Boy in the Banana Hammock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timmywells
timmywells
1,755 Followers

"You too," I answered weakly.

***

It was a vacation week to remember and apparently for whatever reason Todd found my doughy body attractive enough to fuck every day at least once, usually after we gave each other head. The fact that my wife didn't want me no longer hurt and I didn't even try to jump her bones all week because I had Todd.

We got together several times each day, even if only for me to meet him behind the shed in his backyard and give him a quick blowjob. We even met one night in the wee small hours and he had me while I was bent over his family's picnic table in the rain.

Todd was a crazy oversexed kid but I had no excuse besides enjoying being wanted. I loved the feel of his cock inside of me, and I loved his taking me as I was, with no snide comments about my hairy body and small penis that stung even when Jill delivered them with a smile.

It was the combination of our lust that led us into my garage where it had started earlier that week. It was early on a Sunday morning and I had sneaked out where Todd was waiting, greasing his erect cock as I came into the garage.

I bent over the hood of our second car and let Todd prime my ass, and as he slid deep in my cavity I thought life was pretty damn good.

"That's it," I hissed as Todd jerked me off while making the car move back and forth, having added dirty talk to our act. "Fuck me hard with that big dick off yours."

Todd enjoyed me telling him how big his cock was, even when in fact it wasn't all that big except compared to my own, so I kept it up, chanting after I came all over our Toyota.

"Give it to me hard Todd! Split me with that big dick!" I was grunting as Todd went into overdrive, and we were so wrapped up in it all that it wasn't until Todd came that we noticed my wife standing in the doorway holding a garbage bag.

Todd was so shocked he almost fell down as he tried to pull up his shorts and while I was stunned myself I managed to keep my cool. I even think I made a comment about Jill not having taken out the garbage in years, not bothering adding that seeing her up before 9 on a weekend was also something new.

Jill said nothing and just shook her head while dropping the bag in the trash can before leaving the garage. Todd was beside himself, terrified that my wife would tell his parents, and when he asked me if she would do that I confessed I didn't know.

It was a very tense day at the Karras house that Sunday, and I didn't know if Jill was expecting an apology or not. I wasn't sorry so saying so would have been a lie. I was sorry about being caught like that and sorry that Todd was so upset, but as for what I did? No.

After a very quiet dinner I didn't go into bed until Jill was in there for an hour or so, not sure whether the bedroom door would be unlocked or not. It wasn't locked, so I crept into the bedroom and got in on my side, hoping I didn't wake her up.

"Well?" Jill said in the dark. "How was it?"

"Good. Real good," I replied after a moment of shocked silence.

"How long have you been doing this? Letting the boy next door bugger you?" Jill asked.

"It just started this week," I told my wife. "And for the record, Todd's not a boy but a man."

"So I noticed," Jill responded. "Before him - how many others?"

"None. I swear. This was the only time I've strayed. You have a right to be mad," I admitted.

"I'm not mad," Jill said. "It's just as well I caught you. Just so you know, I heard you moaning about Todd's big dick..."

"We were just fooling around," I tried to explain but she cut me off.

"Todd's dick wasn't bad, but Doug - now HE'S got a big dick," my wife informed me of our neighbor, Todd's father.

"I know. You used to mention that after we went over swimming," I reminded Jill.

"You should see Doug Wahl's cock hard though," Jill told me. "When he's got an erection his cock is probably twice the size of yours."

"Doug? How do you know..."

"How do you think I know, Steve?" Jill asked. "You can't be that slow."

"You and Doug?" I asked. "When did this start?"

"Years ago. You don't know because I just don't let him fuck me in the garage on top of our Matrix."

"You and Doug," I mumbled as I thought about Todd's poor mother. "Patty. Does she know that..."

"Know?" Jill chuckled. "Most of the time she's in bed with us."

"Cat got your tongue?" my wife snickered after I didn't say anything. "Nothing to say?"

"I don't think I'm in a position to say anything," I told her. "One thing I will ask of you is that you don't say anything to them about Todd and me."

"I won't," Jill said. "We'll just keep it like this. You play with your boy-toy and I'll play with Doug and Patty. It will be worth it for me not to have to sneak around. That way we'll all be happy."

"Todd - he goes off to college soon," I mumbled.

"Oh well," Jill said. "Then again, when Todd goes away again..."

"You mean that I could..."

"Patty's not interested in you that way," my wife told me. "But one thing we've talked about involves you, although we only kidded about it before because Doug didn't think you were into it."

"Into what?"

"Patty never lets Doug do her in the ass," Jill told me as I felt her roll over and spoon against me. "I tried one time but I just couldn't take it."

"You did?" I asked.

"Doug's always wanted to fuck a girl in the ass but never has found one willing and able, and one time we were kidding around and suggested that maybe we could coax you over and he could fuck you, and he said he would. Patty and I thought that would be hot to watch."

"What do you think I am?" I asked indignantly.

"I think we both know what you are Steve," my wife said as she slipped her hand into the fly of my pajamas and found my dick hard. "I just want to know what gave you a hard-on. Was it thinking about me and Doug, me and Doug and Patty, or the idea of Doug fucking you in the ass?"

"I..."

"You think about it babe," Jill said as she stroked my cock. "You know, I can't even get my hand all the way around Doug's cock because it's so damn fat - that's it Steve - come for me - come hard."

"Think about it," Jill repeated as she let go of my dick and roll over to the other end of the bed, just like usual.

***

thanks for reading

timmywells
timmywells
1,755 Followers
12