Boston Cream Pie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When you first brought up the idea of swapping I was against it. But the idea began to arouse me after awhile. I still wasn't keen on the idea but decided to go along with it because it was obvious that it was what you wanted. After that everything changed for me.

"Remember the day you told me to invite Jack over while you were at the office, to see if he would try to start something with me?"

Was Patty about to confess to having sex with Jack that day? I always wondered if she knew that I knew what happened that day. I said, "Yes, how could I forget?"

The day before, when you first suggested that I do that I was against it but that night I couldn't sleep. I was so curious about whether Jack actually found me attractive that I made up my mind that I needed to find out. So in the morning I told you I would go along with your idea. After you left for the office that day I got in the shower and as I was showering I thought, 'What if he doesn't pay any attention to me? How would that make me feel?' So I decided to dress just a little more sexy than was needed for the occasion. I still only had the intention of seeing if he would make a pass at me.

"When Jack got here he quickly fixed the garbage disposal and I offered him a drink. I don't know what came over me but as I handed him his drink I made sure that I bent over far enough for him to see my breasts. After that things went kind of fast. I was so nervous and aroused that I don't remember everything that happened until Jack pulled his cock out of his pants. I was so excited seeing his erect cock that the only thing I could think of was how it would feel inside me... I let Jack make love to me on the sofa. I felt guilty afterward, but I also felt excited that I had done something that spontaneous. I didn't feel anything special for Jack, but the idea of having sex with him while you were at work kept me aroused until you got home and then you made love to me. When you began to give me oral sex I kept thinking that I should stop you, but my pleasure and excitement were to great to want it to stop."

I wondered if I should tell her that I knew that she had fucked Jack that day but I decided not to say anything.

Then Patty continued, "Then when I heard you talking to Dot about how much you loved cream pie I figured that you probably knew that my pussy was full of Jack's cream when you ate me. That aroused me and gave me the idea about telling you I was gong to make you a Boston Cream Pie. I don't know what had me more excited, the idea of you eating my pussy full of Jack's cum or the idea of sneaking out to have sex with Jack. When I met Jack that night he told me to get into the backseat of his car and take my panties off. I still can't believe this, but I was so hot that I had an orgasm while I was removing my panties. And even though it was cramped and uncomfortable in his back seat I had another orgasm as he fucked me. At that moment I felt like a slut and I liked it."

I was speechless. I didn't have any idea how I could respond to what Patty was telling me, so I sat quietly and waited to hear what she would say next.

Patty took a sip of her drink and began again. "The two times we swapped with Jack and Dot were great but not nearly as exciting as the other two times I had sex with Jack. The swapping was too planned out, if you know what I mean. That's why I went to Jack's house that day I called you at work. I think the fact that you didn't give me permission made the whole thing more exciting. And then there was today with Dot. I didn't know that I wanted to do it until Dot sat next to me on the sofa and asked me if I had ever thought about having sex with another woman. It occurred to me at that moment that although I had never considered doing anything like that before if I wanted it Dot would give it to me so I told her I wanted to have sex with her. The one sex act I knew that I should never experience had me so aroused that I couldn't help myself. That one was the best of all.

"So I guess what I want is for us to maybe swap with Jack and Dot once in a while, but I also want to be able to sneak of with Jack for a quickie now and then and to be able to enjoy Dot from time to time."

I was so aroused by what Patty was saying that I didn't care that she was saying she want to be able to have sex with Jack. At that moment I would have given her anything she wanted, so when she said, "Like I said I will do what ever you want, but now that you know what I want. What do you say?"

I pulled Patty down into my lap and kissed her. Then said, "I guess we can stay right here. As long as you love me more than them we can work this out." I took Patty's hand and pressed in on my erection and said, "Now why don't we go up to bed and take care of this pressing matter."

Patty pulled her hand away and said, "Actually I would rather wait. I was hoping you would see things my way, so I already invited Dot over for dinner tonight. I am hoping that you and Dot will cook me a cream pie for my desert."

I almost came in my pants when she said that. I said, "I would love to make you a cream pie and I think Dot is the perfect person to assist me."

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Cleaning Jennifer I develop an appreciation for creampies and cuckoldry.in Loving Wives
A Creamy Birthday Present Neighbours help her give a creamy present to husband.in Fetish
My Wife Goes Out with Her Friends A wife goes out with friends and comes home with a creampie!in Loving Wives
Cuckolding my Husband How my husband and I had our first Cuckolding adventure.in Loving Wives
More Stories