All Comments on 'Bosom Buddies Ch. 09'

by bosombuddies

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
First!!!

I have waited months for this story to continue and always felt let down since all the procrastination, but this truly was an awewome end to an awesome story. I am glad I was first to read ch. 8 and 9 amongst all the others who waited desperatly, and so I thank you for all the effort put into this gem and hope this will not be the last story you write!

Yours sincere,

Matt

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The greatest story here

Hey, I've been a big fan from beginning to end and I have to say I loved it! Like seriously, I'd take time everyday to see if you uploaded the new chapter. But seriously, one of the greatest things I've ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Seriously good writing man. Great story and characters and awesome sex. More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank you

I have eagerly awaited every chapter of this wonderful story. Your writing is so much more than a stroke story. It draws us in and we really enter Ian's world when reading your stories. I am looking forward to the epilogue in a bitter-sweet way, knowing that it means this wonderful story is drawing to a close, but one it has rightfully earned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sweet Jesus

Well shit. Amazing way to end this chapter, great writing as always. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love this series

Wonderful job....can not wait to see the next chapter. Please keep them coming....and we your fans appreciate it very much!!

FoeofthelanceFoeofthelanceover 11 years ago
Huzzah!

I've been checking back weekly to see when the next chapter goes up, and get two at once! Very nice!

notbatmannotbatmanover 11 years ago
Inevitable

I like how you haven't made this into something unrealistic with regards to Ian's love story with Liz. He's not going to magically drop out of MIT or anything, and high school relationships change. I'd imagine that they will all stay in touch to one degree or another (the internet is an awesome thing), but it'll never be like it was that one spring and summer. Great story! Love it. Thanks so much for taking the time to write it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great writing!

You really feel for Ian and the girls at the end of this one, especially poor Elizabeth! This needs an epilogue right the heck now!

Quack82Quack82over 11 years ago

wow. what a great series... i agree, this needs a epilogue. wonderful work

aznpimpaznpimpover 11 years ago
I agree

I agree with the others on wanting another chapter, even if it is shorter. It was a great series. Definitely one of my favorites

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Read!

Loved it; the chapter, the sex scenes, the whole series! One of the best! I saw what you did there with Jake, too! ;) (the nerdy nice guy who secretly has a huuge cock).

redbaron172redbaron172over 11 years ago
Great Story

Now PLEASE don't be too long with the conclusion(s).... sounds so much like my high school years....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW.

One of the best stories out here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wonnerful,wonnerful, wonnerful

You've put to together a wonderful story! Good story, good command of the language; it was a joy to read. Looking forward to the conclusion... Does it have to end?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Flying off to college is *the* place to end a HS story.

The continuing saga of Ian/Liz/etc should be in a differently titled story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
@Flying Off to College

If this was a stroke story about High School Fuck Buddies, then, yeah, OK

But in case you weren't reading real close, this story is soooo much more

Bosom Buddies and Tx Tall Tales both prove that great erotic fiction first and foremost is GREAT FICTION, with good sex scenes scattered in

We definitely need to find out how they work out the long distance relationship, SOON

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

God damn, I just read the whole series. This was so fucking real I dont know where to being. I think this is basic off real life with the names being changed, because it feels that real. I also think Liz and Ian end up being married unless I'm very much wrong. I hope to see the next story soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Any news?

Hey,

Any news on when Chapter 10 will be published? I'm literally checking back every day in anticipation. It's freakin killing me, man! =D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love it

Great story I actually cried a few times through this (esp when Corrine is accepted back into the group)

ss33ss33about 11 years ago

Wonderful story, and I'm looking forward to the final installment. Thanks for many happy hours!

wannabePinksDadwannabePinksDadabout 11 years ago
Great work

An enthralling story good enough to eat

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awesome!!

