasping, my warm mouth gaping open, hoping he would kiss me again. I looked wantonly at his beautiful mouth and then looked into his eyes longingly, my mouth waiting eagerly for more.

"Don't expect that every time, Kid," he said. "I could just tell you needed that." He grinned at me and it kind of broke me out of my trance. I returned his smile and was happy that at least he'd given me one beautiful memorable kiss.

"But since your mouth is hanging open so nicely," he said as he reached down and ran a fingertip all around my moist lips, "how about if I put something else I know you love in there?" I knew he was referring to his cock and I eagerly nodded.

"Good. You need to lick it clean for me anyways. I'll expect you to lick it and suck it every time after I fuck you, okay?"

"Yes, sir." I nodded eagerly.

"And then if you suck it 'til its good and hard, I might just fuck you again. Do you want to get fucked again, Kid?" he asked as with his drained cock still buried deep inside me, he teasingly rolled his hips against me once more.

"Yes," I answered breathlessly, flexing the massaging muscles inside my bum around his thick cock. My whole body felt raw and ravished but I was anxious for more. As I looked up at him with that devilish smile on his face; I wondered if I'd survive the night...

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,729 Followers