All Comments on 'Bound Breasts, Office Toy'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 7 years ago
Had a teacher I would've loved to have this sort of interaction with.

Well done. Both of you.

CarnaleyeCarnaleyeover 7 years ago
Awesome

Very tantalizing story with a professional touch. Appreciate !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great story

Just hot without any drama mind games.

SubmissivenatureSubmissivenatureover 7 years ago
a submissive all about breast play!

Since I am a submissive who is all about breast play, I found the story to be quite "tit"ilating!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good one

I try keep my submissive side hidden as possible, but I am so going to try it in the near future. great story and it doesn't have all the weird stuff. so honest.

blackknight314blackknight314over 7 years ago
Another great story!

Another great story. I am really not into the domination / submissive side of sex. I much prefer when both are equal in the give and take of a sexual act. I know that in the D/s situation, both partners are willing, but still...

HisGoodGurlHisGoodGurlabout 7 years ago
TOM!!!

The way Tom fucks Shannon is exactly how I want to be fucked. So hott! The shyness and subtle, passionate domination is so erotic. Thanks so much!

MrBondsMrBondsover 6 years ago
Well done (like Shannon)

Very hot, very descriptive, great detail, great buildup. Love the sex. Enjoy details like "Her legs remained wide open, pussy and asshole stretched, with cum leaking out." Oh my!

oldtwitoldtwitover 6 years ago
OH YES

OH Yes what a thought that is, what a way to help a company....

Not going to happen round here but well written and put together loved it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Soo good

This one was really hot! OMG

Good job ;)

Josie

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great! But...

Five stars! But...I think this story, while great, misses in two big ways. 1) as the boss, she should know who won. She should be the one preparing the results. 2) some of the guys aren’t single.

These two facts could have made a more better store. Consider that in the run up to the end, the top 8 salesmen are known, and extraordinary steps are taken to keep the final tally from her. Then, on stage, she announces the envelopes, discovering for the first time that there is a tie for 3rd. Then she has to pose for pictures and make small talk with the winner(s) and his wife/gf, all the while the guy is making eyes at her. Then have the boning happen later (as it wasn’t a gangbang anyway) so the guys can take their time and enjoy her.

This also helps with my squick of doing a chick smeared in some other dude’s cum.

Anyway, thanks for the read!

Hayley18Hayley18over 5 years ago
Wonderfully hot

Loved most of the story, the fucking was great, but being bi myself I would have loved some interaction between the two women. Perhaps next time one of the winners could be a dyke.

Hayley18Hayley18about 5 years ago
Great

What a woman, great sex, so hot. OK easy to pick faults, but I don't want to, I enjoyed it so much. I would loved a follow up with Shannon becoming Penny's sub and a threesome with Mr Williams. 5 stars from me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic!

Horrible contest, but great writing, and even greater sex. Needs a scene with just Shannon and Penny! Again, great work.

AJava469AJava469almost 4 years ago
5 for sure

Please continue writing and perhaps a follow up for the next year, with Shannon and Penny pleasing the team, AND with a female team member or 2..

lesbimanlesbimanalmost 4 years ago
Great story!

I loved the breast play and your description of how it made her feel. You’re writing let me know what was going to happen and allowed me to enjoy it when it did. Just a great story!

NPSHANPSHAover 3 years ago
Great!

Sooo hot. I really enjoyed the focus on her pleasure. My only complaint was that the contest was sexist. Surely there were women on the team? Missed opportunity. Otherwise a good idea.. The rest of the story was spectacular.

ChasTheOneChasTheOneabout 3 years ago

Marvelous. I do love bound breasts. Great premise and excellent descriptions. Your characters were excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, seems Shannon knows what motivates her employees, right? Now, at the end, we find out that business is so good that Shannon needs some additional help. After several quarterly gangbangs, she is too worn out? What a nice company to work for. Now, are the winners posted somewhere so that all know who banged the boss? It seems that the upper management folks are not taking advantage of the situation and taking a few turns with their office toy. Too bad but she is offering herself to help the company. Outstanding dedication. Yes, there should be some women involved that would love to bang the boss (maybe with a big strap-on).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There's sweetness to your story, a sense that the care we readers give to your characters won't be abused. You inspire trust in your readers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...