Boy Toy Ch. 03

Story Info
Naked boy gets humiliated and punished.
7.6k words
4.53
35.1k
23
3

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 02/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I adored Mrs. Bennet's dominance over me. I adored it when she spanked my shapely ass. I found the pain delicious.

However, I felt compelled to keep my feelings a secret. If my friends or family knew that I was a boy that craved punishment, humiliation and sexual abuse, it would be bad. I mean, they would see me as some sort of freak or sexual deviant, right?

That's why I kept my bondage and discipline activities secret from everyone I knew. I was a white male between the ages of 18-25. I belonged to a youth demographic that typically gets respect just for existing. If people learned that I was some sort of male submissive that craved harsh punishments and sexual objectification, all that respect would just melt away.

So, I kept my life as a naked, objectified sex slave separate from the rest of my life. That seemed like the perfect arrangement, and I kept that dynamic going for as long as I could.

I thought I could keep it a secret for years. It turns out I was only able to keep it a secret for a few months.

When my older sister came home on Spring break, I got together with her to catch up and chat. We ended up at the TGI Fridays that we'd been to dozens of times before. As was our custom at TGI Fridays, we ordered the loaded chicken nachos to split between us. I got up to use the restroom while I waited for our food to arrive, and when I returned to our table, Britt had a disturbingly manic smile on her face.

"Okay, what's with the look?" I asked, referring to her manic smile. "What happened while I was gone?"

Then she held up my phone like it was some sort of trophy and said, "You left your phone on the table. It was unprotected and any nefarious person who saw it could just pick it up and peruse all your embarrassing, personal information."

I felt a sense of dread permeate my being as I looked into my sister's bright, excited eyes. She apparently was the nefarious person who picked up my phone and discovered embarrassing, personal information about me.

I should probably update the password to unlock my phone. I've been using the same password for everything since I was ten years old.

"Um, so I'm guessing you found something on my phone that I would prefer to be kept private?" I ventured.

"Yeah, I did," my sister confirmed. "I found out that my sweet, innocent, fair-haired, little brother is starring in bondage porn! This is amazing! Why didn't you tell me?"

"Seriously? You think guys tell their family when they do porn for a living? It's embarrassing."

"Embarrassing?" my sister shot back. "Stephen, this is literally the most interesting thing you have ever done with your life!"

"Wait! What?" I responded, utterly confused.

"You want to be a writer, but the best writers have interesting life experiences they can write about," my sister retorted. "Ernest Hemingway drove an ambulance during World War One and had a libidinous affair in Milan! Up until now, your life has been boring! I mean, where were you when all the cool kids in school were getting high underneath the school bleachers?"

"Oh, come on!" I protested. "Do you really think that getting high with Manny Mendoza and his friends would have made me a better writer?"

"I think it would have given you some life experiences," my sister retorted. "If you want to draw your readers in, you need to engage them. You need to give them something they can relate to. If you don't have any life experience, you're going to have a helluva time getting your audience to relate to your characters."

"I write fiction, Britt. I'm not writing an autobiography."

My sister rolled her eyes, gave me an exasperated look and said, "Stephen King writes fiction, but I became addicted to his books because his characters seemed so real. He's obviously pulling the details for his characters from real life. And if he lived inside a cocoon, he never would have met those people."

"I don't live in a cocoon," I protested.

"Whatever," Britt said. "My point is, you've never been adventurous. If you want to be a popular writer, you need to do something wild every now and again. So, you doing bondage porn is a good thing for you. You need to do things that give you bursts of adrenaline and make you feel alive if you're going to write interesting stories about engaging characters. I mean, you could live a boring life, and try to pretend that you know what fear, passion and desire all are about, but I think your audience will know that you're faking it."

It was at that point that the waitress arrived with our nachos. My stomach was tied in knots at that point, so I had trouble eating, but Britt was absolutely festive, and she devoured her nachos like they were the most delicious treat on the planet.

_ _

It was slightly later that week that Mrs. Bennett drove me out to Ms. Scholl's for another porno shoot. After Mrs. Bennett parked the car, she told me to get out and strip naked. It wasn't my first time doing that, but it felt it made me feel awkward and vulnerable to be naked out in the weeds, tall grass and buzzing insects. I think Irma Scholl preferred it that way. She seemed to enjoy these porno shoots more if I had an air of distress or helplessness about me.

Feeling the sun and the gentle breeze on my now exposed buttocks made me even more aware of my naked and vulnerable state. I tried to calm my frantically beating heart by telling myself that Irma Scholl's farmland was far from civilization and the only people who could possibly see my exposed naughty bits were Irma Scholl herself and her associates in the porn industry. I took a deep breath and reminded myself of this over and over again. It helped in calming myself slightly as I walked naked through the unkept landscape.

With Mrs. Bennett at my side, I walked into the barn where Irma traditionally made her porno. I made it several steps into the room and then stopped dead in my tracks. Standing right next to Irma Scholl and her assistant was my sister, Britt, it was the last person I ever would have expected. I was utterly in shock to see her in Irma Scholl's rustic porn studio.

"Britt?" I exclaimed.

"Stephen!" my sister gleefully exclaimed. "You look amazing!"

Even though we grew up together, my sister had never seen me naked before. I felt a sense of alarm and embarrassment as she openly admired my naked body. Then my feelings of embarrassment intensified when I realized that my cock was semi-hard.

Instinctively my hands flew to cover my genitals. Irma Scholl then snapped at me," STEPHEN! What do you think you are doing?"

Mrs. Bennett smacked me on the ass and said, "Your naked body is how you make your money! You should never cover it up! Now, put your hands behind your back!"

It was a difficult order to obey with my sister looking right at me, but Mrs. Bennet and Ms. Scholl had already established themselves as potent authority figures in my life. The sounds of their voices triggered something in my brain and spurred me to obedience. My throat felt tight, and I was trembling with humiliation as I pulled my hands away and allowed Britt to have an unobstructed view of my shamefully swelling cock. My heart pounded more forcefully in my chest as my sister intently studied my genitals. My humiliation increased as my cock continued to become even more turgid while my sister got a good look and I shakily asked, "Why is my sister here? Isn't there some sort of rule about keeping family members off the set when porn is being filmed?"

"As a general rule, I wouldn't allow family members on the set when one of my nude models is going to be performing," Irma Scholl explained. "However, your sister found the perfect co-star for you. Well, perfect except for the fact that he speaks almost no English. As a result, I was forced to retain your sister's services as a translator."

As if on cue, a young, athletic guy walked in from the next room. He was lithe, boyishly cute and looked to be about my age. He wore blue jeans and a black t-shirt that was so tight it looked like it had been painted on.

"His name is Milashka," my sister explained. "I met him through a volunteer group that helps Ukrainian refugees. Milashka has had trouble finding a job what with his limited language skills, so I thought with his good looks, he could work as a nude model. Irma took one look at him and agreed immediately."

From what I'd heard, they had excellent educational systems in Europe. Most Europeans were multilingual. I wondered if Milashka really needed a translator or if Britt and Irma decided it would be fun to watch me squirm with embarrassment as I had sex with Malishka while my sister watched.

And just as I was thinking that my sister spoke up again.

"Milashka is super cute," my sister proclaimed. "He's young, athletic, has a beautiful face and an awesome butt. I tried to tempt him with my feminine charms, but it turns out he's only into men."

"So, you thought you'd get him to have sex with your younger brother?" I asked, incredulous. "And at no point did that plan seem weird and twisted to you?"

My sister's eyebrows furrowed, and she took a few seconds to pause before responding. I mean, she had to see how it was abnormal to force her straight brother to have sex with a gay man while she watched. Right?

"Well, yeah, a little," my sister conceded, "but it was the only idea I could come up with to get Milashka out of his clothes."

I had a sarcastic comment on my tongue all ready to go, however, Britt abruptly said something in Ukrainian and Milashka advanced on me. He closed the distance between us, grabbed me and pulled me close. He put one arm around my torso and his other hand stroked up and down my back leisurely before he grabbed my ass and gave one of my buttocks a squeeze. I was taken by surprise, and I squirmed and twisted nervously as I was embraced and fondled.

"Stop acting like a rape victim," Irma said. "The camera is recording this. You're a porn star. Show me some kind of sexual desire for fuck's sake."

Milashka said a few words in his foreign tongue and then he placed his mouth over mine. He forced his tongue into my mouth and when his tongue brushed up against mine, he moaned. His soft and slippery tongue danced eagerly against mine and he fondled my ass with one hand while kissing me with wild abandon.

When Milashka broke from the kiss, he gave me a smile that was both boyish and mischievous. With Milashka standing right in front of me I got a good look at his face. I could sort of see why Irma wanted to hire him. He wasn't so much handsome as pretty. He had full, sensual lips, high cheekbones, and large almond-shaped eyes framed by incredibly long lashes. From a distance his face looked boyish, but up close he looked almost feminine.

With my sister and everyone else watching, Milashka got down on his knees and ran his hands across my body, touching me everywhere. He smoothed his fingertips up my legs, and even though I wasn't sexually attracted to men, I felt delicious tingling sensations as his hands stroked my upper thighs and the lower curves of my ass. My breathing became labored, and I bit my lower lip to keep from moaning.

It was humiliating to be felt up by a guy while my sister openly stared, but my body responded to his touch with endorphins, and my cock became fully erect. The way Milashka was positioned, he was blocking my sister's view of my embarrassingly hard cock, but it was only a matter of time before she got an unobstructed view.

My body thrummed with sexual energy, and I was filled with both humiliation and sexual arousal as Milashka ran his hands across my firm abdomen and obliques. He planted soft kisses on my abs and then played with my nipples, causing them to harden and provoking more tingling sensations. Then he moved behind me, leaving my incriminating erection exposed.

My sister's eyes went wide, and I felt my face blush red hot with mortification. Then Milashka massaged my neck, trailed down my back and reached my ass. Reflexively, my buttocks tensed up at his touch, but Milashka lingered on my ass, caressing my butt cheeks. Then he pried my buttocks apart and gently stroked the sensitive pink flesh of my anus.

"Aaaahhhh!"

I gasped as Milashka toyed with the delicate flesh of my puckered asshole and I felt my entire body become feverishly hot. My cock became so hard that it ached, and I could feel it pulse with a life of its own.

I closed my eyes as I was overwhelmed with both physical and emotional sensations. And when I opened my eyes, Milashka was standing right in front of me, reaching for my conspicuous erection.

He gripped the shaft of my cock and gently stroked the head. He rubbed his thumb across the underside, making me gasp and squirm until a dollop of precum formed at the tip of my penis. I didn't like the way my sister was staring wide-eyed at the spectacle of me being groped by another man, yet I found myself becoming intensely aroused at the way Malishka was touching my naked body.

He wiped precum from the tip of my cock, said something in his mysterious language and then lifted his hand up to my mouth. My sister explained that he wanted me to suck my own juices off his fingers. I felt humiliated, however, Irma insisted that I do it.

More precum formed at the tip of my cock and Malishka scooped that up as well and had me lick my own juices from his fingers before placing his boyish lips to mine and kissing me again. His lips were soft, and his mouth was warm and welcoming. Malishka and I kissed with a warmth that I would never have suspected possible with another man.

The kiss was gentle at first, but then he wrapped his arms around my slender waist and up my spine. I reacted in much the same way I would have if I were kissing a woman. I slid my arms around Malishka and our kiss grew in heat and enthusiasm.

As we kissed, Malishka cradled the back of my head with one hand and used his other hand to grab my bare buttocks. My sister was just a short distance away and I felt an awkward discomfort as she watched Malishka fondle my hindquarters.

At this point, Malishka was still fully clothed, and I felt humbled and exposed as I was utterly naked while he was able to fondle my bare buttocks and rub the rough fabric of his tight jeans against my exposed and painfully erect cock.

I could feel Malishka's own erection pressing insistently against the denim of his tight pants and rubbing against my own painfully erect cock. I moaned as the physical contact with my aching member caused it to throb and twitch in response.

As I moaned, Malishka worked his tongue into my mouth. I continued to moan as the rough fabric of his jeans ground into the soft flesh of my overstimulated cock, however, my moaning was muffled by Malishka's tongue as it invaded my mouth and dampened the sounds that tried to escape from my lips.

I was gripped by a sense of humiliation, as well as a confusing sense of erotic excitement as our tongues slid together. Being naked and forced to accept Malishka's sexual advances while four fully clothed women watched made me feel helpless, and I think it's that sensation of helplessness that aroused me.

When Malishka next broke from our kissing, my sister said something to him in his language. Malishka nodded and began to strip out of his clothes.

Ms. Scholl ordered me to help Malishka get undressed and I knelt and helped him take off his shoes and socks. He divested himself of his tight-t-shirt and jeans. I was ordered to grab his briefs by the waistband and pull them down to his ankles. I was then ordered to take all his clothes, fold them neatly and place them in a neat stack on the floor.

And when Malishka was naked, I discovered he was remarkably smooth all over. It was like he had his entire body waxed. He was hairless from the neck down.

His cock was long and thick and at full attention. The head of his cock was swollen, rounded and purplish with visible precum conspicuous at the tip. We were both naked and standing less than twelve inches away from each other, and I felt temporarily frozen with fear and misgivings. There was a long, awkward moment where neither one of us moved, and then he finally stepped forward and took me into his arms.

It turns out that public humiliation is a huge turn on for me. A powerful wave of sexual desire washed over me as Malishka covered my mouth with his and grabbed my ass, I responded by returning his kisses passionately and holding him close. He squeezed my left ass cheek possessively and rubbed his naked body against mine as we kissed. I moaned into his mouth and felt deliciously used and abused as my sister watched.

He gave me that look of breathless longing and placed his mouth on mine once again. His kiss was passionate, and I felt more tingles as his tongue slid across mine. I was overcome with a feverish warmth that made me feel excited and weakened at the same time. My heart pounded uncomfortably in my chest.

I was ordered to take Malishka's cock into my mouth. I felt self-conscious with Britt watching as I leaned in and licked the drop of precum off the head of Matthew's cock. I was bare-ass naked and tonguing the tip of a guy's cock as my sister openly stared, wide-eyed and attentive. It was ego-crushing to do this with my sister watching, and yet I didn't stop.

Taking somebody's genitals into your mouth is an extremely intimate act. And the fact that I was a straight guy taking a guy's extremely hard cock into my mouth made the situation extremely degrading as well. It was an act of submission on my part. And it wasn't lost on me how I was humbly on my knees while everyone else was standing. This helped add to my feelings of submissiveness. I was some sort of naked, subservient slave-boy, forced to kneel and service males against his will. And having an audience of fully clothed women helped to add to my feelings of abasement and abject humiliation.

I gripped his ass with both hands and worked my mouth up and down the shaft of his bulging cock. It was difficult to breath as his girth filled my mouth and left little to no room for me to take in oxygen. I had to pause a few times to catch my breath and each time I pulled back, I could see Malishka's cock was covered in my saliva. At one point my sister changed her position and stood behind me. This meant that she'd have an unobstructed view of my naked ass as I knelt and used my mouth to make Malishka happy.

Was my sister really checking out my butt? I mean, what sort of woman ogles her brother's ass? I mean, sure I have high, firm, desirable buttocks, but Britt was my sister!

I was paying too much attention to my sister and not enough to the naked guy in front of me. I had been looking over my shoulder at Britt, and Malishka grabbed my head and pushed my face towards his brazenly erect cock.

I took the hint and wrapped my boyish lips around the thickness of his engorged member. Malishka's cock wasn't as long as mine, but it was disturbingly thick.

I took his cock deeper into my mouth than I thought would be possible. And just when the tip of his cock touched the back of my throat, Malishka pulled back before my gag reflex could kick in. He slid his cock out and then back in, and it seemed easier to take this time. My mouth and my throat seemed to be adjusting. My jaw was sore from being forced so wide open, but I was learning how to adapt to that. I was growing somewhat used to it.

As my saliva lubricated Matthew's cock, it slid in and out of my mouth with less difficulty and the whole task of fellating another man's erect member became less of an arduous chore.

Malishka moaned, making fervent, enraptured sounds as I sucked on his cock. It didn't take very long to bring him over the edge. His breathing became more labored, and I could feel his cock throbbing inside my mouth. eHe He gripped my head tightly and I couldn't breathe as I swallowed his cock to the hilt. Then I discovered that I could swallow his cock and still breathe through my nose. This kept me from panicking, and then my mouth flooded with Malishka's hot semen.