Bound Breasts, Office Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,196 Followers

Shannon nodded.

"Lick my fingers clean," he demanded, eyes darkening as she obeyed, licking her juices from him. The hand holding her hair released her and he stepped back.

"Take off your panties and bend over the table... boss," he ordered with a snicker.

Shannon bristled; as much as he annoyed the hell out of her, she couldn't deny her own arousal. She obeyed, removing her panties and placing her hands on the table, bending over it with legs submissively spread.

She heard his pants unzip and, without warning, he was plunging inside her, running his hands over her firm ass as he forced his way into her tight pussy. Although she was wet, he was large -- much larger than Williams -- and he had to grab her hips to pull her over his length, groaning with pleasure when he was fully inserted.

"You're tight as a fucking virgin," he grunted, thrusting hard, stretching her to fit his cock.

She bit her lip as the pain of his entry threatened to erase her earlier arousal. But then he began tweaking her nipples, bending over her back and biting her shoulder, rutting like an animal behind her. Her wetness returned like a tidal force and she moaned, pushing her hips back to meet his.

"That's it, boss. That's it," he panted, thrusting even harder than before, relentless on her breasts. "You know you want this. You know this feels good."

He pounded away at her and she could feel her orgasm approaching, building by the moment, just out of reach. If only he would touch her clit.... Her pussy spasmed at the thought.

He groaned and, to her dismay, pulled out of her, turning her around and forcing her to her knees.

"Suck it, boss. I wanna feel your mouth."

Attempting to ignore the yearning of her body, she grasped his giant cock in one hand, seeing it for the first time and marveling that it had fit inside her body at all. She didn't know how she was going to fit it in her mouth, but she would give it her best, as was her nature.

She licked around the head, teasing the underside with the tip of her tongue while her right hand gripped the shaft hard, stroking him easily due to her wetness which remained on him. She could taste a combination of herself and his precum, a delicious, earthy flavor that had her moaning, lust driving her actions as she took him as deep into her mouth as she could. She looked up to see his head thrown back, his hands now in her hair as he fucked her mouth and throat with the same wild, selfish abandon he had her cunt.

Her tongue worked the underside of his cock and within minutes he pulled her head back, stroking himself once, twice before shooting his thick, creamy load all over her bound breasts, breathing hard as wave after wave of his orgasm coated her perfect tits. After, he presented his cock to her again, and she licked him clean without instruction.

Mike helped her stand up and gave her ass a light slap.

"That was fucking great, boss! Maybe we can do it again sometime."

It was a statement rather than a question, so cocky and sure of himself.

Shannon shook her head with a half smile. "One-time event, Mike."

"Yeah, sure," he said with a wink, straightening his clothes. "See you Monday!"

And with that, he swaggered out the door.

Shannon trembled with the odd intensity of the experience, her pussy throbbing with heat. She ached to cum, but Mike had only been interested in his own pleasure.

In an instant, Penny was there, tsking as she wiped Shannon down with cleaning cloths.

'Barbarian,' Penny mumbled to herself as she wiped Shannon's body free of evidence.

As she worked between Shannon's legs her body surged forward of its own accord, craving the contact and release. Penny gasped, her expression immediately concerned.

"You didn't cum, did you? That prick!" Penny gasped.

Shannon couldn't help but laugh at Penny's unexpected language, seemingly out of place for the young woman.

Things became serious again when Penny knelt before her and licked her aching clit tenderly. Shannon had never been intimate with a woman before and her first instinct was to panic and push the blonde head away. But her desire won out -- Penny's tongue felt amazing -- so she gave in to the moment, threading her fingers through the soft hair below. Penny's tongue grew bolder, and she licked and sucked Shannon with abandon. As worked up as she was by her experience with Mike, it wasn't long before her legs began to tremble, her cries of pleasure filling the large room. Soon she was cumming, her cunt clenching as she coated Penny's soft tongue.

The secretary stood, wiping her mouth with a grin.

"Feel better?"

With a breathless laugh, Shannon replied, "Much. Thank you."

"My pleasure," Penny said, helping a shaky Shannon back into the panties and dress. "We thought they could all, you know, unwrap you."

Penny left the room and immediately returned with Tom, who had always been a good loan officer, but had never topped the performance list. Shannon hired him a year ago and had coached him from a novice to a consistent, reliable performer. She liked him much more than Mike, so she was pleased to see him here.

"Congratulations, Tom," Shannon said, then blushed as she realized she was essentially congratulating him on getting to fuck her.

He smiled, feeling more at ease by her welcoming attitude.

"Ummm, would you two, uh, mind giving us some privacy?" he asked, looking around the room.

Shannon nodded her approval, and Penny grabbed Williams's hand, pulling him out of the room.

When the door shut behind them, Tom released a breath he didn't realize he'd been holding. He looked at Shannon, so beautiful in her silky black dress, and walked towards her.

"It's okay," she said, smiling, touching his arm. "I want this."

His eyes widened, unable to believe this gorgeous woman was here, telling him it was alright to touch her, to be with her. He had worked the most overtime, put in more hours than anyone to get here. Most importantly, he was rock hard and he could see a matching desire in Shannon's eyes.

She pushed the straps of her dress from her shoulders and the garment fell to her feet once more. She then removed her panties and her nudity was revealed to him. Her breasts were tied in an interesting manner with a red ribbon, and Tom could see the wetness gleaming between her thighs.

"Do your breasts hurt?" His voice was laced with concern; he had never seen anything like this before and, although the result was extremely sexy, he did not want to cause her pain.

"Only a little, and in a good way," she smiled. "It mostly makes them very sensitive."

Tom nodded, reaching out to touch her swollen nipples, growing harder at her gasp which he was now assured was one of pleasure. The fingers of his right hand made small circles around her areola, occasionally tweaking the nipple as he sucked her other breast. His left arm wrapped around her back to steady her as her knees weakened from the pleasure; he was at her breasts like a starving man.

Her hips undulated as wave after wave of heat traveled straight to her pussy. He put his knee between her legs, never leaving her tits alone as he forced her hips back and forth, rubbing her over his thigh. She came like that, crying out loudly as she shivered and shook against his soft slacks, staining them with her juices.

Consumed with desire, he lifted her and carried her light form to the conference table, laying her down on it and lifting her knees over his shoulders. His mouth worked her expertly, his hands returning to torment her breasts. He sucked and licked and nibbled at her clit, thrusting his strong tongue inside her, reveling at her taste. She came again and again, losing count of how many times she lost control as he kept going, not letting up on her until she thought she might faint.

She barely registered him removing his clothes, pulling her further onto the table, kissing her gently as he spread her legs once more. She felt the cock enter her body, which was deliciously thick, stretching the walls of her pussy. He fucked her like that for a while, hardly moving within her but getting her worked up again.

When she felt another orgasm build, she thrust her hips to urge him faster. He stopped and she moaned her frustration. He smiled down at her, stroking her hair.

"Good things come to those who wait."

And make her wait he did, thrusting hard then slowing before she came. She was desperate beneath him at this point, head thrashing and nails digging into his back.

"Please," she softly begged. "Please, please, please..."

She drove Tom wild, her pussy addictive, her reactions beyond sexy. She was made for fucking, and he could barely hold back.

Suddenly he began thrusting wildly inside her, his chest hairs scratching her sensitive nipples, and he reached between their bodies to squeeze and rotate her clit.

"Now," he whispered.

Shannon exploded on him, shaking and writhing beneath him, screaming her pleasure. Her clenching triggered his own orgasm and he came inside her, certain he had never cum so powerfully.

They lay there panting for a time, her fingers stroking his back, sweat cooling on their skin. Tom kissed her tenderly and she kissed him back with enthusiasm.

"That was--"

"Incredible. Mind blowing," he interrupted, kissing her soft lips again. "Can I... see you again?"

Shannon was perturbed by her immediate reaction which was,'yes, please.'. She had noticed his attractiveness before, but he wasn't exactly her definition of 'dominant.' What she had just experienced though, his withholding her orgasm... it was something deeper than she was used to. Passionate. But it didn't change their circumstances.

"I'm your boss," she said vaguely. "Don't you forget it."

Penny stepped into the room. "Okay, loverboy, time's up. Two more men are waiting impatiently out there."

The secretary, energetic as ever, shooed them from the table, efficiently cleaning Shannon's body with tissue as Tom got dressed. Their eyes met over the secretary's blonde head, and they regarded each other with intimate, secret smiles that made Shannon excited in a way she could never remember being.

As Tom turned to leave, Penny said, "Good job making her cum so much. You got everyone worked up!"

It was Tom's turn to blush and, when he opened the door, he was greeted by clapping and cheering. Shannon shook her head at the childish reaction in the waiting area.

Finished with her work, Penny bent to retrieve the dress once again. This time, they only put on the dress, ignoring the panties completely.

As she adjusted it she said, "I'm guessing you don't need any relief this time?"

Shannon shook her head with a smile.

Williams entered and went back in his corner, happy to be a voyeur. He was looking at her oddly, not with anger or simple lust, but with an expression she couldn't place. She didn't know how to respond, feeling suddenly distant from her longtime dominant, so she said nothing.

Penny, oblivious to the exchange, began reapplying Shannon's makeup, dotting her with perfume once she was finished.

"Now I don't want to surprise you -- the threesome is next. It's Jack and Alex."

Shannon nodded. It made sense; Jack and Alex were always talking and making plans for after work and the weekends. It was obvious they were good friends.

But how could anything compare to what she'd just experienced?

She sighed and let Penny know she was ready.

The two men stepped into the boardroom filled with confidence and elation. Former fraternity brothers who happened to land gigs at the same company, they were loan officers since before Shannon was promoted to be their supervisor. When they'd heard of the contest, they made a bet to see who would be the one to bang the boss. When they'd discovered they were tied for third place, they pounded beers at happy hour to congratulate themselves.

"Congratulations," Shannon said. "I know you two have always wanted me. Well, you've worked hard, now here's your chance."

The men expressed their gratitude. They stepped forward to unwrap their gift, each of them pulling a shoulder strap until Shannon's dress fell to the floor, revealing her naked body, red ribbon, and bound breasts. The men admired the view, taking it in completely.

Shannon struck a sexy pose. "See something you like?"

Of course they did! They fawned over her lustfully, asked questions about those tits, and she provided a quick explanation about her ultra sensitive nipples.

The secretary reminded them of the time.

Jack was the first to undo his pants, revealing his hardening cock. Alex followed and exposed himself as well. Both of them grinning at a chance to finally fuck the hot young boss.

"Order, gentlemen," Penny said. "Have you two decided how you wish to proceed?"

Jack nodded. "We have, actually. We thought we'd go for a little DP action. Double penetration. We forgot to bring lube for her asshole though. We'll have to use spit."

The very thought of this made Shannon shiver and her pussy twitch. DP? A cock in her pussy, and her ass -- at the same time? With spit as lubrication? Oh goodness, she didn't sign up for this.

"No worries," Penny smiled, reaching into her pocket.

The secretary came fully prepared, as always, and whipped out a new container of anal lubrication. Just what was needed. And that was why Penny was so good at her job. She always had all angles covered, opening the cap of the lube.

Penny continued, "Now who will be the one fucking her ass?"

"That'll be me," Alex said with a cocky smile. "I won a coin toss earlier for the rights to her ass."

Shannon resisted the powerful urge to scold her employees. What am I, your fucking sex toy? You guys are betting over who gets to take my ass? But then Shannon realized that she was, in fact, their sex toy, at least for the duration of the party. It was a hard feeling to get used to, no matter how good it felt in a bizarre sort of way.

Penny smiled, "Excellent. You two will be the last, so don't worry about making a mess. Now, have any of you engaged in a DP threesome before?"

Both guys shook their heads no.

"Not a problem," Penny said. "Jack, I'll need you to lay on the edge of the conference table with your feet hanging down. Alex, I'll lube your cock for anal penetration. Shannon, you know what to do."

The secretary winked at Shannon, who was miffed by this assertion. This is my first threesome and DP! Shannon wanted to counter for the sake of her dignity. But it didn't matter. These guys earned a good fuck for their hard work, and Shannon was ready for more sex.

The game plan went in motion as Jack laid on the conference table, his hard cock ready for action. Wasting no time, Shannon climbed onto the conference table and got on her knees, positioning herself over the cock. She held the cock upright with her hand and lowered herself so that it went in her pussy. Normally, this would be all she'd need, but there was more.

A wet substance touched her asshole. She instantly knew it was the secretary's lubed two fingers, which were subsequently shoved up her anus in a single hard push, making Shannon squirm uncomfortably.

"You'd make a terrible doctor," Shannon complained, while the fingers probed and coated her asshole with the lube.

"Yes, but I make a great secretary, don't I?"

Penny yanked her fingers out of the asshole and gave Shannon a friendly pat on the butt, signaling to Alex that this ass was ready for a fucking. And it was, too. Shannon was blatantly aroused with her bound breasts and a hard cock in her pussy. And as they say, arousal is a necessity for a good anal fucking.

Now things were ready as Shannon properly sat her butt down on Jack's crotch, with his hard cock buried deep within her pussy. She felt Alex's hands gently pushing the top of her shoulders, so she'd bend over more to make her ass more accessible. When she bent forward, she felt Alex's hands spreading her butt cheeks apart.

Then came the feeling of his lubed up cock pressing against her lubed asshole. It was a familiar feeling, as Shannon had submitted herself anally to her boss and previous lovers. But this would be different. Never before had she taken a cock in her pussy and asshole at the same time. Sure, it was a fantasy. But reality?

She was about to find out how it felt as Alex gave a push and the tip of his cock penetrated the ring of Shannon's stretched anus. The lube worked wonders and the erection slowly made its way in her butt. Shannon gasped aloud. She grunted and made strange expressions with her face. She fought hard to keep her body relaxed.

"How does that feel," Penny asked.

"Like my asshole and pussy are both stuffed...uuhhh... God... how the hell do you think this feels?"

"I know exactly what it's like," Penny answered, like it was no big deal. "Acceptance is key. You're doing well so far, dear. Gentleman, have at it. We don't have all night."

Shannon's eyes widened; both because of Penny's admission that she had been DP'd before, and for her signal for these guys to ravish both holes.

And the men certainly listened, after all, they were star employees who knew how to follow orders. Only this time, they followed the order of the secretary, who gave them permission to fuck. They didn't need to be asked twice.

Whether she liked it or not, Shannon was now at the sexual mercy of her two employees. As it turned out, she loved it! The taboo feeling of being privately controlled by these two guys she'd normally boss around, with each of them filling her hole, was intoxicating.

They went harder as things got more comfortable. From the bottom, Jack squeezed Shannon's hips and helped her ride his cock. From behind, Alex grabbed Shannon by the shoulders and pounded her asshole even more intensely. It was like heaven as her g-spot and the nerve endings in her asshole were also being worked with the same vigor.

Things reached fever pitch when Alex, as he still pounded her stretched ass, reached forward with both hands and toyed with her tied breasts, playing with her tightly squeezed nipples. Shannon's mind screamed. Alex! You asshole! My body can only take so much! Her face gave a strange look of twisting pleasure, as her pussy, ass, and ultra sensitive nipples were all being stimulated beyond belief. She screamed louder and louder.

"Are you okay?" Penny asked, briefly halting the action. "We can always separate this if you'd like. DP certainly isn't for everyone."

What kind of manager would she be if she quit now? And how would that look to her own boss, Mr. Williams, who was still observing this sex session in the corner? The fact was, Shannon had a reputation to uphold. She had already given her word. Plus, this felt so fucking good, despite its heavy elements of pain.

"Don't you dare!" Shannon grunted hard. "Any of you! Fuck me hard. Oh.... god... don't stop! Keep going. We have a job to complete."

Even in sex, Shannon was still the consummate professional and dedicated work horse. It was an attribute which made Mr. Williams smile in his seat, watching Shannon react this way.

The double-penetration continued and the guys fucked even harder, knowing they had Shannon's blessing to go all the way. These guys, even during sex, were still in friendly competition with each other. To Shannon's benefit (and agony), they wanted to see who could fuck her harder, who could be the one to make her cum first, and who could leave the lasting impression.

Jack pushed and pulled Shannon's hips harder, in a back and forth motion, while giving the occasional thrust of his cock upwards to hit her sensitive g-spot. Alex pounded that tight little asshole mercilessly, not caring how badly he was stretching her anus and rectum. Both guys took turns mauling each of Shannon's bound breasts with their needy hands, squeezing those tied up tits and pinching those swollen nipples.

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,196 Followers