Bowling a Maiden Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I used to be able to stay awake all night just so I could watch the sunrise from here. Unfortunately, I need to sleep now."

"Don't worry," said Chantal. "I'll stay awake and wake you up when the time is right."

"How?"

Chantal blushed and said. "Let's just say I came up with a few ideas the last time we were here."

* *

"I was wrong," admitted Chantal. "The sunrise is more beautiful than the night."

"Good morning," said Ellie, rubbing the last bit of sleep from her eyes. "That was an interesting way to wake up."

They kissed. Ellie tasted her own juices off the younger woman's tongue and lips.

"I think I'll call it the Perth Hello."

"If that's how you intend to wake me up, I just might give you a key card to my hotel room."

They watched the morning sun pierce the horizon and turn it crimson. Lying on the beach, they could see the water gently lap against land. The only other sound was the occasional seagull announcing their presence.

"Do we really need to go? Can't we stay like this all day?" whined Chantal, not releasing her arms which were clasped around Ellie.

"Unfortunately we do if we want to win our next match."

"Maybe I should try to last for more than one over," muttered Chantal.

"I must say, Chantal. Watching you bat the other night made me glad I don't have to bowl to you in a real match."

"Well I'm normally not that aggressive. I like to settle in and get an idea of the pace and bounce of the pitch before I attack. That night, I was running on anger at myself for dropping your catch and went out with the objective of hitting every ball out of the stadium."

"Anger is useful. Maybe try tempering it a bit."

"So, go back to my usual style?"

"I didn't say that," said Ellie. "Dial it down to eighty percent and you should be good."

They lay there, basking in the first tendrils of warmth brought on by the sun. The sky began to light up slowly.

"We really have to go," said Ellie, but Chantal snuggled into her even harder. The redhead gave in and kissed her before burying her face in her shoulder.

"Thank you for last night."

"That was supposed to be my line," said Chantal indignantly.

"No, seriously. All my memories with this place felt tainted by what happened to the people I was here with -- my parents, Eve... even Julia. You helped me make some new memories."

"I'm glad I could be of help. I'm going to replace all your tainted memories with better ones. Now where did you and Julia go for your honeymoon?"

"This beautiful little resort on Mount Tambourine. It has a view to kill for, overlooking the lush rainforest."

"Where is that?" asked Chantal.

"Just outside Brisbane. Maybe an hour's drive from the main city."

"We have our away game against the Brisbane Heat next week, right?"

"We do," said Ellie, slowly putting two and two together. "I'll see if I still have their number."

They kissed again. It was just so easy and natural for both of them. Still holding her captain in her arms, Chantal leaned over until her lips were almost touching her ear and whispered softly.

"I bet if we divided the contents of that box between us, we could each smuggle it in with our baggage to Brisbane."

* *