All Comments on 'Boudoir'

by Son_of_Battles

Sort by:
  • 172 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please Continue

I definitely need more of this story. Word choice was excellent and the characters felt real. I need to know how the story ends.

shybutcurious74shybutcurious74over 6 years ago
Wow!!

Thank you so much for writing such an awesome piece. Personally, I would love to see at least one more chapter. This was amazingly hot!!

ansdguyansdguyover 6 years ago
Absolutely a sequel...

Please do so and soon. Great story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You should do a sequel

Longer than two pages too.

Old_scallyOld_scallyover 6 years ago
Dangling.

The title says it all and you absolutely cannot leave us that way.

Part two at least is a must.

swfb70swfb70over 6 years ago
very titillating

definitely needs a chapter 2

tex4tgtex4tgover 6 years ago
That got me worked up .

Why cant they make porn movies like this ? With feeling and love and sex ? Need to start a company and make movies . Loved it S.O.B.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A great begining

The surprise of love repressed and finely released is such a sensual thing.

I hope there is a chapter II to see where you take this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sequel, yes, but...

Only after you finish Woman's Studies.

Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome 5*'s

What a perfect story of brother/sister incest. Well paced and not too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well written

I knew generally where this might lead, but the ending was truly a nice surprise. Well written and will look for a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Needs a chapter 2

This story definitely needs a chapter 2. Amazing story.

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedover 6 years ago
* * * * *

Loved this one. That poor

fiance never had a chance.

Hope his tux is a rental......

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
PLEASE write a chapter 2!!

This was the best storie I've read in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Damn!

That was too hot. I'm not sure if I love you or them more.

While I'd be interested in reading more, I can't fathom a sequel topping this. Damn that was good.

beau6beau6over 6 years ago
Chapter 2!!

Definitely deserving of an encore. So, please consider a chapter 2. Excellent character set up to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story

Different and good compared to the rest. I enjoyed it and would read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sometimes...

You never know who is in front of you until you start clicking away with the camera and directing your subject. Every woman wants the camera to see what no one else sees thinking that it's a secret shared by her and the photographer. Whether it's a breast or her bottom or her pussy doesn't matter, to her she is exposing herself to another, someone her boyfriend or husband or her parents will never know about.

HillfrogHillfrogover 6 years ago
*"Hope his tux is a rental" (ROTFLMAO - nice1)

This was excellent... and hopefully just the start of something with the potental to stand heads and shoulders (an maybe even nipples) above the (taboo) crowd. The prose is tight, the premise fully acceptable bordering to real and both the story and the potential storyline to come as entertaining as they are hot... as long as, of course, you can maintain the sharpness and quality. Please try.

Five stars - author and story favorited - off to read the rest of your stuff now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too hot!

Please, continue with this narrative. Extremely erotic!

akeyesxakeyesxover 6 years ago
What a 'spoiler' this was!

So, she was ready to go for the gold, then found out that there was a tarnish on it, that it was really highly polished brass.

I don't know what you'd put in a sequel, quite frankly. It could only go one of three ways: 1) she calls off the wedding and they enjoy each other in many and various ways, or; 2) she marries the guy and lives a humdrum, barely satisfying life, or; 3) she marries the guy - and gets to enjoy both of them in the future.

Hmmm, what a conundrum.

collin4xxxcollin4xxxover 6 years ago
More, please...

I loved your story. It was a very different approach to most of the stories in this category. It has a lot of different elements that could be developed - her not getting married and staying with her brother, her continuing to get married, but also continuing her love affair with her brother... But I could also see a very intriguing line developing where her and her brother’s intimacy leads to her pregnancy, given how many women prepare for their weddings and honeymoon by going off birth control and often syncing their wedding with their most fertile times. As I have always enjoyed an impregnation fetish, I would really love to see you explore that story line, weaving it into a continued love affair between them, either clandestine or as a couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SEQUEL PLEASE

This was amazing and hot. And simple but complicated. Please give us a sequel. But personally I wouldn’t like if you made her end up with both James and her brother. Just her brother will do for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sequel

Hell yes to a sequel it rockes and so well written

eodomeodomover 6 years ago
Readers have spoken

It appears your readers gave spoken and a sexual is demanded. I agree 😈

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
author,author!

So more would be appreciated, and being an appreciative reader might I suggest maybe the brothers girlfriend discoverint little sis as well?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cuckold!

She has to be known knocked up...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I really enjoyed your story

I think a sequel is in order! First her wedding night and then whatever you choose for the finish. You have endless possibilities to work with and with you imagination they will be delightful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it,

Don't finish it here , more chapters please

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars!

I thought your long-winded style would bore me, but the details are actually what made the story! Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
more

as awesome as this story is it leaves you hanging and wondering what really happened next. It deffinately needs a sequel and maybe even a no.3

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Definitely a sequel

Depending on how yiu go with it, further exploration right down the road, does she marry or not, is she happy, does her future /husband like the idea of being his brother-in-law's cuck? I'm just spitballin here. It's your story, take it where you like, but I found it very erotic and would like more

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
NEXT !

Let's hope she gets hitched and Bro becomes the teacher. A lil' on the side. One hole left and don't do that silly 50 Shades of Gay. Sounds like he could be the real teacher.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cool with a sequel

Liked the characters and premise. Hot story.

koinonia_92koinonia_92over 6 years ago
Thumbs Way Up

Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please

This is a great love story. It needs another chapter. I really want to know if she marries the other guy. No matter what happens with the marriage I hope it is aTigger that makes her pregnant with her first child.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Like Oliver, I want some more.

I loved every word.

Very well constructed and formed story that has left me wanting more. Much, much more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This one needs to continue.

I have been reading stories on this site for years. This? By far? Is one of the best I have read so far.

You really need to finish this one, or continue it as your mind wanders. Either way? There needs to be a part 3 at the very least.

The scene, character introduction and buildup were spot on. In that? The story draws you in, in that it is relatable and something far different that main stream boring porn.

If the brother/sister part was not there? This would become a movie for all the bored housewife's that lust for some adventure in their live's.

Gifted writer, awesome story. I would love more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Definitely needs a sequel

You must keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

Great story. Loved it. More can only satisfy their desires of their relationship towards one another. Excellent read.

Sigmoid926Sigmoid926over 6 years ago
Very good story...would be better with sequel(s)

This is really good. Got my interest. It would be a shame end it where it is. Keep it up. I will come back again for more of your stories.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
fanbloodytastic to me

I think you have just opened the door to a very saucy story. I loved it but, there are now some loose ends to tie up. Does Emily call the wedding off because she really is in love with her brother? Do they end up as a "couple" and make babies. Are there other sisters or perhaps mom who would also like to share him?

So many hot and sexy probabilities that you really should address for us keen readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You cant end this series like this...

..yes a series.

Next one, the "wedding night" session.

Maybe include a sexy aunt or sisters best friend in another story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow wow wow

This is very close in a lot of ways to what is happening now wity my sister and us teasing each other. Grown and aware of all of it I think it’s all fun and games. Read big this makes me hope for more from her and you. Please take the time to make a part 2 to this. It was truly incredible and a joy to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cornholing

She needs to be very roughly cornhole. She should be crying from the punishment after he bust his balls in her asshole. She wants to treated like a dirty little whore so her brother should do just that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Can't wait for Part 2

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Go on...

5*, definitely vote for a sequel

joeisincogniyo80joeisincogniyo80over 6 years ago
wow

for being only 2 pages this story was amazing..look forward to next chapter =0)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please don't leave us hanging!

The story was fabulous. I feel you should explore it further. Very well done. Thank you very much!

smitty4338smitty4338over 6 years ago
Great story

I absolutely loved this story, it definitely needs a sequel. I'm a sucker for brother and sister incest love stories and would love to see a happily ever after between the two of them.

honybipolahonybipolaover 6 years ago
sequel

is badly and greatly needed for this hot sibling romance in bloom

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

i can see it now. great set up for a three-some story but then again this story has a good pivot point. may go anywhere, so plz show us where you will take us with your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Had to stop a few paragraphs in...

I spotted a spelling error in the first paragraph (actually it was a plural used instead of a singular), it put me straight into Editor mode and took me out of the story. I plan to go back and read the whole thing.

You use odd sentence structure that i'm not sure is grammatically correct (" , and" for example) or commas in off places. You should, in theory, be able to remove the bit between two commas and the sentence still makes sense. "He walked, with gusto, to the chair. She knew, all to well, what he was capable of." (Just some examples).

Also too many 'and's in a sentence can make it dull and hard to read and drag a little bit. Promise i will read the whole thing before I rate though. Hope this comes across as constructive and not just arsey :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes, it was good but...

...I'm a strong believer in finishing what you started.

Then again, now you're started too things. It's either a catch-22 or a win/win, as long as you choose to do something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes....

.... we need a sequel! With less than week to the wedding, we need to know what they do. What does she tell her fiancee? What do they tell their parents, family and friends? You easily have at least two chapters to go, one for the breakup and one for what the siblings do long term.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yeah...

I agree with the trilogy idea; ch 2 is the break-up and fall-out and ch 3 is bro & sis tidying up and getting the wheels of their life together going.

newtype2525newtype2525over 6 years ago
Fucking hell~!

This was surprisingly epic! I love stories that involve photography and (or especially) seduction. This was a grand slam home run! Perhaps a bit short. But amazing and enticing the the final line! I also have photographed but unlike Tyler, I did sleep with my subject. I can't say enough how much I loved this story! I'm hooked on the characters too! What can I say except, PLEASE WRITE MORE CHAPTERS! I want to know so much more!

InosolanInosolanover 6 years ago
As i said once before: MOAR!

While i'd like some more of "Woman's Studies"- i'd settle for more of THIS.

One of my VERY few five-star ratings.

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 6 years ago
It definitely requires a sequel

Great start. This story has legs and screams for sequels..

ShivvShivvover 6 years ago
Gave it five stars

Whether you do a sequel or not, the story was awesome. The only (minor) complaint is that I would have liked a better description of the sister. I had just finished watching an episode of Stranger Things (not done with season 2 yet, so no spoilers) and just kept picturing the older sister when reading the story. Not a bad visual by any means, but I'd still like to know how you intended her to look.

Still, five stars all the way. I feel like the Incest/Taboo section has been kinda weak lately, but this story definitely raised the bar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
YOU HAVE TO DO A SEQUEL!!!!!!

Honestly, this was a lot of fun for a quick read. Please turn this into a series!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

It's really good. Please make a sequel maybe longer this time

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great!

I very much liked your story. I would love to read a sequel, or perhaps a series! One small criticism is with the part when she is slipping the dress off or undressing in general. This could have been a bit more descriptive. I do realize this was suppose to be quick story and that during this scene he was not yet seduced; instead he was trying to remain professional.

Thanks for the story, I will keep an eye out for more.

Dilligaf548Dilligaf548over 6 years ago
Great

This was great, a series would be fantastic, just a sequel would be ok but....

ProfessorlondiabazProfessorlondiabazover 6 years ago
Great Story.

Very good so far. Long sequels later become boring. Another few pages will be good for continuation of this beautiful start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Enjoyed it

I really enjoyed reading this and encourage you to write more. Perhaps they have to sneak around for a while to hide it from the new husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep it going

Love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brilliant read!

Extremely erotic and a great end. Would love to see their relationship develop to something more with a sequel!

Fereniki_AlexandrouFereniki_Alexandrouover 6 years ago
Amazing

God, that story was breathtakingly hot! I have no complaints at all. Everything about it was amazing: the characters, the writing, and, of course, the sex. A sequel might be interesting, but I think the story came to a great conclusion and that a sequel might ruin the ending. I like it that the reader is left wondering whether or not Emily will decide to go ahead and get married. It leaves a nice sense of mystery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sequel!!!

I read this while waiting for the overdue chapter of Women’s Studies. Spectacular!! I was blown away and on edge the entire time! I would love to read a sequel, but please finish Women’s Studies! It’s been SO long since your last chapter. Keep it up !! Thank you !

JagnagJagnagover 6 years ago
Nice :)

I liked this tale, well thought out, well written

5* thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gauntlet lol

"Vanilla! Damn her! The gauntlet had been thrown down."

You can't challenge a man like that and expect to get something average! Though after saying it, I sadly feel that most men are probably boring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Reality and fantasy meet.

Wonderfully written. Erotic and exquisite all at the same time. Please provide more.

crashmattcrashmattabout 6 years ago
Loved it. Really loved it. Do please write more.

Loved it. Really loved it. Do please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love it

Please continue, this story has a lot more mileage in it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sequels? Sequels!

1) Reheasal dinner: Desert = vanilla ice cream, cherry on top, wink and a tearful brother/sister ride back home, etc

2) Wedding day: Uncertain bride, outraged groom, protective brother who soothes her fears with promise that their love can continue even after married.

3) Marriage goes ahead on shaky grounds, ends on shaky grounds, sister and her daughter come to live with brother

Etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More please

As a photographer who’s shot many boudoir sets I can relate to a lot of this story. Your writing is excellent and the dynamic between the pair is exquisite. Please create a series for them because it would be well worth the ride following them. So many authors here have written amazing stories and then left everyone hanging and disappear. Please don’t do that. Share more of your creativity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Spectacular

The imagery and the richness of detail make this story a joyful delight of artistic debauchery.

Quite frankly, I'd now eagerly and willingly accede to Emily circumcising me with her bare teeth, if that was her kink right now.

Spectacular story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sisters

You should keep your sisters the same in your stories! Keep going with this!

HillfrogHillfrogalmost 6 years ago
Revisited, and ... second comment

Just enjoyed Women's Studies #12 and the Fenyx Lounge and decided to revisit Budoir - and the eroticism still reeks. So if I could rate again and give you some P.S.-inspired motivation to pick up the thread of this tale again, I would. Guess I'll just have to whine at you here in the commentary... again.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyalmost 6 years ago
MORE!!

Need episode TWO!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This needs to become a recurring series

Emily should become Tigger's assistant - and create the mostly sexually tense setting for all future shoots - it would be sexy as hell - and business would boom as well!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
DEFINITELY voting for chapter 2!

Very well written, extremely hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Odd

The ending was a bit odd. Very abrupt. My only complaint. It was awesome!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I am ready for the Sequel!

Wow, this with best story I've read in a good while! I am a retired photographer, and you painted a very beautiful, erotic and believable scene. There are many directions this could go, I can't wait see where you take this...... I'm sure it will be HOT.

Thanks for a great story.

gunmakergunmakeralmost 6 years ago

I stumbled onto you today and I am impressed. I read two of your stories and intend to read more. Well done indeed.

crmdpdcrmdpdalmost 6 years ago
Kudos

I've read many stories here. This is easily is a top three. So well crafted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Supposed to...

So this was supposed to be standalone, never to receive a sequel? While the end was quite abrupt (you really wanted to keep this one shorter, didn't you), I don't know... Why couldn't you have just sucked at writing? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Gr8 Story

I can't believe you haven't already added a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You left a standing in the cold

Great story well written, but the ending left more questions than answers. Love to see a follow-up.

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinover 5 years ago
HELP!!!

Come on! I'm hanging here. What happened next?

beachbum1958beachbum1958over 5 years ago
Great story, 5 stars

Please consider a sequel to this gem, it's far too good a story to just leave hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5*s

I hope you continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5*

More PLEASE!!!!!!

_RD__RD_over 5 years ago
Good piece

Needs a little more to connect them as actual siblings rather than old friends to make it worth the kink tag, but I liked the setup & the buildup, and going against the grain here I don't think it needs a followup - I think it just needs a bit more detail about their connection *during* the piece as noted, and the end would still be a good place to stop. Grand drama with their family etc in a followup wouldn't take the same tone, I think.

Rapier875Rapier875over 5 years ago
Loved it !

But for goodness sake don't stop now.

Part 2 please - and just don't leave it too long.

Well worth 5 Stars !

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sequel Please

Seriously, this was an awesome story. One word for what this should be "Series". At least one sequel, but there is definitely potential for more, depending on where you take the story.

So please, I beg you for a sequel. Soon!

lonesometravelerlonesometravelerover 5 years ago
Wow

Great story! I vote with the ones asking for a series - at least a follow up

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sequel Please!

Seriously, sequel please.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSon_of_Battles@Son_of_Battles
I'm still alive. Still writing, but not posting. If I eventually finish something, it will likely be posted to smashwords or amazon. Twitter is @SoB_Erotica Kisses, Danica Scott