Bound & Blindfolded for Rent Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her standing on the bed and straddling him, Dominique unzipped another part of her black, leather costume by her pussy slit and squatted down and hovered over his tied hand until she felt the tips of his fingers touching her. As if grabbing for gold, perhaps as if feeling his mother while she slept, he felt Mistress Dom's exposed pussy. Just as he was about to impale her pussy with his fat, stubby finger, she pulled away and zipped her zipper.

"Maybe next time, I'll have you do more. Maybe next time, I'll take your tiny cock in my hand and make it bigger with my mouth, tongue, and lips before allowing you to fuck my pussy. Maybe the next time, I'll make you cum but first you have to make me believe that you'll be the best landlord," she said cutting his ties with her knife.

"Oh, thank you Mistress Dom. Thank you," he said rubbing the circulation back in his wrists and ankles before sniffing his fingers where he touched Mistress Dom's wet pussy.

Turning on her flashlight on low, she looked at his fat, naked, hairy body with displeasure. He was such a fat, disgusting, little man.

"As soon as you leave, I expect you to turn back on my heat, lights, and water," she said grabbing him around his neck in a chock hold. "I expect you to fix all that's broken tomorrow, paint my apartment over the weekend, and buy and install a new, all wood kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances."

He looked at her with such gratefulness.

"Yes, yes, of course. I'll do run down to the cellar and restore your heat, power, and water. I'll do that right away."

She rolled her eyes, made a face, and sighed. Not much of a challenge, this was too easy.

"Tomorrow, I'll go to the hardware store to pick out the paint colors for you to buy. Then, we'll go together to pick out my new kitchen," she said.

"I'll look forward to that," said Salvy acting as if he was a new and different man.

Holding her whip in hand, she was ready to whip him if he gave her a reason to discipline and punish him.

"Now collect your clothes, dress out in the hall, and get the fuck out of my apartment," she said pushing him out the door and slamming and locking the door behind him.

With her lighting his way, Salvy picked up his shirt, pants, underwear, and socks.

"Yes, Mistress Dom. As soon as I get dressed I'll run down to the cellar and turn on your heat, power, and water," he said and he did. "I'll fix everything that needs to be fixed tomorrow including greasing the hinges of your door," he said talking through her door as if talking to her. "Then I'll paint everything that needs painting over the weekend. When I buy the paint, we'll go together to pick out your new kitchen."

* * * * *

Now with her having the best apartment in the building, even better than his apartment, with everything in her apartment new, fixed, and painted, she enjoyed her new kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. For the next three years, Mistress Dominque occasionally paid her rent with money. Even when she had the money to pay her rent, Salvy wouldn't accept it.

Rather than her paying him her rent with money, he'd rather be stripped naked and tied to her bed. He'd rather be disciplined and punished with sex rather than with pain. Having saved enough money by not paying rent and working as a psychologist at a clinic, she was able to save enough money to buy a house and install a dungeon. Salvy was one of her regular customers.

THE END

12