All Comments on 'Boston to Birmingham Ch. 06'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 291 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A fantastic series

It seems as if the reader is sad when the story is finished, because of wanting to read more, is a good sign that the story is exceptionally good.

I have that feeling as I read that the story is finished.

The characters seemed so real that I didn't want to see them go.

Thanks very much for this well written and thought out story.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
A story like a fancy multi-course meal !

I could quarrel with the order of the courses & perhaps the serving size of one versus the other. Yet I can't deny - I feel very satisfied with the time invested in this story & would gladly buy the author a drink of his choice should he ever show up in my neck of the woods. Fly on the wall perspective would have been fantastic for the demise of Allen Hovis.

Remember the staccato framing of the baptism at the end of the Godfather ? The ceremony would be cut away from in hiccups show one enemy after another of the Corleones being sent on to the next world as the ceremony proceeded. That was the missed opportunity of the cottillion occasion . Then Ronnie & Allen should have taken the dirt nap.

I'm being a trifle petty but that would have been very sweet to transpose the Godfather to Alabama. The bonds of family intertwined with material struggle & love of ceremony drew a lot of parallels in my mind.

I hope very much the author won't take these words as any kind of diss because that immortal book and novel came to mind . I would buy a ticket to see this in cinema almost as fast as Godfather lV. Until that fine day all I can do is thank qhml1 profusely and press the quintuple star rating.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Tremendous Tale

Quite a remarkable series. One of the best I've read. Only one question: When does the movie come out?

I look forward to your next tale.

6,911,456.980 Stars

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
ANTEBELLUM STILL RULES IN THE SOUTH

and family is still strong. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

Sorry I could only give it a 5

Lord_GroLord_Groover 11 years ago

Okay, I gave it a five, but that was really a score for the entire work.

On the down side, these last two installments seemed rushed, as if you were pushing to meet a schedule rather than trying to make sure they were done right before releasing them. When you do that, the quality of your writing, (as distinguished from your storytelling,) goes way down.

Good story, even if you did telegraph the final outcome in the first six paragraphs of the first installment. Which isn't a criticism, by the way. I doubt I'd have stayed with the series without that bit of reassurance. Good job with the whole thing. The BTB crowd, though, will hate it.

northlandernorthlanderover 11 years ago
Pleasure to read

Took a little while, and the result was sort of telegraphed right at the beginning, but all in all a really well planned story. Looking forward to the story of Melissa.

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
Still too long.

Ok so it finally ends. I guess i was wrong about there being 50 more chapters and it ending in 2014-15. But in the end, it was still 6 chapters too many, too long.

In terms of a plot, it was detailed. But way too detailed and that made it very boring. A talented writer never the less, wish he would make his stories shorter.

MerlHaggertMerlHaggertover 11 years ago
Good stuff

Damn what anybody else says...this was a damn good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
better and better

you just keep getting better and better. THANKS

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 11 years ago
This was really fun.

You could add to the melodrama by not giving away certain actions before they occur, like Hardy proposing. The reader should have been surprised as well as Gwen. It's great when a plan comes together and almost everyone lives happily ever after. This is storytelling at its best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent!

This story, while of some length, was just great. I enjoyed the character development and the plot. Plus I like a happy ending. I'll enjoy seeing what troubles and excitements Mellisa gets into. Please keep writing.

trite_readertrite_readerover 11 years ago
Very entertaining story

Enjoyed it quite thoroughly. There were a few things in the plot that bothered me a little, but not enough to spoil the overall experience. Thank you.

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
What HDK said!

This is excellent storytelling, sort of like Gone with the Wind!

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3over 11 years ago
Loved The Story!!

If I could give you more than 5 stars, I would. There are spelling errors that I caught, but they didn't subtract 1 bit from the story. Quality wise, this story is better than SS06, who ranks right up there, and on the level of DQS.

Great detail and knowledge of how a large, rich Southern family could operate and sometimes does. Taking care of family is one of--if not the--most important things in life.

I'm looking forward to Melissa's story. She seems to have turned out to be a wonderful person, considering the upbringing of her first 15 years.

Again, excellent story.

C_frommnC_frommnover 11 years ago
Loved the Story

Good job some editing but not that big a deal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great

really enjoyed it. happy ending to!

RTnTNRTnTNover 11 years ago
Bravo, bravo ...

Excellent story telling. Very well written. Also appreciate the epilog, bringing some closure to the characters. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
emulate?

no.

surpass?

yes.

and I thank you for sharing this story with us.

great read.

v

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
Simply a perfect story

Was totally enthraled by the story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story

Better than 5 stars

cabbie47cabbie47over 11 years ago
A very American story

they'll enjoy it - but to the rest of us its a bit like 'He Man and She ra' revisited. It is about as realistic as a cartoon and nowhere near as entertaining.

All that shit about the wonderful deep south - it was 150 years ago and you fuckin' lost! Get over it! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
5*

When somebody wants to know how to write, I'll send them to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Praise

Excellent story, sorry to see it ended. Definitely worth 6 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I FIQURED YOU STORIES DIRECTION

I LOVE HAPPY ENDINGS. thanks for the read!!!!!!

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 11 years ago
One of the Funniest Lines in ANY of Lit Story:

"Grandpa, is Grandma a Yankee?" "Well, she was honey, but she got over it."

I laughed out loud when I read that - I can just hear him saying that! Spell-binding series - great wrap-up. I never thought he'd forgive Gwen, but by about Ch 04 she had won me over and I usually don't like reconciliation stories. One of the best stories on the site. Well done!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Impressive saga

Basically same comments as Ch5, including Ch4 being a good terminus. There IS a powerful temptation, especially in a character-rich story (pun on 'character' intended!), to weave every thread into whole cloth. I coulda done without Greg doing Hildy (or details on Ronnie's last screams!)

Nevertheless, this chapter was well done (even with 'discreet' being used both correctly and otherwise) and I enjoyed it. I am guessing the 'Melissa' spinoff will include the après-cotillion episode...I was feeling cheated until the new saga was announced!

Cabbie - yes it has, and yes, they did. I saw no aggrandizement of any of the despicable aspects of that era within that region...there WAS recognition of some realities and nostalgia for some stereotypes like 'family loyalty' (which, of course NO region has a patent on!) ONE-bombing a competently written story because you don't like the topic, or the age of Sweetie, or the region of the country featured in part of the story is, IMHO, inappropriate. It accomplishes little or nothing, except to establish YOUR character! In the words of the immortal Cabbie, "Get over it"!

Still 5* (chapter and saga!)

newjaynenewjayneover 11 years ago
Normally I don't have enough spare time

to read stories as long as this one but, as there wasa so much praise for it, I gave it a go. Let me say that in all honesty, I did sort of skim read a few of the chapters, not for any other reason than that I didn't understand a good deal of it. I don't agree with the earlier comments by Cabbie, but I do accept that it was specifically designed to appeal to American readers - much of it wouldn't make a lot of sense to people from elsewhere.

For that reason (and I think someone else may have said the same), I really don't feel able to mark it. I recognise that it satisfied the audience it was designed for and that the writing was good but, with absolutely no insult intended, I'm afraid it simply didn't grab me at all.

JonATaylorJonATaylorover 11 years ago
Great Stuff

I'm going to wait a month or so, then go back and read it all in one sitting. You've outdone yourself; a hard act to follow. I'm guessing your epilogue mentioned only that Melissa went to college and nothing about Jimmy because of your plan to continue the saga through Melissa. No sense tipping your hand. Admirable story..

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Loved it!

This last installment was a big surprise - thought the last chapter was the end. This was not a forced happy ended. You clearly developed these characters well, sent each through the valley, and then authentically led them back up to the mountain top. As I have said before, it takes skill to turn the reader from hating a character to rooting for them in the end. For those people who hate happy endings, this story rings true to life. Sometimes people realize their mistakes, change, find forgiveness, and even end up with something stronger the second time around. Only in the predictably boring world of some readers, does the bitch always get burned. Thank you for being different and showing us a glimpse of real life, albeit slightly idealized.

As I reflect back over the story, the Captain Anne sequence of events was a bit odd for me. It didn't seem to fit, or at least seemed like an unnecessary diversion. But still, five stars overall. Excellent!

LBuddGLBuddGover 11 years ago
It just shows....what the hell did "I" know.

I was SO certain that chapter 5 could've/should've ended the story. Than what did you do....take what could easily have gone totally "soap opera", but nailed it perfectly. A happy ending for most (the deserving ones), poignancy...just enough..., and not getting too "syrupy" with it. One problem though...I was already missing the characters after the last chapter, and NOW, I have to do it all over again.

I BTW, am also slowly getting over, my "yankee-doms"... born in NYC (till 27), then 32 years in SoCal, and now living in 'Nothe-Cahlinuh'....& since we only have 1 (rear) plate here; I may have the only car in this suthin state to proudly display a pinstripe NY (Yankees) front plate....cause we ain't gonnna give up EVERY FREAKIN THING.......heeeyyy...."FUGGEDABOUDIT!" Thanks for great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You're the hot ticket on this site right now

Your way of humanizing the characters, and normalizing their activities and behaviors is wonderful to read. I really enjoy liking your likeable characters, and being repelled by your nasty characters. Reading this last installment I even got to take a walk through southern history. Bravo!

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
After the 3d chapter I knew

It is funny I stopped reading this saga after the 3d chapter with that feeling Gwen DESERVES the reconcilation, because the Author showed her brain, emotion and strong endavour. I GLAD the Author accomplished this direction, so I put this story's more chapters among the longer stories of Renquist and others, which I will read later. The Author swowed against her mother she is not a serial cheater..............

njlaurennjlaurenover 11 years ago
all i.have to say

Is wow,what a treat....like eating fried chicken then having pecan pie.Loved the ending and the section about greg's revenge rocked.I look forward to your next stories:)

pumpop201pumpop201over 11 years ago
Just wonderful

You are a story teller with the expertise of Harold Robbins, Ken Follett and Leon Uris.

Boros749Boros749over 11 years ago
Thank You!

for this wonderful story.

BTTapBTTapover 11 years ago
Finally got around to finishing the series

Very entertaining love story. I actually like the erotic bits, too. Hardy may as well have given in, finally. Persistance and repentance paid off. As I've always told my masseuse, I just love happy endings.

5 stars, easily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
THANK YOU SO MUCH

I am a slow reader,so thanks for many hours of enjoyment!

moandickmoandickover 11 years ago
Superb

At long last a story that relies upon a story line rather than foul language and extreme sex!

Well told and a real pleasure to read.

Thank you - please let us have many more of the same ilk!

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 11 years ago
Publishable

An excellent tale, well constructed story line and brilliant character development.

One small annoyance - you need an editor to find the frequent wrong words/spelling, NOT instead of NOW etc, these won't be found by a spell checker and need human recognition.

Look forward to future work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Enjoyable Story

I must agree with JOHNNYMAX's comments that the story and character development were excellent and that you need a better editor. There were just too many spelling errors, wrong words and speeches attributed to the wrong characters. A careful reading of the text before publishing should have caught 90% of the problems. Otherwise, thanks and keep up the writing. Great stories.

Mr WolfMr Wolfabout 11 years ago
Right Up There!!!

Damn now I've got another favourite author to track...

5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

good story...5*. but u didnt need anne character.

johnnyjonesjohnnyjonesabout 11 years ago
Good work...

Best story I've read on this site so far... Including DQS... :-)

dylan954dylan954about 11 years ago
Great story

Sorry i didn't vote on the previous chapters, forgot in my haste to read the next! Best story I have read in ages here. Thanks for sharing your imagination and talent.

empiricalempiricalabout 11 years ago
Excellent 5*

Disney with a weave of Tarantino, but all in all it was a cracking tale. Good job mate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WOW

I loved reading this story. Once I started I couldn't stop. You have some real talent and imagination. Please keep up the good work. BJS

phil2213phil2213almost 11 years ago
Hated to see it end; this is nothing short of amazing

This story was totally devoted to the reader. Most questions and issues were forthrightly addressed by the author. The author painstakingly developed characters with full attention to the reader's enjoyment and curiosity. Everything seemed to fit together even when it didn't. This author is diligent in his concern for his story and his readers. This story needed to be long and detailed, which it was. It was loaded with emotion and the character covered a rainbow of color. This is in short the best story I have ever read! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The best

Simply the best story I've read on this site. Bar none and there are other really good ones. As a hairy old logger that spends his time mostly muddy and tired, this story evoked a little anger and more tears that I really want to admit.

Simply, wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What was I supposed to be doing.. ?

I was online looking for something else and somehow found this story..

Absolutely first class . I read it all start to finish.. Problem now is .. I forgot what I was looking for in the first place..

Thank you.. Great read

TTEDTTEDover 10 years ago
ABSOLUTELY A 5

THIS HAS TO BE ONE OF THE MOST ENJOYABLE STORIES THAT I HAVE READ, CHARECTORS WERE FULL AND ENGAGEING ,PLOTS WERE REAL AND TWISTED ENOUGH TO KEEP YOU DROOLING UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER AND THE WHOLE SAGA ITSELF WAS MADE FOR A COMPELLING AND EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER OF A RIDE..... YOU SHOULD REALLY KEEP WRITING AS YOUR STORIES BRING MUCH CONTENTMENT TO A LOT OF READERS OUT THERE ACROSS THE WORLD....MANY THANKS FROM A FAN IN NEW ZEALAND.....TTED

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Simply legendery classic story. Entertainment at its absolute best!!

Thank you for this outstanding story. I couldn't begin to make any recommendations except to request your continued writing. This story should be considered for a movie. It is far better than "Gone with the wind". I've read this story again and again and see something new everytime.

PeachyWifePeachyWifeover 10 years ago
Brilliant!

I accomplished nothing today but dinner and it is all this story's fault. And even then we almost had cold cereal. Ha!

Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful story

I loved this story and recommend it to every!

LTG

pumpop201pumpop201over 10 years ago
Just fabulous.

Thanks for a fabulous story. My only exposure to Southern life was basic training at Fort Jackson, SC. That was not a pleasant experience, so I had unpleasant feelings about the South. No I'm considering moving there. Thanks again for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
uneqivocately

1 *

m62cygm62cygover 10 years ago
Fantastic

Enjoyed every chapter, great read and so well written. You are a great story teller.

Keep up the good work.

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
there are some places that just don't make sense

the sentence structure and point of view is so mixed up it is impossible who is doing what, it starts out talking with the voice of one person and then shifts mid sentence as if from another. what a mess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Outstanding

An absolutely fabulous read. Very well done.

slaverowanslaverowanabout 10 years ago
I keep coming back to this

And it still makes me cry.

Sometimes I wish literotica had 0 stars to vote.

In this case I wish it had 6.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
one little bone

I doubt that the Polka would be appropriate for a high society cotillion styled after the mid 1800s as it was considered scandalous then, much like rock and roll a hundred years later.

ramonbrookramonbrookabout 10 years ago
After your suggestion of reading this story ....

You are correct this is one of your best! Loved it. Would love to see it made into a movie!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
TYPICAL qhml1

ghml1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
4 stars

I really liked the way you wrote the reconciliation ,the guy never seemed like a sucker to take her back and she really did seem trustworthy in the end.

I hate it when the cuckolded person is a wimp whose wife will fool around probably even after he is silly enough to take him back.

green117green117almost 10 years ago
5 stars,

of course...

but the question crossed my mind (not meant to be critical) -

"Did it have to be epic"?

This story of course requires an arc - but can the same essence be rendered intimately?

Green-something

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

qhml1:

You can tell a story and that's as good as it gets. I hope you write more and looking at your stories you have submitted you write fast and various subject lines.

It took me 8 hours to read this and finish it. You can tell a story and with style!!

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

thanks for writing

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 10 years ago
A Story

You sir, are a fine storyteller. Thank you for this one. I could nitpick some grammar/spelling stuff but why sweat the small stuff? The story transcends it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5 Star Plus

This story was very good reading and a very well written. Enjoyed reading.

Please keep writing good stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1 star

choco cuckoo tale

1 star

1 star

*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I read this a while back and ran across the beginning on another site. Got tired of waiting for all of the chapters, remembered where I had originally read it and continued it here. Still a 5 star!

RhomanovRhomanovover 9 years ago
Welllllll.....

Yup, it was a tale.

5*.

Thx

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
To joy

Reading a good story with pleasure is enhanced by fluid writing. I appreciate this series. Thank you

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Well Done!

I'm neither BTB or RAAC, preferring to let the story tell itself.

I DO tend to like a happy ending, and feel that this one was well-earned.

I know some will deride this as RAAC, but I respectfully disagree. The cost if any, was paid by Gwen, not Hardy, and in any case he (and she) are happy, and isn't that what matters?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
them darkies didn't have it so bad

very... very well written story... engaging... altho marcus' cotillion outfit would have had to been made out of crockasacks.... and glad to hear that being a slave and getting raped by massa.... "ain't so bad"... and wonder how splendid and romantic "the daughters of the gestapo" would be considered...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful

To say that you write well is to say that 40-year old Scotch tastes okay.

carvohicarvohiover 9 years ago
Well well...

You're not D.H. Lawrence, but he's dead so it won't piss him off if he found out that you're here. I think Steinbeck and Hemingway would have been looking forward to meeting you.

I am so happy I read this story. I liked the very first comment and sort of got Karen's. The first comment sort of reminds us how we feel a little depressed when something we really like comes to an end. Karen sort of got, but sort of missed the main theme. This was Gwen's story; the story of her growth and maturation. What a wonderful tale. She threw happiness away, but won it back. This girl started out as a selfish little rich girl, but grew to be a wonderful human being.

Thanks again. Sorry but fives are all they allowed here.

Again, what a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story!

The right blend of sex and narrative! Keep up the good work!

calflashcalflashabout 9 years ago
sweet home Alabama

a well done tale of romance, betrayal, family with enough drama to sustain interest.

Benedict12Benedict12about 9 years ago
The South will rise again.

The author candidly admits that he is not a lawyer so it is not surprising that there are legal errors in his story. Still, those mistakes are no more egregious than those found in every television show from Perry Mason to Ally McBeal.They take nothing away from a marvelous story of love and reconciliation, of family and home, and ultimately of what it means to be human. The characters are alive and memorable while the State of Alabama is almost a character in itself. I wish I could go to Sunday dinner at Gwen and Hardy's. I even be willing to drink sweetened ice tea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
excellent story and writing.

This story grabs you and just will not let go. I found myself feeling the love between Gwen and Hardy. most amazing story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I'm pissed I can't give it a twenty. 5 is not enough.

A masterpiece. It kept me glued to this stinking computer.

xtchrxtchralmost 9 years ago
Emotional Story!

Boy, did this story run the gamut of emotions. from anger (her cheating), joy (when she took in the young girl), happiness (all the family and their interaction), suspense (the drug cartel), etc. There are more examples of each and many more. It was a long story - but I enjoy long stories. I really enjoyed all the family interaction for both the husband and wife. I lean toward the BTB side of things but I was happy at this reconciliation and think she deserved it. Thank You for a very good story. I also agree with other comments that there are not enough stars for this one.

garic372garic372almost 9 years ago
Awesome

I agree with the below. Second read through here, and it was better than the first. This story has everything. Love, Action, Hate...Love...'and in the grand tradition'...Simply an amazing story. Bravo.

Taffbanjo2013Taffbanjo2013almost 9 years ago
Absolutely first rate.

Five stars!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 9 years ago
Every now and then, I read this story again.

It has to be one of the best on this site!

icebreadicebreadalmost 9 years ago
Five five five

Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fucking great story

One of the best i ever seen...... hatts off to you Badass QHML1......... will be wating for next volume of melissa sue

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too sweet

The series was really awesome and one if the best of the stories I have read in this place in over 8 years. And when I have rated 5 for most of the chapters, I had to give 4 for this last episode as I found it to be too sweet. Frankly this would have suited more properly if it was included in the chapter 5 itself. Anyway, great reading your work, and am looking forward for some more awesome stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Finally

I loved it. as good as any I have read. Looking forward to the next.

Ed Grocott

edgrocott@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ANOTHER

movie quality yarn ! Thanks ... Scotty

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
10/10

Just read all 6 parts from start to finish, excellent work

hermit1157hermit1157over 8 years ago
Wow

I am a hopeless romantic so I will admit to shedding a tear or two. Great story! I have been called a picky reader but I would not be gauche enough to critique a story's mechanics (unless asked) when I got it for free. I will say though that I've noticed issues that I'm starting to wonder about. I think it may be an interface/WP problem since I have seen this problem in many stories, by different authors. Did you use Dragon, the software application?

Picky reader example: I thought Robert Jordan was a lousy writer! His "Wheel of Time" series had so many subplots that I stopped reading after book 4 and correctly predicted that he would die before the story was completed.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 8 years ago
not many writers

There are few writers on this site that can make be read a behemoth story like this once, let alone twice. Awesome tale, 5* on each chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I don't like that

The guy is this pillar of morality that never does anything wrong and the girl is the only one that had to grow up. It's misogynistic.

MrmacjrMrmacjrover 8 years ago
Wilkes

A nice read. I will check to wee when the Melissa Wilkes story comes to be.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Thoughts

While I tend to agree with KarenE, and I suppose IN GENERAL i agree that the reconciliation was well-earned, and that what matters is that they are happy.

The ONE thing that bothers me is the Hardy's quick turn-around. After she drugged and raped (yes, raped!) him, and then released him, he should have had SOME time with her leaving him alone before coming around to taking her back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really good - but the editing

A good flowing story, enjoyed it much. But you really need to reread and edit the spelling & grammar gaffs - it will make it so much better.

Did you ever put out the Melissa Sue sequel?

KanadaKanadaover 8 years ago
A great story

Really enjoyed this story and look forward to your next one. Actually would be worthy of publishing with a little clean up, wouldn't need much, just here and there. My compliments and a appreciation for a great read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
8990 Followers
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories