Boudoir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I should have. It was what I was supposed to do. Only I didn't know how. It seemed like this desire, this lust, had came out of nowhere, manifesting off of our closeness and turned into some kind of magnetic pull between us.

As the eldest, it was my duty to stop her from doing this, only I didn't want her too. I knew in my brain that everything about this was wrong, but in my heart, and more importantly my loins, I knew it was the most right thing I would ever be a part of.

Starring down at her, I slowly let the camera slip from my fingers, slowly letting if fall down to the floor as the strap slipped through my fingers, until I finally let it go. She slowly brought her other hand up my thigh, teasing me as she made her way up to my belt and began to unfasten it.

She took her time undoing my pants, her eyes never breaking from mine, looking, searching for any hint of resistance. There wasn't any. The sweet, sexy contrast of her bridal lingerie and the nervous lust in her eyes had broken me.

The only sounds between us were the tinkling of the metal clasp of my belt and the rustle of cloth as she lowered the zipper on my slacks. With my pants undone, she reached into my boxers and let her fingers grasp around my hardened shaft causing me to gasp at her warm touch. She pulled me out, and held me in both of her dainty looking hands and only then did she look away from my eyes to gaze at my cock.

I was never a small man, and now, before my own sister, I was the hardest and largest I had ever been. My cock ached with the blood flowing to it. Her eyes widened with surprise at the sight of my majesty, and her supple red lips parted sexily at her intake of breath. With a small smile on her lips, she flicked her eyes up at me, almost searching for permission before she finally spoke again.

"Tell me how good I look," she repeated in that same husky tone, her eyes glowing with anticipation.

"You're the sexiest thing in the world," I gasped, feeling her hot humid breath against my cock.

"Good." She leaned forward slightly to place a tender kiss on the tip of my cock.

As her lips pulled away, I could see the small string of precum connecting her lip to my cock, and I twitched violently in her hands. Seeing my reaction to her, a look of thrill entered her eyes as her lips reached forward and took the head of my cock into her mouth. She barely slipped past my crown and I felt her slithering tongue swirl around my head as she gently sucked me.

My knees felt weak, and in an effort to steady myself, I leaned back into the wall and placed my hand on her head. It was the first contact I had initiated towards her. Before I could feel nervous about my overture, she moaned around my cock and let more of me slip between her lips.

She had nearly half of me inside her mouth before I felt myself hit the back of her throat. After only a few sensual bobs, she pressed onward and I felt my cock slip into her throat as she took me all the way inside of her.

With her nose pressing against my sparse pubic hair, she stared up at me with those beautiful blue eyes and then I felt her tongue snake out to flick against my balls causing me to shudder and grip her perfectly curled hair tighter. By the gleam in her eyes at my reaction, she was taking great pleasure in teasing me. She eased back and began making slow short bobs before deep-throating me like that over and over again. It didn't take long, and before I was ready for it to end, I felt it begin.

I tried to pull her off of me. I tried to warn her.

"Please...no more...I'm going to...I'm so close!" I tried, but all she did was moan harder on my cock as she began bobbing faster, until finally I couldn't hold it back any longer. I blasted my cum into my little sister's sexy mouth.

She swallowed as fast as she could as she stroked my shaft, but she couldn't quite keep up with the torrent. Some of my cum oozed from her lips to run down her chin and fall on her perfect cleavage. When I finally stopped cumming, she licked my cock clean and scooped the cum from her chin into her mouth, licking her fingers sluttily.

It was only when she finished eating my cum that I noticed her hand inside her panties, slowly rubbing circles around her clit. She watched me with her devilish smile as she played with herself in front of me until she finally rose to her feet and pulled my head down to hers for a kiss.

Not even thinking about the remnants of my cum in her mouth, I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her back in a slow, sensual, very unbrotherly way.

Out of breath, she pulled away, moving to kiss my neck as she held me before whispering huskily in my ear, "It's your turn Tigger."

It was wrong. Hearing her old childhood name for me shouldn't have sent such a thrill to my loins.

Pulling me by my deflating cock, she made her way to my bed and sat on the edge. Shifting her weight, she slid her white panties to the floor and kicked them off her heels before slowly spreading her thighs, exposing her glistening pussy to me.

With her legs spread before me, she pulled me in to kiss me before putting slight pressure on my shoulders, guiding me to where she needed me. Wanting nothing more than to return this favor, I got to my knees between her silken thighs.

Her pussy was beautiful. I couldn't ever remember seeing one this sexy. The way her swollen lips parted like a fresh flower...and the candy pink color. I had never seen a pussy that looked more delicious.

I wanted to tease her. I wanted to slowly kiss my way up her perfect legs. But the moment I leaned forward, all I could think about was sliding my tongue right up through her juicy folds, so I did.

She tasted as intoxicating as she smelled. A slightly sweet, earthy taste that only made me want more. I slowly let my tongue explore her folds, letting it dive between her lips as I tried to gather more of her nectar.

Moaning appreciatively, her fingers ran through my hair while I made love to her with my mouth. Her hips began rocking gently against my open mouth and I dared to give a teasing flick across her swollen clit.

When her entire body shuddered at my contact, I placed my lips around her swollen button and sucked lightly, letting my tongue slowly pleasure her. I kept my pace gentle, and almost overly slow, as I relished where I was, and the feeling of her pussy on my lips.

As her body began to slowly writhe against me, I slightly increased my pace. Once her moans began to rise in pitch, I began lashing her desperate clit as hard and as fast as I could. Her high moans cracked as she peaked and her entire body trembled before me. Her thighs clamped around my head and her hands gripped my short hair, tightly holding me against her sex. Teasingly, I continued to softly lick her, sending shock wave after shock wave through her quaking body.

When she could take no more, she pulled my face from her quivering sex and pulled me close to her for a kiss. As her lips fought with my own, her hands attacked my shirt and began ripping away at my buttons in an effort to undress me.

"Fuck me," she gasped between our kisses. "Fuck me right now, Tigger!"

My heart skipped five whole beats at her words. I already knew we had gone too far, but hearing her say those words left me quivering with desire and anticipation. Shrugging the remnants of my torn shirt from my shoulders, I began wiggling out of my already loosened pants, kicking them off along with my shoes.

Standing in between her thighs again, I felt her warm hands resting on my bare stomach. I quickly picked her light form up into my arms and carried her as I crawled onto the bed. When I moved to ease her down, she pulled me down on top of her, kissing me. I felt her impatient hand between us, guiding my resurgent cock to her eager opening.

Once I felt her warm, wet folds kissing the tip of my swollen manhood, I froze. The shock of what I was really about to do finally broke through my lust filled haze. If I did this, nothing would ever be the same. This was something that could never be taken back.

"Don't pussy out on me now, Brother," she said firmly. "I'll never get another chance at this."

Before I could grasp the full depth of her words, she hooked her legs around my waist and pulled me deep inside of her with one forceful motion.

"OH FUCK!" she screamed, wincing as I stretched her small cunt to my size. "Oh fuck, you're huge! Just...oh god..just don't move."

I was in shock. I was inside my sister's pussy. I hardly had a clue how this all had happened, but god did she feel good squeezing my cock so tightly. And she felt like a furnace, she was so hot! Holding myself firmly inside of her, afraid to move, I watched her beautiful face slowly uncontort as she adjusted to my size.

As the discomfort drained from her face, her eyes slowly opened to look up at me. I didn't know what to expect, she had asked me to do this after all, but seeing that desire filling her eyes still shocked me. The way she smiled up at me, her lips slightly parted, she looked...triumphant.

After what felt like an eternity, she silently urged me on. Her heels relaxed against my back and she placed slight pressure on my chest with her hand, letting me know she was ready.

I slowly eased out a couple of inches before easing back in. With each small stroke, I watched as her eyes widened sexily with my intrusion. Little by little I lengthened my thrusts until finally, I was making full, gentle strokes into her with my cock.

"That's it, just like that, Tigger." she whispered, looking up at me while I slowly fucked her.

It felt strange, looking down into my sister's lust filled eyes as we made love. Even that thought felt odd, but the way our bodies clung to each other as we slowly slid together, the way we couldn't pull our eyes from each other, that's exactly what we were doing. Making love.

The longer we coupled, the harder it was to resist the urge to thrust harder into her, to ravish her beautiful innocence. When her breathing began to quicken, I felt my heart swell for her. Little moans began to escape her lips as her eyes became slightly lidded, letting herself succumb to the pleasure. I drank in the sight of her, savoring the moment I made her cum. Her beautiful body trembled in my arms as her legs locked around me, holding me deep inside of her.

Feeling a warmth spread through me from making her cum, I kissed her softly on her lips, tasting her sensually as she kissed me back. It felt intimate. Almost too intimate, as I tried to reconcile the incest we had just committed, but with her lips sensually pulling at mine as her tongue stroked my own softly, I could think of nothing but her.

When she finally broke our kiss, she looked up at me with a warm smile.

"That was pretty good," Emily sighed, breaking the spell she had cast.

I didn't miss the emphasis. Pretty good? I just made her cum!

"Who would have thought you were so...traditional," she mused.

"Traditional?" I asked feeling my anger rise a little at her veiled jibe. Trust my sister to joke at a time like this.

"Hey, it was good," she said soothingly. "So you like your sex like you like your ice cream..." she trailed of in a falsely comforting tone.

Vanilla! Damn her! The gauntlet had been thrown down.

Feeling challenged, I pulled unsatisfied cock from her depths. Her regretful sigh turned into a squeak as I roughly grabbed her and flipped her over on the mattress. Before she could react, I yanked her up by the hips, dropping her down in front of me on her knees, and thrust my cock back inside of her.

Her sexy, surprised yelp rang out as I filled her fully in a single stroke. Not letting her utter another word, I began vigorously fucking her. I held tightly to her hips, pulling her into each of my thrusts, causing our union to fill the air with the slapping sound of our skin colliding. I had something to prove.

As soon as the shock wore off, her yelps turned onto moans and she began thrusting back into me. With her hands bracing on the bed for leverage, she began rocking back into me even harder. The image of her ass colliding with my thighs was inspiring. The slight ripple across her skin at each connection caused something wild and primal rise up inside of me. I reached forward, grabbing a fistful of those loose curls bouncing across her back, and pulled violently as I slammed into her even harder.

Time seemed to slip past us as we let the sounds and sensations wash over us. Her frantic moaning was driving me wild and her cries for me to fuck her only spurred me to greater effort. My cock felt so full that it hurt, and the only saving grace was my sister's warm tight pussy slowly tempting me to the edge. I was desperate to cum. I needed it. Emily had already climaxed several times under my brutal assault, and my muscles were aching from the prolonged effort. Feeling the agony rising, I was praying for my release, my victory.

When I began to feel the initial shocks of my impending orgasm, I became frantic. I pulled Emily back by her throat. Her back arched dangerously as I held her to me. With one hand snugly around her throat, I let my other hand slip down between her thighs to rub her clit vigorously while I blindly chased my orgasm.

It was torture, I could feel it coming, but no matter how hard, or how fast I slammed my cock into her, it still felt like release was long in the distance. Desperately, every muscle in my body clenched tighter, begging for my release. I felt so close. So close! It felt like I rode the edge for an eternity while I mercilessly fucked her, until finally, the dam broke.

Dam it was too. Volley after volley of my cum blasted into her waiting depths. The shear force of my orgasm was blinding. I held Emily tightly to my body while my hips jerkily thrust against her. My body was an erotic wash of pain, pleasure and relief.

Only as that painful bliss began to diminish did I notice Emily quaking against me, or the tight grip I had around her throat. I quickly came back to my senses and eased my grip and gently let her down in front of me, worried that I might have gone too far.

As soon as she hit the mattress, my own legs gave out and I landed face first beside her on the soft comforter. Weak, I reached for Emily and saw a tuft of hair burst up as she exhaustively blew it from her face. The look on her face was one of pure delight.

Relief flooded over me once again, and I breathed a sigh of relief into my mattress. I hadn't hurt her. I had never fucked like that before in my life. I had never been that hard, or that passionate. Rolling onto my back, I wondered why now. The only reason I could think of was Emily. Surprisingly, that didn't leave me feeling uncomfortable or guilty like before.

"Where did all this come from?" I asked, finally voicing the question that had been swimming in my head since this had started.

"We both need to send my therapist a gift basket," Emily said, stretching out sexily beside me as she rolled onto her side to face me.

"Why?" I asked not understanding. "Did your therapist tell you to fuck me?"

"Oh god, no!" she said as she brushed her ruined hair from her face. "She just helped me realize that I had feelings for you."

At her admission, blush began to stain her cheeks. Unable to look me in the eyes, she rolled onto her back to stare at the ceiling before she could continue.

"My whole life I've seen you as the gold standard for evaluating any man I've ever dated. I'd been having some cold feet about the wedding, and she told me that my feelings for you were only fantasy, and that reality would always fall far short. And if I kept measuring my future husband up to a fantasy version of you, then no man would ever be enough. She said I had to find a way to get past my illusions... This was the only way I could think of doing that."

It was surprising to hear at first. She'd had feelings for me this whole time? We had always been close, and with our age difference, Emily always followed me around. I thought it was cute, and always let her hang out and play with me. I never realized how much of an impact it'd had on her. I guess, to be honest, I had developed a little bit of a crush on her as well after she grew up. I always just saw it as admiration for the woman she had become. If we hadn't just screwed our brains out, this revelation might have come as more of a shock than it had.

Thinking back to her having sex with me only so she could get married to James with a clear conscience; it left me feeling... a little hollow.

"So...how did this whole 'getting it out of your system' work out for you?" I asked.

"Horribly," she said flatly.

"I'm sorry," I said, feeling guilty for having let her down.

"Why are you sorry?" she asked. "I came here hoping to just get this out of my system. You know, wham, bam, thank you Tigger. I didn't expect to get fucked within an inch of my life!"

"Um...thank you?" I said confused.

"I thought it would suck," she clarified. "Well, I hoped it would. Hell, I would have taken something average and been on my merry way. This," she said gesturing to us, naked in bed, "this just makes it harder."

"Are you saying I was too good?" I asked. This was definitely a first, as far as performance reviews go.

"Yes!" she said, clearly a little frustrated. "I was supposed to get married! This was a last hurrah and psychological spring cleaning all in one. All this-"

"Supposed to?" I asked cutting her off. "You were supposed to get married?"

"I don't know..." she said, worry creasing her brow as she rolled off her back to snuggle onto my chest. "Why couldn't you have just sucked in bed?"

*****

This was intended to be a one-off with no planned sequel. That being said, a sequel could be considered if the feedback is good. As always Vote and Favorite if you like my work, and feel free to leave comments, both public and private. I love hearing from you guys and it's what makes writing for free worth it!

SoB

12