All Comments on 'Bound and Loved'

by jamesina

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
sally_spandexcdsally_spandexcdover 11 years ago
Bond to please

very hot story,,had me hard in my pantyhose right from the start..love the open ring gag..just wish I knew how you got in that position

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 11 years ago
Enjoyed!

Very hot. I can relate to your statement ' As a male this utter lack of control might have been intimidating, as my transfem self, it's the best feeling in the world." and think that is what most of us sissies enjoy the most, the submission.

Joannemitchell67Joannemitchell67over 11 years ago
Glorious

Absolutely gorgeous. Phew. Glad I am not the only one that loves being tied up while dressed en femme !!!! Have loved it since I was a little........ Um......... (shall we say.....) ..... Girl. ;-)

Joanne

amylin456amylin456over 11 years ago

Really liked your story..

Made me feel very aroused. Would love having thsi done.

!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bound For Sex

I did not plan or want to end up like this.But some how i ended up on the bad end of this arrangement .I met a man on line who loved cross dressers and love having loving sex with them.Get dressed in some thing nice and come to my place for a quite night of sex.It was to good to pass up yes i said i will come over.He then he loves me in all black turns me on.All black it is corset thong stockings heels sheer lace dress.Blonde wig full face and eye make black lip stick and black nails.I knocked on the door there stood a nice looking young man.I could tell from the size of his hard cock we were going to have fun.After drinking what i though was iced tea i passed out.I woke up dress and thong off and strapped down to a low table with machine with a dildo fucking my ass.I could not yell as he had his cock deep in and down my throat fucking me face.His cock stiffened and he shot his load down my throat.He pulled out and forced me to lick his balls and cock clean.After a while he stopped the machine and slipped his now hard cock in my ass.Just as he was going to shoot his load he forced his cock from my ass to my mouth and down my throat filling me with more cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous