Bowling a Maiden Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sudden feeling of wetness jerked Chantal's eyes open. She looked down to see her idol lewdly looking at her while her lips trapped her nipple in place. Ellie's tongue swirled around the tip before changing to jab it. Her other hand found its way to the free nipple and gently rolled it between her fingers. A sharp cry escaped Chantal's mouth as the pads of Ellie's fingers tweaked her nipple gently.

"Your nipples are so sensitive," Ellie commented, before returning to using her tongue on them.

Chantal squirmed under the pleasure blossoming out of the twin points where Ellie's mouth was hard at work. She alternated her lips between them. Back and forth, up and down. After a while, Ellie's tongue did all the work dragging across the sensitive bits of flesh. She surprised Chantal by switching unexpectedly or by running her tongue along the underside of the breast.

The rookie actually yelped in surprise when the tongue was replaced by two sets of fingers. Ellie firmly pinched her nipples and twisted them in opposite directions simultaneously. The effect was a sharp jolt of pain at the surprise followed by gradual waves of pleasure radiating outwards.

"You like it?"

Chantal barely nodded in response. Her eyes were clamped shut. It felt as if every bit of her body was alight with pleasure. It wasn't simply a word or a concept, but a restless being that lived inside her.

The fingers left her. Chantal eagerly awaited what would come next. More fingers? Lips? Tongue? It was after a good few seconds of arching her back outwards that she opened her eyes out of curiosity. Ellie stood a few steps back looking at her naked form splayed out on the table.

"You are going to have to be more vocal about what you want, Chantal," she said with a sly grin. "You have to understand that this is the first time I have been with someone outside of one woman in over fifteen years. If you want something, you gotta ask. If something feels good, say it and I will do so much more of it that it will leave you begging me to stop."

"What you were doing... please.. more."

"What exactly was I doing?" Ellie asked with a look of mock concentration. "I have terrible short term memory."

"My breasts..."

"Oh these things," she said, absent-mindedly cupping them in each hand. "What do you want me to do to them? Perhaps squeeze them? Pinch them?"

Chantal groaned as both the options were demonstrated on her.

"Yes... both of them. Squeeze them. Pinch them. Suck. Bite. Lick. Just. Don't. Stop."

"Your wish is my command, love."

Suddenly, Chantal felt a combination of hands and lips and tongue all over her breasts. It felt almost overwhelming.

"Right there. Keep licking there."

"Oh fuck! Your fingers are magic."

"Yes! Yes! Don't stop."

It was a final nip from Ellie that tipped the balance. The perfect moment of pressure by her lips and teeth and Chantal felt a searing jolt all the way down to her soaking pussy. Her eyes opened in shock. She looked at Ellie and an imperceptible nod of understanding passed between them. Her mouth's shape told it all. She had no idea she could cum just from having her tits played with, let alone cum so hard.

She lay back, basking in the afterglow of her first orgasm that her fingers or imagination did not have role in. She had pictured this moment a million different ways. The reality was so much more satisfying than any half-baked wet dream she had under the blankets in her room.

Ellie was catching a breather herself when she heard a snap. Chantal had undone her pants and slid them down to her knees. Her legs dangled off the edge of the table. The older woman came closer to see some sheer pink fabric was all that stood between her and her reward.

"You look like you're soaked. Would you like me to take them off, Chantal?"

"Yes, please."

Ellie obligingly got to her and wrestled the pants off her. Her soaked underwear followed suit.

"Spread those legs, baby. Let me get a good look at what you have here."

Chantal parted her thighs. The complexion down there was a creamier version of the brown elsewhere. She had hair, but not a lot and mostly in the form of a stripe from the bottom of her abdomen to just above the apex of her lower lips. Her pussy itself was gorgeous... a dark pink colour. Untouched by anything more than her own curious fingers.

Ellie felt the excruciating urge to devour her new lover whole, but resisted. It was not about her. It was all about Chantal and her first time with a woman. Not another curious girl, but a woman whom she trusted to make the taking of her virginity memorable.

She settled in between the thighs, resting her elbows to simply admire what was in front of her. Completely virgin and untouched. She pulled the darker outer lips apart to see the bright pink inside. Like the first blush of pink carnation that lines suburban gardens. Ellie looked like she was wondering what the younger woman would taste like. It was hard to resist the temptation to find out, but she let her lips go to Chantal's inner thigh.

Chantal squirmed with quiet frustration. Ellie peppered her thigh with soft kisses. Her lips moved to the back of Chantal's knee and then began a tortuously slow trip back to her heated centre. Chantal wanted so badly for Ellie's tongue to touch her most sensitive spot. Millimetre by millimetre, the older woman inched closer. Chantal gave her a clear directive by pulling back the hood so her clit protruded out. Ellie laughed and blew gently on it before continuing her slow trip now up the other leg.

"Oh sweetheart. What did I just say? You're going to have to say what you want me to do. Showing me is not enough."

"Lick me... down there," Chantal squeezed out between gasps.

"Your voice sounds desperate and yet you are vague. Down where?"

"Oh God... don't make me say it."

Ellie laughed and drew back. Chantal saw a shit-eating grin stretched out from ear to ear as Ellie waited for more specific instructions.

"I'm waiting," Ellie said, gently tapping her fingertip on the clit in front of her. The Cheshire smile stayed put on her face.

"Lick my clit. Lick my pussy. Make me cum so hard that I pass out."

Chantal could not believe she had just said that. If her parents had the merest inkling that such blasphemy had come out of her lips, they would have an aneurysm each.

"There's my girl. Now lie back and relax. I know what I'm doing and I will take care of everything."

The rookie was still coming to terms with her verbal heresy when Ellie's tongue made first contact with her clit. Her lips suctioned around it and her tongue lashed at it over and over again. When Ellie wasn't jabbing the tip into her clit, she was letting her rough layer of taste buds scrub over it.

Chantal bucked and writhed under the barrage of pleasure. She looked down to see a mass of flaming red hair splayed out all over her stomach. A finger slowly began to probe her labia. The tongue changed from swirling to fluttering on her clit.

It became a task to hold her in place after a while with the relentless moving. Ellie slid a finger into her to its full length and began exploring the velvety flesh. She pressed the pad of her fingers along the walls until she hit the place which made Chantal jerk and make a sharp cry.

"Again. Do that again."

Ellie obliged. It was like a maestro learning to play a new instrument. Each little diversion and test manoeuvre made new sounds of pleasure come from the novice. Soon, she hoped to be intimately familiar with what she liked done, where she liked to be touched. For now, she released her aching clit from her mouth and turned her attentions to the wetness below it.

It took every shred of Chantal's resolve not to scream bloody murder when Ellie's tongue began its excruciatingly slow circuit from the bottom of her pussy lips. It traced up one lip before culminating at the clit and then down the other. She obviously knew what she was doing.

Clockwise. Counter-clockwise. Figures of eight. Fast. Slow. It seems the variations in Ellie's arsenal were endless. Each time Chantal felt she got used to a pattern, the tongue surprised her with a new trick. There were two fingers inside her now, moving in and out with metronomic frequency.

Chantal's legs wrapped around her head, desperate to keep her in place. The tongue made her arch her back off the table and offer more of herself.

"Brace yourself."

The rookie was airborne before she could comprehend those two words. Ellie simply moved both her knees to her shoulders and lifted her off the table. She sat on Ellie's shoulders, her pussy continued to be ravaged by Ellie's dexterous tongue. Ellie took few steps and held her against a wall for support. Chantal's head almost touched the ceiling, but she loved the new position. She could not move and had no control over what was happening to her. All she could do was give herself over the gulf of pleasure fast approaching her.

It almost snuck up on her, the climax to end all climaxes. Spurred to greater heights by Ellie's tongue and her fingers which reached up to find her nipples, Chantal screamed until her throat was hoarse. Her vision blurred and her entire body felt like she was hugging a lamp post which had been struck by lightning. The jolts of pleasure bursting forth from her combined into a massive burst of sensation that seared through her nervous system. Every part of her felt overstimulated to the point of being raw. She closed her eyes to a riot of colours.

It was not everything the romance novels her classmates had giggled over had promised. It was not even everything her fertile imagination had promised. It was so much more.

By the time she regained her breath and floated back down from the fluffy cloud of nirvana, she found herself sitting on the table, a sweaty mess barely in control of her limbs and Ellie sat a small distance from her, gasping for breath herself.

"From now on, whenever I eat off this table, I am going to think of what we just did."

* *

"Did you find a change of clothes in there?"

Chantal came back to the living room wearing only a loose T-shirt that almost reached her knees.

"It will have to do. Besides, I think you'll end up taking it off soon anyway."

"I called up Sumi and told her not to worry. She knows part of my routine back home is taking long walks all night by myself at the beach when I'm trying to figure out my game. All she cares about is that I'm safe and will be back in time for tomorrow morning's net."

She tugged at her clothing with a coy look on her face.

"Do you know what else I found in your closet?"

Ellie immediately clapped her hands over her mouth.

"Tell me you didn't open the box."

The box contained dildos and vibrators of multiple shapes and sizes. There were strap on harnesses, velvet cuffs, nipple clamps and a plethora of other sex toys which Ellie was currently wishing she had placed more discreetly.

"So... I guess I'm not the first woman you've had sex with here."

"My ex wife and I may have used this place for a dirty weekend or two," said Ellie. "Or a hundred."

Chantal nodded. Her sheltered upbringing meant she only had a very vague idea what the toys were used for. Sure, some of the shapes and sizes were self-explanatory, but there were still questions in her mind.

"You used that stuff?" This was an unexpected side of her mentor.

"I may be a captain on the field, but in the bedroom, I don't always like being in control. Depends on my mood really. I like to switch it up. Sometimes I can be dominant, but most of the time I prefer being told what to do."

Chantal took a second to process the new information. Ellie sensed her uncertainty and immediately assuaged her.

"We don't have to do all that now. Think of it as you just learning how to bat. You don't start off at the WACA now, do you?"

The batter nodded.

"The best part of a new relationship is learning what each other likes and then learning to love it for them. You're not Julia and you don't like the same things she did. I can't wait to learn all about you the way I learned about her all those years ago."

"I also want to learn about you, Ellie," she asked softly. "I want to do to you what you did for me before."

"You really don't need to. I want this time to be all about you."

"I want it to be about us." The fact that her first time could be selfish was a notion which grated her terribly.

Ellie paused and smiled. It felt good to be part of an "us" once more. Chantal sat beside her on the couch and they kissed again. She tasted the faint aftertaste of her juices from Ellie's tongue. It was a little tarty.

"Oh, baby. Where have you been all this time?"

"I've been right in front of you," said Chantal, kissing all over Ellie's face. Her lips peppered kisses on her cheek, down her jaw, to her chin before trailing gently down her neck.

The girl was inexperienced, but bubbling with eagerness and an earnest desire to do well.

"Take off your shirt, love," she said, with a surprisingly lascivious edge to her voice. "It's my turn to take care of you."

She helped Ellie slide off her top. Her eyes came to rest on her tattoo. Naked and up close, she could see it was a colourful mosaic which extended from her neck to past her shoulder joint. Each colour made an intricate shape and fit in with the rest.

"Like it?"

"It's beautiful," gasped Chantal. Without missing a beat, her tongue traced out the lines in the mosaic. From one colour, to the next, her relentless tongue intimately familiarised itself with her skin.

Back to her chest. Chantal licked down her sternum and then, dragging her tongue upwards along one of her breasts. They were smaller than her own and before she knew it, her tongue approached the pale pink nipple crowning it.

"Am I doing it right?"

"Less talking, more licking, sweetheart."

Chantal nodded and returned her attention on the breast. Her tongue traced a slow inward spiral from the very edge of her breast. Each loop brought her closer to the nipple which begged to be touched, but she drew back over and over again. Her merciless movements went on, much to the chagrin of the older woman.

"Tease."

"Takes one to know one."

Her tongue went further down the redhead's torso and zigzagged over her stomach. She used the moans of approval as a rough guide to where to go further and where to avoid. The moans became more pronounced as she approached her navel. She flicked her tongue in and out of it and her body's reaction made her smile.

"Now I know where you are sensitive," she giggled.

She put her thumbs under the waistband of her mentor's pants and pulled them down. Her mound was recently waxed and completely hairless.

"You try running in ball after ball with a full bush."

Chantal observed it closely. It looked like a reddish pink coral and her outer lips were alabaster white. She flicked her tongue inside her. The simple movement sent a paroxysm of pleasure through her. She pressed her lips to the opening and plunged her tongue in and out of her warm recesses.

Ellie emitted guttural sounds of approval. Chantal gently rubbed her clit while her tongue went from top to bottom and left to right inside her captain's pussy.

"No wait. Stop."

Ellie motioned her to go to the rug between the couch and the fireplace. It was soft and furry, a lot more comfortable than an old couch.

"Lie down like this. Put your legs here."

Chantal picked up the idea fast enough. She knelt with her legs on either side of Ellie's head and slowly leaned forward. The difference in height meant some clever adjustments were needed. Finally, she looked down to see the angry red lower lips of her lover peering up at her.

"The French call it soixante-neuf. You give and you receive at the same time."

The eighteen year old could see the appeal of this situation. She went back to feasting on the orifice invitingly presented to her. She licked upwards, flicking the upside-down clit before plunging her tongue into her lover again.

At the same time, she felt her own thighs being spread and a tongue thrust into her. Ellie's tongue felt almost prehensile, a being with a mind of its own inside her. Each jab by the tongue inside her made her jab her own tongue with more force inside her lover and got the same reaction in return. A cycle of ever increasing pleasure. Ellie almost screamed into the young woman's vagina after some time.

"When did you learn to do that?"

"A few hours ago."

Ellie inserted two fingers into the tight hole before her. They had the desired effect of making Chantal moan at an octave higher than usual. She pulled them out slowly and jammed them back in to their full depth. Over and over again, she pushed her entire finger inside Chantal.

The symbiotic flow of pleasure continued as both of them wore each other out. Chantal came hard. Her mouth and hand did not let up, however, coaxing more pleasure out of her paramour. Higher and higher each peak came for both of them until they could not take any more.

They rolled off each other and lay side by side catching their breaths. Chantal was the first to move when she propped herself up on her elbow and smiled at Ellie.

"I could get used to this."

A sheen of sweat glistened off both bodies. Two sets of breasts rose and fell with heavy breathing. Chantal rested her head on Ellie's chest and listened quietly to her heart thud against her ribs. It was probably due to their recent exertions that it beat so fast.

Maybe it was something else. Another reason for her idol's heart to beat faster when she was near her. Maybe it was something she should ask about.

She had a million questions in her head. All her fantasies were about the first time with Ellie. Her mind never having dared to go to what would happen after. She wanted to ask what future they had? Would they disclose to their team mates? Would she have to break her parents' hearts?

It was tiring to think about it all. All she really cared about in the moment was the feeling of lying on her lover's naked body. While she could touch her, all was right with the world.

* *

The beach was far enough away from Perth that the light pollution of the city had no effect. Ellie and Chantal lay a large towel on the sand and stared up at the unfiltered sky. A myriad stars were embedded into the tapestry of night.

"Isn't it something else?" asked Ellie.

"I like the view right here," said Chantal, gently caressing the naked form beside her. She traced her finger from between her breasts down to her stomach in a long, lazy ellipse. At each pass, the ellipse drew closer to her clit.

Ellie hummed happily under the tender ministrations on her torso.

"Is this what love feels like?" Chantal asked, not stopping her finger. "The early days of being in love with someone."

"You tell me," said Ellie. "What does it feel like to you?"

"It feels like I can't get enough of you. Like I need to see you, to feel you, to hold you all the time. Even when we're apart for a few minutes, it feels like forever until you're back."

"I used to think that too, Chantal," said Ellie. "After all, that's how I felt back in the day. I'm older now and more mature. My view has changed."

"Do share," said Chantal, her doe brown eyes larger and more expressive than ever. Ellie looked at her, seeing flecks of colour under the pall of moonlight. Like two shimmering pools of affection she could drown herself in.

"I don't think love is who you want to go to bed with at night, but who you want to wake up with in the morning. It's not about the good times, the parties, the days of endless summer -- but seeing people at their worst and most vulnerable and not shying away."

Chantal listened intently. Ellie planted a soft peck on her lips.