All Comments on 'Bound to My Mate Ch. 10'

by DoctorWolf

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
Totally awesome chapter!!

I just wish it had been longer I just can't get enough of this story! Now I have to wait again.....Sigh.... post more soon please!

snoetlojsnoetlojover 13 years ago
Love your story

I really love this story. Hope you keep writting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
like it

i like the fact that you are showing that she is not comfortable with all this and that she has to grow into it. It make so much more sense that she should have to work for it. thank you for sharing.

PennLadyPennLadyover 13 years ago
Good

I do like that Elizabeth was a bit more assertive in this one, esp as regarded the families of the traitors. Good for her. :)

IzkaPlm18IzkaPlm18over 13 years ago
AHH!

lalalalalalalala lol LOVED this chapter! And the fighting....that was hot actually. So i hope there is more fighting in the future! :)

Can't wait for the next chapter! :)

sandman0312sandman0312over 13 years ago

Now the fun begins! I can't wait to see how she handles her wolf. Now she will finally be able to understand what she is involved in by experiencing what the others have been feeling. You have done a great job highlighting the differences between the human and wolf personalities. I am very curious to see how her opinions will differ with a whole new perspective on everything, as well as how much of her old self she will retain. Great job with this chapter. I really liked the fact that she was able to give Joel sound advice and get him to do the right thing with the traitor's families. She is beginning to assert herself to the new role already. :) Can't wait for the next chapter!

angin_berhembusangin_berhembusover 13 years ago
*Sighing*

Harumphh.....its some time again before you post your next chapter. I am glad that you always tie the problem shortly without trying to over extend them. Thank you for the nice post, again.

canndcanndover 13 years ago

I really enjoyed this chapter. Like the others said, I too enjoyed her giving him advice on the rogue's families. It is good to see her finally acting more the alpha mate. I hope there will be more of this b/c she hasn't shown she is really fit for that part other than her bravery during the kidnappings. I also liked the fact that she had to fight him. I hope she adjusts to the change more easily than others have since she has been so resistant to the change and so 'human' in their eyes. It would be great if she really took to the wolf easily. I was a bit surprised she didn't react some to them getting her scent the way they did given that she wasn't even prepared for that part. While her devotion would have pushed her to do whatever it took, I was surprised she didn't put up some complaint given how hard that would be for the typical human. I did like the end when he was feeling insecure and she was able to assure him she would have done it no matter what...that could be the groundwork for her accepting it easier as he said fighting it would be the problem. Hope she becomes more of an alpha female...assertive, confident, strong etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More Please

I'm really sad but I feel so happy to see a new chapter posted!! I love this story and the way you have expanded upon each and every chapter. I especially like the way Joel is finally listening to her opinion and using the advice to temper his dealings with his pack as he was a very strongly opinionated Alpha, Elizabeth is more complementing to him now.

Keep up the good work and hopefully it wont be long for the next exciting instalment of Bount to my Mate!!!

wlo2001wlo2001over 13 years ago
Oh I cant wait for the next...

Chapter. This was great. Keep up the good work. Loving this story more and more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
please please update soon!!

omg your writing is so great, like a novel. Really please update soon this story is so hot and cant wait to see what happens! got so wet from reading this

MSNJMSNJover 13 years ago
ROCK

On. I luv your writting I had to read all the chapters before I posted a comment. I'm so drawn to your story I hope you don't take weeks or many days or goodness forbid years to post the chapters. Please post soon. You are only the 2nd author I have read in the past weeks that I give extreamly high praise to because you post reg and don't keep your readers waiting years to read the complete story. Keep up the good work.

Cheers ;-)

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Great Chapter

Each chapter seems better than the one before, Although the mating is complete, you have still left alot of unanwered questions. I can't wait to see who the other rouges are and just how deep the threat runs. Please keep the excitement (aka chapters) coming my way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

ohhhh I waited until the end to make a comment! Very well written and captivating! I enjoyed it. I really do hope that you are going to finish it though! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The submission part does not sit well with me!

Even though I like the story on the whole I have to let you know that I seriously oppose the ridiculous submitting of the lady! Especially as she at the beginning opposes all the way and now all of a sudden she is a real whimp, giving in to Latro´s ridiculous punishments like the chaining (which actually is no better than the kidnapping through other wolves) as well as satisfying him orally just to please him in front of the pack - I don´t like it one bit!

queenakasha82queenakasha82over 13 years ago
LOL! (:

The alpha could protect his pack but can't boil water! Too funny!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dry opinion

That is one hell of a ceremony. Outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Yep! I second MizT comment....

...of course I could know what she noticed the others doing when the "getting to know you" licks were being done....like what else she was seeing that was getting her just as hot as the licks and the erotic rebound loop from it to her Alpha and how he "refreshed" her each time! Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
LOL!!!

Cant believe the Big Bad Wolf can't boil water! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! >.<

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG

wow this chapter was awesome!! keep up the most excellent work in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
:)

I must confess that I'm so in love with Joel myself that I was trying to find your story online without going through the Lit homepage since that is blocked by my office's server. Yes, I was willing to take a risk to see him again myself! *sigh*

I know that you've finished the story, but I haven't. I'm hoping that you aren't going to have a problem with Andrew. I like him too! Since I couldn't have Joel I'd be more than happy with Andrew as my mate!

oneboobeeoneboobeeabout 12 years ago

I am loving this story!!!!!! Joel sounds fine!!!!!!!! It is Hot in here....lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Is there gonna be anal soon >.>?

DixieBabeDixieBabeabout 11 years ago
Wow!!

Excellent chapter!!! The emotions you evoke from your writing is impressive!! Well done.

SexyFaeGurl84SexyFaeGurl84almost 11 years ago
TOTALLY HOTT!!

I think the part where the ENTIRE pack tastes her was amazing. So far this is my favorite chapter and I'm excited to read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

"You have become my whole life." - The crux of my problem with this story. This writing is technically very good, but the heroine is a mindless drone. I keep reading bc I always finish a story once I start it, but the only character I like so far is Nate.

Hethen129Hethen129over 10 years ago
ignore the last poster

Guy is a idiot. I think you captured her perfectly Joel has become her world as she is his. It is really beautiful how outside of the characters nature the are willing to go for each other. Really well done. It is women like Elizabeth that usually save men from them selves

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
love tm yr storys development

keep up the fabulous work. kove elizabeth. she brings out the best in Joel, in.her pack.members too. merciful, generous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One tough lady

Elizabeth is one tough lady.

JulielleJuliellealmost 5 years ago
⭐️

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Elizabeth is a dumb bitch. I'm tired of reading about a doctor who is this ignorant. Joel is a massive dick, no matter how you cover it with he's just protective, or he's not human! Get fucked. It's retarded. To hell with Elizabeth the brazen whore.

TulipfuzzTulipfuzzabout 2 years ago

Again, everyone wants to be a critic... And (only) show their ignorance. Well done Doc!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
To Anonymous

Ummm you need to seek help. This is fiction and if this is the type reaction you have over a story, I can only imagine how you are in real life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous