All Comments on 'Boston Man for Ottawa Woman'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
At least you're consistent

Another of the very worst stories on the site. How do you do it? O wait, just submit the same terrible story over 2000 times. The worst part? You never improve as an author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

The Islam believer is 'bi' maybe that's safe in Canada where he is hiding in mommy's basement, but go to an Islamic country and it'd be a different story. He thinks he's great writer because of the amount he puts out, the fact he copies and pastes them and changes few details doesn't make him a great writer and who the fuck pays for this racists bigoted piece of craps stories on Amazon? Hope his name on Amazon is SPAMUELx. Sure as shit should be Spamuel here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
No "Hot" Stories?

You have literally HUNDREDS of stories submitted and not one is rated "Hot." In fact, I couldn't find a single one that even made it to the 4.00 level. Do yourself a favor and strive for quality, not quantity. You're using up server space for no good reason.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

the author has a disturbing obsession with Ottawa.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...