This, I can say, is the best stuff I've ever read. So real. So giving me hope that I could be better with girls. Touching hearts in many parts. The story is even awesome without the juicy parts and is really emotional. I dont think I'll even want to read a conclusion because I may just get more depressed. Thanks for this dear author. God bless your work.

gara5289gara5289over 10 years ago

I was REALLY curious in the early chapters which girl he was gonna get with and how it was gonna end with her. The sex was good, but i actually ended up reading this to read it basically. I wanted to know what was gonna happen next. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it

Loved the whole series, it was well written and so believable, I wish I had friends like that In my final year, wonder how I would be all these years later. One thing for sure I got really turned on at times, wondered if it was from real experiences or fantasies or a mixture of both. Would love a reply from you. Keep up the good work.

bosombuddiesbosombuddiesover 10 years agoAuthor
RE: Anon

Thanks for posting your comment, I'm glad you liked the story so much. As for whether it's based in fantasy or reality -- the answer is it's a lot of both. I like to tell people this is a true story, "misremembered."

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

Great story loved it. Honestly the most comical part was the n64 and goldeneye. That takes me way back.

ZeroDepthZeroDepthabout 10 years ago
Absolutely amazing job.

Wow, just wow. I started out just reading it for how hot it sounded, then I got hooked on the character development halfway through the first one, and then I got really hooked on the sex and whatnot in the second and third one.

But damn man, do you like, write non-erotic stuff? Like, things you'd be willing to post somewhere else? Because I'm legit blown away by your writing.

Talk about the first time I've felt frisson from porn... I almost teared up throughout this, and especially at the end. Ten out of fucking ten. Would read (and enjoy) again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazing

This was an amazing series. Ive been reading stories from this site for a long time and this story was my favorite. Please write more. Id love to read anything you write

GalloglaichGalloglaichover 9 years ago
Sexstraviganza

Damn, that was one long, steamy scene there toward the end. I've enjoyed this series thoroughly and been trying to stave off reading too fast and getting to the end. I can't wait to see what the epilogue brings to the table though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
want more

just fucking great dude do you post non erotic stuff other places or just erotic writing otheer places cause your writing is really good dude.

bosombuddiesbosombuddiesover 9 years agoAuthor
Re: "want more"

Thanks so much for leaving such a flattering comment. No, I haven't really written any stories not posted here on literotica, though I do sort of lazily maintain a blog (the link's on my author profile page).

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
But...But...

Okay, first and foremost. You've had me hooked since the first paragraph. This is writing GOLD. I've never read a story this engaging. EVER. It has truly been, before I move onto the Epilogue, the greatest piece of writing I've ever read. The only two gripes I have.

1) It should have been Corrine. I fell in love with her character. But then, I guess the writing wouldn't have been as good. But I really, really connected to Corrine. I could picture her. (She looked surprisingly like a taller Kate Upton if you were wondering) and being, let's be honest, Ian's first crush on any of the girls, it should have been her.

2) Why'd it have to be so damn emotional?! You had me welling up at the end of this chapter.

You, my good man, have truly been blessed with ability to write like there is no tomorrow. I have enjoyed every awkward moment of this coming-of-older-age tale and all of its sweet quirks. Thank you. You deserve every 5 star you get.

bosombuddiesbosombuddiesover 9 years agoAuthor
re: But... But...

Thanks for leaving such a detailed and thoughtful comment, it's feedback like yours that makes writing this stuff so worthwhile. That said, I really wish you hadn't posted anonymously. I try to respond directly to everyone who comments, but this is the best I can do under the circumstances:

1. I'm glad to hear you liked the story, even if it didn't turn out quite the way you had hoped. "It should have been Corrine!" is probably the number one complaint I get from readers, just ahead of "It should have been Amy!" and then "It should have been Stephanie!" (a year later and I still haven't gotten any emails from people rooting for poor Talia). I'm just super flattered that people liked the girls enough to actually care.

2. It had to be so damn emotional because this story is based in a big way on my actual high school and college experiences, and those were even MORE damn emotional. Sorry that I had you welling up at the end (not really, I take perverse pleasure in doling out emotional pain to my readers. Muahaha!). My next story should make up for all the mushy romance in "Bosom Buddies." It's tentatively titled:

"Big-Breasted Woman Randomly Notices That Well-Hung Man Has An Erection and Offers to 'Take Care of it' For Him."

Seriously though, thanks so much for your comment. Feel free to shoot me an email (this goes for everyone who posts comments anonymously). I really do appreciate the kind words and I prefer to thank people individually. You can reach me directly at:

k.pierceerotica@yahoo.com

PS: if you really, REALLY want to do me a solid, head over to Amazon and rate/review this story there, to help it show up sooner in their search results. The link's in my author profile.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Enjoyed except for the questionable ending

This story includes an impressive amount of imagination and is very thoughtful but while the "open ended" ending may be appealing the choice of MIT as his destination and Elizabeth being left in CA without options to be close by doesn't make much sense. There are literally dozens of Colleges and University s with highly varying difficulty of admission in the Boston area and dozens more close by.

a 10 second wikipedia search produces "There are a total of 54 institutions of higher education in the defined region, including 4 junior colleges, 15 colleges that primarily grant baccalaureate and master's degrees, 8 research universities, and 24 special-focus institutions. "

bosombuddiesbosombuddiesabout 8 years agoAuthor
Re: the ending

There's still another chapter after this one, man. It's the longest one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Why wouldn't Liz go to Boston ???

There are at least a dozen colleges and universitys in the Boston area and at least another dozen within a short train ride. They are at all different levels of "selectivity" (difficulty of getting in to)

Horman1973Horman1973over 7 years ago
a wonderful story

Hey Bosombuddies,

I just read the 9 parts again and have to say, I love this whole story.

I love the picture of friendship, I can feel the passion and love... I even see and feel Liz look full of love....

Great work, thank you for this

Mari55Mari55about 7 years ago
Great story!

A touching story that I can relate to, though my experience was not as diverse and harem-like as the one of the male MC. It's a best case scenario and that makes it the perfect fic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A Fantastic Read

This was such an awesome read... Truly one of the best stories I've read. I'm glad Ian and Elizabeth ended up together. I was hoping Elizabeth and Simon would go all the way, just because it was prom, and it was extremely hot, with Ian right there screwing Corrine. But then you can't have everything. Keep writing stuff like this.

Sak77Sak77almost 6 years ago
Why MIT?

I mean, they're CLEARLY down around LA, right? So? Suck it up and go to CalTech! It's only the SECOND most prestigious tech school in the world. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

I recently got out of a very intense high school relationship that ended prematurely due to college (and partly COVID-19) and this story really fucking hit me. I clicked on it because it sounded hot, and kept reading it for its emotional depth and how relatable it was to me. I am not ashamed to say it made me cry at one point. This story has been a fucking journey, and I’m so incredibly glad I read it. It’s helped me process my emotions more thoroughly, and seriously helped me. Thank you.

PS it was also super fucking hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Jeez

So fucking unbelieveable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I can't believe I got emotionally invested in a literotica story lol

Great job!

ausvirgoausvirgoalmost 3 years ago

I really loved it second time around, perhaps because I'd forgotten a lot of it.

I noticed one typo - you used naval instead of navel. "Naval" goes on the ocean, "navel" goes on the belly! ("el" as in "belly").

I too wondered if Simon would fuck Elizabeth, but you didn't give him enough stamina, although you don't rule out more debauchery after "I exploded, cumming inside her until it hurt". Still, it's realistic, considering he'd "waited so long to have sex" with Stephanie.

As for "He should have ended up with...":

Corrine's a great friend, but not close enough to him in intellect, and that affects relationships.

Stephanie was already interested in Simon.

Amy wasn't ready for a relationship, and only had C-cup breasts.

That just leaves Talia and Elizabeth. Talia would have made a great match for Ian, but 1) before she could become romantically interested she hooked up with Rachel, and 2) Ian's a "breast man", and while Talia had "full, perky breasts" they just weren't in the same class as Corryn, Stephanie and Elizabeth, which would have affected the "chemistry".

Plus Ian helped Elizabeth gain the confidence to shed her "innocent" image and overcome her shyness, and was the first person she did anything sexual with, which would have boosted her feelings for him, increasing the chemistry between them. And with Ian starting off as a girl-less nerd, they had some background similarities to make them more compatible.

Mind you, while this made Elizabeth the most likely choice for Ian, it was "chemistry" that made them fall so deeply in love, and that's based on both literal chemistry and on little things the story couldn't fully cover.

Anyway, once she started on the pill Elizabeth's boobs were second only to Corrine's, so Ian did pretty well on the breast front.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago

I OWE YOU AN APOLOGY! If I had read the first paragraph of this chapter you quickly and effectively brought the prom thing to a close as he and Elizabeth went. I see some of these comments from the neanderthals who don’t even have the guts to use their name. The anonymous should tell you how much they matter…..just more algae in the gene pool. Heh.

Thanks so much for this wonderful story that so very accurately reminds us of the end of high school and those first loves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Of course you had to ruin the perfect literitica so far by making Ian end up with Elizabeth...for fucks sake.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I didn't even get off to this last chapter lol. I was too involved in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It Hurt watching My Girl go to college . Yes I was a Very good outside line backer in High School .. But the only college that would even give me a partial Scholarship was a div 3 School . I went to school in Northern Cal and She went to USC .. She had a full ride scholarship their . On the plus side I snuck down to surprise her and caught her with another guy . I went to her dorm and gave her ring back to her room mate . I also asked that She Never Ever call Me again . I am so glad I caught her with another guy before I married her

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

Sad, but real...

BeneTleilaxBeneTleilaxabout 2 years ago

That was quite the orgy in that hotel room…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That hit hard bro

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This whole series, i never even came. Just in it for the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I gave all previous portions a well deserved 5 star rating but not this one.

Before they were all just kids experimenting & having more fun than l ever did, but now they’ve made professions of love & the swapping done after the prom was totally wrong & should never have happened.

It turned a beautiful story into a cheap fuckfest.

Totally unneeded and unnecessary.

I wish I hadn’t read this part.

Bill S.

crankenheimercrankenheimeralmost 2 years ago

Great story, really enjoyed reading it.

Eri_TicaEri_Ticaalmost 2 years ago

I loved the fuck fest in the hotel. Couldn't keep up with the action. What I missed was some cock, more than one, in Rachael's and Talia's pussies.

Rachael and Talia should have had a dildo to share, which was used by the other girls while the two lesbians were inceminated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story line was totally epic. Loved the controversy in it all. 5 star as always

FseriesFseriesover 1 year ago

Another dislike and stupid scenes. If he truly loves her then there would be no more sharing. I skipped almost all the sex scenes because it just doesn’t feel right him with Liz. And then all the stupidity of the hotel room. Right. She loves him so much she does stuff and longs after other men. And he loves her so much he has sec with other women. Right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't often comment, but WOW!--one of the best overall enjoyable stories I have ever read on Literotica--Thank You for a very good time.

LifeisadventureLifeisadventureover 1 year ago

Wow loved this sexy story! Wish my senior year of high school could have been anywhere close to that! But that’s why we have fantasies like this to give us such enjoyable entertainment. Thanks 5

FVLL3NFVLL3Nabout 1 year ago

Man this has honestly been one of the best stories of self discovery (sexually and otherwise), romances, and overall friendship I have ever read.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 1 year ago

Well fuck! It’s just so sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Holy shit this one! Haven't cum so hard than when Liz and Simon touch each other. I have always felt the connection between those two and had hoped she would join in with Steph to pleasure him like they did with Ian. Probably cuz I don't see him as the sole MC. This was hot AF.

blackknight314blackknight31412 months ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So in the end he fucked all 5 of his hot girl friends, snagged 2 (but it really should have been 3, bad decision there to be honest from the author) virginities out of them, and fell in love with one of them. All in all, not a shabby high school experience. Oh and he fucked a lesbian - in a threesome with her girlfriend no less - which is an impressive accolade to say the least.

I can't help but feel a little disappointed/sad that Ian and Stephanie never ended up together. They seemed into each other at the start and throughout you can't help but feel they have a torch for each other still. They'll always be each others' firsts, but it's a shame they weren't meant to be in this story.

All that sharing in the hotel room ruined the intimacy of the girlfriend relationship Ian and Liz were meant to have. It was just unnecessary and felt forced in for the sake of some group sex, as if there wasn't enough sexual antics in the story already.

I hope Ian and Liz can make it work long-distance. It's possible if the love is strong enough. Was theirs? I guess I'll find out soon enough when I read the last part. Suddenly I feel super invested and apprehensive, like if it doesn't work out I'll get all emotional and shit. Very unexpected. I really hope they stay together and there's no weird drama or cheating or some such nonsense. Please...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbosombuddies@bosombuddies
4650 Followers
1/2/2016 - happy New Years everybody. Posted my stories from here up on CHYOA.com, to make it easy for anyone interested in taking them in different directions (looking at you, people who thought Ian wound up with the wrong girl in Bosom Buddies). Here's the link: https://ch...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES