All Comments on 'Bound Ch. 04: Bound to Apologize'

by gene_ericson

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
HamsterHamsterover 9 years ago
Out of the Blue!

WHERE did the BDSM come from???? Could not see that in this story, at all. Nothing in the character development even hinted that Jennifer was into that kind of thing. And she had to have been experienced since it appeared that she knew what she was doing and had collected the correct (and expensive) "tools of the trade".

You lost me. Daniel/Danielle was certainly nowhere near equipped to go in that direction having been so recently transgendered and admitting that he/she was straight and vanilla and pretty seriously screwed up about her role and how to get along. The way your wrote Jennifer, I really thought that she had gotten with the program, helping her friend fit into her/his altered reality. Or was this another aspect of the magic corset? If it was, you needed to set that up better. Just sayin'!

sayankotorsayankotorover 9 years ago
Great series

First of all I have to say this series is one of the best I have every read on this site. I

hesitate to give any negative feed back as I desperately want it completed to a satisfying conclusion.

I have to say I agree with the use Hamster. Jennifer never showed any tenancy or experience to

complete the BDSM described here. In the previous chapter you described how she had to be coaxed

out of shell to have sex outside of the bedroom. People just don't change like this (assuming not influence from a magical corset).

Speaking for myself I can't see how she would have it in her to whip Danielle to cause welts. Maybe that is down to

my ability to understand BDSM. Also not only was Danielle emotionally wrecked about the Gender change but

she had just been recently raped. All this would seem quite inappropriate at the time.

I hope you incorporate a reason for this behavior.

I must say I really feel for Jen now I really like her character. The last scene where she was imagining Daniel

making love to her was lovely it caused a tear to my eye.

I hope thinks work out for Jen I like how the first paragraph of "Bound for fun" leaves it open to whether Daniel or Danielle

is still around. Most of these type of stories would have the change permanent. Maybe nice to differentiate and have the transformation

reverse for some reason. Maybe leave Jim with the consequences of the corset :)

PS Glad the comments are open now.

I hope no silly negatives comments put you off and the positives make up for it.

Thanks for a great series.

gene_ericsongene_ericsonover 9 years agoAuthor
Feedback response

Thank you Hamster and sayankotor for the feedback. Rereading the story I have to say I agree with your concerns for this Chapter. When I write I put myself in the characters place and write as I see everything happening in my head, sometimes this does not include what is going on in the characters head or in their past. (I wont bore you with my proofreading technique.) Hopefully the explanation in the coming chapter will suffice. Thank you for reading my ramblings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous