All Comments on 'Boys Need To Learn Pt. 02'

by Nikkiejanes

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story. Liked the fact that the friend's experienced mother was able to introduce Sapphic love to her daughter.

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 1 year ago

Mmmmm, wonderful.

The friend taking her daughters lesbian virginity was amazingly hot and sexy. This all augurs well for all five people to enjoy a combined and mutual love-fest with each other regardless of whether they are blood related or not!!

Campus77Campus776 months ago

This is a very fine illustration of what a erotic literature story should be. Well defined characters within a plot line that is believable and sexy beyond boundaries. So far everyone has enjoyed themselves and with another chapter to go it should be interesting.

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBear16 days ago

I love a story with believable characters ending up in plausible situations. I know James is an extremely lucky guy to have a mum like Penny. I hope he gets to marry Kitty too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNikkiejanes@Nikkiejanes
I'm mature and longtime happily married. I started to write erotic fiction in the begining of Feb 2018 after reading it for a few years on e-books, and thought I have enough ideas I could write like this,then found this site and a few others of the same so had the incentive to...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES