Bowled Over By Sis Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

********

Normally we talked during the week, but not at all between my near 300 game and the next Friday. I wasn't even certain she would be ready when I got to her apartment but she bounded out the door wearing the sexiest short shorts I had ever seen. Her top was super tight, low cut and definitely made certain that even a blind man could tell she was braless! Holy shit was she ever HOT!

"God damn sis, uh ... Jenny! You are really looking hot tonight! Holy shit girl, none of us guys will be able to bowl tonight!"

"I've seen you bowl, and with that new ball I don't think you'll have a problem at all! But thanks for the compliment, Jason!" Then she gave me another of her fantastic kisses and off we went.

Not sure what to make of Wes's comment from the previous week, I purposely miss-threw my first ball and didn't even hit the pocket. I made my spare and struck out the rest of the game for eleven strikes in a row. Okay, two of them were 'lucky' but this new ball had the knack of creating incredible pin action! Still, my ball just acted as if it WANTED to destroy those pins! Damn if it didn't create incredible pin movement! My team mates even got into it as we managed to have four 'kiss' frames that game.

The second game was a continuation of the first game as I started out with eleven strikes in a row! There was a huge crowd gathered around our lanes and there wasn't another sound as I got ready to roll my last ball of the game. I let it go as I balanced on one leg with a perfect follow through. As it left my hand I knew it was a strike; there was no doubt about it. The ball was half way there when I heard my sister's voice softly saying, "Oh ... my ... god!" I had what I wanted just then so I hopped slightly as if I had lost my balance and the scratch alarm sounded just before the ball destroyed the pins on the other end of the alley.

People were blaming Jenny for making me scratch so I just picked her up and kissed her with more passion than I had ever kissed any female before, my hands gripping her sexy butt cheeks firmly. We broke the kiss and she looked into my eyes before saying, "I ... I'm sorry if I made you ..."

"You DIDN'T! I was out of balance and held it just as long as I could! Damn what a game!" Then I kissed her deeply again before letting her body slowly slide down my chest, my erect cock pressing deeply into her lightly covered pussy before moving on up her mound until she stood on her feet once more.

Heather slid up to me as Jenny backed off and gave me her best kiss ever as she grabbed tight onto my shaft and gave me two good wanks. "Shit Jason, I REALLY wanted you to get that strike! You threw 22 strikes in a row without getting a three hundred game. You really ought to get something for that!" And her hand started fumbling with my zipper.

Gently I pulled her hand away and told her "No, I didn't earn anything! But I sure appreciate the thought even though Jenny might not."

Heather just stroked my shaft again and then kissed me softly before, with her lips still touching mine, saying "How about getting that perfect game now!"

Finally the other bowlers finished their games and we got ready for the third and final game of the night. Once more I started out with nine strikes in a row and Jenny had a very worried look on her face. I pulled her onto my lap and softly whispered, "Don't worry Jenny, you won't have to do anything. I know that Heather is dying to suck my cock so just let her do it! Nobody will think badly of you. Hell, they'll probably think it was great of you to let you team-mate have at me!"

She looked into my eyes for several moments and then shuddered as she kissed me and said, "I can not believe how much I love you right at this moment! Now go get three more strikes!" As she slid off of me she stroked my shaft its full length, her eyes locked on the bulge in my pants.

Two throws later and once more I was one toss away from the perfect game. One toss from the 'Blowjob' game! I walked off the approach and stepped up to Jenny, pulling her into a tight embrace as I kissed her with everything I had. Breaking the kiss I said, "For luck my dearest Jenny."

Then I stepped over to Heather and did the same, although I added a firm squeeze to her left boob as I 'dried' my hand. Then I calmly – I thought – stepped up and grabbed my ball. Again I let go with a perfect follow through, only this time I would not be hopping. Both Jenny and Heather gasped out together, "Oh my god!" just before my ball hooked sharply into the pocket blasting all ten pins into the pit. As I turned my back on the pins I was mobbed by joyous team-mates and fellow bowlers as they all congratulated me.

Finally I made my way back to the chairs and Heather was tugging frantically at my belt. Suddenly she froze and looked at Jenny and asked, "Oh god, Jen, can I do it for him? Please Jenny, I just have to suck his cock!" Jenny never said a word; she just put her hand on Heather's shoulder and pushed her to her knees before me. "Oh god, thank you Jenny, thank you!"

By then she had my pants around my ankles and nearly tore my boxers off of me in her rush to get at my shaft. As my 9 inch cock came into view female voices from all around echoed her cry of "OH MY GOD, IT'S HUGE!" Heather grabbed my shaft with both hands, marveling at how much extended past her top hand as well as how her fingers and thumbs couldn't touch as they circled my shaft.

She leaned in and slid her lips around my shaft, allowing her tongue to flick rapidly at my mushroom tip. I groaned loudly as she moaned around my cock. After several seconds she pressed forward and took about four inches into her mouth till my cock head was pressed against her throat's entrance. Oh my god her lips and tongue on my shaft felt so good! It took everything I had to keep from coming in less than ten seconds as all the kisses and cock stroking prior to this had me really revved up. But some how I made it through the initial sensory overload and then just managed to enjoy the hell out of the first human contact with my cock in nearly two months. (Okay, so I'm not counting all the night's earlier gropings through my pants just as I'm not counting the numerous jerk off sessions I've had thinking of the sensuous women in the league, including my sister.)

"Oh shit, Heather, you're sucking my cock so good! Oh shit don't stop!" I groaned as she suddenly stepped up her efforts to nearly double what she had been doing. Several times she tried to take me down her throat only to back off as she just couldn't get beyond her gag point. Giving up on taking me into her throat Heather put both hands on my shaft and started jerking on me hard trying to coax my sperm from my balls. I could tell it was working and I started fucking her mouth as I really wanted to cum.

Suddenly Jenny dropped to her knees beside Heather and pushed her off of my cock saying, "I let you suck on him, but nobody gets his cum but ME!" I nearly shit as my sister slammed her mouth over my shaft and began sucking for all she was worth. God she was an animal as she sucked me hard, her tongue working my shaft like mad while her face bobbed on my cock.

We looked into each other's eyes and I said, "God Jen, I love you so much!" just as she powered her face forward forcing my cock fully down her incredibly tight throat. "Oh Jezzuzz god!" I shouted as dozens of gasps were heard around us. Jenny was groaning loudly as she fucked her face with my entire shaft, pulling nearly completely off of me before crushing her nose against my pubic hair once more.

I don't know how I did it but I managed to hold out for two more minutes – two awesome, incredible, sensuous, fantastic and way too short minutes – of her exquisite deep throat before I gripped her head lightly as I groaned loudly, "Oh shit, I'm going to cummmmmmmmmmmm! Ohhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk yesssssss!"

Then my cock exploded my huge load into her luscious throat. After my third blast down her throat she pulled back and took three more into her mouth, not swallowing even once. As my third rope shot into her mouth she squeezed super tight around my shaft and cut off my flow of cum. Jenny clamped her lips tightly together as she pulled off of me then she maintained her grip on my shaft as she leaned over to Heather and pulled her into a deep French kiss. Several gasps again were heard and Wes croaked out, "Oh my god that is so hot!" My balls throbbed as I watched rivulets of cum escape between their lips and run down Heather's chin.

Jenny then took me into her throat again but still held firm to my shaft. She looked up into my eyes and slowly pulled off of me with a soft pop. She gave me a grin before pointing my tip at Heather saying, "OK, NOW you can get some from the source!" Heather dove back onto me and sucked like crazy for about thirty seconds before my sister finally released her grip on my shaft. I thought I was cumming all over again as three more huge blasts shot powerfully into Heather's hungry mouth nearly gagging her. She was a real trooper and managed to somehow swallow all of my spunk without loosing a drop!

I watched in amazement as the girls passed my cock back and forth as they continued working me like an ice cream cone, my body jerking and twitching to their every move. Finally they both sat back and smiled up at me before turning to each other for another steamy kiss.

Eventually Jenny moved up my body and stood up to kiss me, my cum taste strong on her lips! "WOW!" we both said in unison. I hugged her tight and said "You were incredible Si...simply incredible!" Shit, I nearly said 'sis'! That would have been SO BAD!

Sis just smiled and said, "You were pretty incredible yourself, my love!"

"I'll say!" gushed Heather as she hugged both of us and then eased in for a kiss. "God damn girl, you are one lucky bitch to get this cock all to yourself! It's the biggest I've ever seen and his stuff is really tasty! Oh shit, I think I'm up!" With a giggle she slid down and inhaled as much of my flagging cock as she could and gave me three good sucks before pulling off of me so she could bowl ... well at least try to bowl.

As Heather tried to clear the approach so she could finish her game Jen slid down my body and gave me three good sucks of her own before she gently pulled my boxers and jeans back up then fastened my jeans neatly. Wes came over and shook my hand before saying, "Holy shit, man, I don't know what was more impressive – the 300 game or your huge cock getting blown! Keeeryst I thought I was pretty big but you must have me by nearly two inches! My god the ladies must love that thing! You are going to be SOOOOOOO popular from now on; I'll bet every woman here wants to blow you right now! Probably fuck you too! Holy shit man!"

Needless to say we swept all four games that night, but that was anti-climactic after the 300 game 'celebration'! I think I shook hands with every guy in the league but I KNOW I was kissed and stroked by every female there! Even after blasting my sister's and Heather's mouths full of my sperm I had a raging hard-on throbbing in my pants. On our way out of the building I stopped to pay the manager for the ball. He vigorously shook his head and pushed my money away as he said, "Get the fuck out of here with your money! After seeing that game as well as the fantastic blowjob, I consider that ball paid in full!"

My sister was clinging to my arm, her tit pressed tight against me as we left the building and walked to my truck. After we got in and started to drive off my sister looked at me and said, "I hope I didn't freak you out by doing that to you!"

"Well, I was really surprised since Heather was more than willing to do it! But once you got to it my only thought was, 'holy shit my sister can really suck cock!' That was the best blowjob I have EVER gotten!"

"Really, you liked it that much!" she asked as I nodded yes while concentrating on the slightly heavy traffic. "Would ... would you mind ... oh god ... if I did it again?!"

End of part 1, should it continue?

12