All Comments on 'Bound by Love'

by Jamie_in_dresses

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not going to judge their kinks

But i amgoing to say that if hubby ys excited about fucking another man, or being fucked by one, then he’s not striaght...he’s gay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You would all be so lucky to find a loving wife like her

They clearly love each other and as far as cuckolding stories go this is near the top. Most of these cuckold stories are bad. The wives don't show any emotion towards their husbands. This one is not like that and it clearly shows love and passion. If I were to make a suggestion, instead of another guy fucking the husband up the ass it would be much better if it were another lady like a friend of the wife. The wife could be getting a good dicking while her husband gets pegged like a little bitch facing each other staring into each others eyes. Now that would be hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

why does there always have to be another big cock involved why not her and him she can peg him and he can take care of her when another cock is there then she is just another whore wife and him a wimp

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very enjoyable

Lovely story Very nice scene of a loving couple who have discovered a way to satisfy each other's inner needs. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story and placed correctly

All of you fucking complainers crack me up. Almost every cuck story is very well told eith in title or in opening. This is a cuxk story so just stop with your stupid shit let people like what they want. I am a cuckold and enjoy it and have no issue with the catagory they place in. If the site had a cuckold catagory sure would be wrong but until then this is the correct catagory. So when all you closet cucks realize that would be great. So sad what fuck tards you complainers are.

melinda4cdmelinda4cdalmost 6 years ago
A good solid story

The beginning was a little rough with misused pronouns, but it cleared up nicely. Not a big fan of chastity, but we all have our own kinks. The characters here have a lot of them, and the will to bring them into the open. Not your cup of tea? No problem; go read something else. But for some of us, Jamie-in-dresses looked into our kink closet and wrote a delightful story for us.

Thank you for all your offerings ...

Melinda

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5 stars

Love it as it certainly is a loving wife story.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 6 years ago
good story

I read it before, gave it a 5, as that is what I thought and think. I would have loved to have read the lead up to this.

I don't know their age, but she did say, they could go back to their normal life, as a house wife, what ever that was. So obviously they are married, and feeding each other sexual adventures. Its a delicious scene, for both of them. When she asks hubby what he wants to do next, that made it for me. She at least has his interests in her mind. I loved it.

An appropriate title, thanks.

Claudia69Claudia69over 4 years ago
Cuckold's Asshole Got A Workout

Good kinky story...What a lucky cuckold to have a pink bunny tail butt plug. What else could the guy want....His wife fucked his asshole till he squirted cum and she also let him suck her cum filled pussy...

AlexxKayAlexxKayalmost 4 years ago
Well, that's tonight's orgasm taken care of!

I really like your writing. I hope you haven't given it up...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous