All Comments on 'Bosom Buddies Ch. 04'

by bosombuddies

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awesome

More with Amy, please

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DAMN !! One of the BEST storys I have read on Lit !!! Congrats to the author. Keep it going!!!

Oops rest!!!

DeepBlueCDeepBlueCover 12 years ago
Amazing, phenomenal, awesome? Hardly

Words don't do it justice. In my judgment, one of the absolute best stories on Literotica!

My only complaint is the painful wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow!!!

I agree with one of the previous posters. More with Amy, please.

5/5 from me. Truly a wonderful story. Please keep them coming (pun intended) ;)

summiter1summiter1over 12 years ago
Fantastic

Let's have some more fun with Talia and Amy with Ian in the middle. Great story and great writing.

SamoaJohnSamoaJohnover 12 years ago
Excellent work!

Best chapter yet. The story is really developing nicely. In terms of pairing, I like Ian and Amy the best. I kind of hope they get together and start dating. In terms of the five ladies, Amy is also my favorite. I think she just has the coolest personality. Please keep up the great work and update soon. Can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please, sir or madame, may we have another?

Very nice. Ian's being manipulated a little bit in each story, made to evolve into an ideal mate and this time it was more blatant than ever. Nice to see he's growing up. He just needs to be careful or it'll come back to bite him in the ass (maybe literally).

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
every man's fantasy

It's easy to get into this story. Though unrealistic in spots, it also brings up the problem of handling the aftermath of intimacy. And, once virginity is lost, it's hard for sex not to become mundane. This fantasy deals with that well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Simply the best series I've read on here

You're doing a terrific job, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome piece of work!

Love the characterization you've got going, on top of the hot sexiness. I look forward to reading moreM

NobuoNobuoover 12 years ago
Going strong

Somehow able to keep the wonder and intensity of the story going despite him getting more experienced. Corrine is being set up to be the holy grail but I hope after all his experience, his experience with her is underwhelming and he ends up with Liz. They seem to be a great fit with a lot of relationship buildup without the pedestal of Corrine. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Looking forward to Corrine getting it next!

Love how you saved the biggest titted of them all for last. You should mention what models they look most like. I'd love to have a visual as I'm reading the story!

tripl35oultripl35oulover 12 years ago

I have never ever left a comment (I know it's awful) before but I really had to let you know how much I loved the story so far. I really like his pairing with Stephanie and although Corrine is probably the main girl, I'm still hoping he somehow ends up with Stephanie. Would love to know what happens next. Thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very hot!

The sex is sizzling. Keep it up!

bustyalixbustyalixover 12 years ago
Good story

Eye-catching premise, likable characters, GREAT development...

While it is well written I feel as though it reads like a cliche of sorts (the awkward high-schooler getting the most beautiful girls in school). To avoid this complacency, you might consider adding new elements to the plot which don't necessarily pertain to the main characters directly. More info about how the other kids in school view Ian, or the lot of them, for example. Maybe even the introduction of new characters (if you so desire). Just anything new for a little change of pace to REALLY set your story apart from all the others :)

Other than that I think you have hit on a a very sought after subject, and I'm looking forward to seeing what else you might have struck :)

Chaser56Chaser56about 12 years ago
Love this story

I really like the way this story is shaping up and I hope that there are more chapters coming soon. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More soon please

I really hope that you will give lots more of this wonderful story very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing but need more!!!!

Love the story and cant wait to read more! I cant wait to find out if Corrine changes her mind about him being fuckable or not and how everything else plays out please write more soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good, but...

I'm kinda of starting to hate the character of Ian, hes just...too...have you ever seen the series School Days?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
i give this story 5 out of 5 stars! Well done!

one of the best stories! Love the dressing room part. Can't wait for more chapters!

Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessover 10 years ago
priceless

Oh god the end of this chapter was freakin hilarious, this chapter read like one of those master card adverts, 4 swim suits £150, shop assistant diddling herself as you have sex in the changing room : priceless, some things money can't buy for everything else there's master card! Lmfao loved the humor in this instalment.

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1over 10 years ago
Great story

Great Story even though I have said it before one of the best on here

quandomquandomover 10 years ago
Very sexy - and well writ.

Hi Bosom Buddies.

thanks for your kind comments on my Rickie Rai Lingerie Model story - I took a look at your Bosom Buddies series and it was nice to see the remarks had come from a writer on top of the craft. I'm enjoying your series. Its tit paradise.

Quandom

GalloglaichGalloglaichover 9 years ago
Great

I have been waiting for Ian to get with the tigress for four chapters now. And it finally happened. And by the patient hunter, it was worth it.

magpieolasmagpieolasover 8 years ago
Love it!

I love the change in his personality with each girl. He knows what each girl wants. Big turn on!

maddictmaddictabout 8 years ago
lol Nice cumming of age.

If I was half as thoughtful as Ian, I would be twice the lover I used to be ?

Wonderful story by the way, and you are receiving very nice comments, not always easy here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good Continuation...

...but the impossibility of the sexual sites weaken the story. Really -- Ian fucking Talia in her own home with her Korean parents downstairs? No Way That's ever Happening! And fucking Amy in a Mall change room? No Way! But it's still a good story, and Thanx for the continuing Read.

ausvirgoausvirgoalmost 3 years ago

Still loving it second time through!

Seems a bit unreasonable for Elizabeth to put the brakes on just because Stephanie's not getting any, but that's women for you! Also, if Stephanie's holding off with Simon because she's still getting over Ian then it sort of makes sense.

Poor Simon must have blue balls!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I Loved it when My ex took me shopping with her .. Me and another guy who had his wife trying on Swim suits . While my ex was trying on Teddy bear night wear .. Neither his wife or mine new that there were two guys out front not one . Me and Donnie thought it was funny the wives did not like are sense of humor

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(12/4/2021) Regarding the anonymous comment of a year ago; bumping uglies in her room while her Korean mom was downstairs is a bit hard to believe. But sex in the changing room is definitely doable, believe me. Three down two to go. 5 stars!

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

3 down...2 to go!!!

crankenheimercrankenheimeralmost 2 years ago

Loving the story, f**king enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That last scene made me change my clothes and clean up a mess but fuck, it was worth it. More like that please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another 5

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 1 year ago

Great. All have such different personalities. Fun reading!

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

The comment from two years ago, about the Talia and Amy encounters and how they happened...TOTALLY DOABLE!D. You just have a limited imagination, when you should have been enjoying the sessions between Ian and his girls.

Stephanie-she is gonna be the life of this group...and Simon is gonna be part of the group (he is a good fit, & he & Ian get along so well)...

Elizabeth (my favorite name in the world, by the way)-there is NOTHING WRONG WITH HER!! She wants to take her time, and will be SSSSOOOO much fun when she lets loose, finally...

All the rest..."HAREM MATERIAL"...each and every one...for a good life!!

Five**5**Stars...definitely deserves MORE!!!!!💥💥💥💥💥🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

Another one of my fantasies accounted for! A well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Personally I think the MC is taking an uncomfortable turn into douchebag territory... Becoming more and more possessive and aggressive with his so-called "best friends". Sleeps with one and feels like he can sleep with her whenever he wants from that point forward. Some of that can be written off by a virgin getting sex and not knowing how to deal with it being taken away, but its a personality arc that I'm having problems enjoying.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I LOVED his conversation with Talia after Stephanie "broke up" with him, as it's got a lot of healthy positivity that would actually cheer someone up, INSTEAD OF the "OnE dAy YoU'lL fInD sOmEoNe" BS which stinks of toxic positivity. As someone who has been in similar situations before, I can attest to the fact that that conversation is far more effective. Talia is a Love Syndicalist and the type of person we should all aspire to be. 5* review just for that.

I also loved how even though our main character made some stupid decisions after the "breakup", he owned them and made an effort to clean them up. Honestly, that doesn't happen often enough in media. My rating: 15/10.

Keep up the great work.

Chromy2483Chromy24835 months ago

Another fantastic chapter. You really know how to draw the reader in. Your descriptions really! At me feel like I was there. Looking forward to the next chapter.

nukenote1949nukenote19492 months ago

I fucked Talia right along with the story. My thick 6 inches got jerked. Greatly.

allenknott3allenknott317 days ago

I used to like the story much more than I do now, but after numerous rereads some of the flaws are coming to the surface. For example, if Ivan did to Steph what she did to him, the girls would scream that he was a bad guy, she basically used him for two weeks for sex before moving on him without even a thank you when someone better came along.

Then, everything seems to happen so quickly, and it is odd to me that some of the things have not been mentioned to Ivan off-screen. For example, Steph likes Simon.

Worst, Ivan seemly is just pulled along by the events of the story without any input or impact on his own life. For example, what if the Ivan/Steph issue split the friends between those who were on Steph's side and those on Ivan's, but no it is dropped literally after a single conversion where he takes all of the blame.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbosombuddies@bosombuddies
4660 Followers
1/2/2016 - happy New Years everybody. Posted my stories from here up on CHYOA.com, to make it easy for anyone interested in taking them in different directions (looking at you, people who thought Ian wound up with the wrong girl in Bosom Buddies). Here's the link: https://ch...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES