All Comments on 'Bound to My Mate Ch. 14'

by DoctorWolf

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
donaldedonaldeover 13 years ago
thank you for another great chapter

thank you for another great chapter was most enjoyable

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Girl Power

How Alpha-Female is Elizabeth to take Joel from the pack to protect them from his anger. And what a deep love they share. Even with all the talk of war dominating their conversation, they still make the time to mate (make love). Their bond continues to grow no matter what else is going on in their life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic Chapter

Love the way you have woven the spells into the story and made it a wide threat to the wolves and the were world in general. I cant wait to see how your next chapter works out cos you have way of keeping us guessing.

Dont keep us waiting too long please :)

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
Thankyou!!!

I have been checking daily for new chapters and waking this morning and finding this gem of a chapter made my day!!!It was wonderful please don't wait to long before posting the next, I am so addicted to this wonderful story you have created and need my next fix asap. I absolutely loved it!!!

katgoddesskatgoddessover 13 years ago
Good story

I like these characters and how their relationship has evolved. They are both so strong and now they look to each other for strength.

canndcanndover 13 years ago

The scene in the field was fun, sensual and let them reconnect which hadn't been happening in the last chapters. I love the new threat. The sheer size of the threat and the improbabililty that you could get control of something that big along with the threat to their secret makes it a great turn for the story.

ruykoeruykoeover 13 years ago
I'm dying here.

I am dying here for a new chapter.. too hook on this story.

bearmad1963bearmad1963over 13 years ago
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I cannot get enough of this story. When are you posting the next chapter.

Please make it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dry opinion

The dialogs, which are not about sex, sound too obvious. Like explaining something to an 8 year old. Try and work on the dialogs in a sense that both partners come up with interesting ideas. For now, it seems like one person lecturing the other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Niiiiiiice!!!!!

That was an awesome sex scene. Great work...

@}-,-'-

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MR.DRY OPINION

If you think you can do a better job then do so and let us be the critics since you know so damn much

On the other hand another great story doc keep them coming!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Don't feed the trolls

If someone makes a review you disagree with, ignore it. Responses just clog up the comments and make it harder for the opposite opinion to be heard.

That said:

Good job, DW! I'm waiting for Slave to the Servants to be finished, so I'm reading through this one. I can tell it's earlier in your writing, but it's still good. I must say though, for your second story, you've improved remarkably in the interim between writing these! If you make any more I will definitely be reading. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Why is he/she a troll for giving an honest opinion? They're not even being rude.

You're a tad sensitive in defending the author. Who is good but not without fault. Is anyone?

Gizz4mo1Gizz4mo1about 12 years ago

Your stories have me hooked for life!!!!

oneboobeeoneboobeeabout 12 years ago

Awesome!!!! Love this story.

FemmeCyniqueFemmeCyniquealmost 12 years ago

I'm actually holding back giggles and I NEVER giggle :P

HayloKittehHayloKittehabout 11 years ago
UGHHHHHHHHHHH!

I want her to get pregnant soooooooooooooooooooo baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
GOD WHY?!

I LOVE your storyline! Every once in a while there's a grammar thing that bugs me a bit, but not enough. I'm hooked and I hate myself for having started reading this before one of the biggest exams I have to take this semester because I can't seem to teare myself away from the screen! Awsome job:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
anonymous

Her story is great, the editing changes sometimes with the formatting so don't hate her so much for that, I've seen it happen. What I don't understand is people who want to make negative or unproductive comments but want to remain anonymous. If you want your voice to be heard attach a name to it.

jedistarsjedistarsover 9 years ago
Great & getting better!

I've read the first 9-10 chapters previously & really enjoyed it. I love that you are adding on to it & I think the story is getting better & better.

LonewLonewover 8 years ago

love the story great character development and good plot which makes up for the spelling and grammer mestakes

Horseman68Horseman68over 3 years ago
Meant “5Stars”

Apologies. I accidentally recorded four stars when I meant five and can’t change. I ask the reviewers to correct if possible for this exceptional work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent writing and quire addicting to read. Hard to stop reading this saga to even get sleep!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous