Boston Man for Ottawa Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tyrone, my dear, by the time I'm done with you, I'll get tears of joy and pain out of you," Josephine said smugly, and Tyrone chuckled softly. For some reason, the short, curvy French Canadian woman's confidence rattled him. Tyrone Woodbury, a six-foot-two, athletic, bald-headed and clean-shaven brother with intense eyes and a deep voice who didn't take shit from anyone, actually found himself impressed...

"Challenge accepted," Tyrone said with a cocky grin, then he focused on the road. Josephine looked at him, smiling coyly. Soon they reached Orleans, and she directed him to her parents townhouse on Boulevard Des Epinettes. Fortunately for both of them, Josephine's parents, Louis and Marie-Claire Destournelles were on a second honeymoon in Montreal, and Josephine had the place to herself for the next two weeks...

"Make yourself at home," Josephine said as she gave Tyrone a tour of her place, and the young man looked around, impressed by her lavish surroundings. The four-bedroom Kanata townhouse that Tyrone and his father lived in was nice, but Josephine's place was at a whole other level. Tyrone smiled, and Josephine nodded, then gave him a kiss. Taking his hand, Josephine led Tyrone to the basement...

"Is this your dungeon?" Tyrone asked, and Josephine playfully smacked his ass. She led him to a nearby couch, and then, as soon as he sat down, Josephine sat on Tyrone's lap. The two of them shared a passionate kiss. Tyrone's hands went to Josephine's face, which he stroked gently, and then he caressed her breasts. Grinning, Josephine took off her shirt, and licked her lips as Tyrone laid his hands on her thick derriere...

"This is my lair, and we play by my rules," Josephine said as she grasped Tyrone's handsome face in her hands, and he nodded, then kissed her once more. Slowly, they undressed each other. Tyrone feasted his eyes on Josephine's gorgeous, curvy body. The alabaster-skinned, kinky temptress was hotter than any woman he'd ever known, and he wanted her as badly as he wanted his next breath...

"Sounds good to me," Tyrone whispered, and he proceeded to kiss Josephine's lips, then her breasts. Taking his sweet time with her, Tyrone lathered up her lovely body with his tongue. Josephine's smell and taste drew him in, and he didn't want to let go. Thusly he found himself on his knees before her, and Josephine spread her thick thighs invitingly. The young woman smiled as Tyrone began eating her pussy...

"Heaven bless America," Josephine said with a wicked smile as Tyrone's tongue worked its way into her pussy, followed by his nimble fingers. The African-American stud definitely knew his way around a vagina, Josephine thought as she leaned back on the couch, and pinched her nipples. Tyrone licked her slowly, flicking his tongue over her clitoris while teasing her pussy with his fingers. The brother had skills, and soon had her squealing in delight...

"Honey, you haven't felt anything yet," Tyrone said smugly, and then he asked Josephine to change positions. The young woman looked at him, a bit peeved that he was taking charge since she saw herself as a dominant in all situations, but for now, she acquiesced with Tyrone's demand. Thusly Josephine found herself on all fours, and the tall, dark stud positioned himself behind her...

"Baise mon cul," Josephine said, and when Tyrone looked at her, puzzled, she grinned and slapped her thick pale ass for emphasis. Tyrone smiled, and then literally kissed Josephine's bum, and then went to work on her. Spreading her ass cheeks wide open, Josephine bent low and clucked her tongue for emphasis. Tyrone got the hint, and pressed his lips against her puckered asshole. Just like that, he began eating her ass...

"Hmm, my dear Josephine, your ass tastes better than poutine," Tyrone paused to say, then he resumed eating Josephine's ass. Upon hearing her paramour's words, Josephine turned around and laughed out loud. Tyrone slapped her ass with both hands, loving the way that thick white booty bounced, and then he worked his tongue deeper into her asshole.

"Whatever, handsome, shut up and eat my ass, that's an order," Josephine replied, and Tyrone continued working his tongue up her ass. Soon Josephine found herself moaning in pleasure. As Tyrone ate her ass, Josephine pinched her nipples with one hand and fingered her already wet pussy with the other, loving what he was doing to her. Dammit this brother's good, Josephine thought, sighing happily...

"Oh fuck, you're killing me," Josephine squealed, a little later, as Tyrone's tongue game took her to cloud nine, and then some. The young woman's entire body shuddered as she climaxed, and Josephine cried out. To cum like this, from Tyrone stimulating her ass with that tongue of his, well, Josephine never would have thought that possible before that day...

"That was fun," Tyrone said, licking his full lips and tasting Josephine's scrumptious ass on them. Josephine looked at him, and smiled, still aglow from what he just did to her. The young woman looked at the tall, dark and handsome stud who stood before her, and her eyes zeroed in on his long, hard dick. Without another word, Josephine went for Tyrone's dick.

"Oh wait, it gets better," Josephine whispered, and a stunned Tyrone watched as she propped him against the basement wall, and knelt before him. Without further ado, Josephine began sucking Tyrone's dick. Gently pulling back his foreskin, Josephine flicked her tongue over his dick head. Tyrone moaned softly as Josephine worked her magic on him. He looked down, to see the lovely young woman's blonde head bob up and down as she sucked him off. What a woman, Tyrone thought.

"Hot damn," Tyrone said softly, feeling weak in the knees as Josephine sucked his dick with gusto. Dammit, she was killing him softly and he was loving it, every minute of it. Josephine sucked his dick and massaged his balls, getting him harder than a rock. Once she finished, the young woman licked her lips then looked up at him, a triumphant grin on her beautiful face.

"Get ready for me," Josephine said, and a smiling Tyrone pulled her up, and she pushed him on the couch, then climbed on top of him. Reaching for her purse, Josephine pulled out a condom and grabbed Tyrone's hard dick. Licking her lips, Josephine rolled the condom on his dick, and then looked into his eyes. Without a word, Tyrone's hands went to her hips, and caressed her butt. The stud knew just what to do...

"If you want it come and get it, I'm ready for you," Tyrone replied, and Josephine grinned and straddled him. Slowly she came down, until she was impaled on his dick. With Tyrone's noble tool sheathed in her pussy, Josephine rested her hands on his broad shoulders and began riding him. Tyrone thrust upward, burying his dick deep inside of her. And just like that, the fun really began...

"Shut up and fuck me," Josephine hissed, and her beautiful features contorted in concentration as she impaled herself on Tyrone's dick. The young man looked up, marveling at the beautiful, wild woman who was riding the hell out of his dick. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he began to fuck her with all the energy he could muster, and then some. Josephine's passion matched his own, and as her pussy squeezed his dick like a vise, Tyrone did some crying out of his very own...

"Phew, that was fantastic," Tyrone whispered, sighing happily, much later, as he lay next to Josephine on the carpet. The young woman grinned, and then got up. Tyrone watched as she headed upstairs, naked as a jay bird, without a care in the world. A few minutes later, Josephine returned, and she was definitely a sight for sore eyes, and then some...

"Wait till you experience what comes next," Josephine said, grinning, and she stood there, holding a leathery paddle in her hand, and stroking a phallic toy with the other. Tyrone gasped as he watched Josephine stroked her shiny ebony strap-on dildo, and bucked her hips in a sexy if threatening manner. Tyrone swallowed hard, for he knew what was coming next...

"What are you going to do with those things?" Tyrone asked, and Josephine licked her lips, then ordered him to get on all fours. After a brief hesitation, a smiling Tyrone nodded at Josephine then did as he was told. Truth be told, even though he acted like he was nervous or hesitant, he was super excited. This was his "Femdom" fantasy coming true at last, and Tyrone couldn't wait...

"Tyrone, stop fussing, we both know you want this," Josephine said in an icy tone, one which set Tyrone's teeth on edge...and hardened his dick. Tyrone looked up at her, and what he saw amazed him. Although still stark naked, save for the strap-on dildo she wore and the paddle in her hand, Josephine was transformed. The French Canadian gal was in full dominatrix mode, and Tyrone could definitely see it...

"Yes, Maitresse Josephine," Tyrone said in a quiet voice, and Josephine grinned, pleased by his obedience and acknowledgement. Josephine gently caressed Tyrone's cute butt, and then suddenly whacked it with the paddle. Tyrone winced, and Josephine smiled, and whacked his ass some more. Tyrone screamed, and his screams were sweet music to her ears...

"I want that ass of yours," Maitresse Josephine said, and she donned gloves, and then slid a finger up Tyrone's ass. The African American stud groaned in surprise, and she playfully slapped his ass while fingering his hole. Afterwards, Maitresse Josephine lubricated his ass, and then pressed the dildo against his hole. Gripping Tyrone's hips, Maitresse Josephine thrust the dildo into his ass...

"Oh fuck, it's in, ow, that really hurts," Tyrone whined, and Maitresse Josephine gripped his hips all the tighter, and began working the dildo up his ass. Licking her lips, Maitresse Josephine savored the moment. As much as she loved men of color, they all paled by comparison to black men, whose sheer masculinity and raw sexuality always made her feel weak in the knees. That's why Josephine enjoyed dominating them so much...

"Scream for me, handsome," Maitresse Josephine whispered into Tyrone's ear, as she leaned over and planted a kiss on his sweaty cheek. Her rough and tumble brand of lovemaking was taking its toll on the handsome African-American stud's athletic body, and she was loving every minute of it. Tugging on Tyrone's dick and balls, Maitresse Josephine gave them a good squeeze, and he cried out. Laughing merrily, Maitresse Josephine continued to fuck Tyrone's sweet ass until he finally tapped out. The big man had enough...

"Thank you for making me feel alive, Josephine," Tyrone said, much later, as he emerged from the shower. Standing beside him, her skin aglow from the sex and the cleansing water, Josephine smiled and kissed the handsome American on the lips. Although not the type to form conventional relationships with the male of the species, Josephine had to admit that Tyrone Woodbury of Brockton, Massachusetts, was one of a kind.

"You're welcome, mon beau, and if you want, we could make this a regular event, we hang out and we have fun, but we're not a couple, you fuck whoever you want, but in my lair you do as I say," Josephine said, looking into Tyrone's eyes. The young man paused, and bit his lip. Here comes the moment of truth, Josephine thought as she waited for Tyrone's answer...

"You're an interesting woman, Josephine, weird and kinky, and interesting, you got yourself a deal," Tyrone said, and then he laid a double whammy on her. First he pulled her close and kissed her, then he gave her big ass a firm slap. Josephine grinned nervously when they came up for air, and then they headed to the basement, where Tyrone got dressed, and then he gave her a hug before leaving...

"To many more days like this one," Tyrone Woodbury said to a faintly smiling Josephine before he left her doorstep, and headed for his car, which sat in her driveway. A few moments later, the young African-American college student, aspiring police officer and sensual adventurer was well on his way out of Orleans, Ontario, as he began the long trek back to his home in Barrhaven.

"Well, that was epic, and fun," Josephine said to herself, sighing happily. After Tyrone left, a refreshed Josephine Destournelles sat in her living room and watched TV. She was still pleasurably sore down below from what Tyrone did to her. The handsome young American was one passionate brother. The young French Canadian woman smiled, pleased by her new lover. I don't do relationships but this one just might be a keeper, Josephine thought with a smile...

12