Bound Breasts, Office Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The result was astounding. Tears flowed from Shannon's eyes and everyone there was thankful that the boardroom was virtually sound proof. She screamed and wept. Cried at the top of her lungs. God, this fucking was an all-out assault on her sexual senses. Could she recover from this? Would she ever be the same?

And who'd make her cum first?

The answer would never be known, surely, as both guys worked in concert to ravish Shannon together.

Penny knew what was going to happen, and she placed paper towels on the floor, right below where the action was happening.

"It's okay to squirt," Penny said. "I'll handle the clean up."

Shannon tensed so hard. "God!!!!! I'm going to --- I'm going to!!!"

Then she climaxed. Hard. She screamed for a moment, then she went breathless as her entire body tensed. It was almost like an out of body experience from the excessive pain and pleasure brought upon her pussy, asshole, and those particularly sensitive tits of hers.

Even in the midst of that piercing state, those guys fucking her were still relentless as ever, pounding her holes and still mauling her tied tits. Jack continued doing a number on her g-spot, and Alex kept on drilling her asshole.

What resulted was Shannon gushing from deep within her pussy. Poor Jack's lower half was drenched in pussy fluids. His pants most certainly ruined. Alex suffered the same fate as the squirt made its way to his pants as well. Neither of them cared, of course, as this was possibly their only chance of fucking Shannon, and they took full advantage of it until the very end.

Shannon had clenched so hard her body would surely be sore, her eyes rolled back and she let it all go. All together, she had unleashed a few power squirts from her pussy, jetting from her insides, before turning into a leaky faucet.

It was all so overwhelming as she hunched over to lay on Jack's chest, who still fucked her from the bottom. Alex kept up his work on her ass.

When they came, Shannon could barely feel it. Her holes were too spent and exhausted. But she felt their bodies tensing and heard their moans of orgasm.

"Excellent work," Penny said, immediately beginning the cleanup process. "This contest has been a success in every way."

The secretary used more paper towels to wipe the squirt and help dry the cocks, so that they could tuck themselves and leaves. Penny was practically shooing the men away while thanking them profusely for their contest participation, and for the hot show.

All the while, Shannon laid there on the long conference table like a half-asleep kitten, mumbling while the men thanked her before leaving. Her legs remained wide open, pussy and asshole stretched, with cum leaking out.

Penny wiped both of Shannon's holes, then unbound those breasts, allowing proper blood flow to return to her tits.

It was an unforgettable feeling as Shannon nearly dozed off.

She looked to the end of the room and saw Penny, the sweet, polite young secretary, on her knees, finishing up a blowjob for Mr. Williams.

Normally such a thing would make Shannon jealous to the core, but not tonight. After the orgasm-of-the-century she endured, that man deserves every pleasure in the world for arranging this. Besides, after the fucking of a lifetime Shannon got, she couldn't possibly be in a position to please anyone else, not until another day or two.

Penny made Mr. Williams orgasm, and she cleaned him up properly, sucking up his cum, then using tissue to dry his penis before tucking his cock away.

Epilogue:

Shannon carefully inspected the new applicant. The young woman stood upright, blouse open, bra lifted to expose the breasts. The resume looked good and this young woman seemed nervous from the unusual circumstance.

"You understand what I expect of you, right?" Shannon asked, finishing up the visual inspection.

"Yes, I understand how this works."

It seemed Penny had done a good job on vetting new candidates and explaining the updated corporate structure. And new candidates were certainly needed. Business was picking up thanks to the newfound motivation of their employees. Customer service and advertising was more aggressive.

But there were only so many gangbangs Shannon could take at the end of each quarter. It was time for additional help in the matter, and so far, she was looking at the right choice.

"I'd like to proceed with you," Shannon said. "Are you familiar with breast bondage?"

"Yes, but I've never done it."

"Would you be willing to try it right now?"

"Yes, I'm very interested in working here."

Shannon opened the drawer to her desk for a rope designed for a woman's skin. She removed the young woman's blouse and bra, making the woman flinch. The young woman flinched again as Shannon looped the rope around each breast, squeezing them, turning the pink nipples hard, then making a knot in the back to hold it all together. Satisfied by the appearance of the squeezed breasts, Shannon put the woman's blouse back on, but without the bra.

"Go down to the loan department," Shannon said, buttoning the young woman's blouse. "I want you to offer a blowjob to anyone who wants it."

The woman gasped, as expected. "You mean... ask around and do it someplace private? Like during a coffee break?"

"No... I prefer... let's see... right in the middle of the office. Advertise yourself there. Open your blouse, too. Let them see your tits like this. I'll be down there in a few minutes after I make a few phone calls. Let's see if you live up to the hype."

The bewildered woman turned around to leave and Shannon gave a playful slap on her butt. Sometimes corporate life requires new thinking, and as Shannon had come to learn, it needs to be embraced.

The End

Co-written by the amazingly talented SLWilde.

Your votes & comments are appreciated.