All Comments on 'Bowled Over By Sis Ch. 01'

by dezurtdawg

Sort by:
  • 97 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Go for it - write some more

It's a fun story - I think some continuation would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Simple answer...

Yesssssss!!!

OneNemesisOneNemesisover 10 years ago
Yes!

Great story. Yes, continue it. Thanks.

madtaffcatmadtaffcatover 10 years ago
More Please!

Great story well told with loads of potential. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Keep the story going

I was on the edge of my seat the whole story I just wanted to be your brother I would fucked you right away though I think you sounded so hot

ABSsABSsover 10 years ago
More, please

Too many unresolved plot lines to just stop...

smifffysmifffyover 10 years ago
Hell yeh,

Are there any more rewards or forfeits?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
should it continue?

HELL YES!!!!!!!

Tarheels_FanTarheels_Fanover 10 years ago
DAMN RIGHT !!!!!!!!!!

If you don't continue, I think there just might be a lynch mob out after you : > )

sargedog1sargedog1over 10 years ago
second helping

Well done, this desert dweller is impressed. No women of impossible proportions, No spoilers of disbelief, even if that many 300's in a row hasn't been seen by anyone shy of Roth I'll say motivation spurred his accuracy on. I would like nothing more than to continue reading this tempting tail. If you have no more, then thanks for the read

ProfQ1955ProfQ1955over 10 years ago
You just can't roll a gutter ball now

Please continue it is a refreshing idea that can be further explored.

ProfQ

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hurry up

Hope you make it home

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent

Damn good story line and very good use of grammar.

YOU have to continue, the story needs ( as well as the readers ) a good chapter 11 and so on.

Thanks

Len

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bowled Oover Over By Sis

YES!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I just bowled a 300. Where's my blowjob?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Amazing plot and storyline. Can't wait to see where you take it from here.

max052max052over 10 years ago
SHOULD YOU CONTINUE?!!!

Silly boy, of course you should. Hell, how many women are on that league ? He needs to fuck all of them. Any chance He'll knock up his sister? Just a thought. Thanks for one of the best stories on this site in a long time, and for reminding me of what a talented writer you are. I'll have to re-read your other stories until your next installment . Need I say 5 stars? Great job!

max052

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
SHOULD I CONTINUE?

If you don't, maybe I'll be a member of that lynch mob!

It's time to fuck sister with maybe with an audience of one or two of the really hot females. And then tell them you are brother & sister! Maybe we'll have a circle fuck. Brother & Sis should get closer, fall in love and marry.

HC

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A Perfect Strike!

Your plot is orginal and fun. Love the development so far and yes, keep writing. There is massive potential in this story, both between Jason and his sister and the other players in the league. I can imagine some interesting scenarios. What would happen if Jason bowled four straight perfect games. Do all the women blow him. And what about the semi-finales and finales. Does the losing team submit to the winners right there and then, with everyone on the losing team going down on the winning team. Any on bi-curious out there. And what kind of prize do the winner's get. King's and Queen's of the League Orgy. And finally, what about top scorer. If you keep Jason getting 300 pt games, he'll certainly become the top scorer. Does every woman on the league have to go down on him or does he get to put his 'ten pin' into each of their 'pits'. Oh the fun you can have with this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i loved your story

I hope that you keep it just them,but it's your story.i love a love story,but it looks like it may go the way of the orgy.i hope not...5*****

keith_1963keith_1963over 10 years ago
yes! keep it going!

Excellent story, please keep writting and if psiible get a lot of anal in there!

stufdshirtstufdshirtover 10 years ago
Yes CONTINUE

Just a thought... What happens if one of the ladies rolls a 300 game???

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Promising build up

Good start with teasing plot, hope you will keep up this series. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Strokes

Great stuff, you have to continue with this story, can't wait for the next installment!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good so far

IF you continue ( and face it we all know you have a bad habit of either screwing up at the end or FAILING to finish ) keep it to just the two of them, no threesomes or orgies just the two siblins PERIOD.

luckylapperluckylapperover 10 years ago
please more

you have to write more of this story i know its going to be awesome.you are my favorite author on here,i like how ur not afraid to have the guy have a big cock to me its watching porn (you dont watch porn with ugly women you want them hot as hell so why not have the guy hung) anyway please continue i love all your stuff.oh would love another chapter to motherfuckinghell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wowser

great read

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It better

Great start, now will he return the favour?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Yes please continue !! You've got us all worked up now !

I think Jen has some big things to take care of and so does Heather........

Thank you and please write a few more chapters.................

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

Very creative and fun story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Don't bother with another chapter, we know what's next

You and I both know it will be another of your "I've been starved for sex for ages so I managed to cum in my sister and her friends 97 times in one night" cock-operas; don't waste our time.

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

what happens if a woman throws a 300?now that the ice is broken they should have no problem with the public side of things so they can service each other.since she has a different last name they could even get married.leading to the family they couldnt have with the exs that didnt measure up to the true loves the found in each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
liked it

Hey not bad definitely want to see how this plays out an what happens if a woman gets 300

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Naked games?

Close the alley but for the leagues and start a new point system. 200 for bj, 250 for a nude dryhump, 300 for a threeway. If a whole team breaks 200 they have a full league orgy.

CalliciousCalliciousover 10 years ago
Very creative

A creative and new twist to an old theme. I loved your originality.

BTW, please ignore Anonymouse, who doesn't even have the balls to let you know who "it" is. Any fool can throw mud, especially those who can't write. If "it" dislikes your writing so much, why did "it" bother reading?

JC

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Of course you should continue.

Of course you should continue. Jenny needs a reward for introducing him to such a fun league. She also needs a reward for being such a sweet and hot little sister.

Please don't let us down -- finish this up right!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yes

But keep it within a sense of believable reality. Its a fun read up to this point. Maybe even have a special nude challenge game. (Why not? Don't nudists bowl too?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Never disappointed

When I saw you wrote a new story I knew it would be a good one. What I didn't expect is for it to be a great story. Please continue.

itsjustforgiglzitsjustforgiglzover 10 years ago
great

loved it so much I read it twice :) can't wait for next chapter

Paxo1944Paxo1944over 10 years ago
Awesome 300 Blow.

As a bowler in a league I would absolutely love to bowl in a league like that one. The story was wonderfully written and I think it is essential that you write several chapters in continuation of the theme. Great keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

Would love to bowl in a league like this. It definitely needs to be continued. Great Read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Intriguing

Now that you have my attention, you've got to continue this story. It's so different that I need to see where it goes.

arrowglassarrowglassover 10 years ago
ONE...HOT...STORY!

Loved your ribald yarn...what a sensual tale...waiting for ch. 02!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Should you continue? Hell, yes!

What an original premise. And well written as always. Asking if it should continue is like asking if the sun should rise in the east in the morning. Yes, yes, yes!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
....

you'd better continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fun leaguge

By all means please continue with the story line.

It should get quite interesting in; the next release.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OMG!!

It is a MUST that you have to continue. Got my interest. Well laid out storyline and to leave it open...........

Ch. 02 please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh yeah...continue

Keep pumping it...great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Super

Of definitely, you must continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic

You must continue with this storyline, it is so damned hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very good !!

the sister deserves large kisses astonishing with much love and full with cum on her face, hair centres, bottom and in the mouth open to the left language!! thank you for a continuation

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Please continue. You write wonderfully.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Yes please continue. The story was hot. Maybe the sister rolls 300. What would she get. What happens if they win the league?

maryflomaryfloover 10 years ago
Hummmm

Ebullient heat, made that the brother fuck hardware his sister because it wants it much !! INCEST PLEASE !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great story, keep up the good work!

yenkodeuceyenkodeuceover 10 years ago

Hell yes! CONTINUE!!! CONTINUE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH BOYYYYYY!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! DEFFINATELY KEEP ON GOING. I JUST LOVED IT!!!

PathStrayerPathStrayerover 10 years ago

Who ever imagined that bowling could be hot? :) I cracked up when he played with the other guy's ball btw. ;) Funny and sexy is a great combination. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Way to make a comeback on this site!

hell yes u should continue

awesome story worthy of your portfollio

BHMLorainBHMLorainover 10 years ago
Hell YES

It seem to me that most want this story to continue... I would have to agree, Part 2 and maybe a 3

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgover 10 years agoAuthor
To 'Anonymous' 'don't bother' from 1-6-2014

This is the only way I can respond to you so here goes.

Don't know why you read my stuff with that attitude. And when in hell did I ever write that "I managed to cum in my sister and her friends 97 times in one night"????

Perhaps you have me confused with Spacer X and his story "Six Times a Day".

You will also be disappointed to know that the votes say you lost and part two will be forthcoming. I suggest that you skip it.

dezurtdawg

PS Many thanks to all of those who begged for more. I'll get it posted just as soon as life lets me get to it (over half done right now).

Wildman28Wildman28over 10 years ago
awesome

Totally loved it gotta keep it going. Can't wait for the next one. As for the complaint they're just jelious they can't write as good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MORE

write somemore,loved it,continue story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please do continue

Excellent start - Really do hope there's more to follow

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
can't wait for the next chapter

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please keep it cumming!!!!

Please!!!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 10 years ago
Dawg, that's a bit of a silly question as to whether this should continue

Now please go off and write the next few chapters, thank you.

Also maybe a little more public groping/public sex, a touch more aggressively by brother towards sister.

Just a suggestion.

ThatGuyHereThatGuyHereabout 10 years ago
Please continue!

Please write more chapters to this story, it's fantastic! Definitely continue from that cliffhanger at the end, maybe invite Heather and Wes back with them after a game?

rexspauldingrexspauldingabout 10 years ago
Great start

I'm excited I got to this story after you've continued at least to chapter 2.

Great idea, sounds like an interesting league and you definitely know your pinhead talk (at least that's what my buddies always called bowling junkies).

I haven't gotten to chap 2 yet (I will in 5 minutes, haha) but I really hope you explore their feelings and how they deal with the taboo. They're both recovering from failed relationships, will they realize it's rebound or are they harboring deep feelings for each other? Please explore that, as it separates a story from being a basic story to an engrossing tale.

As a side note, I'm getting burnt-out by authors' insistence that the male leads have ginormous and disproportionate penis sizes. I can see this story actually uses it to further the plot (somewhat), but I have yet to meet a woman who is attracted to giant cocks. Everyone I know says they hurt when they're too big.

AcerxboxAcerxboxabout 10 years ago
Continue? I think you should

Yeah I've been reading your works since "Eva Started It All," and you haven't disappointed.

disturbedhrtdisturbedhrtabout 10 years ago
Still one of the best

Even after the time off you are still one of the best writers in any category keep it up and continue the series

AurimazAurimazabout 10 years ago

You have some really unrealistic setting here. But since almost all of your stories has the same, I could say it's nothing bad. It's usual. What really bothered me it's male characters in a bowling club. They designed specifically for a purpose to let the main character kiss (and fuck?) their women. They're funny. For example, Wes sounds like a gay making comments about main character's cock.

And of course, cocks, cocks everywhere... I noticed before, that you always writing about cocks and pussies, not a human beings. Is that a bad thing? I don't really know. I guess literotica must have somebody who's good at building altars for the pussies and cocks. And you do that job perfectly.

I noticed that you are unable to write about love, just like some other writers, who are fixated on cocks, pussies and big parties. That's not a bad thing either. If you would be able to express love, it would be bad for orgie settings. Your main characters couldn't fuck around and do the stuff with other numerous partners. It would be very sad.

Of course, some writers know how to make two people romance interesting, but you're not at that level yet. So enjoy building altars for cocks and pussies, enjoy fucking around in a huge orgies. And good luck doing that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dont stop

I just loved it. It was the hottest story. Its my top 5 favorite

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HOTT STORY

TO BAD THE EX WAS SUCH A BITCH. NOW SIS HAS HIM AND I BET IS NOT GOING TO LET HIM GO.

RON TEXAS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yes

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh, yes!!

I would love to see you continue this story.

drseaknightdrseaknightabout 7 years ago
More, more, more!

I want to learn more about his sister's motives and whether her "game" improves...

Psychiee1Psychiee1about 7 years ago
Please continue

. In the second part I want to see him have dull blown sex between him and his sis after a ball game win in her house he must start by returning the favor of her blow jog by cunnilingus to blow her mind and they both discover a NEW, lovely sex filled heaven!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Continue

One of the best I have read. You have a knack for a good flowing story line and dam GOOD writing. In the future if you write more stories please EM me at smarlollc@yahoo.com. I am going to read ALL of your stories.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 6 years ago

A bit too much sharing for my taste, I don't like the implication that Jen might suck off someone else, or that she runs around kissing the other guys, , but kinda fun anyway.

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67almost 6 years ago
Five... more of this!

Well done.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Top of My List

One of my all time favorites. I have read this and part two at least five times each.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
By far your best

This story, (As well as my cock), DESERVES a second chapter. I'll say to you, what my cock was saying as Jenny knelt in front of her brother; "Do it. Do it. DO IT!!!”

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsabout 4 years ago
Definite Great Promotional Story for Bowling

this could make bowling #1 sport in the nation. I would join every league!!!

lovedefactolovedefactoover 3 years ago

Great read! Loved it.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

great story. loved it. AAAAA+++++

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
AWESOME story

Where is your bowling alley?

Fantastic episode!

Can’t wait for the next chapter

rock6752rock6752about 2 years ago

The awards night should be strip bowling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story Idea and I love how sister Jen took over to show um how it’s done. I hope the next part share a little about the group and how this all started. Loved it thanks 🙂

ExperienceCountsExperienceCounts9 months ago

Fun story... I really need to consider taking up bowling again!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Yeah I don't think I'll be reading any more of this guy's stories. He just has a way of ruining them by adding people unnecessarily (this one is nowhere near as bad as the trainwreck ending of Burn Baby Burn, but still). It's less about any kind of love or romance and more about just random sex and shit. Not my cup of tea. Heather getting in on the blowjob was so unnecessary and ruined it. Yes, the cumswap was hot, fair enough, but it would have been better if Jenny had just did it all start to finish and took everything he had, in my opinion. Your mileage may vary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Would suggest cutting down on the number of exclamation points. I agree with others that adding Heather wasn’t necessary, and took away what you seemed to be building for Jen… it would have been more of an impact if she had blind sided her brother by claiming him for herself. Just my opinion though.

DadiesdreamsDadiesdreamsabout 1 month ago

Good fun, but a bit stupid that grown adults have to run home to have a wank because they’ve had a hard on and can’t stay for a drink at a friends or family members, that’s a bit like so unrealistic .

If people were really like that, no one would ever ever go to an after party or someone’s place for a coffee after being out with them and dancing together.

Apart from that, it wasn’t a bad story.

DadiesdreamsDadiesdreamsabout 1 month ago

And just to add another 9 inch cock, tends to kill the story instead of just saying he was very well hung or had a big cock. It’s like you might as well say he had 18 inches if it’s to make people get excited.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous