All Comments on 'Boy in the Banana Hammock'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
How good is this?

Not only is the story hot and actually believable, the ending is awesome. Despite Steve's humiliation I would have endured it to get to be with that young dude.

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 8 years ago
Great story! I would SO love to be Mr. K.

Why can't I have a hot boy next door. I hope this story is true. Gave it a 5

VeryDirtyMindVeryDirtyMindover 8 years ago
Good story and part really hit home

I hadn't thought about Mr. Parry in decades - our next door neighbor back when I was young. He lured me into his garage by offering me a bicycle tire pump. He closed the door behind us, told me he noticed I was growing up lately and the next thing I knew I was getting my first head. It wasn't the only time but it stopped when he wanted to do more and I was too scared.

Thanks for the memory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
part 2 please

Very Very hot story

Hope there is a part 2

cckreadycckreadyover 8 years ago
I agree...

Great twist at the end. Well developed and well written.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
please continue

This is exactly what I want to do with my wife. I want her to watch her male lover feed me his cock, shoot his 1st load in my mouth, and then fuck me deep and hard while she watches and laughs at me (I'm a sissy faggot bitch). Please continue and tell us what happens when Steve gets it on with Doug. I can't wait.

MarkbikeMarkbikeabout 6 years ago
Twist in the tail

A gentle and well-imagined story with a wonderful and very hot twist at the end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So where do I find the sequal?

If you haven't already, you should do a story about Steve and Doug.

Always enjoy your stories with hairy men. Keep writing!

Jeffe

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 4 years ago
where is the sequel?

I left a previous comment. This is a great story. Have you written the next chapters? If so, please tell us. I can't wait to read about faggot hubby sucking Doug's big cock in front of his wife and then getting fucked by Doug's big cock. That's what I want.

Please tell us that story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous