Boy Toy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason continued, back and forth, penetrating me a little deeper each time. I was helpless and hung limp in my bonds as my friend raped my ass and humiliated me utterly.

As I whimpered, Jason pumped his massive phallus in and out of my ass, thrusting deeper and more forcefully each time. It hurt to be raped with something so huge, although I was slowly adjusting to the pain.

I got excited at my ass being taken by force, and my cock throbbed with greater and greater intensity as Jason forced his imposing cock deeper, harder, and faster into my virgin asshole. I relaxed the muscles in my anus and just surrendered to him.

I groaned, panted and whimpered as my virginal ass was abused and Ms. Scholl pointed her camcorder directly at me, recording my helpless humiliation.

Jason forced himself inside me again and again. I had been whipped and then I was sexually violated. I sobbed and embraced my feelings of being defenseless and objectified. My sobs were a delicious emotional release. I felt herself growing limp and yielding as I surrendered utterly. Then I felt Jason's cock spurt deep inside of me, his hot juices filling me.

Jason withdrew his cock from my ass and then, much to my surprise, he stood in front of me and took me into his arms.

"I'm proud of you," Jason said as he wrapped one around my torso and reached one hand down to grab my sore buttocks.

"Stephen, you were so brave," Jason whispered to me as he held me close. And he placed his mouth over and kissed me passionately, forcing his tongue into my mouth as his fingers pressed harder into my poor, abused buttocks. My hard cock was pressed intimately against Jason's thigh, and I desperately wanted Jason to grab my throbbing member, to squeeze it, twist it, suckle it. I was desperate for some sexual release.

Jason kissed me like we were lost in a delirious, erotic fever. I kissed him back and moaned into his mouth. I was helpless and naked, and he could do anything to me. I fantasized about the things that he could do to me, but he just fondled my tender ass and kissed me. And when he broke from the kiss, I moaned and laid my cheek against the side of Jason's beautiful face.