All Comments on 'Bowl Me Over'

by Tony155

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
sacksackover 19 years ago
Perfect for the category.....

I think some people will be disappointed there isn't more steamy sex in this long story. But it is perfectly placed in this category, and is believable! Is a sequel planned?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Dreams

I've been married many times, but have never experienced anything even close to the way they became to each other. It is what every man should have. I can only speak for men, but I'm sure it is the same for both. It's truely a dream come true for them, and I hope it's a true story. Thank you for writing it, I loved it.

coach_doncoach_donover 19 years ago
Great Story

Yes, I agree that many will not like this story because of the lack of sex but I really enjoyed the story which is more important to me. I find stories with just sex boring but I really enjoy when a person takes the time to give us a full story line.

Thank you

wjthermanwjthermanover 19 years ago
THIS Tim loves it...

Thanks for the excellent story. It was really well-written, charmingly romantic, and very sweet. Just like I like it! Now I need to find a girl like Sara and I'll be all set...lol. My name is Tim, btw, thus the title.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow

Absolutely fabulous. Best story I've read for some time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Right Up My Alley

Tony155 - - -

You have a great gift in that you took the time to build a story slowly, with events that are in actuality closer to real life than most of the pieces published in Literotica.

Do continue to write more. You are definitely on a level with Ronde and Mystery Writer.

Take care, and we readers expect more from you soon. You are a class act.

Prof. Ramstein

Bridget69Bridget69over 19 years ago
Great Story

Enjoyed reading your story very much. It had great buildup and character development. It was also very sensual without being overly graphic, which I think is important in romance fiction.

Hope to read more from you...

Softly WhispersSoftly Whispersover 19 years ago
The romantic in me just awwwed over the story

And the naughty in me oooooohed at the story. Your talent shines. Please continue to write!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
-Wowsers

A real 300 game with this story.

Thank you.

J.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow! Beautifully done...

Very realistically written - a few very minor grammatical errors, but damn' near perfect! Keep working on it, you have quite a talent. Two thumbs up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A nice change

Thanks for a story rather than a quick introduction to mad passionate sex. I do like love stories rather than just simple fuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A wonderful, down to earth, Romance!

This is one story that I'll reread many times!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Refreshing and down to eath

The story held my interest thoughtout. I`m really not good with words and worst at expessing myself but I had to get on here to let you know and everyone else how good I think this story is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Absolutely perfect!

This ranks with the very best I have read. The story was moving, happy, sad, funny, and everything else possible, with a beautiful ending. I really look forward to more from you. I love a good romance story, and you have proven you sure know how to write one. Thank you!

Bob from Bellevue

rgraham666rgraham666about 19 years ago
Very sweet

A nice, simple story of people finding each other.

Thanks for brightening my day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Really good story

Thank you for this one! I loved it and will surely reread it from time to time.

Keep up your excellent work.

Tail End PeteTail End Peteover 18 years ago
Good job

I've just finished reading your story for the third or fourth time. I'm impressed with the simplicity of the story as well as the overall flow. It was somewhat jumpy moving from one scene to the next, but I'm sure with a little more practice things will work out. Thanks for a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
thanks for a good read

good story. I enjoyed it. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
nice one

that is a very nice story, beautifully narrated. hope to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story

Great story, i love your style of writing. There is always the perfect ratio of romance and passion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great

I've read this story before and enjoyed it very much as I do all your stories.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
As Always!!!

As always, you do write wonderful romantic stories, taking the time to let us get to know the characters, their fears, longings and all of the turmoil and love that churns inside of them. Allowing themselves to get to a final place of what a loving and respecting relationship should be about is very gratifying. It's nice to read a great story and you keep serving them up. If it's a romance, hot,hot, or otherwise your stories will never be on the back burner here. Thanks D.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
really wonderful writing

Love the time you take to build the story, the relationship, how it works for unique individuals bringing their own experiences with them. My only suggestion is the part about the manic depressive, Janice. I was married to an MD for 22 years, I felt some of what you were saying, some of it was right, didn't feel the depth, but then my own experience was different, longer. She is the mother of my two kids, and that brings a whole other set if issues with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thank You!

wonderful story. enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amazing

Your writing is very good and the story is incredibly moving everytime I read it. Thank you for giving such a great thing to the world to read.

TeenSpiritTeenSpiritover 15 years ago
A lovely, touching tale

Now, how's about Chapter Two? What next? Pregnancy?

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 15 years ago
Eleven--on a scale of one to ten

This is one of the best romantic, erotic stories I've ever read. Your characters seem so real that I feel I've known them for a long time. They don't just jump into bed and have gratuitous sex. Instead, they have an emotional and loving relationship before they head to bed. And heading to bed seems the most natural way to consummate their love for one another. A great story--I really enjoyed it.

BallsOfSteelBallsOfSteelalmost 15 years ago
Very sweet

Awwww. I'll never fully understand why people feel the need to tell their dates about their past exploits, though it works in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It certainly bowled me over.

The story bowled me over. Wonderful writing. Thank you for sharing your talent & imagination with us.

srgeeksrgeekover 14 years ago
I have read this before and...

I have read this, maybe several times and I continue to enjoy it. Many of its pluses have been addressed by previous commenters, one that is important to me and I think unaddressed before is the absence of stupid misunderstandings and/or conflict. In other places I have called that "stupid melodrama".

<P>

<I>-- srgeek --</I>

kathryn08kathryn08about 14 years ago
Nice

This was a nice story, one of the first I read where the couple took their time before having sex. I live in Louisville, so I was excited when I saw they were going to Louisville. Too bad his stuff got stolen there, but at least they made some great memories in our fair city!

Terps4life90Terps4life90almost 13 years ago
Amazing

To be honest I stumbled on this story while trying to find a story that I read a while back but don't remember who the author is or the title (I still haven't found it). I am glad I did because this story is amazing. It's always good to read a story with a good build up instead of jumping right into the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another great story!!!

Great job, this was a great romance story. You really knew how to describe their feelings for each other. This story reminds me of how my wife and I met and fell in love. Great job, keep up the great work. 5***** toby9790.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent

An excellent piece of literature, very romantic and well written. keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Only wish you were still writing!

You are certainly one of the top writers on the site if not top of any site! Would be so happy to see more of your excellent work! I have read everything you have written many times!

You're the best, Tony!

deJay_13deJay_13almost 11 years ago
"indentation"

I hope her nipples were not "indented". That would also be called "INVERTED" nipples which might cause a problem when trying to breastfeed.

de Jay

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Beautiful

What a wonderful story! So beautiful. Please keep writing.

bikerider1950bikerider1950almost 10 years ago
oh wow

Just found this story and was immediately hooked by the North Texas State sweatshirt and Indiana references. I'm originally from Indiana (even lived in West Lafayette for a year) and graduated from North Texas State University. Been a Texas resident more than 40 years now. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very charming

A lovely love story.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 7 years ago
Very good

This author writes excelent love stories. I is a real loss that they are no longer publishing stories on Lit.

rayironyrayironyover 4 years ago
Fine, tight and coherent

Good story Tony, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story. Very well written. It reminded me of a bowling out with three of my friends in the early 60s, when we were still in high school. There were several girls in the next lane over and we struck up a conversation with the. Long story short. One of my friends ended up marrying one of those girls. Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for this wonderful story. Your story line is well crafted with two dynamic characters. The way you developed the growth of love between Tim and Sara was skillfully done. Your knowledge of bowling added to the overall presentation of your story. K

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Such a warm and charming love story. Well written with great character development. 5/5

crystal_fancrystal_fanover 1 year ago

Who would have thunk a romantic bowling story! Excellently written, many thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Tony has the touch to create a great Romance with realistic characters. This story is great for he creates hope for those of us who have had to deal with some of the bumps and difficulties of imperfect relationships earlier in life. I love the descriptions showing how true love grows and matures. Thanks, mate!

The Hoary Cleric

Coochielover71Coochielover715 months ago

Love it, love it, love it , such an enjoyable read. I keep hoping for more, more, moreā€¦

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous